Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City (49186 Views)

Gambia's Largest City, Serekounda, Deserted Over Jammeh Crisis (Pics) / Russian Plane Crashes On Its Way To Syria. 9 Journalists, 83 Others Aboard / Turkish Policeman Kills Russian Ambassador To Turkey Over Aleppo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by persius555(m): 9:27am On Dec 21, 2016
Barack Obama accepted the fact that the funding and arming of various opposition rebels in Syria has become counterproductive as large cache of arms meant for the so called rebels were majorly diverted to ISIS.
Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Qatar have promised to continue to arm these rebels while the Americans have instead resulted to funding and arming Kurdish peshmerga forces to defeat ISIS who are the major threat to its European allies.
When will America learn to put an end to endless debacle proxy wars
Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by borntosuccess(m): 10:51am On Dec 21, 2016
war is evil
Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by God2man(m): 11:24am On Dec 21, 2016
Very sad pics.
Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by VeeBabs(m): 11:54am On Dec 21, 2016
amanikondo:

Now, that proves you are ignorant an you lack comprehension. Remember you told me that it was Russians that made your technology.

You fail to see any Russian technology you are clamoring for.

Russian that is looking towards Exxon Mobil, the American company to help them drill their oil in the arctic because they do not have the technology to drill in those area.

Do you know how the US drill for shale oil?

You go dey okay.

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/20/business/exxon-suspending-700-million-drilling-operation-in-russian-waters.html

Small minds insult their father's mate.
Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by VeeBabs(m): 5:58pm On Dec 21, 2016
amanikondo:

lol. You are a rat and I know how to treat a little rat like you. If you are my fathers mate, you need to commit suicide because you have a child's brain.

If you paid attention, you would have noticed that I refrained from using personal insults in all my comments and replies to you.

One more time I tell you: mind the way you talk to your father's mate, if you really wish to see old age yourself.

Edit: you are about to receive a certain message from "somebody".
Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by Deejay777(m): 6:22pm On Dec 21, 2016
Deejay1000:

nice one namesake hw are you
m cul o

Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by honeybobo69: 10:00am On Dec 22, 2016
sod09:
my bad

...and what's so exciting about seeing a war torn country that'll make the 'unreasonable' individual ask for more? you really didn't have to apologise.
Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by VeeBabs(m): 2:55pm On Dec 24, 2016
Sprumbaba:

LOL. He pain am. I have multiple Nairaland usernames.

Pikin like you that cannot take words should not start war of words.

Dead brain like you claiming my fathers mate when even your father (and you ) cannot clean my shoes (I can prove that to you if you want proof.).

We feed people like you.

I like to have conversation with a MAN and not she-man or cry baby. You and the mod working with you, thunder fire both of your generations.

Next time, stop utilizing your dead brain in a conversation you are clueless about. Dear dead brain Fathers Mate.

Here's something that you should know. An intellectually mature person would never type this much insult in one post.

Only an immature mind driven by grief and low self-esteem goes full throttle on insults.

A few words of advice for you:

- Find a good job for yourself this recession.
- Earn some money for yourself.
- Feed well.
- Dress well.
- Make new friends.
- Live well.
- Even get yourself a nice little car to pad up your self esteem and moisten your ego.

I also know a bunch of clinical psychologists, in case you need the services of one (*in case*).

Happier, better living does wonders for the human mind: sanity restoration, self pride, public decorum amongst others.

Let me know if you need my help with any of these.

Cheers.

PS: If only your dad knew... he would have aborted (for the ones behind).

Too bad he didn't.

Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by Teamarh1: 12:26am On Dec 25, 2016
I am a muslimah and if there is anything I wish for, its to b able to adopt 1 or 2 kids from Aleppo.
I believe if 10000 ppl adopt kids now,it will save their lives

besides why is no country standing for them. I guess ppl want to keep their money in places others will see
may Allah (swt) help all ummah
Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 26, 2016
Assad regime has done great ,enemies of #Israel killing themselves, the arab-Israel war that has became arab-arab war, thanks to #Jerusalem, israel is thriving!!!
Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by Sprumbaba: 9:37pm On Dec 28, 2016
VeeBabs:

Here's something that you should know. An intellectually mature person would never type this much insult in one post.

Only an immature mind driven by grief and low self-esteem goes full throttle on insults.

A few words of advice for you:

- Find a good job for yourself this recession.
- Earn some money for yourself.
- Feed well.
- Dress well.
- Make new friends.
- Live well.
- Even get yourself a nice little car to pad up your self esteem and moisten your ego.

I also know a bunch of clinical psychologists, in case you need the services of one (*in case*).

Happier, better living does wonders for the human mind: sanity restoration, self pride, public decorum amongst others.

Let me know if you need my help with any of these.

Cheers.

PS: If only your dad knew... he would have aborted (for the ones behind).

Too bad he didn't.

Don't you know that you lack a functioning brain and you are dense? I am glad my fathers mate is pained. I hope you can join my father where he is before the year runs out. Eleribu.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jair Bolsonaro Makes His Dog Sign Law Against Animal Cruelty (Photo, Video ) / South Africans Are Worried After China Open 13th Police Station In Their Country / Noor bin Ladin Says Trump 'Must Be Re-Elected' To Prevent Another 9/11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.