Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,784 members, 7,813,592 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances (36046 Views)

Ali Baba Reacts To Otedola Bridge, Lagos Tanker Fire / Ali Baba Reacts To Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video: Everyone Is Criminal In Nigeria / Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by Elchappo: 10:25pm On Dec 14, 2016
Alibaba should shut up....

Does he not ask for payment for his shows

Joke u no get nah to dey talk politics now,,,
If not ur wife hungry for don kill you...

Dry comedian...

2 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by mccoy47(m): 10:25pm On Dec 14, 2016
HungerBAD:
Alibaba you are wrong.

What is wrong with you?when you were a student of Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma(Bensu then),you were squatting at the hostel and practically begging to feed.

Today you have blown up,and you are describing the wages of the Falcons as peanuts?talk of arrogance.

What did this Clown read again?Philosophy. And if not for the fact that God smiled on you,you would still have been philosophizing on the road side with Aristotle, and talking to yourself like a mad man.

Even Dangote has not referred to any body's money as peanuts,let alone somebody who for now,is getting fed and clothed by his well to do wife.

The Falcons have a right to ask for their wages,and I am in support of them,and for Alibaba,he should shut up.

That was sarcasm!

2 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by seunlayi(m): 10:26pm On Dec 14, 2016
Ali

2 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by emdeep: 10:26pm On Dec 14, 2016
Sammypope4all:
I wonder the kinda school the posters above learnt from, alibaba is just being sarcastic for "words" sake. Read to understand not to criticize....
MMM, see wetin u cus

You are very smart. Alibaba simply used sarcasm to take Nigeria and NFF and FG to the cleaners. It's sad that a lot of people didn't understand the sarcasm. What has happened to education in Nigeria. Kai

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by blackfase(m): 10:26pm On Dec 14, 2016
Don't mind all those small minds. Too many kids on Nairaland. That's pure sarcasm up there, wonder why anyone would think otherwise...
Na wa o

Sammypope4all:
I wonder the kinda school the posters above learnt from, alibaba is just being sarcastic for "words" sake. Read to understand not to criticize....
MMM, see wetin u cus

3 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by 1zynnvn(m): 10:26pm On Dec 14, 2016
mad man

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by Adebiyifunsho(m): 10:26pm On Dec 14, 2016
Why somebody can't not thinking before talk on Media as this fool talk without sense now what do you thinking about yeye man grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by hoodmenconcept(m): 10:27pm On Dec 14, 2016
I used to respect this alibaba before but you are wrong with this, because segun odegbami is not been appreciated then by Nigeria government, does that mean samething should repeat itself, what are you trying to encourage ? I'm highly disappointed in you, today, you lose my respect for you.

#supportbiafra#
#proudlyyoruba#

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by Adiwana: 10:27pm On Dec 14, 2016
I honestly see where his coming from but Someone's wages peanuts?I swear this man is a big fool&problem personally,I can never buy a ticket to this man's show.Body geroans should boycott this fools show,let's see what makes up peanuts angry

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by obyrich(m): 10:27pm On Dec 14, 2016
This is pure sarcasm.

2 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by mccoy47(m): 10:27pm On Dec 14, 2016
Sammypope4all:
MMM, see wetin u cus
God bless u.

So many dáft cuńts on nairaland angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by INTROVERT(f): 10:28pm On Dec 14, 2016
Many olodo dey naira land o. Especially that hungerbad embarassed. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by Bekimbo(m): 10:29pm On Dec 14, 2016
This guy must be high on some cheap stuff

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by datola: 10:29pm On Dec 14, 2016
Olodo full Nairaland. This is sarcasm now.

2 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by hyelhira: 10:29pm On Dec 14, 2016
quiverfull:

You guys miss the point, his entire write up is dripping with sarcasm.

Finally ... someone who understands literary appreciation.

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by advocatebaba(m): 10:30pm On Dec 14, 2016
HungerBAD:
Alibaba you are wrong.

What is wrong with you?when you were a student of Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma(Bensu then),you were squatting at the hostel and practically begging to feed.

Today you have blown up,and you are describing the wages of the Falcons as peanuts?talk of arrogance.

What did this Clown read again?Philosophy. And if not for the fact that God smiled on you,you would still have been philosophizing on the road side with Aristotle, and talking to yourself like a mad man.

Even Dangote has not referred to any body's money as peanuts,let alone somebody who for now,is getting fed and clothed by his well to do wife.

The Falcons have a right to ask for their wages,and I am in support of
NO MIND D IDIOT NA LIBRARY STUDIES IM READ IF NT NA DISPOSED BOOKS E 4DAY SELL... HAS E EVA REPRESENT US NT WIT IS DRY JOKES... SO IF DEM CAL AM 4SHOW N DEM NO PAY, IM GO KEEP QUITE. ODE MUMU MAN WAT DOES E EVEN TINK DAT E NOSE.

2 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by hoodmenconcept(m): 10:31pm On Dec 14, 2016
INTROVERT:
Many olodo dey naira land o. Especially that hungerbad embarassed. grin grin

the one wey no be olodo. shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by preggi(m): 10:31pm On Dec 14, 2016
YoungRichRuler:
I think he's trying to shade the federation and the government in a subtle way. But the way he's going about it isn't showing any support for the girls at all.
Methink he was being sarcastic

2 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by Okey80: 10:34pm On Dec 14, 2016
HungerBAD:
Alibaba you are wrong.

The Falcons have a right to ask for their wages,and I am in support of them,and for Alibaba,he should shut up.

So you guys don't know what's sarcasm. Funny people. You guys should read in between the lines.
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by AvsGot007(m): 10:34pm On Dec 14, 2016
relax folks! he's tryna throw ‘em leaders shades

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 14, 2016
[quote author=Okey80 post=51936874][/quote]

Hungerbad don vex o
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by Dotng: 10:35pm On Dec 14, 2016
This is pure sarcasm. For crying out loud, why are people missing the point of the whole conversation? When you now say that this generation is educationally challenged you will get the same treatment Alibaba is getting. Our youths are schooled but not educated. This mental malnutrition is also a result of feeding on substandard stuff over the years. Intellectual discourse is now a challenge. sad embarassed cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by bobkezel(m): 10:35pm On Dec 14, 2016
We still have so much empty brains in this country. Nigerian youths have no reasoning at all. He passed a message. Well the message is for the wise, not for all these orishirishi youths. The word is sarcasm. Smh

4 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by Shagati(m): 10:35pm On Dec 14, 2016
Sammypope4all:
MMM, see wetin u cus
quiverfull:

You guys miss the point, his entire write up is dripping with sarcasm.
quiverfull:

He was just being sarcastic dear.
x12345678x:
After reading some of d comments on this I rilly scared for this country and d kinda graduates we churn out each year. Any of u heard of #sarcasm chai
mccoy47:

That was sarcasm!
emdeep:

You are very smart. Alibaba simply used sarcasm to take Nigeria and NFF and FG to the cleaners. It's sad that a lot of people didn't understand the sarcasm. What has happened to education in Nigeria. Kai
blackfase:

Don't mind all those small minds. Too many kids on Nairaland. That's pure sarcasm up there, wonder why anyone would think otherwise...
Na wa o
obyrich:
This is pure sarcasm.
hyelhira:

Finally ... someone who understands literary appreciation.

Thanks guys for redeeming my hope in the future of this country. Left to the posters pouring venom I would have said we are sunk. Simple English comprehension.

What was the pass rate in O'Level English again?
Oh, this explains it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by quiverfull(m): 10:37pm On Dec 14, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Yeah, I get he's trying to throw shades, but he made sound like there's no moral justification for the girls

He's a comedian, he's supposed to find the comic side to serious issues. Besides, if you know Alibaba very well, he won't diss those ladies.

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by Laple0541(m): 10:37pm On Dec 14, 2016
HungerBAD:
Alibaba you are wrong.

Oga no take am personal, Alibaba was only trying to make some funs out of the situation, after all the guy na comedian!
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by SycophanticGoat: 10:38pm On Dec 14, 2016
Ever since alibaba campaigned for Buhari, he's lost his sense of responsibility, reasoning and ability to make jokes. His comment is far cry from sarcasm as he appeared to even mock the girls in the process. He successfully displayed acute foolishness by making a joke out of the conditions of our heroines. He better release a statement and apologize to these girls for a senseless joke gone wrong. undecided
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by ammyluv2002(f): 10:39pm On Dec 14, 2016
quiverfull:

He's a comedian, he's supposed to find the comic side to serious issues. Besides, if you know Alibaba very well, he won't diss those ladies.
Well, you may be right

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 14, 2016
x12345678x:
After reading some of d comments on this I rilly scared for this country and d kinda graduates we churn out each year. Any of u heard of #sarcasm chai

Like seriously, I was shocked..I have just noticed that most peeps just jump to comment for the FTC, likes & shares not necessarily to make sense or form an opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by RosaConsidine: 10:39pm On Dec 14, 2016
C'mon! If you missed the sarcasm in Ali Baba's post then you don't deserve to call yourself a graduate of anything higher than primary school.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by ethankareem(m): 10:40pm On Dec 14, 2016
After dey wee say wee should not abuse adult.....d ones wey on get sense nko
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by oladoya(m): 10:40pm On Dec 14, 2016
This is expected of someone who can no longer use his cerebrum properly....
This is rather Alibaby type of reasoning cos no baba will reason that way!!

You better shut up before I dash you Auto-reset slap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Olakunle Churchill's Birthday Wish To Obasanjo On Punch Newspaper (Photos) / Actress Chizzy Alichi Shares Bikini Photos / Timaya Looks Dapper In Church Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.