Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,683 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Twitter Users Share Most Insulting Excuses They've Ever Been Told By Cheating Ex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twitter Users Share Most Insulting Excuses They've Ever Been Told By Cheating Ex (27631 Views)

How Do I Get My Cheating Ex-Girlfriend Off My Mind? / Lady To Marry Her Cheating Ex-Boyfriend's Brother In South Africa / Girl On Twitter Shared The Most Craziest Things They've Ever Done For Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Users Share Most Insulting Excuses They've Ever Been Told By Cheating Ex by Eazie351(m): 8:44pm On Dec 17, 2016
naijaboiy:

Naaah! I've never been cheated on. So I'm hoping to learn from others too. cheesy

For now, lets just say u avunt found out yet! Okay?
Re: Twitter Users Share Most Insulting Excuses They've Ever Been Told By Cheating Ex by sweetilicious(f): 9:17pm On Dec 17, 2016
Xensity:
"I saw a male underwear in her room that wasn't mine, and she said she bought it for herself, because she was trying to put herself in my shoes, in other to improve her degree of empathy, which would bolster her level of understanding and commitment towards our relationship."
This one gave me goose bumps.
Re: Twitter Users Share Most Insulting Excuses They've Ever Been Told By Cheating Ex by MONITZ: 9:31pm On Dec 17, 2016
This one I am giving happened to a friend. It happened that the guy wanted to visit his girl who resides on campus. so on getting to the park where he would take a cab to his destination he saw someone that looked like his lady BT since he wasn't so sure ,he decided to give her a call to ascertain where she was.She answered the call bt she told him she was in her hostel,so the guy moved close to the supposed lady that looked like his,lo and behold she turned out to be his girl who claimed she was in her hostel ,and right before him was his girl with another guy's arm around her waist...

The guy felt so bad and shocked that he had to return to where he was coming from....
Re: Twitter Users Share Most Insulting Excuses They've Ever Been Told By Cheating Ex by DrRiley(m): 9:37pm On Dec 17, 2016
I've told myself already that there is no such thing as ex.
It's either active or dormant as long as you ain't married.

My Opinion tho

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Share Most Insulting Excuses They've Ever Been Told By Cheating Ex by shut(f): 9:53pm On Dec 17, 2016
Yall are funny...
But come on...it's just a baby relationship right?
We aren't married yet, so why the policing

For me, there's nothing like cheating unless we're married; that word doesn't exist
Re: Twitter Users Share Most Insulting Excuses They've Ever Been Told By Cheating Ex by naijaboiy: 9:55pm On Dec 17, 2016
Eazie351:

For now, lets just say u avunt found out yet! Okay?
Everybody must not be cheated on. smiley
Re: Twitter Users Share Most Insulting Excuses They've Ever Been Told By Cheating Ex by naijaboiy: 9:59pm On Dec 17, 2016
shut:
Yall are funny...
But come on...it's just a baby relationship right?
We aren't married yet, so why the policing

For me, there's nothing like cheating unless we're married; that word doesn't exist
Lol so if I get you right your policy is fück around till you finally get married then you can think of staying in one place? Great! cheesy
Re: Twitter Users Share Most Insulting Excuses They've Ever Been Told By Cheating Ex by naijaboiy: 9:59pm On Dec 17, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Your exes were pros then...lol
Lol...you must know my exes very well then.
Re: Twitter Users Share Most Insulting Excuses They've Ever Been Told By Cheating Ex by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:02pm On Dec 17, 2016
naijaboiy:

Lol...you must know my exes very well then.

I know the female folks are deep like that. wink
Re: Twitter Users Share Most Insulting Excuses They've Ever Been Told By Cheating Ex by naijaboiy: 10:12pm On Dec 17, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

I know the female folks are deep like that. wink
If I'm to go by what you are insinuating, it means every girl I've dated must have cheated on me. You're simply saying one can't date a lady without being cheated on. Right?
Re: Twitter Users Share Most Insulting Excuses They've Ever Been Told By Cheating Ex by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:14pm On Dec 17, 2016
naijaboiy:

If I'm to go by what you are insinuating, it means every girl I've dated must have cheated on me. You're simply saying one can't date a lady without being cheated on. Right?

Wrong
Re: Twitter Users Share Most Insulting Excuses They've Ever Been Told By Cheating Ex by naijaboiy: 10:22pm On Dec 17, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Wrong
Then?
Re: Twitter Users Share Most Insulting Excuses They've Ever Been Told By Cheating Ex by ethankareem(m): 10:43pm On Dec 17, 2016
Shebi if dem lie he good, my own olosh* gf no even send
The first time I caught her sendin her nudes 2 guys, I confronted her and she said I should mind my biz
The second time, found out she was doin 1 guy call kenny @ ibadan, I confronted her again and guess wats olaide balogun said " cos she needed money urgently". The 1 dat now pained me was wen I went 2 her hows I met 1 david boy shirtless and was
lying down on her bed like a king, I asked her wats goin on and she said because d boy helped her into sch (Oau ife) den I knew 3yrs has just been wasted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Users Share Most Insulting Excuses They've Ever Been Told By Cheating Ex by MrSly(m): 11:11pm On Dec 17, 2016
naijaboiy:
Is it only women sharing their experience? I'm expecting some men to uncover the lies they've heard from their women when they cheat.
Those folks operate in the dark. You hardly see them but I do and will never ask you anything. Why would I start ranting because she cheated. I would just do the necessary and she wouldn't need a fortune teller to tell her that it's over.
Re: Twitter Users Share Most Insulting Excuses They've Ever Been Told By Cheating Ex by Ladycloud(f): 12:13am On Dec 18, 2016
Lol.. Not been cheated on though
Re: Twitter Users Share Most Insulting Excuses They've Ever Been Told By Cheating Ex by Kyllahmc(m): 12:34am On Dec 18, 2016
Funny..
Re: Twitter Users Share Most Insulting Excuses They've Ever Been Told By Cheating Ex by Uniquekriss(m): 2:38am On Dec 18, 2016
Xensity:
"I saw a male underwear in her room that wasn't mine, and she said she bought it for herself, because she was trying to put herself in my shoes, in other to improve her degree of empathy, which would bolster her level of understanding and commitment towards our relationship."
I laff in ibibio
Re: Twitter Users Share Most Insulting Excuses They've Ever Been Told By Cheating Ex by John902(m): 6:17am On Dec 18, 2016
drsugar:

I hope you know she's someone's daughter, sister and a future wife. Karma will definitely catch up with your sister, future wife, future daughter too. Just bear that in mind bro.
you mean as karma did to you?
Re: Twitter Users Share Most Insulting Excuses They've Ever Been Told By Cheating Ex by Femsmart(m): 7:00am On Dec 18, 2016
mzzmeenah:
some people are funny sha, I cnt stop laughing

Let's hear yours too.
Re: Twitter Users Share Most Insulting Excuses They've Ever Been Told By Cheating Ex by Eyoh01(m): 7:41am On Dec 18, 2016
bae said it because I don't beat her
Re: Twitter Users Share Most Insulting Excuses They've Ever Been Told By Cheating Ex by Charliiee(m): 8:19am On Dec 18, 2016
Eyoh01:
bae said it because I don't beat her
Lol, WTF?
Re: Twitter Users Share Most Insulting Excuses They've Ever Been Told By Cheating Ex by mediocre(m): 2:20pm On Dec 29, 2016
Xensity:
Lmao whaa!
Re: Twitter Users Share Most Insulting Excuses They've Ever Been Told By Cheating Ex by goldedprince: 6:41pm On Jan 31, 2017
ethankareem:
Shebi if dem lie he good, my own olosh* gf no even send
The first time I caught her sendin her nudes 2 guys, I confronted her and she said I should mind my biz
The second time, found out she was doin 1 guy call kenny @ ibadan, I confronted her again and guess wats olaide balogun said " cos she needed money urgently". The 1 dat now pained me was wen I went 2 her hows I met 1 david boy shirtless and was
lying down on her bed like a king, I asked her wats goin on and she said because d boy helped her into sch (Oau ife) den I knew 3yrs has just been wasted
lol lawd have mercy. this is the funniest thing i have read here

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Jealousy Part Of Love? / Man Rewards His Girlfriend With Dollars For Not Checking His Phone For A Week / "Never Introduce Your Man To Your Female Friends" Lady Advises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.