Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances (36055 Views)

Ali Baba Reacts To Otedola Bridge, Lagos Tanker Fire / Ali Baba Reacts To Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video: Everyone Is Criminal In Nigeria / Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by Edum13656: 5:03am On Dec 15, 2016
Haba!!! how can't these dumb ppl know that it is sarcasm... TUFIAKWA.
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by chuksbogus2001: 5:11am On Dec 15, 2016
so all of you guys here didn't just get what this man is saying ?? He is not against super falcons .He is just making jest of our govt lol. intelligence is different from brilliance and it's is evident here seeing all theses post .the is pure SARCASM !!

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by Origin(f): 5:22am On Dec 15, 2016
This is a satirical piece written from the point of thinking of our government officials.

Ali Baba, like me, is just not too good a writer (is all).

When we consider the falcons issue (and the eagles too), you'll realize there are few sane people in government and they don't care about image. (both theirs and the country's).

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by iDashNaira: 5:27am On Dec 15, 2016
HungerBAD:
Alibaba you are wrong.

What is wrong with you?when you were a student of Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma(Bensu then),you were squatting at the hostel and practically begging to feed.

Today you have blown up,and you are describing the wages of the Falcons as peanuts?talk of arrogance.

What did this Clown read again?Philosophy. And if not for the fact that God smiled on you,you would still have been philosophizing on the road side with Aristotle, and talking to yourself like a mad man.

Even Dangote has not referred to any body's money as peanuts,let alone somebody who for now,is getting fed and clothed by his well to do wife.

The Falcons have a right to ask for their wages,and I am in support of them,and for Alibaba,he should shut up.

--Modified-

Settled back to read Alibaba's comments again,and just noticed it was dripping with sarcasm.

I apologize Alibaba.

You did not read in between the lines. It is a satire. Kindly open up your mind when you read next time.

What Alibaba has done was criticize government in a subtle way.

I equally see you over 170 likes, this means there are about 171 of you so far that don't read in between the lines

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by iDashNaira: 5:30am On Dec 15, 2016
x12345678x:
After reading some of d comments on this I rilly scared for this country and d kinda graduates we churn out each year. Any of u heard of #sarcasm chai

I entirely agree with you.

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by metallisc(m): 5:42am On Dec 15, 2016
pope191:

I understand, it just a pressing issue.... well like the saying, all good jokes always have some element of truth. But honestly I read through with long face and just couldn't tap any sense of mocking from his write up. Peace

you and all the others like you, that don't understand that Alibaba is being sarcastic, are as daft as a doornail! even when corrected you are still stuck in your ignorance! what the actual Bleep is it with poor standard of education in this country!? sad

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by metallisc(m): 5:49am On Dec 15, 2016
for all of you lacking understanding......

2 Shares

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by metallisc(m): 5:52am On Dec 15, 2016
iDashNaira:

You did not read in between the lines. It is a satire. Kindly open up your mind when you read next time.

What Alibaba has done was criticize government in a subtle way.

I equally see you over 170 likes, this means there are about 171 of you so far that don't read in between the lines

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by folible(m): 6:03am On Dec 15, 2016
Writing is definitely different from speaking, alibaba' s write up wasn't as sarcastic as he intended. I'm sure If he had said this on a show, his intention would have been crystal clear.
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by folible(m): 6:05am On Dec 15, 2016
Origin:
This is a satirical piece written from the point of thinking of our government officials.

Ali Baba, like me, is just not too good a writer (is all).

When we consider the falcons issue (and the eagles too), you'll realize there are few sane people in government and they don't care about image. (both theirs and the country's).
you have just explained it perfectly
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by Ishilove: 6:09am On Dec 15, 2016
Nigerians have never been good at identifying sarcasm, even when it is made obvious.

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by olagamalin(m): 6:18am On Dec 15, 2016
I SAID IT?..... Nairaland have been overtaken by unlettered & uncultured people. Someone couches a satirical et sardonic piece, and the entire front page failed to comprehend it. This Is Serious.... I registered on this platform years ago to engage with intellectuals and rub minds, but these years ....I try so hard to filter through the unnecessary tribal & sentimental political discourse.

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by Almand: 6:24am On Dec 15, 2016
ammyluv2002:
He's not making any sense!

Protesting for peanuts? Smh undecided undecided undecided
Read it again maybe you will get his gist.
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by psalmsjob: 6:26am On Dec 15, 2016
ammyluv2002:
He's not making any sense!

Protesting for peanuts? Smh undecided undecided undecided
I guess he underestimated the ability of an average Nigeria youth to comprehend simple composition talk more of when one write with sarcasm. He has set himself up to be misunderstood big time. I saw one even trying to apologize after taking us through the life history of AliBaba laced with insults because in his word he rushed through the write up and thus didn't understand what AliBaba was trying to say at first reading.

I really thank God for my life and the level of understanding He graciously gives me; don't get me wrong o, it took prayers o and Self-Education not our educational system because I couldn't get myself to bribe a lecturer to pass me or even record my actual score having passed.

Self-Education in addition to bribing your way through Nigeria university will do our youths alot of good. They pass through schools without the school passing through them. Most of them it will seem stopped schooling at primary 5 or thereabout.

You employ them, then you have to be ready to be a lecturer or preferably a teacher starting with GNS 101 or "state and capital". The idea of being a "graduate" is all there is to it, just a tag, simple English they can't "spoke", application letter they can't "wrote", humility to learn new things they don't "got". Chai Chai.... dereis Godu o.

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by Bgorgeous: 6:28am On Dec 15, 2016
HungerBAD:
Alibaba you are wrong.

What is wrong with you?when you were a student of Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma(Bensu then),you were squatting at the hostel and practically begging to feed.

Today you have blown up,and you are describing the wages of the Falcons as peanuts?talk of arrogance.
Exactly it's sarcasm

What did this Clown read again?Philosophy. And if not for the fact that God smiled on you,you would still have been philosophizing on the road side with Aristotle, and talking to yourself like a mad man.

Even Dangote has not referred to any body's money as peanuts,let alone somebody who for now,is getting fed and clothed by his well to do wife.

The Falcons have a right to ask for their wages,and I am in support of them,and for Alibaba,he should shut up.

--Modified-

Settled back to read Alibaba's comments again,and just noticed it was dripping with sarcasm.

I apologize Alibaba.

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by totorimi: 6:28am On Dec 15, 2016
You guys ain't seen nothing yet, bubu is not going to give any dime to them, WHY? because he is a sharia man and his religion does not understand why women should play football.
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by nonjebose(m): 6:30am On Dec 15, 2016
The failure of many nairalanders (those who contributed and liked) to see the pungent sarcasm in this write accounts for many unreasonable and puerile threads and arguments that have evidently taken over the frontpage. Thank God for the guys that brought some sanity unto this thread. Alibaba should be applauded and not shaded
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by Ghost447(m): 6:31am On Dec 15, 2016
You mean Alibaba is still in Nigeria?
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by elderken(m): 6:36am On Dec 15, 2016
Alibaba just showing his extravagant stupidity angry y you no pay them the peanut. Expired fool
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by decepticos(m): 6:45am On Dec 15, 2016
The 1st page justifies buhari's budget on education even though I think its in excess, people obviously don't know anything these days

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by mctowel01: 6:45am On Dec 15, 2016
Its really surprising that people cannot see the sarcasm in his post. Some people nees to up their comprehension abilities.
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by Syphax(m): 6:53am On Dec 15, 2016
Ishilove:
Nigerians have never been good at identifying sarcasm, even when it is made obvious.
HungerBAD

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by hwlw55: 6:56am On Dec 15, 2016
I wonder why it is difficult for most to interpret sarcasm. Alibaba is actually criticising the FG.
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by Wizzyflexx: 6:57am On Dec 15, 2016
Childishness na he dey worry Nigeria celebrity
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by Nairasolutions: 7:10am On Dec 15, 2016
It reminds me of Ali babas joke about someone that complained to the police that he lost his machine and the police told him that two ships are missing and has not bn found and he is disturbing about mere machine.. That's Ali baba sense of humour that gave him breakthrough in the industry..He was talking about neglect by Gvt ,he even buttressed the point by mentioning late sam okwaraji....Wahala dey
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by ayindejimmy(m): 7:14am On Dec 15, 2016
pope191:
Old age don dey setting... Baba no fit think proper again.

someone should remind him that same comedy show biz jaguar did paved way for him to live large today. One track today can change an artist life forever, baba fryo and co produce album upon album and they got nothing close to a million.

That's sarcasm
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by jeevyww(m): 7:14am On Dec 15, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Yeah, I get he's trying to throw shades, but he made sound like there's no moral justification for the girls

That's the point of his sarcasm
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by ayindejimmy(m): 7:18am On Dec 15, 2016
HungerBAD:
Alibaba you are wrong.

--Modified-

I apologize Alibaba.

It pays to comprehend b4 commenting.

I saw the sarcasm in the 2nd rhetorical question
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by room089: 7:19am On Dec 15, 2016
modsRbastard:

It didn't only freeze their account. It froze their brains like liquid Nitrogen.

I swear on everything good that I only had to read that once to catch the drift... It only took me half way through the read.

I have never been so disappointed in anyone as much as I have tonight with those who couldn't decipher the nerve wrenching sarcasm.

It's simultaneously annoying and painful that this ilk of slow people are regarded as leaders of tomorrow. This explains why our haggard polithiefians won't relinquish power to the youthful generation. Once again, we've let them get another 1up on us.
#IWeep

My dear is really terrible!
May God help us out!
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by crown08(m): 7:20am On Dec 15, 2016
What a foolish statement
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by calberian: 7:27am On Dec 15, 2016
This thread is probably the most accurate description of the state of affairs in today's Nigerian education. A typical primary 4/5 pupil should be able to completely understand the author's message so this shouldn't have anything to do with postsecondary education. Another saddening angle to this is the fact that some of these ammyluv2002s and xendras studied courses like English and Linguistics that should have helped where everyday common sense couldnt.

I think the problem stems from education being seen only as a means of livelihood and not also as a means of deriving better utility from life, for example, in making better-informed decisions and identifying value in items of apparent worthlessness.

I still believe that there is hope nonetheless. However, that hope cannot materialise in this generation and that's just sad.
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by martineverest(m): 7:30am On Dec 15, 2016
ollah1:
If this is true then he has lost all credibilities
samsung nairaland p.r.o,na u dey type this oneu don dey join the 'educated illiterates' ni?

Can u detect sarcastic/satiric messages?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Princess Onyejekwe: Meet BBNaija Housemate 2018| Biography & Profile / Tonto Dikeh: I’m Getting Married! / Zack Orji Gets Tattooed On Set (photos)