Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,728 members, 7,820,520 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City (49219 Views)

Gambia's Largest City, Serekounda, Deserted Over Jammeh Crisis (Pics) / Russian Plane Crashes On Its Way To Syria. 9 Journalists, 83 Others Aboard / Turkish Policeman Kills Russian Ambassador To Turkey Over Aleppo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by amanikondo: 2:53pm On Dec 20, 2016
kennyhydee:

Stop speaking on behalf of Syrians, the Govt of Al Assad was, is and will never b loved by syrians, that was what caused d rebellion in d first place, Al Assad has committed So many war crimes and this is one of them!!

Thanks. There are bunch of retards here. Everyone is blaming USA that did not even bomb Aleppo. You can blame Obama policy for drawing a red line in the sand.
Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by ednut1(m): 3:24pm On Dec 20, 2016
amanikondo:

Woe to Nigeria and your family. You will all suffer. The day your nuke comes in You should know it is the end of your world.
You speak without brain. Go and read about Mutual Assured Destruction MAD.

The Russians and the Syrian govt bombed Aleppo not the US.

The United state doctrine is to fix anything they destroyed. They reconstruct Germany and Japan after World war II. Russia wont re-construct Aleppo.

This lack of brain is the reason Mavrody is stealing your hard earned money. Receive brain in the name of your creator.
lol, have they rebuilt libya, irag and afghanistan i don do ponzi schemes
Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by kennyhydee(m): 3:56pm On Dec 20, 2016
darediamond:

Bro, come off it, Russians and Chinese are less Greedy and Arrogant like **The Committee Of 300** Controlled USA.

The fact is they both greedy, it's like choosing between a taipan and a back mamba, they both are very poisonous snakes but d taipan is a little more poisonous, this don't change d fact that both b avoided.
Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by naijakissleave(m): 4:10pm On Dec 20, 2016
kabayomi:
May war be far from us.... Such large scale destruction

Maydayy:
The Mighty has fallen. Lord pls neva allow Nigeria to ever be likee this God bless Nigeria.
P. S. More!! More!!

Deejay1000:
say no to war. . . . the city can never be as it used to be... woman and children are the main people who suffer ya Allah come to their aid

God will not allow this to happen to us ONLY when begin to see ourselves as one united Nigeria.

How i wish people (religious fanatics) in the hostile states or towns of our dear country will be able to see the effects of war. Any little thing they alwayz find their way to the streets, demonstrating and inciting trouble by way of calling the name of their god. I dont need to mention names of state cuz we all know them tagged as "troubling areas" when it comes to such cases
Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by amanikondo: 5:00pm On Dec 20, 2016
ednut1:
lol, have they rebuilt libya, irag and afghanistan i don do ponzi schemes

Ask France and the UK to re-build Libya. When you buy data, go and check the US projects in Afghanistan.
Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by sirfee(m): 5:38pm On Dec 20, 2016
Deejay1000:
say no to war. . . . the city can never be as it used to be... woman and children are the main people who suffer ya Allah come to their aid
Amen,I'm fed up with the war in syria,there are too many factions fighting this war.
Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by sirfee(m): 5:44pm On Dec 20, 2016
amanikondo:

Ask France and the UK to re-build Libya. When you buy data, go and check the US projects in Afghanistan.
Stop deceiving yourself,the west in general are nothing but imperialists.They are the major cause of all this mayhem in the world today.

1 Like

Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by Deejay777(m): 7:24pm On Dec 20, 2016
Deejay1000:
our monikers luks alike
Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by amanikondo: 8:06pm On Dec 20, 2016
sirfee:
Stop deceiving yourself,the west in general are nothing but imperialists.They are the major cause of all this mayhem in the world today.

They are also the problem you are going through. They provided 80% of the technology you are using.
Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by persius555(m): 9:19pm On Dec 20, 2016
amanikondo:

They are also the problem you are going through. They provided 80% of the technology you are using.

He is right. The west escalated all the crises in the middle east till date. Bush administration initiated the invasion and take over of Saddam's govt in Iraq despite the UN voting against it.
France and England sponsored the Gaddafi take over, shipped majority of Libya s war arsenal to arm what the Americans call moderate rebels, who in actually fact are all sympathetic to the jihad cause.
The problem of senior al Assad started when the amended the Syrian constitution to allow any citizen of Syria irrespective of religion or tribe to rule under a Democratic setting. This ignited hatred for the al assad govt mong the sunni wahabist in syria, Saudi and the entire middle east.
All the groups involved in the Syria war have been found at one time or the other to be supporting anti Western jihadist agenda, except off course the Kurds.
The west are responsible for the crisis in the world.
Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by Deejay1000(m): 9:33pm On Dec 20, 2016
Deejay777:
our monikers luks alike
nice one namesake hw are you
Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by Origin(f): 9:42pm On Dec 20, 2016
Many babies died in their mothers arms. Drones were used. CNN would say missiles were used on terrorists. Aljazeera would show the many lines of the civilian dead. People in their houses, walking on the street going about their business.

War is never the answer. Who gained from this war. What was the purpose. Why do we choose to hurt one another
Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by VeeBabs(m): 10:28pm On Dec 20, 2016
amanikondo:

Woe to Nigeria and your family. You will all suffer. The day your nuke comes in You should know it is the end of your world.
You speak without brain. Go and read about Mutual Assured Destruction MAD.

The Russians and the Syrian govt bombed Aleppo not the US.

The United state doctrine is to fix anything they destroyed. They reconstruct Germany and Japan after World war II. Russia wont re-construct Aleppo.

This lack of brain is the reason Mavrody is stealing your hard earned money. Receive brain in the name of your creator.

FALSE. America did not "reconstruct Germany and Japan" after World War II, as you claimed.

Those countries rebuilt themselves using their own hands, their own effort, and with funds delivered to them by America, and every last cent of that money they received under the Marshall Plan was paid back in full, with interest.

Besides, the Marshall Plan was more of a business move than a "friendship" move. WW2 destroyed most of the industrialised world, except America, which was totally untouched (save for Pearl Harbour).

So it was a natural business decision to loan Europe and Japan money to rebuild their countries, and guess who they bought their supplies from?

America!

The American economy boomed in the aftermath of WW2, fuelled strongly by demand from Europe and Japan for all sorts of goods.

US factories could barely keep up with the demand.

And that's how America grew its economy into the giant it became. The Marshall Plan benefited America far more than it did Europe and Japan.

Look at Iraq and Afghanistan today. They were destroyed by American bombs. Now guess which country's construction companies won almost all the reconstruction contracts?

America!

Have they started fixing Libya yet?

2 Likes

Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by amanikondo: 10:33pm On Dec 20, 2016
persius555:

He is right. The west escalated all the crises in the middle east till date. Bush administration initiated the invasion and take over of Saddam's govt in Iraq despite the UN voting against it.
France and England sponsored the Gaddafi take over, shipped majority of Libya s war arsenal to arm what the Americans call moderate rebels, who in actually fact are all sympathetic to the jihad cause.
The problem of senior al Assad started when the amended the Syrian constitution to allow any citizen of Syria irrespective of religion or tribe to rule under a Democratic setting. This ignited hatred for the al assad govt mong the sunni wahabist in syria, Saudi and the entire middle east.
All the groups involved in the Syria war have been found at one time or the other to be supporting anti Western jihadist agenda, except off course the Kurds.
The west are responsible for the crisis in the world.

I am not saying west is a saint.
Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by amanikondo: 10:34pm On Dec 20, 2016
VeeBabs:

FALSE. America did not "reconstruct Germany and Japan" after World War II, as you claimed.

Those countries rebuilt themselves using their own hands, their own effort, and with funds delivered to them by America, and every last cent of that money they received under the Marshall Plan was paid back in full, with interest.

Besides, the Marshall Plan was more of a business move than a "friendship" move. WW2 destroyed most of the industrialised world, except America, which was totally untouched (save for Pearl Harbour).

So it was a natural business decision to loan Europe and Japan money to rebuild their countries, and guess who they bought their supplies from?

America!

The American economy boomed in the aftermath of WW2, fuelled strongly by demand from Europe and Japan for all sorts of goods.

And that's how America grew its economy into the giant it became. The Marshall Plan benefited America far more than it did Europe and Japan.

Look at Iraq and Afghanistan today. They were destroyed by American bombs. Now guess which country's construction companies won almost all the reconstruction contracts?

America!

Like I mentioned, tell France and the UK to fix Libya, not America.
Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by VeeBabs(m): 10:35pm On Dec 20, 2016
amanikondo:

WRONG. "Western technology" is hardly "Western".

Example, did you know that the Russians invented the satellite that is allowing you to comment here on Nairaland?

First satellite = Sputnik 1.

Western education...
Western technology...
Western dressing...

It's all just in the name.

The "Eastern" world have just as much to do with the technology you're using, as do the West.

And, just so you know, Russia is actually "Western" in civilisation. Go read up about the relationship between Russia and Europe.

Historically, Russia has far more in common with Germany and France, than these two countries have with America.
Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by amanikondo: 10:39pm On Dec 20, 2016
VeeBabs:

WRONG. "Western technology" is hardly "Western".

Example, did you know that the Russians invented the satellite that is allowing you to comment here on Nairaland?

First satellite = Sputnik 1.

Western education...
Western technology...
Western dressing...

It's all just in the name.

The "Eastern" world have just as much to do with the technology you're using, as do the West.

And, just so you know, Russia is actually "Western" in civilisation. Go read up about the relationship between Russia and Europe.

Historically, Russia has far more in common with Germany and France, than these two countries have with America.

Dey deceive yourself. Tell me Russian technology that you are using in your home right now.
Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by amanikondo: 10:41pm On Dec 20, 2016
VeeBabs:

America!

America!

Go and watch Oliver Stone - The Untold Story of America. It is not a propaganda that you read. Bye.
Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by VeeBabs(m): 10:44pm On Dec 20, 2016
amanikondo:

Dey deceive yourself. Tell me Russian technology that you are using in your home right now.

You are even funnier than I thought. Well, most of the appliances in my bedroom right now are either "Made in China" or they bear logos from Japan or Korea.

Samsung, Panasonic, Sony and even my Toyota.

My map tells me that China and Japan and Korea are EAST of the meridien.

Hardly Western.
Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by VeeBabs(m): 10:51pm On Dec 20, 2016
amanikondo:

Go and watch Oliver Stone - The Untold Story of America. It is not a propaganda that you read. Bye.

Wait, are you directing me to a movie by an American, telling the "untold story" of America?

I already know what to expect.

But here's my response to you in a famous African quote:

"Until the lions get their own historian, the tale of the hunt will always glorify the hunter."

So tell me a story, NOT written by an American and I just might consider taking a read.
Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by sirfee(m): 11:27pm On Dec 20, 2016
amanikondo:

Listen man,I'm not disputing this fact but I'm just fed up with the colonialists(the west).They keep instigating violence and turmoil everywhere they go.They should stop the exploitation of the third world countries if they really want peace.Did you see what happened earlier today in Ankara(Turkey),the assassination of the Russian ambassador to Turkey by a young Turkish officer is just a warning to the human race.I'm not praying for world war3 because we all know the aftermath.Goodnight.
Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by amanikondo: 11:33pm On Dec 20, 2016
VeeBabs:

Wait, are you directing me to a movie by an American, telling the "untold story" of America?

"Until the lions get their own historian, the tale of the hunt will always glorify the hunter."

So tell me a story, NOT written by an American and I just might consider taking a read.

That is how you will continue to fail. Keep jumping without looking.
Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by sirfee(m): 11:37pm On Dec 20, 2016
VeeBabs:

Thank you,the truth is that this colonialists are still controling,exploiting and enslaving many nations and their citizens.Even a blind man can tell you about the neo-colonialism going on in this 21st century.I hate those people who accept everything they hear from the west(the propagandists).
Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by amanikondo: 11:40pm On Dec 20, 2016
VeeBabs:

You are even funnier than I thought. Well, most of the appliances in my bedroom right now are either "Made in China" or they bear logos from Japan or Korea.

Samsung, Panasonic, Sony and even my Toyota.

My map tells me that China and Japan and Korea are EAST of the meridien.

Hardly Western.

Now, that proves you are ignorant an you lack comprehension. Remember you told me that it was Russians that made your technology.

You fail to see any Russian technology you are clamoring for.

Russian that is looking towards Exxon Mobil, the American company to help them drill their oil in the arctic because they do not have the technology to drill in those area.

Do you know how the US drill for shale oil?

You go dey okay.

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/20/business/exxon-suspending-700-million-drilling-operation-in-russian-waters.html
Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by sirfee(m): 11:43pm On Dec 20, 2016
amanikondo:

That is how you will continue to fail. Keep jumping without looking.
Don't believe everything you see,hear or read from the west.The more you look or read the less you see or understand.They are too deceitful and evil.
Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by amanikondo: 11:49pm On Dec 20, 2016
sirfee:
Thank you,the truth is that this colonialists are still controling,exploiting and enslaving many nations and their citizens.Even a blind man can tell you about the neo-colonialism going on in this 21st century.I hate those people who accept everything they hear from the west(the propagandists).

When they give Nigeria Aid package. Your government stole it.

Even Abacha loot that was recovered was looted. grin grin

Bill gates is coming to Africa all the time especially Nigeria spending is money to eradicate polio. Your dangote is busy enslaving and increasing cement money to enrich himself.

Buhari wants to borrow money to finance your budget, he is running to IMF, is it the fault of the west if they want something back after borrowing from them?

Why not face your corrupt politician. All the oil money, where did it go.There is no successful black nation because they also believe someone is their problems.
Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by amanikondo: 11:50pm On Dec 20, 2016
sirfee:
Don't believe everything you see,hear or read from the west.The more you look or read the less you see or understand.They are too deceitful and evil.

I don't read from the west and I don't live in your country either.
Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by sirfee(m): 11:57pm On Dec 20, 2016
amanikondo:

I don't read from the west and I don't live in your country either.
Tell me your source of information and education,I'm all ears
Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by sirfee(m): 12:12am On Dec 21, 2016
amanikondo:

When they give Nigeria Aid package. Your government stole it.

Even Abacha loot that was recovered was looted. grin grin

Bill gates is coming to Africa all the time especially Nigeria spending is money to eradicate polio. Your dangote is busy enslaving and increasing cement money to enrich himself.

Buhari wants to borrow money to finance your budget, he is running to IMF, is it the fault of the west if they want something back after borrowing from them?

Why not face your corrupt politician. All the oil money, where did it go.There is no successful black nation because they also believe someone is their problems.
Don't put all the blames on the Africans or the third world countries,your masters are also responsible for this mal-administration and chaos going on in Africa and other third world countries.The exploitation of the Niger delta during the colonial rule is a major example.
Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by amanikondo: 12:36am On Dec 21, 2016
sirfee:
Don't put all the blames on the Africans or the third world countries,your masters are also responsible for this mal-administration and chaos going on in Africa and other third world countries.The exploitation of the Niger delta during the colonial rule is a major example.

You see the black mentality. Who is now exploiting you from 1960? Hausa?

1 Like

Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by sirfee(m): 7:12am On Dec 21, 2016
amanikondo:

You see the black mentality. Who is now exploiting you from 1960? Hausa?
What are you insinuating?There is neo-colonialism in Africa right now,our polithiefcians and elites are the major problem we are having in Africa but the truth is that the west are their partners in crime.
Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by Skyth1(m): 8:15am On Dec 21, 2016
It is really bad undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Noor bin Ladin Says Trump 'Must Be Re-Elected' To Prevent Another 9/11 / Melania Trump Rocks Ralph Lauren For Inauguration Day (Photos) / Governor, Five Others Killed In Philippines (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.