Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

She Has Just Been Raped By Her Shameless Unemployed Uncle This Morning. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has Just Been Raped By Her Shameless Unemployed Uncle This Morning. (4990 Views)

Bbnaija’s Mercy Eke Blasts A Troll Who Called Her Shameless Celebrity / ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man / Baby Mama And The Shameless Talk About It!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Has Just Been Raped By Her Shameless Unemployed Uncle This Morning. by LadyAimy: 1:25pm On Dec 16, 2016
herzern:

I'm shocked!

Don't be Bro
Re: She Has Just Been Raped By Her Shameless Unemployed Uncle This Morning. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 16, 2016
herzern:

I'm shocked!

that's the society we live in now. the good old years re long gone
Re: She Has Just Been Raped By Her Shameless Unemployed Uncle This Morning. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 16, 2016
fellis:
Let her tell her parents so they can shame him and disgrace him to the other family members. If she remains quiet he might do it again.

I've thought of that... but the implications and trauma is big o
Re: She Has Just Been Raped By Her Shameless Unemployed Uncle This Morning. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 16, 2016
LadyAimy:
what is confusing in this story, report to the nearest police station. Tell the girl to go to the station now. This rubbish has to stop!

Do you know how it sounds when the public get to know about this? it will psychological destroy the girl
Re: She Has Just Been Raped By Her Shameless Unemployed Uncle This Morning. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 16, 2016
CoolFreeday:
Women wey full everywhere nain person d go rape? na babe he no see?

#Lets say No to rape

I tire o
Re: She Has Just Been Raped By Her Shameless Unemployed Uncle This Morning. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 16, 2016
2kaybiel:
The bubble will eventually burst with the look of things

The painful part is not the rape...but it was her mummy's Younger brother that raped her
Re: She Has Just Been Raped By Her Shameless Unemployed Uncle This Morning. by Greenrevolt(m): 1:58pm On Dec 16, 2016
LadyAimy:
Her virginity is not issue here pastor, it will be hard to see a 14 year old virgin not to talk of 17.

And all my life apart from three girls... I have literally been meeting virgins, and they leave me still virgins. Tell me, ma, where do you say you leave Again?
Re: She Has Just Been Raped By Her Shameless Unemployed Uncle This Morning. by Splinz(m): 2:01pm On Dec 16, 2016
Waste no more time. Report the ugly incidence immediately to the police or family.

1 Like

Re: She Has Just Been Raped By Her Shameless Unemployed Uncle This Morning. by Greenrevolt(m): 2:02pm On Dec 16, 2016
Passy089:

The painful part is not the rape...but it was her mummy's Younger brother that raped her

Another painful part is that you are confused on whether to encourage her to tell her story or not... Is it until she starts getting coerced to consent to sex by the uncle that you will encourage her to tell her story¿?

The more time is wasted, the more it becomes a normal occurrence... Only that then it won't be rape, but consensual. Then, she won't even tell you about shii

1 Like

Re: She Has Just Been Raped By Her Shameless Unemployed Uncle This Morning. by SmellingAnus(m): 2:22pm On Dec 16, 2016
The worst part is that, he will repeat this act again and again and your friend will become so use to it and she will keep quiet...
Re: She Has Just Been Raped By Her Shameless Unemployed Uncle This Morning. by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 16, 2016
Passy089:

That's terrible, as you have known to this now, what have you done to savage the situation?
Re: She Has Just Been Raped By Her Shameless Unemployed Uncle This Morning. by IVORY2009(m): 2:42pm On Dec 16, 2016
AngelSweetLips:
Men gossip more than women... she told you something very confidential and all you offer is posting it here.

"A problem shared, is a problem solved"
Re: She Has Just Been Raped By Her Shameless Unemployed Uncle This Morning. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 16, 2016
Passy089:
embarassed embarassed embarassed

A friend of Mine a 17yrs Old SS3 student just narrated an Absolutely Shameful Incident to me this Morning...
Her Married Uncle who has been Unemployed for For few Months now was looking at her seductively since she greeted him early this morning,when the wife left early for work ,She prepared the kids and took them to school ,she came back entered the bathroom to bath and prepare for her own School ,Immediately she was stepping out of the bathroom tying only her towel with no underwear ,he muscular uncle grabbed her ,covered her mouth,carried her to his room,pinned her on the bed and raped her without Protection.

The man has been apologising to her to keep quiet and not tell anyone..She has been crying since morning not knowing if she should tell the wife or her parents what just happened... because its not just a rape it also an abomination...

Guys please your advice is needed.
FIRST the hospital for post rape care - there has to be something done for such situations, then police.
Re: She Has Just Been Raped By Her Shameless Unemployed Uncle This Morning. by LadyAimy: 3:50pm On Dec 16, 2016
[quote author=Greenrevolt post=51983515
And all my life apart from three girls... I have literally been meeting virgins, and they leave me still virgins. Tell me, ma, where do you say you leave Again? [/quote] Mtcheeeeew
Re: She Has Just Been Raped By Her Shameless Unemployed Uncle This Morning. by ajasbaba(m): 4:28pm On Dec 16, 2016
ask her did she not enjoy it, grin grin grin

am sure she have been tempting the guy and him dey set trap for her.

now she don enter hand she dey cry.

sorry sha.hope your punana get well soon.
Re: She Has Just Been Raped By Her Shameless Unemployed Uncle This Morning. by socrateez(m): 4:36pm On Dec 16, 2016
If she keeps quiet I can bet with you that the shameless donkey will repeat the evil act.

She must speak out to save herself. She may even get pregnant shocked

This is not a matter of forgiveness. Let her report to the police ans she also need to leave their apartment

1 Like

Re: She Has Just Been Raped By Her Shameless Unemployed Uncle This Morning. by nkemma54(m): 7:37pm On Dec 16, 2016
AngelSweetLips:

It pain you grin

So you waited shocked you're a lil passive aggressive aren't you grin

loving d drama goin on btwm u nd Aniker

1 Like

Re: She Has Just Been Raped By Her Shameless Unemployed Uncle This Morning. by missingribs: 9:06pm On Dec 16, 2016
Passy089:
embarassed embarassed embarassed

A friend of Mine a 17yrs Old SS3 student just narrated an Absolutely Shameful Incident to me this Morning...
Her Married Uncle who has been Unemployed for For few Months now was looking at her seductively since she greeted him early this morning,when the wife left early for work ,She prepared the kids and took them to school ,she came back entered the bathroom to bath and prepare for her own School ,Immediately she was stepping out of the bathroom tying only her towel with no underwear ,he muscular uncle grabbed her ,covered her mouth,carried her to his room,pinned her on the bed and raped her without Protection.

The man has been apologising to her to keep quiet and not tell anyone..She has been crying since morning not knowing if she should tell the wife or her parents what just happened... because its not just a rape it also an abomination...

Guys please your advice is needed.

what is this world turning into.....can't he get any gal outside,if non he cld pay a sex worker if konji was disturbing him...... I will advice she go to police but if it was me,i will accept his apologies 3days latter,when everyone had gone out I will serve hi. his food lined with volume 5,when he is fast asleep I will use razor to decorate dat thing he used to commit the crime den ask for apologies when he wakes up
Re: She Has Just Been Raped By Her Shameless Unemployed Uncle This Morning. by chigoizie7(m): 10:26pm On Dec 16, 2016
Police.

Op, u can take this up.

Take her to a govt hospital, have her checked and examined, with doctors reports and evidence of forceful penetration, then go to police and social media simultaneously.

If u don't make use of social media, the useless uncle and some family members will try to cover the case up to protect the family image 1st, and once that is done, that little innocent girl will never get justice.

The uncle is a beast, a man with strong mind to rape his blood can rape anything on skirt, trust me, that is so dangerous to the society.

Use social media, either twitter or facebook, also,mention the name of the police station the case was reported.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help; I Want To Stop Womanizing. / Why do gay guys lose sensitivity in their anus after anal sex but women Don't ? / I poured whisky in a girl's vagina (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.