Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,408 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend (27629 Views)

How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I / It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl / Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 26, 2023
i started dating my girlfriend last year December, we barely see each other because of her strict father,even there was time her father threatened me to leave her daughter.

Even if we got to see it will be in a public place around her house

And this have been for all these while and i try to talk her into it that i can't date a girl i can't spend quality time with her and she never visits me, claiming my place is far

Now last month, there's a girl, a friend to her in my area, i showed interest to her, she questioned me that what about her friend but i told her we are not dating that she is not serious

So this new girl have been showing care,we have been making out together and deep down in me this is all i wanted, a girl that show she cares not a girl we barely see each than calling.

fast forward to yesterday, i don't know what they discussed, my first girlfriend told her that she saw me yesterday and we are still dating, which make my new girlfriend became angry, she called me shouting that I'm a lair that we are dating, to cut the story short i just had to assured and told her if by any chance she see my first girlfriend she should told her not to call me again.

This evening my first girlfriend called me and told me we should end it that her friend told her all i told her

Incredibly, i never expected my new girlfriend to tell her such but just a simple assurance

Now the issue here is hope i haven't caused a fight between two friends and i love my first girlfriend sad

Any advise cos to go out tomorrow is a issues for me

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by awoniyi1236(m): 7:15pm On May 26, 2023
cheesy Nice story

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 26, 2023
awoniyi1236:
cheesy Nice story

bro this is not a story it what happening to me right now if u get nothing yo say pim

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by Alexandersantos(m): 7:29pm On May 26, 2023
Why will u tell ur new girlfriend about confronting ur old girlfriend about telling her not to call u again...don't u knw girls are over reactive when it comes to issues like this

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by Wawelexy(m): 7:32pm On May 26, 2023
You will eventually loose both of them..

113 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by Galaxydon1(m): 7:54pm On May 26, 2023
All these children Way full nairaland. You should be worried about tinubu taking over This country from next week, instead of this your useless story.

336 Likes 31 Shares

Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by Autobot05: 7:56pm On May 26, 2023
Continue wasting your time

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by ipobarecriminals: 8:00pm On May 26, 2023
smiley Kids love story

95 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 26, 2023
Alexandersantos:
Why will u tell ur new girlfriend about confronting ur old girlfriend about telling her not to call u again...don't u knw girls are over reactive when it comes to issues like this

just trying to let the new girl know I'm not dating her qnd i don't know she will tell her
Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by Alexandersantos(m): 8:14pm On May 26, 2023
manoflove22:

just trying to let the new girl know I'm not dating her qnd i don't know she will tell her
what sort of guy are u...u told ur new girlfriend u are not dating her whereas u are...u shouldn't have told he stuffs like that..u no sabi play this kain game...u don f-up

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by Sonnobax15(m): 9:54pm On May 26, 2023
angry
Funny but it sounds like a story that entails two kids..

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:03pm On May 26, 2023
Las las na u go lose pas. Even if u wanted something new why must it be her frnd? Enjoy the ride 4 now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 26, 2023
Teenage affair grin

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by ItisWell22(f): 10:20pm On May 26, 2023
manoflove22:

between two friends and i love my first girlfriend sad

C L O W N!!! 😏

36 Likes

Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by malaria(f): 10:23pm On May 26, 2023
Akuko mpa Ngoo na ndi yard

14 Likes

Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by Waffarianman(m): 10:25pm On May 26, 2023
So what do you want us to advise on now. Una matta attimes eehh just dey give person headache

10 Likes

Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by Gadafii: 3:26am On May 27, 2023
How old are you young man, aren’t you concerned about making it out of the trenches

Na two lazy girls be your head ache?

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by In2systemsTech(m): 4:43am On May 27, 2023
Find a third one.... The two don cast

12 Likes

Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by Bellotelli: 6:24am On May 27, 2023
My only advice is that you should stop fooling around in the 21st century undecided

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by Caramia2020(m): 7:08am On May 27, 2023
Children relationship issues.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by Goodlady(f): 8:23am On May 27, 2023
manoflove22:
i started dating my girlfriend last year December, we barely see each other because of her strict father,even there was time her father threatened me to leave her daughter.

And this have been for all these while and i try to talk her into it that i can't date a girl i can't spend quality time with her and she never visits me, claiming my place is far

Now last month, there's a girl, a friend to her in my area, i showed interest to her, she questioned me that what about her friend but i told her we are not dating that she is not serious

So this new girl have been showing care,we have been making out together and deep down in me this is all i wanted, a girl that show she cares not a girl we barely see each than calling.

fast forward to yesterday, i don't know what they discussed, my first girlfriend told her that she saw me yesterday and we are still dating, which make my new girlfriend became angry, she called me shouting that I'm a lair that we are dating, to cut the story short i just had to assured and told her if by any chance she see my first girlfriend she should told her not to call me again.

This evening my first girlfriend called me and told me we should end it that her friend told her all i told her

Incredibly, i never expected my new girlfriend to tell her such but just a simple assurance

Now the issue here is hope i haven't caused a fight between two friends and i love my first girlfriend sad

You could v been managing your initial gf. She probably wanted to know you gradually or end with her before going out with her friend. You can't drive two cars at same time.
Enjoy the moment of losing the two of them.

2 Likes

Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by NonsenseRubbish: 8:34am On May 27, 2023
Nonsense plus rubbish 😡
Make you, your first girlfriend, your new girlfriend and your next girlfriend all of una getat abeg

26 Likes

Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by Psychopatheko: 9:37am On May 27, 2023
Dumb move if you know say she no dey satisfy you why no breakup with her and move to her friend instead of all this this fight between them can go for a long period of time well watin concern me
Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by diogo23: 10:12am On May 27, 2023
manoflove22:

You just want to spoil that first girl and move on, let her be her father is trying to rise a virgin and a good girl for a man that will marry her

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by Thebadpolitican(m): 10:34am On May 27, 2023
This looks like a love story from 3 illiterate

No literate lady will date her friends guy, and no literate man will do thesame

You all are from the ghetto

Nawa oo, the mods thesedays na comfirm romancelander
Tinubu bots can as well be posting their Incoherent tribal bashing on romance section most of them will make front page

15 Likes

Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by isabi2lof: 10:57am On May 27, 2023
Happy children's day to y'all smiley

You talk too much , thank God you've shown your true colors to them .

Shebi when you give dem belle finish, you go begin run like antelope.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by Felix6: 10:58am On May 27, 2023
You for cause kinetic war join am. Abeg shift!

7 Likes

Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by Nobody: 10:58am On May 27, 2023
Any dating between a man and a woman that they don't see each other is not a dating.

6 Likes

Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by Omoawoke: 10:59am On May 27, 2023
To the Mod that pushed this thing to first page, may the gods rip off your ballz

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by elefind(m): 10:59am On May 27, 2023
You must learn the lesson

Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by MissingBudget: 10:59am On May 27, 2023
Did I just see this rubbish on the front page?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by Guyman01: 11:00am On May 27, 2023
Another useless tales by moonlight thread from a teenager making Front Page

19 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Rewards His Girlfriend With Dollars For Not Checking His Phone For A Week / I Cheated On My Husband, I Feel Guilty; Can I Confess To Him? / Marry A Chinese Man - A lot of them are Single and Hungry for a Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.