Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,755 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City (49183 Views)

Gambia's Largest City, Serekounda, Deserted Over Jammeh Crisis (Pics) / Russian Plane Crashes On Its Way To Syria. 9 Journalists, 83 Others Aboard / Turkish Policeman Kills Russian Ambassador To Turkey Over Aleppo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by Texlym90(m): 9:04am On Dec 20, 2016
This is a country that was quite beta than Nigeria in tym of tourism den, I pray God shld save dem and we in Nigeria as well cos we av nothing to loose oo
Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by almustopha82(m): 9:07am On Dec 20, 2016
rafhell:
All thanks to Obama and stupid Islamist ideology
always carry ur sense along with u. Heartless and shameless people
Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by olagold79: 9:07am On Dec 20, 2016
VeeBabs:

You seem to be feeding on too much CNN served with Al Jazeera, and washed down with BBC.

Here's what is certainly, definitely, absolutely sure about Syria.

1) It was the most liberal and prosperous Arab country in the Middle East.

2) 40% of the population is Syria is/was Christian, and Syrian Christians enjoyed the most secure environment in all of the Arab world.

3) The countries openly sponsoring and arming rebels against Assad to provide "freedom" are definitions of dictatorships themselves: Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, and UAE.

4) Syria is / was a democracy but none of these countries mentioned above is a democracy, and they none has any intentions of becoming a democracy in the near future.

5) US and NATO "freedom" delivered to Libya, Iraq and Afghanistan have transformed those countries into paradises. So they really want to bring paradise to Syria, too.

Look, regardless of which news source you choose to believe, one last thing is sure: SYRIA WAS BETTER OFF FIVE YEARS AGO THAN IT CAN EVER BE IN THE NEXT 100 YEARS.

The scale of the destruction is such that will require a century just to rebuild infrastructure to pre-war levels.

And if not for Russia's intervention, Syria would have been bombed into oblivion by "America and the Gang".

Syrians set out to protest / remove a dictator in 2011, but ended up totally destroying their country.

That's FREEDOM...dropped from the sky...from America planes...with love.

I thank God for Russia.

Without RUSSIA, this world would become a playground for the warmongering "Freedom Bringers" from the West.

But Russia can't do it all alone. The Chinese are not ready to weigh in, despite suffering their own antagonism from the West. The Indians are too busy sitting on the fence.

Ever wondered why they keep imposing sanctions on Russia for no just reason?

Putin is badly spoiling their plans.

America and Europe are very angry with Russia because of this.

I love the way you talk like you know everything, as if whatever half-truths you're spewing is not from another news source. No one knowledgeable enough can take everything you say seriously when U mentioned that Syria was a democracy , Uncle. ASSAD'S family have been in power for 45years and they are minority. Secondly trying to make Russia look like a saint shows lack of knowledge about the issue, but trust Nigerians we'Ll discuss what we have little clues as if na we gaagaan be experts. I live near Russia, I had Turkish , Syrians and thousands of Russians as acquaintances.I have first hand info...you blaming other for believing the news, tell us your sources.

1 Like

Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by Sicillian: 9:11am On Dec 20, 2016
ednut1:
Woe to the USA. They will one day suffer same fate one day. And be nuked to the ground
Stop displaying ur ignorance, d US are not responsible for this, it is d Russians on d claim they are fighting d rebels on the invitation of the unwanted Syrian government led by Basir al Assad
Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by koolModee: 9:13am On Dec 20, 2016
How naa? Na them be President an VP for Syria?
Khd95:
All thanks to obama nd hell-ary
Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 20, 2016
Like a certain country in Africa, there was a country.
Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 20, 2016
War is a national purgative. It destroys years of hardwork. It kills people in the tens of thousands. No rational person starts a war but when they start killing your own people,the only choice is to burn the country to the ground.

1 Like

Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by Appleyard(m): 9:22am On Dec 20, 2016
oluwaahmed:

How is Assad's Govt a legitimate govt? Was he voted into power or because he snatched power a long time ago he has now become legitimate over time? Smetyms war is d only option 2 real peace. & yes religion has 2 be involved because most of d rebels & residents of aleppo r Shia Muslims while assad & ISIL r sunni
N/B- it's Eastern Aleppo dats 99% under govt control not d whole of Aleppo. U are informed
Regards

Who told you Assad is Sunni?
Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by igbeke: 9:30am On Dec 20, 2016
Maydayy:
The Mighty has fallen. Lord pls neva allow Nigeria to ever be likee this God bless Nigeria.
But the way things are going in Nigeria, such may be inevitable in the nearest future.
#My Observation though.

2 Likes

Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by buffalowings: 9:32am On Dec 20, 2016
VeeBabs:

You seem to be feeding on too much CNN served with Al Jazeera, and washed down with BBC.

Here's what is certainly, definitely, absolutely sure about Syria.

1) It was the most liberal and prosperous Arab country in the Middle East.

2) 40% of the population is Syria is/was Christian, and Syrian Christians enjoyed the most secure environment in all of the Arab world.

3) The countries openly sponsoring and arming rebels against Assad to provide "freedom" are definitions of dictatorships themselves: Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, and UAE.

4) Syria is / was a democracy but none of these countries mentioned above is a democracy, and they none has any intentions of becoming a democracy in the near future.

5) US and NATO "freedom" delivered to Libya, Iraq and Afghanistan have transformed those countries into paradises. So they really want to bring paradise to Syria, too.

Look, regardless of which news source you choose to believe, one last thing is sure: SYRIA WAS BETTER OFF FIVE YEARS AGO THAN IT CAN EVER BE IN THE NEXT 100 YEARS.

The scale of the destruction is such that will require a century just to rebuild infrastructure to pre-war levels.

And if not for Russia's intervention, Syria would have been bombed into oblivion by "America and the Gang".

Syrians set out to protest / remove a dictator in 2011, but ended up totally destroying their country.

That's FREEDOM...dropped from the sky...from America planes...with love.

I thank God for Russia.

Without RUSSIA, this world would become a playground for the warmongering "Freedom Bringers" from the West.

But Russia can't do it all alone. The Chinese are not ready to weigh in, despite suffering their own antagonism from the West. The Indians are too busy sitting on the fence.

Ever wondered why they keep imposing sanctions on Russia for no just reason?

Putin is badly spoiling their plans.

America and Europe are very angry with Russia because of this.

Tell them
True talk my brother...
Except they were not a democracy
People need to know what to believe when they watch BBC and CNN
People need to be rid of the toxins that is news from these liberal hogwash media
Syria is still holding on thanks to Russia
We might just have had another Libya in our hands.
Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by persius555(m): 9:33am On Dec 20, 2016
oluwaahmed:

How is Assad's Govt a legitimate govt? Was he voted into power or because he snatched power a long time ago he has now become legitimate over time? Smetyms war is d only option 2 real peace. & yes religion has 2 be involved because most of d rebels & residents of aleppo r Shia Muslims while assad & ISIL r sunni
N/B- it's Eastern Aleppo dats 99% under govt control not d whole of Aleppo. U are informed
Regards

Obviously, you know nothing about Syria nor Al-Assad. Educate yourself and stop being ignorant.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bashar_al-Assad

1 Like

Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by franklynsunny(m): 9:40am On Dec 20, 2016
Jesus
C destruction

I fear WAR
Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by dahunsi12(m): 9:40am On Dec 20, 2016
The devastatingis incomparable. May God help them ALL
Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by ezewealth(m): 9:44am On Dec 20, 2016
Alhajipablo:
Between Hunger and war, I don't even know which one worse pass.

Is just war and hunger in a contest to see who will make the people suffer most
Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by buffalowings: 9:45am On Dec 20, 2016
ednut1:
Woe to the USA. They will one day suffer same fate one day. And be nuked to the ground

Start first by blaming Saudi arabia
Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by buffalowings: 9:48am On Dec 20, 2016
Mille:

Religion make people like this dumber and dumber and incites hatred towards other religion. A perfect example is this one I quoted.

Sharia law has nothing to do with the destruction in Syria bros. Blame USA for wanting to overthrow a legitimate government.

Well for those who don't know, the Syrian Army now controls about 99% of Aleppo which is the best news I have heard in a while.

Yes US can be blamed

But US Is only doing the bidding of Saudi Arabia..

They are allies
So blame Saudi first
Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by Omudia11: 9:49am On Dec 20, 2016
When you're blaming religion, be more specific... Christianity isn't known for causing disaster, beheading, etc , only Islam is. And that user was right. Sharia law is a huge problem, and unless you're a muslim apologetic you would get it.

Do you know that reports show that more that 75% of Muslims worldwide are sympathetic to the cause of Isis and jihad?
Mille:

Religion make people like this dumber and dumber and incites hatred towards other religion. A perfect example is this one I quoted.

Sharia law has nothing to do with the destruction in Syria bros. Blame USA for wanting to overthrow a legitimate government.

Well for those who don't know, the Syrian Army now controls about 99% of Aleppo which is the best news I have heard in a while.

2 Likes

Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by buffalowings: 9:51am On Dec 20, 2016
idupaul:

Exactly ...Allepo is entirely a creation of a strange US policy under Obama, why did they want to remove the most secular Arab leader and replace with fundamentalist ?

Well they love Saudi more..
Saudi and Iran are the problems

1 Like

Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 20, 2016
almustopha82:
always carry ur sense along with u. Heartless and shameless people

i think the heartless and shameless people are ur people killing and destroying and shouting allaakbar.
Stop deceiving urself and be honest for once.
Your people are killing and destroying because of Islamic ideology.
Other countries are using them because they know how they think and what they want .
The likes of obama Saudi Arabia and Qatar only use ur people to kill themselves.
So shut the fuvk up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by Omudia11: 9:58am On Dec 20, 2016
I pity all those saying Islam is peaceful. They don't know jack. I will post some videos about what they teach them in their mosques later.
adontcare:
Why is it that terrible things like this are always related to Islam? What is happening? What are they teaching them in mosques. See boko haram, Isis,al quada. , al shabab etc. O God please come n tell ur creation who is d true God.
Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by buffalowings: 9:59am On Dec 20, 2016
darediamond:

If Not for Russia, the Zionist hiding under USA Militarily would have easily leveled Syria in a jiffy. ISIS members are majorly Israelites!!!
But at the head of all this Terrorist Machine is Committee Of 300 the same people Sponsoring BokoHaram so as destabilize or totally destroy Nigeria a Strategic Country.

Eewo
Choi
Isis members are Israelis.
Baba, read about wahabism

And start blaming Saudi Arabia first

While you're at it, start cursing Iran.
Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by Ferdinandu(m): 9:59am On Dec 20, 2016
Mille:

what made him legitimate. How can one family rule a country Generation after Generation, now, more than half of the country doesn't want him again, but no, he must continue ruling even if it means wiping out the whole life in the country. Then maybe, he will continue ruling dry ground and sand dunes. Assad insatiable greed for power is the cause, Putin is supporting him because that is what he has systematically turned Russia into, 'One Man business for life'. If all this insatiable Power hungry Men are not checkmated, they will turn the the world to what Hitler of Germany, Stalin of USSR, Mussolin of Italy and others turned the world into, in the 20th Century. This is 21st century Century, Absolute Rulers should not be tolerated anywhere in the world.
e
Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by buffalowings: 10:04am On Dec 20, 2016
rafhell:

i think the heartless and shameless people are ur people killing and destroying and shouting allaakbar.
Stop deceiving urself and be honest for once.
Your people are killing and destroying because of Islamic ideology.
Other countries are using them because they know how they think and what they want .
The likes of obama Saudi Arabia and Qatar only use ur people to kill themselves.
So shut the fuvk up.

Gbam
US is only taking advantage of the divide BTW sunni and Shia. .

Muslims should put their house in order..

Well that's just a pipe dream,
Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by kidman96(m): 10:08am On Dec 20, 2016
Khd95:
All thanks to obama nd hell-ary
Its the Russians you ignorant muppet.
Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 20, 2016
Aleppo used to be a place occupied by the rich and affluent syrians. it was the last city to be hit after other cities have been destroyed by the crises. bashar alasad sha want to retain power by all means
Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by Ugosample(m): 10:10am On Dec 20, 2016
All of you blaming America for Syria's woes are not serious.

What of Turkey and Saudi

Or you people don't know that if a country in the middle east is not run by a Sunni or Sunni style, those blood thirsty neighbours will do all it takes to remove you?

Is Saudi not supporting the rebels?
Is Turkey not supporting the rebels?
What of the other Gulf countries?

The middle east is just filled with idiots, and till they get wise, and unite as Muslims, their homeland will continue to be a battle field.
Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by Ferdinandu(m): 10:14am On Dec 20, 2016
Mille:

Stop listening to propaganda. Even the USA claimed the likes of Nelson Mandela was not loved by south Africans.

Shebi the government of Libya was also not loved by the Libyans. Also that of Somalia and so many others. Take a look at those countries now.

Now rewind back to when Libyans used to enjoy a lot of things even Nigerians as of now can only dream of. If the USA doesn't like you or deem you growing in influence, all it takes is to spread propaganda about you and arm people against you.

If not for Iran and Russia, the USA would have invaded that country and make it a lawless country like the likes of Libya and Somalia.
Even though I detest war in any form, I don't know how you people will support a Ruler who will give you food and take away your freedom completely. They determine what you say, where you travel to, which TV programme you watch, whether you have access to Internet or not. Men are you a Slave? Even though those countries are going through a rough patch now because of the war, but in the long run they will be glad that they got rid of despotic Rulers. Children will thank their Fathers and Grand Fathers for what they did today.
Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by babajero(m): 10:16am On Dec 20, 2016
The problem is Islam, Muslims and its teachings.
Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by greggng: 10:17am On Dec 20, 2016
One thing that baffles me is that after this damages, the rebuilding of that country will be better than nigeria
Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by persius555(m): 10:20am On Dec 20, 2016
Islam is simply too divided. Watched a video on YouTube where three sunni truck drivers were killed for being pro-shia in ISIS held raqqa.

Muslims killing Muslims is enough to piss one off. I give up completely.
Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by iaatmguy(m): 10:21am On Dec 20, 2016
rafhell:
All thanks to Obama and stupid Islamist ideology
please I don't mind you giving me details of how Obama, Hillary orchestrated the downfall of Syria.
Thanks
Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by dakkayode(m): 10:27am On Dec 20, 2016
I dedicate this to the Biafrans who are agitating for war..you can only see the beginning of war, fate and fortune determines who shall see the end. I rep one Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jair Bolsonaro Makes His Dog Sign Law Against Animal Cruelty (Photo, Video ) / South Africans Are Worried After China Open 13th Police Station In Their Country / Noor bin Ladin Says Trump 'Must Be Re-Elected' To Prevent Another 9/11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.