Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,381 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances (36040 Views)

Ali Baba Reacts To Otedola Bridge, Lagos Tanker Fire / Ali Baba Reacts To Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video: Everyone Is Criminal In Nigeria / Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by Harmoneasy: 7:37am On Dec 15, 2016
YoungRichRuler:
Comedian Alibaba gave his views on the Falcon's demonstration to the National Assembly.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BOAZ4O6gJzx/
oga no vex say i say u dey make noise. If u dey in the possition of this people u go do the same despite the fact say u get money pass me no mean say God no go pick up my call one day abeg forget onething be say e know be only u go am e no be only you go chop life

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by brightballer(m): 7:43am On Dec 15, 2016
friendl:
Ali baba ,you are a fool ,l know your history in expoma because l attended the same university ,..l can imagine how you will shout if you are not paid when you do a show ,idiot fat fool
E be like yur brain don die finally.
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by brightballer(m): 7:50am On Dec 15, 2016
elderken:
Alibaba just showing his extravagant stupidity angry y you no pay them the peanut. Expired fool
Bros, just sharraap and go to the second page of this thread.
You will be schooled there.
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by Martinola(m): 7:52am On Dec 15, 2016
Kebabs:
Ur mumu go teh o
Hw i go take blame u...d weed u took is sure an undiluted one...oloshi
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by brightballer(m): 7:53am On Dec 15, 2016
Harmoneasy:
oga no vex say i say u dey make noise. If u dey in the possition of this people u go do the same despite the fact say u get money pass me no mean say God no go pick up my call one day abeg forget onething be say e know be only u go am e no be only you go chop life
Bros, big bomb dey yur head oo
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by kilo4sure: 8:01am On Dec 15, 2016
Eke40seven:
What is wrong with the youths of this nation? Is it that our education is crappy or our youths are downright dull? Many couldn't even comprehend his subtle messages and we are the future of tomorrow?
Lol, l was shocked after reading the first few comments. It got me wondering, is it just me or what? Or isn't this sarcasm? I had to go back to read the tweet again, and even with his reference to the death of okwaraji, l still wonder how some folks didn't get the message. Nairalanders are indeed very funny.
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 15, 2016
martineverest:
samsung nairaland p.r.o,na u dey type this oneu don dey join the 'educated illiterates' ni?

Can u detect sarcastic/satiric messages?
Lol. Brother. You must have skipped the "if" keyword in my comment
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by aisammy4: 8:08am On Dec 15, 2016
HungerBAD:
Alibaba you are wrong.

What is wrong with you?when you were a student of Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma(Bensu then),you were squatting at the hostel and practically begging to feed.

Today you have blown up,and you are describing the wages of the Falcons as peanuts?talk of arrogance.

What did this Clown read again?Philosophy. And if not for the fact that God smiled on you,you would still have been philosophizing on the road side with Aristotle, and talking to yourself like a mad man.

Even Dangote has not referred to any body's money as peanuts,let alone somebody who for now,is getting fed and clothed by his well to do wife.

The Falcons have a right to ask for their wages,and I am in support of them,and for Alibaba,he should shut up.

--Modified-

Settled back to read Alibaba's comments again,and just noticed it was dripping with sarcasm.

I apologize Alibaba.

lol, Alibaba is just throwing up his jokes. Make govt no pay am alawi for those functions him dey moderate make we see if him no go protest. I sure say him go turn votron! Alibabaaaaaa, na person born u oh!
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by DTaj: 8:27am On Dec 15, 2016
Sammypope4all:
I wonder the kinda school the posters above learnt from, alibaba is just being sarcastic for "words" sake. Read to understand not to criticize....
MMM, see wetin u cus

Thank you, bro/sis. A lot of young people, these days, attend(ed) schools but are not educated!

Alibaba's piece was pure sarcasm. The days when 'real English comprehension' was taught in schools are gone! It is embarrassing to see NR people insulting Alibaba for a purely sarcastic write-up, which was clearly in support of the girls and against the authorities.

Members of the generation of facebook, instagram, snapchat, Blackberry are largely uneducated...Pity!

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by Kebabs(m): 8:30am On Dec 15, 2016
Na to cun de blow grammar here u sabi. Common sarcasm u nor fit sabi. Oloshi. Gerarahia!
Martinola:
Hw i go take blame u...d weed u took is sure an undiluted one...oloshi
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by kelly72: 8:47am On Dec 15, 2016
HungerBAD:
Alibaba you are wrong.

What is wrong with you?when you were a student of Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma(Bensu then),you were squatting at the hostel and practically begging to feed.

Today you have blown up,and you are describing the wages of the Falcons as peanuts?talk of arrogance.

What did this Clown read again?Philosophy. And if not for the fact that God smiled on you,you would still have been philosophizing on the road side with Aristotle, and talking to yourself like a mad man.

Even Dangote has not referred to any body's money as peanuts,let alone somebody who for now,is getting fed and clothed by his well to do wife.

The Falcons have a right to ask for their wages,and I am in support of them,and for Alibaba,he should shut up.

--Modified-

Settled back to read Alibaba's comments again,and just noticed it was dripping with sarcasm.

I apologize Alibaba.

This is a satire, read with understanding please.
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by koolModee: 8:53am On Dec 15, 2016
Chai! na now i believe Naija schools no dey do well. God knows English and literature teachers full Naija.
Simple sarcasm, ppl no grab, dem dey vex like idiots. For everyone here who no gree understand wetin
Alibaba write but decided to hate, I recommend the book tittled; English Our English (and how to sing it)
by Keith Waterhouse make una read. Regards.
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by Ishilove: 9:01am On Dec 15, 2016
Syphax:

HungerBAD
Yes I know, hunger is bad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by Ishilove: 9:02am On Dec 15, 2016
Eke40seven:
What is wrong with the youths of this nation? Is it that our education is crappy or our youths are downright dull? Many couldn't even comprehend his subtle messages and we are the future of tomorrow?
Sadly, this is the case.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by lukaino(m): 9:27am On Dec 15, 2016
Ali Baba is simply being satirical......
He's actually bashing the government.
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by nellyelitz(m): 9:42am On Dec 15, 2016
HungerBAD:
Alibaba you are wrong.

--Modified-

I apologize Alibaba.

but my heart loves u already. Please sir can I be ur boy? Pls don't say no else you'll be charge for murder. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by HungerBAD: 9:51am On Dec 15, 2016
nellyelitz:
but my heart loves u already. Please sir can I be ur boy? Pls don't say no else you'll be charge for murder. cool

Lol.

Bros I never reach to get boy. We can be friends.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by nellyelitz(m): 9:58am On Dec 15, 2016
HungerBAD:

Lol.

Bros I never reach to get boy. We can be friends.

Thanks.
that's what I mean indirectly sha
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by Flames1123(m): 10:40am On Dec 15, 2016
Sorry to say Alibaba is stupid for calling their wages peanuts...
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by martineverest(m): 10:43am On Dec 15, 2016
ollah1:

Lol. Brother. You must have skipped the "if" keyword in my comment
even with the 'if',it still showed dat u didnt comprehend d message....

He was mocking federal govt and senators,not the falconets
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 15, 2016
martineverest:
even with the 'if',it still showed dat u didnt comprehend d message....

He was mocking federal govt and senators,not the falconets

I didn't read it hence the "if" word.
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by cciojazz: 10:48am On Dec 15, 2016
As a nation, we are truly messed up. A third of the posters on this topic cannot fathom what sarcasm is? We blame our government for not seeing us as the leaders of tomorrow, but seriously, I would not want my 'tomorrow' in the hands of these youths either.
Guys, going to university is not the end of it. Educate yourselves, pick up constructive hobbies and develop your minds further.
If you cannot get what simple sarcasm is, you have no right, EVER, to comment on a political or economic post. Your puny minds will not get it.
I am ashamed of this generation.

Edit*** Not a third, I meant three quarters
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by metorichmond(m): 10:54am On Dec 15, 2016
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by martineverest(m): 10:55am On Dec 15, 2016
ollah1:

I didn't read it hence the "if" word.
ok...i hear u. But stop trolling .......merry christmas in advance
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by martineverest(m): 10:57am On Dec 15, 2016
metorichmond:
Oga English, no i didn't. U that did,how did that affect ur miserable life, with your ugly, disgusting looks. You a bad news!uote author=martineverest post=51937780]dullard...so,u didnt do figure of speech in jss2....cant u sense sarcasm/satire/snarcasm?
educated illiterate like u
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by daveP(m): 11:06am On Dec 15, 2016
sorry when did Ali baba start to type.like Freeze?

Is this a subset of his universal humor?

Then I guess he needs a TKO, RKo to shut up forever.

He didn't make sense in a humorous way, neither did he sound funny in a serious way.
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 15, 2016
martineverest:
ok...i hear u.
But stop trolling .......merry christmas in advance

i rarely troll.wish you same my brother. hw e go be?
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by martineverest(m): 11:08am On Dec 15, 2016
ollah1:

i rarely troll.wish you same my brother. hw e go be?
na God hand e dey
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by obianefoc(m): 11:34am On Dec 15, 2016
Pride comes before a fall
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by alstacs(m): 12:05pm On Dec 15, 2016
HungerBAD:
Alibaba you are wrong.

--Modified-

I apologize Alibaba.

This is just sarcasm! He actually meant exactly the opposite of all he wrote.... Na wa oh.
Una don de write the guy biography
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by armadeo(m): 1:49pm On Dec 15, 2016
x12345678x:
After reading some of d comments on this I rilly scared for this country and d kinda graduates we churn out each year. Any of u heard of #sarcasm chai

Jesus Christ.

I am really as scared as you are. nobody could feel the sarcastic tone in the write up at all. It hit me in the face directly yet flew over the heads of almost all the posters.

God help us.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Yvonne Jegede Kisses Olakunle Fawole Abounce, Her Fiancé / Ifeoluwa Olawale: I Rejected Tayo Amokade Ijebu's Marriage Proposal / Chime Amaechina Died Coughing Blood - Kemi Olunloyo On Davido's Crew Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.