Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,005 members, 7,866,811 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:54 AM

Please, We Atheists Need Religious Translations! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please, We Atheists Need Religious Translations! (4256 Views)

Agnostics, Atheists Need Your Suggestions / Why So Many Atheists On Nairaland Forum? / Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please, We Atheists Need Religious Translations! by ScienceWatch: 8:43pm On Sep 28, 2017
hahn:

Very jobless and very mad is what he is undecided
Absolutely true. Hey, did you hear about that shocking scientific release about Atheists ?
Re: Please, We Atheists Need Religious Translations! by hahn(m): 8:48pm On Sep 28, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Absolutely true. Hey, did you hear about that shocking scientific release about Atheists ?

Share the link smiley
Re: Please, We Atheists Need Religious Translations! by ScienceWatch: 8:57pm On Sep 28, 2017
hahn:

Share the link smiley
This topic is all about helping Atheists translate or interpret what is said.
When a mentally diseased Atheist uses the word "Share" it must be interpreted as "Give" or "Steal"

Therefore after taking all these facts into consideration, My answer must be, "I wont steal that link."
Re: Please, We Atheists Need Religious Translations! by hahn(m): 9:01pm On Sep 28, 2017
ScienceWatch:
This topic is all about helping Atheists translate or interpret what is said.
When a mentally diseased Atheist uses the word "Share" it must be interpreted as "Give" or "Steal"

Therefore after taking all these facts into consideration, My answer must be, "I wont steal that link."

Re: Please, We Atheists Need Religious Translations! by ScienceWatch: 9:13pm On Sep 28, 2017
hahn:

Share the link smiley
I have translated your demands for your convenience already. "I wont steal that link" But I am generous so
I will give you this free summary and a free link ;

Once upon a time, Richard Dawkins was the closest thing the world had to a pope of atheism. No one had any objections, because we should have a representative and he seemed like as good a choice as any. But then, slowly but surely, he revealed himself to be an asshole.

Atheism's Pope Richard Dawkins sneers down on anyone who disagrees with him with such disdain that Professor Snape would be put off, he's repeatedly gone out of his way to insult and trivialize sexual harassment, and he went off on that weird tangent about watching dogs have MouthAction.
Dawkins is the J.D. to atheism's Veronica -- at first we thought he was the cool, rebellious outsider, but once we got to know him we realized he was legitimately crazy.

Again Hahn, here you see that the scientific findings about the 22yr long study of Atheist that shocked the world is correct as seen from your and your Popes behavior.
The link is on its way.
Re: Please, We Atheists Need Religious Translations! by ScienceWatch: 1:14pm On Sep 29, 2017
hahn:

Share the link smiley
I don't have this guy's link. But he says that he is an Atheist.
He has been laughing non-stop since the release of the scientific publication that categorically proves that ATHEISM IS A MENTAL DISEASE.

This guy's wife had him admitted to a MENTAL ASYLUM yesterday.

Re: Please, We Atheists Need Religious Translations! by ScienceWatch: 5:52pm On Sep 29, 2017
I love to translate religious terminology into its simplest expression only in Dutch, never in Atheism.
Re: Please, We Atheists Need Religious Translations! by Born2Freak(f): 10:00am On Dec 08, 2019
JackBizzle:
Atheist translation of pastors' requests

1) "Pay your tithes and your rewards shall be bountiful"
Atheist translation; "transfer your hard earned salary to fund your pastor's private jet and life of luxury"

2) "I cast the demon out of you!! Be healed in Jesus name"
Atheist translation; bros Akpos, act well ooo! Time don reach make you twist and turn as if demon dey comot your body"

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

As An Atheist Would You Circumcise Your Male Children? / Since Jesus Had No Seed, No Man Inherited His Righteousness / Why I Don't Need Jesus.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.