Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,606 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City (49154 Views)

Gambia's Largest City, Serekounda, Deserted Over Jammeh Crisis (Pics) / Russian Plane Crashes On Its Way To Syria. 9 Journalists, 83 Others Aboard / Turkish Policeman Kills Russian Ambassador To Turkey Over Aleppo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by encryptjay(m): 11:40am On Dec 17, 2016
Look what a beautiful city has been reduced to all because of war.
Some people cherish war like mad.
I recall a Syrian guy from a WhatsApp group saying he doesn't know if he'll die the next day cos of this pathetic stuff. It really touched me.

4 Likes

Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by ednut1(m): 11:46am On Dec 17, 2016
Woe to the USA. They will one day suffer same fate one day. And be nuked to the ground

7 Likes

Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by abatisegun: 11:47am On Dec 17, 2016
Almighty God should please save and help the people of Allepo

5 Likes

Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by Fidelismaria: 12:38pm On Dec 17, 2016
cry cry cry
Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by DjAndroid: 12:40pm On Dec 17, 2016
I see destruction and poverty

1 Like

Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by sojiguy(m): 1:12pm On Dec 17, 2016
God pls come and restore peace to syria,,,i felt for them and Please can anyone educate us on the cause of this war,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by johnydon22(m): 1:14pm On Dec 17, 2016
humans are the most stupid species, there is not enough money to eradicate hunger and diseases but there is always enough for war and conflicts and nonsensical politics...

not enough for scientific explorations and experiments but there is always enough to build weapons of mass destruction.. as long as the love for power is greater than the power of love, there will never be peace..

earth will never have true lasting peace as long as there are people who money from wars...

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by Alhajipablo(m): 2:40pm On Dec 17, 2016
Between Hunger and war, I don't even know which one worse pass.
Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by EverestdeBliu(m): 3:06pm On Dec 17, 2016
Heartbreaking sad
Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by VeeBabs(m): 3:50pm On Dec 17, 2016
lofty900:
Who said the battle of Aleppo is coming to an end? Have you forgotten that Donald trump will soon be inaugurated and the first thing he'll do is to bombard Aleppo because that's the headquarters of ISIS.

Your ignorance is audible from Venus. The "headquarters" of the so-called Islamic State is Raqqa, not Aleppo.

Aleppo is significant because, before the war, it was the 2nd largest city in Syria, after Damascus. And it is (was) under rebel control, not even ISIS control.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by johnmars(m): 3:54pm On Dec 17, 2016
Actually what Sharia law and Islam does to nations. I googled Syria before Sharia law the pictures where amazing but now it's disaster

6 Likes

Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by Mille: 4:14pm On Dec 17, 2016
johnmars:
Actually what Sharia law and Islam does to nations. I googled Syria before Sharia law the pictures where amazing but now it's disaster

Religion make people like this dumber and dumber and incites hatred towards other religion. A perfect example is this one I quoted.

Sharia law has nothing to do with the destruction in Syria bros. Blame USA for wanting to overthrow a legitimate government.

Well for those who don't know, the Syrian Army now controls about 99% of Aleppo which is the best news I have heard in a while.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by kennyhydee(m): 4:48pm On Dec 17, 2016
Mille:

Religion make people like this dumber and dumber and incites hatred towards other religion. A perfect example is this one I quoted.

Sharia law has nothing to do with the destruction in Syria bros. Blame USA for wanting to overthrow a legitimate government.

Well for those who don't know, the Syrian Army now controls about 99% of Aleppo which is the best news I have heard in a while.

Stop speaking on behalf of Syrians, the Govt of Al Assad was, is and will never b loved by syrians, that was what caused d rebellion in d first place, Al Assad has committed So many war crimes and this is one of them!!

3 Likes

Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by Mille: 5:03pm On Dec 17, 2016
kennyhydee:

Stop speaking on behalf of Syrians, the Govt of Al Assad was, is and will never b loved by syrians, that was what caused d rebellion in d first place, Al Assad has committed So many war crimes and this is one of them!!

Stop listening to propaganda. Even the USA claimed the likes of Nelson Mandela was not loved by south Africans.

Shebi the government of Libya was also not loved by the Libyans. Also that of Somalia and so many others. Take a look at those countries now.

Now rewind back to when Libyans used to enjoy a lot of things even Nigerians as of now can only dream of. If the USA doesn't like you or deem you growing in influence, all it takes is to spread propaganda about you and arm people against you.

If not for Iran and Russia, the USA would have invaded that country and make it a lawless country like the likes of Libya and Somalia.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by kennyhydee(m): 5:17pm On Dec 17, 2016
Mille:

Stop listening to propaganda. Even the USA claimed the likes of Nelson Mandela was not loved by south Africans.

Shebi the government of Libya was also not loved by the Libyans. Also that of Somalia and so many others. Take a look at those countries now.

Now rewind back to when Libyans used to enjoy a lot of things even Nigerians as of now can only dream of. If the USA doesn't like you or deem you growing in influence, all it takes is to spread propaganda about you and arm people against you.

If not for Iran and Russia, the USA would have invaded that country and make it a lawless country like the likes of Libya and Somalia.

Fine, but was d bombing of civilians in d name of fighting rebels d best thing to do? A lot of ppl have died coz of his actions, propaganda or not

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by VeeBabs(m): 6:04pm On Dec 17, 2016
kennyhydee:

Fine, but was d bombing of civilians in d name of fighting rebels d best thing to do? A lot of ppl have died coz of his actions, propaganda or not

You seem to be feeding on too much CNN served with Al Jazeera, and washed down with BBC.

Here's what is certainly, definitely, absolutely sure about Syria.

1) It was the most liberal and prosperous Arab country in the Middle East.

2) 40% of the population is Syria is/was Christian, and Syrian Christians enjoyed the most secure environment in all of the Arab world.

3) The countries openly sponsoring and arming rebels against Assad to provide "freedom" are definitions of dictatorships themselves: Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, and UAE.

4) Syria is / was a democracy but none of these countries mentioned above is a democracy, and they none has any intentions of becoming a democracy in the near future.

5) US and NATO "freedom" delivered to Libya, Iraq and Afghanistan have transformed those countries into paradises. So they really want to bring paradise to Syria, too.

Look, regardless of which news source you choose to believe, one last thing is sure: SYRIA WAS BETTER OFF FIVE YEARS AGO THAN IT CAN EVER BE IN THE NEXT 100 YEARS.

The scale of the destruction is such that will require a century just to rebuild infrastructure to pre-war levels.

And if not for Russia's intervention, Syria would have been bombed into oblivion by "America and the Gang".

Syrians set out to protest / remove a dictator in 2011, but ended up totally destroying their country.

That's FREEDOM...dropped from the sky...from America planes...with love.

I thank God for Russia.

Without RUSSIA, this world would become a playground for the warmongering "Freedom Bringers" from the West.

But Russia can't do it all alone. The Chinese are not ready to weigh in, despite suffering their own antagonism from the West. The Indians are too busy sitting on the fence.

Ever wondered why they keep imposing sanctions on Russia for no just reason?

Putin is badly spoiling their plans.

America and Europe are very angry with Russia because of this.

54 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by Darkkarma: 6:17pm On Dec 17, 2016
“Anyone, who truly wants to go to war, has truly never been there before!” — Larry Reeves
CC
Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by kennyhydee(m): 6:44pm On Dec 17, 2016
VeeBabs:

You seem to be feeding on too much CNN served with Al Jazeera, and washed down with BBC.

2) 40% of the population is Syria is/was Christian, and Syrian Christians enjoyed the most secure environment in all of the Arab world.

3) The countries openly sponsoring and arming rebels against Assad to provide "freedom" are definitions of dictatorships themselves: Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, and UAE.

4) Syria is / was a democracy but none of these countries mentioned above is a democracy, and they none has any intentions of becoming a democracy in the near future.

5) US and NATO "freedom" delivered to Libya, Iraq and Afghanistan have transformed those countries into paradises. So they really want to bring paradise to Syria, too.

Look, regardless of which news source you choose to believe, one last thing is sure: SYRIA WAS BETTER OFF FIVE YEARS AGO THAN IT CAN EVER BE IN THE NEXT 100 YEARS.

The scale of the destruction is such that will require a century just to rebuild infrastructure to pre-war levels.

And if not for Russia's intervention, Syria would have been bombed into oblivion by "America and the Gang".

Syrians set out to protest / remove a dictator in 2011, but ended up totally destroying their country.

I thank God for Russia.

Without RUSSIA, this world would become a playground for the warmongering "Freedom Bringers" from the West.

But Russia can't do it all alone. The Chinese are not ready to weigh in, despite suffering their own antagonism from the West. The Indians are too busy sitting on the fence.

Still not addressing my concerns, did d American's bomb Aleppo?, no, Al Assad and d russians did, all am saying is assad should never av resorted to bombing his ppl just to fight rebels, lastly u seem to b painting Putin as a saint on this whole scheme, U think he's fighting d west for d sake of humanity? Like he's not also trying to spread Russian influence even further, any world power be it Russia, US or china that decides to help u are only after their pocket, they are all d same!!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by 1shortblackboy: 8:19pm On Dec 17, 2016
i dont know about others o but IPOB na beg me i dey beg una make una no bring war come this country o. because na all of us go lose

9 Likes

Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by 0neal(m): 8:31pm On Dec 17, 2016
the ruins of War Sadly, the lil children and women are at the receiving end more...
#RRRAllepo
Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by HeGeMon(m): 8:41pm On Dec 17, 2016
I see pple prayn for Syria, I see some condemning religious ideologies, bt what i don't see is pple , condemning all forms of aggression, and violent exercise of interest, this is broader than political or religious, this boils down to mans inhumanity to himself, & insanity, as well as the death of conscience, as I always say man continues to remain the greatest risk to humanity. War no good oo, those ones mongering for war! This is Nigeria, it will be bloodied

2 Likes

Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by ThatIgboBoy: 9:28pm On Dec 17, 2016
VeeBabs:

I thank God for Russia.

Did u just say syria was a democracy?

Lol

Assad's father ruled for 30 years and died. His son president assad has ruled for over 15 years now. Funny enough the assads come from a minority tribe but because of the wealth and influence they run things. That president before his name was to make it look like it was democratic but assad is nothing but a middle east king.

What caused the crisis?

The people took a cue of what was happening in other arab countries i.e the arab spring and decided to push for democratic reforms where they will be able to elect their representatives and assad quashed it with heavy military force.

So please syria isnt a democratic country

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by sweetilicious(f): 1:35am On Dec 18, 2016
War is not good. It starts from perceived hurt nursed in the heart. Just look at all the good things that has been destroyed

1 Like

Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by MONITZ: 2:59am On Dec 19, 2016
sweetilicious:
War is not good. It starts from perceived hurt nursed in the heart. Just look at all the good things that has been destroyed

Americans should be the ones to adhere to this admonition ,they ve caused more wars than peace, from being the first to remove a sitting president of Panama in the person of Noriega in the 90's to instigating unrests in other nations. Bt among those two accusations,the one that easily takes the icing on the cake was the jailing of a president,he was jailed for drug running and he's still in jail awaiting extradition to France wen his prison term finishes. Where,how had we seen a thing like that?It was unheard of before the U S did, they always pass the message of "Might being right".

He was abducted in a most bizarre manner with total disregard for extant laws and principles guiding inter- nations' relationships with one another and taken to the U. S, to face criminal charges. The U. S re always setting bad precedents and wen other rogue countries want to take a cue from them, u see them screaming blue murder.

With the way things re presently, the U. S re more dangerous to world peace that any other nation. Never knew there would come a time wen Russians would be the ones preaching Human Rights to the world....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by idupaul: 10:38am On Dec 19, 2016
kennyhydee:

You are so naive..I can bet on anything that you participated in the recent MMM thing . Yes you did

2 Likes

Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by idupaul: 10:42am On Dec 19, 2016
MONITZ:

Americans should be the ones to adhere to this admonition ,they ve caused more wars than peace, from being the first to remove a democratically elected president of Panama in the person of Noriega in the 90's to instigating unrests in other nations. Bt among those two accusations,the one that easily takes the icing on the cake was the jailing of a democratically elected president,he was jailed for drug running and he's still in jail Where,how had we seen a thing like that?It was unheard of before the U S did, they always pass the message of "Might being right".

He was abducted in a most bizarre manner with total disregard for extant laws and principles guiding inter- nations' relationships with one another and taken to the U. S, to face criminal charges. The U. S re always setting bad precedents and wen other rogue countries want to take a cue from them, u see them screaming blue murder.

With the way things re presently, the U. S re more dangerous to world peace that any other nation. Never knew there would come a time wen Russians would be the ones preaching Human Rights to the world....

Exactly ...Allepo is entirely a creation of a strange US policy under Obama, why did they want to remove the most secular Arab leader and replace with fundamentalist ?
Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by idupaul: 10:43am On Dec 19, 2016
kennyhydee:

Still not addressing my concerns, did d American's bomb Aleppo?, no, Al Assad and d russians did, all am saying is assad should never av resorted to bombing his ppl just to fight rebels, lastly u seem to b painting Putin as a saint on this whole scheme, U think he's fighting d west for d sake of humanity? Like he's not also trying to spread Russian influence even further, any world power be it Russia, US or china that decides to help u are only after their pocket, they are all d same!!

I know you participated in MMM ,I swear I know

1 Like

Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by MONITZ: 12:55pm On Dec 19, 2016
idupaul:

Exactly ...Allepo is entirely a creation of a strange US policy under Obama, why did they want to remove the most secular Arab leader and replace with fundamentalist ?

Nor mind them, they re rogues. It might interest u to know that a very similar example of Syria's case was exactly Wat happened in Bahrain during the Arab spring movement.The only difference is that Assad is an Alawite, which is a sub-sect of the shite group of Islam in a majorly Sunni country and this is clearly y Saudi Arabia, a Sunni country wants Assad out by any means.

On the other hand, Bahrain is majorly Shite with a Sunni minority in power with Saudi Arabia and the U. S. A supporting them.If the U. S re really about democracy, wat did they do wen the Bahraini issue came up? the people of Bahrain were agitating that the AL Khalifa dynasty which has been in power for the past 300+ years should step down so that elections could hold, bt the dynasty wants none of that and the citizens were mowed down with guns, and armoured tanks supplied by Germany thru Saudi Arabia,which in its self is a war crime,and expectedly the almighty U.S.A turned a blind eye to all these atrocities because the largest of their military bases in the Middle East is in Bahrain, they even went ahead to organise a formula 1 event in the heat of the crises to create a false impression that all was well in the country.

Those in support of the U. S. A re either too dumb to accept that uncle Sam is the biggest evil and threat to world peace or they re clearly in a self-denial mode.

It is ironical that Russia which ve been severally accused of being a threat to world peace re now the ones preaching peace and the need to do things with respect to laid down procedures and guidelines so that a bad precedent is not set.

The subtle invasion. of Syria by Uncle Sam is one too many, before then we had Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan invasions with Iran to follow suit before things were sorted out,not forgetting also that most Regimes change in the continent of southern America were orchestrated by Uncle Sam like the one that happened in Brazil very recently and in sharp contrast how many countries ve Russia invaded? With Uncle Sam's invasion of those countries came a brand new and perfect "democracy" which every other country now envy.

America re always at the fore front of the concept of "Might Is Right".....With the Philippines president,Maduro suddenly seeing the "light" and insulting Obama of being the child of a LovePeddler,who even did that before now to dare insult a sitting American president?,with Russia's defiance over Syria, expect more countries to dare America and align with Russia because the log of wood in their eyes is falling off gradually.Presently the Iraqis re agitating that Americans leave their soil so that Russians can be in charge. Ukraine is also in ruins now, all thanks to American democracy....

A lot of Americans re unaware of the dubious dealings of Uncle Sam, they re fed with lies by the main stream media which propagates only those things they want the citizens to know, everything is shrouded in secrecy. America is gradually turning into a quasi - police state with all their swank of being the most democratic nation on earth.......

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by kennyhydee(m): 2:13pm On Dec 19, 2016
idupaul:

I know you participated in MMM ,I swear I know

No i didn't ooogrin

3 Likes

Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by Nobody: 6:17am On Dec 20, 2016
Disastrous....
Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by Nobody: 6:19am On Dec 20, 2016
War!,what is it good for?absolutely nothing!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jair Bolsonaro Makes His Dog Sign Law Against Animal Cruelty (Photo, Video ) / Street Fighting Erupts In Battle For Ukraine’s Capital, Kyiv / Noor bin Ladin Says Trump 'Must Be Re-Elected' To Prevent Another 9/11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.