Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,735 members, 7,813,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances (36041 Views)

Ali Baba Reacts To Otedola Bridge, Lagos Tanker Fire / Ali Baba Reacts To Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video: Everyone Is Criminal In Nigeria / Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by unmask: 12:50am On Dec 15, 2016
metorichmond:
This man na bag of beans, with him dry old fashioned jokes. To even think the call him king of comedy baffles me. Up chelsea jare!!!
his jokes are not for small minded folks.....trust me on that

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by Ahmeduana(m): 12:57am On Dec 15, 2016
pope191:
Old age don dey setting... Baba no fit think proper again.

someone should remind him that same comedy show biz jaguar did paved way for him to live large today. One track today can change an artist life forever, baba fryo and co produce album upon album and they got nothing close to a million.
YOU GUYS ARE READING THE ARTICLE WRONGLY, HE IS MAKING SATIRE OF THE POLITICAL CLASS!

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by unmask: 1:00am On Dec 15, 2016
tifevirtue:
For all you that claim this is sarcasm. Its wrong. You can't be sarcastic about people with pains. And every line was rubbing the pain on them. The sarcasm was wrongly constructed. This is why most people didn't get it. He was trying to be sarcastic there and funny but trying to be funny with a serious matter throws all the joke away. He is no king of comedy...... HE CREATES EXPENSIVE JOKE...... There are indeed poor Nigerian graduates.
jeez it's either you get it or you dont......if the government isn't as dull as majority of their citizens, they certainly won't be laughing after reading it....

Most peeps that comment on the first page of most nairaland topics either have serious comprehension issues or are naturally dull
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by Aderupoko2: 1:10am On Dec 15, 2016
Irony and sarcasm rolled in one. He is definitely mocking the institutions, while saying the exact opposite of what he intended. For me it's a nice read.
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by modsRbastard: 1:15am On Dec 15, 2016
erenma24:
It's people like this that we don't need in dis country, every1 has a brain but only few use it. many are literates but few are smart. embarassed

You are a sheer example of congenital beauty without brains. Total oxymoron undecided you confidently called yourself out. Stating : you're not needed in this country, you have a brain but you don't use it, you are literate but belong to the retård phylum.

2 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by modsRbastard: 1:20am On Dec 15, 2016
tifevirtue:
For all you that claim this is sarcasm. Its wrong. You can't be sarcastic about people with pains. And every line was rubbing the pain on them. The sarcasm was wrongly constructed. This is why most people didn't get it. He was trying to be sarcastic there and funny but trying to be funny with a serious matter throws all the joke away. He is no king of comedy...... HE CREATES EXPENSIVE JOKE...... There are indeed poor Nigerian graduates.

Emancipate yourself from the shackles of shallowness

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by modsRbastard: 1:26am On Dec 15, 2016
Candycrusher:
[s][/s]

Here is a jobless boy who couldn't identify sarcasm until he was criticized to submission. To think ishilove is crushing on this clown makes me wonder the kind of brain women of this generation possess.
Shame

And when we ask them what are they bringing to the table they think it's just a mere statement to ridicule the women folks #Spits
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by jinxet2000: 1:31am On Dec 15, 2016
Please, who is Alibaba? Is it the one with the thieves or the China online store? Common sie eba puo! Calling their money peanut.
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by modsRbastard: 1:45am On Dec 15, 2016
Enoquin:
lipsrsealed Nna, I am truly scared for this generation oh. It would have been downright funny, if it isn't disheartening that most people have poor comprehension issues. Some are even trying to say the sarcasm wasn't 'funny'. The future is worrisome as I see no solution in sight. Please, Ali Baba didn't say the girls' pay were peanuts in a way intended to insult their efforts or the protest.

Make I help una summarise wetin im talk: Im say our sinators and ministas dem go dey waka go obodo oyibo no do anything but go still come collect plenty money on top, meanwhile pipu wey dey do the real work go dey suffer to collect money wey no even reach anything (hence the term 'peanuts') wen dem wan compare am. Im dey talk say our government get poor attitude for pipu wey dey bring glory to the contri...im come use Okwaraji wey die as example.

Sarcasm is not intended to be funny like a joke (so don't pity or mock him if you didn't laugh). Those who understand sarcasm well (let me speak for myself) feel a kind of pleasure that cannot be explained, it's like stumbling on a secret where only few understand. And if we laugh, it is not because a sarcastic piece was funny, it is because of the sheer 'pleasure' we get from reading subtle or intelligent insults.

Okay, I am rambling...bye

Pls... DM me, I need to send you #1,000 recharge worth of your preferred network. You intelligently anatomize the whole write up whilst relaying my delectation from the intelligent satire. I've never been so uniformly disappointed as I have tonight. Even the strong and mighty of Nairaland fell tonight.
#WhatAShame
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by Rapfrick(m): 1:52am On Dec 15, 2016
ammyluv2002:
He's not making any sense!

Protesting for peanuts? Smh undecided undecided undecided
take a moment and read it over again alibaba just took the nigerian government to the cleaners on for the in justice done to the falcons
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by tejiritex(m): 1:53am On Dec 15, 2016
tolexy007:
Ali baba must b smoking saw dust, can it take it if someone called him to a show, and the person refuse to pay, and give excuse that he never new Ali baba will so funny like that, that is y he will not pay.

All of you on this thread insulting Ali Baba are illiterates and need to tear all your certificates, go flog all ur teachers for teaching u nonsense. Dont forget to return the fees ur parents paid.

He is being ingeniously smart. All he did was shade the goverment cleverly. But y'all too dumb to understand.

Peace out

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by oebson(m): 1:53am On Dec 15, 2016
I wonder the kind of breeds we're having in this generation. Common SARCASTIC write up, they can't even decipher. Must you guys always jump before you look?.. this to me, is a big national shame. For the beauty of literary appreciation has been thrown to the dust and jargon placed in its stead. I so weep for the future of this generation. Alibaba, for the millionth time, was only hiding his real views under SARCASM. Pls you guys should consult you various DICTIONARIES for the meaning of SARCASM, if you don't know what it means.

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by tejiritex(m): 1:56am On Dec 15, 2016
oebson:
I wonder the kind of breeds we're having in this generation. Common SARCASTIC write up, they can't even decipher. Must you guys always jump before you look?.. this to me, is a big national shame. For the beauty of literary appreciation has been thrown to the dust and jargon placed in its stead. I so weep for the future of this generation. Alibaba, for the millionth time, was only hiding his real views under SARCASM. Pls you guys should consult you various DICTIONARIES for the meaning of SARCASM, if you don't know what it means.

Na APC sch dem go. Lol
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by sholay2011(m): 1:58am On Dec 15, 2016
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by bart10: 2:17am On Dec 15, 2016
HungerBAD:
Alibaba you are wrong.

What is wrong with you?when you were a student of Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma(Bensu then),you were squatting at the hostel and practically begging to feed.

Today you have blown up,and you are describing the wages of the Falcons as peanuts?talk of arrogance.

What did this Clown read again?Philosophy. And if not for the fact that God smiled on you,you would still have been philosophizing on the road side with Aristotle, and talking to yourself like a mad man.

Even Dangote has not referred to any body's money as peanuts,let alone somebody who for now,is getting fed and clothed by his well to do wife.

The Falcons have a right to ask for their wages,and I am in support of them,and for Alibaba,he should shut up.

--Modified-

Settled back to read Alibaba's comments again,and just noticed it was dripping with sarcasm.

I apologize Alibaba.

You missed the joke. It's called a satire! grin
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by friendl: 2:24am On Dec 15, 2016
Ali baba ,you are a fool ,l know your history in expoma because l attended the same university ,..l can imagine how you will shout if you are not paid when you do a show ,idiot fat fool
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by naptu2: 2:50am On Dec 15, 2016
My God! Look at the comments on this thread! shocked
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by Mrdecent(m): 2:51am On Dec 15, 2016
friendl:
Ali baba ,you are a fool ,l know your history in expoma because l attended the same university ,..l can imagine how you will shout if you are not paid when you do a show ,idiot fat fool

The same school different brains.
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by payoga(m): 3:06am On Dec 15, 2016
If read carefully, you will observe that he is trying ri tell the girls no be today things don jagajà for naija
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by bomasek(m): 3:35am On Dec 15, 2016
koastar:

Smh for u & others who read yet didn't understand. were u ever taught the word 'sarcasm?' Or were u absent in class when it was being taught?
abeg school that daft girl
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by bomasek(m): 3:36am On Dec 15, 2016
sholay2011:

You seem to have the condescending tone and I will follow you up on that.

Are you this stu.pid that you think the trash he wrote up there is a perfect and intelligent use of sarcasm for such a sensitive issue? If yes, then your IQ is just like that of a mosquito, worsened by the hubris that oozes out of your posts.

Silly lowlife.
U daft gan,RIP education
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by bomasek(m): 3:39am On Dec 15, 2016
ammyluv2002:
He's not making any sense!

Protesting for peanuts? Smh undecided undecided undecided
U daft gan,u no get sense come join the daftness. Abeg which schools u attend? RIP to education in 9ja
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by bomasek(m): 3:39am On Dec 15, 2016
RIP education in 9ja.
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by lagbaja(m): 3:46am On Dec 15, 2016
Statistically speaking, more than 50% of posters here failed in simple comprehension of this sarcacism. It could have been higher if not for the initial poster who shed the light ( the first 13 comments all failed) Here is the verdict: More than 50% of Nigerian youths/ graduates are poorly educated ( at least they were able to read and write) and lacks logical reasoning ( or perhaps are superficial in reasoning ) and comprehension. This goes to further explain why they make wrong choices in their daily lives. Nairabet and Ponzi schemes comes to mind. In the new world order, innovation powered by knowledge and reasoning rules and more than 50% of us lacks it. That should send shivers down our spines as a nation.
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by ZACHIE: 3:50am On Dec 15, 2016
Eeyah.
See what poor eduction has caused. Sad.

Alibaba, you for try small reduce intensity make the kids understand ya message and make less mistakes, too
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by Great500: 3:50am On Dec 15, 2016
Wow! we are seriously done for...with our youths reasoning like this. You mean our youths simply do not have the capacity to think?
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by 2plus2: 4:01am On Dec 15, 2016
x12345678x:
After reading some of d comments on this I rilly scared for this country and d kinda graduates we churn out each year. Any of u heard of #sarcasm chai

Seriously, i pity this country. Can you imagine their level of thought? smh!

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by ogabsag: 4:05am On Dec 15, 2016
We are in serious trouble in this country. Young people cannot even read and understand. The annoying thing is that the write up is clear and simple. Graduates no know wetin be sacarsim again ? Alibaba no mind them, data too cheap true true.
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by ebenholer(m): 4:11am On Dec 15, 2016
All I care is these girls must be dully paid.. They need to be relieved a little from the present pains of Nigeria. They have made us happy through entertainment in the midst of all pains and agonizing situations. Such payments to them can ever make impact in the midst of this recession. Ali Baba opinion is that of the rich who had forgotten he was once poor.
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by Burgerlomo: 4:26am On Dec 15, 2016
The dude is a big fool for saying such a thing
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by olurotimi1: 4:50am On Dec 15, 2016
ebenholer:
All I care is these girls must be dully paid.. They need to be relieved a little from the present pains of Nigeria. They have made us happy through entertainment in the midst of all pains and agonizing situations. Such payments to them can ever make impact in the midst of this recession. Ali Baba opinion is that of the rich who had forgotten he was once poor.
You go School At all. Read again and then comment. Thanks grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Yvonne Jegede Kisses Olakunle Fawole Abounce, Her Fiancé / Ifeoluwa Olawale: I Rejected Tayo Amokade Ijebu's Marriage Proposal / Chime Amaechina Died Coughing Blood - Kemi Olunloyo On Davido's Crew Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.