Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,783 members, 7,813,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances (36045 Views)

Ali Baba Reacts To Otedola Bridge, Lagos Tanker Fire / Ali Baba Reacts To Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video: Everyone Is Criminal In Nigeria / Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by pwetie: 10:40pm On Dec 14, 2016
In Nigeria insane things is completely normal nd routine to d extent our minds have conceived it to be sane. Simple explanation to the gibberish d guy posted

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by teemy(m): 10:41pm On Dec 14, 2016
ammyluv2002:
He's not making any sense!
Protesting for peanuts? Smh undecided undecided undecided
he is actually stylishly bringing up issues long forgotten like pensioneers dying on queue while politicians get paid. side shading.

3 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by jumpmasta(m): 10:41pm On Dec 14, 2016
advocatebaba:
NO MIND D IDIOT NA LIBRARY STUDIES IM READ IF NT NA DISPOSED BOOKS E 4DAY SELL... HAS E EVA REPRESENT US NT WIT IS DRY JOKES... SO IF DEM CAL AM 4SHOW N DEM NO PAY, IM GO KEEP QUITE. ODE MUMU MAN WAT DOES E EVEN TINK DAT E NOSE.
[b]Kai!!!...i pity you guys ...Ali Baba just killed FG and NFF with pure Sarcasm..olodos full Nairaland ooo cry cry

4 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by Alal(m): 10:41pm On Dec 14, 2016
In fact, you disappoint me the most,who told you ministers don't collect allowances when they traveled abroad, with all our cries both houses went ahead and bought cars worth millions each for themselves. Did someone paid you to do this eyes service or you think it is another concept to help governments oppress its citizens the way you found the night of a thousand laugh. You have shot yourself in the leg.

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by blackfase(m): 10:42pm On Dec 14, 2016
Ammy, alibaba is simply dissing your/ our corrupt politician thieves, not the girls.....

ammyluv2002:

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by demio007: 10:42pm On Dec 14, 2016
Sick minded writeup

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 14, 2016
cry

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by Healinicblog: 10:43pm On Dec 14, 2016
I pity for our future generations.. Lots of illiterates in here..didn't even understand what alibaba meant... God why..

3 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by ammyluv2002(f): 10:43pm On Dec 14, 2016
teemy:
he is actually stylishly bringing up issues long forgotten like pensioneers dying on queue while politicians get paid. side shading.
You guys are also not getting the point. I get, he's trying to throw shades at the government, but he's now making it look like there's no moral justification for the girls. No be today people dey throw shades....

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by fuckpro: 10:44pm On Dec 14, 2016
HungerBAD:
Alibaba you are wrong.

What is wrong with you?when you were a student of Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma(Bensu then),you were squatting at the hostel and practically begging to feed.

Today you have blown up,and you are describing the wages of the Falcons as peanuts?talk of arrogance.read in between the lines its a satire

What did this Clown read again?Philosophy. And if not for the fact that God smiled on you,you would still have been philosophizing on the road side with Aristotle, and talking to yourself like a mad man.

Even Dangote has not referred to any body's money as peanuts,let alone somebody who for now,is getting fed and clothed by his well to do wife.

The Falcons have a right to ask for their wages,and I am in support of them,and for Alibaba,he should shut up.

--Modified-

Settled back to read Alibaba's comments again,and just noticed it was dripping with sarcasm.

I apologize Alibaba.

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by adefizzy(m): 10:45pm On Dec 14, 2016
x12345678x:
After reading some of d comments on this I rilly scared for this country and d kinda graduates we churn out each year. Any of u heard of #sarcasm chai

In fact, I was surprised to know people couldnt read the meaning of the message from Alibaba. He never supported the government but only trying to paint how bad Nigeria government is in giving adequate welfare to those who have sacrificed alot for the greateness of the country in the past and so, what's happening to super falcon now isn't a surprise.

3 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by debayun(m): 10:45pm On Dec 14, 2016
Am I the only one who sees he was being sarcastic. He was actually insulting the government and their poor management and I don't care behavior. If you check most of alibaba's post you will see he mostly follows this pattern. It's a nice article

2 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by aloziedaya(m): 10:45pm On Dec 14, 2016
I don't know why fools are called celebrities in Nigeria. Listen to this one talking. I pity Nigeria big time, alibaba or whatever people call him is a confirmed gold digger. Listen to him foolishly admonishing citizens that worked hard for their country and brought her honour. Minus Nigerians who listen to idiotic characters, alibaba could have been a militant in the Niger Delta.

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by fuckpro: 10:45pm On Dec 14, 2016
HungerBAD:
Alibaba you are wrong.

What is wrong with you?when you were a student of Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma(Bensu then),you were squatting at the hostel and practically begging to feed.

Today you have blown up,and you are describing the wages of the Falcons as peanuts?talk of arrogance.read in between the lines its a satire

What did this Clown read again?Philosophy. And if not for the fact that God smiled on you,you would still have been philosophizing on the road side with Aristotle, and talking to yourself like a mad man.

Even Dangote has not referred to any body's money as peanuts,let alone somebody who for now,is getting fed and clothed by his well to do wife.

The Falcons have a right to ask for their wages,and I am in support of them,and for Alibaba,he should shut up.

--Modified-

Settled back to read Alibaba's comments again,and just noticed it was dripping with sarcasm.

I apologize Alibaba.

... read in-between the line its a satire

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by Culin(f): 10:46pm On Dec 14, 2016
He's a mumu.. how will he know how it feels when he has never done anything for his country

That was sacarsm too...

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by wandyvirus(m): 10:46pm On Dec 14, 2016
We are finished in this country. This people went to school? I'm shocked that They don't understand sarcasm. It is biting,scaring, searing sarcasm.
#yourparentswastedmoney

6 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 14, 2016
ammyluv2002:

Smh for u & others who read yet didn't understand. were u ever taught the word 'sarcasm?' Or were u absent in class when it was being taught?
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by ammyluv2002(f): 10:46pm On Dec 14, 2016
blackfase:

Ammy, alibaba is simply dissing your/ our corrupt politician thieves, not the girls.....

I know he's dissing them, but he twisted the whole thing & made it look like there's no justification for the girls. He made it look like it's okay that everything he'd mentioned happened....at least that's the angle I'm also coming from
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by ammyluv2002(f): 10:47pm On Dec 14, 2016
koastar:

Smh for u & others who read yet didn't understand. were u ever taught the word 'sarcasm?' Or were u absent in class when it was being taught?
Shake am from now till next generation undecided
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by femi4: 10:47pm On Dec 14, 2016
Sammypope4all:
I wonder the kinda school the posters above learnt from, alibaba is just being sarcastic for "words" sake. Read to understand not to criticize....
MMM, see wetin u cus
Until I got to your post.....I wonder what happened to people above you. They just couldn't comprehend

2 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by JUHABACH: 10:47pm On Dec 14, 2016
HungerBAD:
Alibaba you are wrong.

Today you have blown up,and you are describing the wages of the Falcons as peanuts?talk of arrogance.

--Modified-

I apologize Alibaba.

i m pretty sure he s using sacarsm.
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 14, 2016
x12345678x:
After reading some of d comments on this I rilly scared for this country and d kinda graduates we churn out each year. Any of u heard of #sarcasm chai

Sarcasm or no sarcasm, he is wrong.
And the way he coined his post was a bad attempt at sarcasm.

Jokes don finish for the guy mouth - Hellen Paul was right

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by teemy(m): 10:48pm On Dec 14, 2016
as a public figure not wanting to lock horns with the govt he used the girls' story to list others' as one too many cases of neglect of people who served their nation without being appreciated for their patriotism. his 'talk' is filled with examples.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by Chikade(m): 10:49pm On Dec 14, 2016
come mr man this one no be comedy oooooh.
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by victorking: 10:49pm On Dec 14, 2016
Hmm! You need to read this twice not to get angry sha. Alibaba just showed the disgraceful attitude of our poluticians to the real national heroes thru his sarcastic post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by ALEGETEMITOPE(m): 10:49pm On Dec 14, 2016
pope191:
Old age don dey setting... Baba no fit think proper again.

someone should remind him that same comedy show biz jaguar did paved way for him to live large today. One track today can change an artist life forever, baba fryo and co produce album upon album and they got nothing close to a million.
pls try and read this again his using this msg to insult the govt
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by dynamic007(m): 10:49pm On Dec 14, 2016
When i first read this post i was certain that some people wouldn't understand the sarcasm and the underlying message. Alas i'm disheartened by the sheer number of people who cant read! We are really in trouble in this country, our education and capacity for critical thinking is sub-par.

2 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by martineverest(m): 10:53pm On Dec 14, 2016
ammyluv2002:

dont u know what they call 'sarcasm' and 'snarcasm'?
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by teemy(m): 10:54pm On Dec 14, 2016
ammyluv2002:
I know he's dissing them, but he twisted the whole thing & made it look like there's no justification for the girls. ...
on the contrary he added their case to a list of many wrongs the country did.
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by Cityguy: 10:55pm On Dec 14, 2016
Sammypope4all:
I wonder the kinda school the posters above learnt from, alibaba is just being sarcastic for "words" sake. Read to understand not to criticize....
MMM, see wetin u cus
Sarcasm! That's it. He was actually passing those shots at the irresponsible govt and football federation.
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by Divay22(f): 10:55pm On Dec 14, 2016
Viewing from my balcony.. undecided
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by mamachizzy(f): 10:55pm On Dec 14, 2016
Nairalanders take a chill pill and read again. He is being sarcastic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Timaya's Daughter, Grace's 3rd Birthday Party (Photos) / ''Your Album Is The Worst Released By A Naija Artist Ever"- M.I Replies Etcetera / Olakunle Churchill's Birthday Wish To Obasanjo On Punch Newspaper (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.