Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Check Out These Cute Pre-wedding Pics Of A Friend.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out These Cute Pre-wedding Pics Of A Friend.. (34704 Views)

Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo / Man Rests On His Fiancee's Chest In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos / Bride Pours Water On Her Fiancé As He Reads Newspaper In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out These Cute Pre-wedding Pics Of A Friend.. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 17, 2016
HML in advance to them.God bless the union
Re: Check Out These Cute Pre-wedding Pics Of A Friend.. by mypains: 1:50pm On Dec 17, 2016
refiner:

grin

My lala will sure disappoint u..

This your friend married her father? The gap is definitely 20 years apart.

Congrats to her though.
Re: Check Out These Cute Pre-wedding Pics Of A Friend.. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 17, 2016
refiner:
I'm sooo happy!

A friend of mine was engaged...

Awwwwwwwwn so lovely. I remember that xmas, as u walked into the kitchen with me and told me of the 'angel' u met on ur way to my houz. Our conversations brought smiles and we laughed through, today its a reality. Happy for u cherry. Ur union will kip bringing joy to ur families till the end of tym. Congrats as we count down...Ada ihiala is taken!!!!!! cheesy

Save the date...4-01-2017... grin
rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Check Out These Cute Pre-wedding Pics Of A Friend.. by IVORY2009(m): 2:07pm On Dec 17, 2016
TrapQueen77:
When is urz OP?
When is yours madam?
Re: Check Out These Cute Pre-wedding Pics Of A Friend.. by Samrid: 2:08pm On Dec 17, 2016
I like this 1m times...God bless the union
Re: Check Out These Cute Pre-wedding Pics Of A Friend.. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 17, 2016
Beautiful
Re: Check Out These Cute Pre-wedding Pics Of A Friend.. by sinaj(f): 2:15pm On Dec 17, 2016
Maxi112:
the man is old enough to father the girl grin

BTW, nice pix
una no dey see something comot eye grin
Re: Check Out These Cute Pre-wedding Pics Of A Friend.. by Nickymezor(f): 2:18pm On Dec 17, 2016
cool
Re: Check Out These Cute Pre-wedding Pics Of A Friend.. by TashaGirl: 2:19pm On Dec 17, 2016
bbmpin:
No comment! lipsrsealed
are you back from rehab? You don start to make sense
Re: Check Out These Cute Pre-wedding Pics Of A Friend.. by kenoz(m): 2:23pm On Dec 17, 2016
Nice pics
Re: Check Out These Cute Pre-wedding Pics Of A Friend.. by OldBeer: 2:26pm On Dec 17, 2016
I been think say na her papa o!
Re: Check Out These Cute Pre-wedding Pics Of A Friend.. by sinaj(f): 2:26pm On Dec 17, 2016
yorhmienerd:
Why do girls prefer old men to freshbloods
u guys shud double ur hustle tongue

1 Like

Re: Check Out These Cute Pre-wedding Pics Of A Friend.. by Greedgod: 2:36pm On Dec 17, 2016
Laveda:
Beautiful.. Wish them Hml
those BREZZ
Re: Check Out These Cute Pre-wedding Pics Of A Friend.. by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 17, 2016
Lovely
Re: Check Out These Cute Pre-wedding Pics Of A Friend.. by ifeomaekol(f): 2:45pm On Dec 17, 2016
Mature, simple, very cute n lovely pics. They suit each other very well. The guy looks rich, the lady is simply gorgeous kiss happy married life in advance.
Re: Check Out These Cute Pre-wedding Pics Of A Friend.. by Okworigeorge(m): 2:46pm On Dec 17, 2016
Greedgod:
those BREZZ
guy, u dey see through clothes ni? Me no see anything o
Re: Check Out These Cute Pre-wedding Pics Of A Friend.. by humilitypays(m): 3:06pm On Dec 17, 2016
yorhmienerd:
Olden men's haves plenties moniess to spending, youngy guyses doesn't has monies to spent.

If you wanting fines ladies, stopping wasting times gettings 6 packings but spending times makings money and all womens belongings to you to chooses smiley

2 Likes

Re: Check Out These Cute Pre-wedding Pics Of A Friend.. by Greedgod: 3:10pm On Dec 17, 2016
Okworigeorge:
guy, u dey see through clothes ni? Me no see anything o
u no see that inflation and turgidity of the dress ? Even yeast doesnt rise as big as that . Bros dat gurl is more loaded dan shekau !! .
Re: Check Out These Cute Pre-wedding Pics Of A Friend.. by walearoy(m): 3:10pm On Dec 17, 2016
ikombe:
As i see this pix

To Marry don dey hungry me cry

Twaci will you marry me grin

Me too
Re: Check Out These Cute Pre-wedding Pics Of A Friend.. by Greedgod: 3:14pm On Dec 17, 2016
sinaj:
how many hustlers marry good luking women ?

1 Like

Re: Check Out These Cute Pre-wedding Pics Of A Friend.. by leyemok(m): 3:16pm On Dec 17, 2016
TrapQueen77:
When is urz OP?
when is urs too..Adenike?
Re: Check Out These Cute Pre-wedding Pics Of A Friend.. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 17, 2016
Why is she getting married to her dad?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out These Cute Pre-wedding Pics Of A Friend.. by yorhmienerd(m): 3:17pm On Dec 17, 2016
sinaj:
Double my hustle kwa, I'm already doubling it, infact I'm trippling it, but that does not answer my question. Why do young girls prefer old men?
Re: Check Out These Cute Pre-wedding Pics Of A Friend.. by refiner(f): 3:23pm On Dec 17, 2016
durentchigozie:
rubbish

Keep on stalking me!

Ewu
Re: Check Out These Cute Pre-wedding Pics Of A Friend.. by sinaj(f): 3:24pm On Dec 17, 2016
yorhmienerd:
Double my hustle kwa, I'm already doubling it, infact I'm trippling it, but that does not answer my question. Why do young girls prefer old men?
I don't like old men xo m nt in d right position to answer u tongue
Re: Check Out These Cute Pre-wedding Pics Of A Friend.. by yorhmienerd(m): 3:31pm On Dec 17, 2016
humilitypays:
Olden men's haves plenties moniess to spending, youngy guyses doesn't has monies to spent.

If you wanting fines ladies, stopping wasting times gettings 6 packings but spending times makings money and all womens belongings to you to chooses smiley
Normally, I don't fancy six-packs. But you hardly see freshly looking guy in a pre-wedding pics with a beau. Non of this girls want to marry their age mates; they go for men 10yrs or more older than men.
Re: Check Out These Cute Pre-wedding Pics Of A Friend.. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 17, 2016
refiner:

Keep on stalking me!

Ewu
Google"stalk"

Useless biitch. Dumb af
Re: Check Out These Cute Pre-wedding Pics Of A Friend.. by Youngpo413: 3:43pm On Dec 17, 2016
yorhmienerd:
for the money, most of them are lazy so they are looking for a man who can shoulder their endless wahala, old or not.
Re: Check Out These Cute Pre-wedding Pics Of A Friend.. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 17, 2016
interesting.... they looking alke already grin
Re: Check Out These Cute Pre-wedding Pics Of A Friend.. by humilitypays(m): 3:49pm On Dec 17, 2016
yorhmienerd:
Normally, I don't fancy six-packs. But you hardly see freshly looking guy in a pre-wedding pics with a beau. Non of this girls want to marry their age mates; they go for men 10yrs or more older than men.
yes, isn't becauses they are age mateses are busies findings sixty packses insteads of findings monies.

Whose sixty packses and handsomeses helps
Re: Check Out These Cute Pre-wedding Pics Of A Friend.. by krissconnect(m): 3:55pm On Dec 17, 2016
Hy refiner, is the man pregnant?

1 Like

Re: Check Out These Cute Pre-wedding Pics Of A Friend.. by refiner(f): 4:03pm On Dec 17, 2016
krissconnect:
Hy refiner, is the man pregnant?

Lol...what made u think so?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Lady Replies Man Who Said Men Are Biologically Meant To Cheat / My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please / My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.