Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Check Out These Cute Pre-wedding Pics Of A Friend.. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out These Cute Pre-wedding Pics Of A Friend.. (34705 Views)

Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo / Man Rests On His Fiancee's Chest In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos / Bride Pours Water On Her Fiancé As He Reads Newspaper In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out These Cute Pre-wedding Pics Of A Friend.. by refiner(f): 4:04pm On Dec 17, 2016
durentchigozie:
Google"stalk"

Useless biitch. Dumb af

Just spill it out that ur total existence revolve round me!... tongue
Re: Check Out These Cute Pre-wedding Pics Of A Friend.. by annadora(f): 4:35pm On Dec 17, 2016
Hello peeps...dis is my first time here..m Anna by name
Re: Check Out These Cute Pre-wedding Pics Of A Friend.. by Okworigeorge(m): 5:30pm On Dec 17, 2016
Greedgod:

u no see that inflation and turgidity of the dress ? Even yeast doesnt rise as big as that . Bros dat gurl is more loaded dan shekau !! .
buh e fit be vital form naim she pour inside o

1 Like

Re: Check Out These Cute Pre-wedding Pics Of A Friend.. by Twaci(f): 5:31pm On Dec 17, 2016
ikombe:
As i see this pix

To Marry don dey hungry me cry

Twaci will you marry me grin
Awwwwwwwwww!

Yes! Yes I do! cheesy
Re: Check Out These Cute Pre-wedding Pics Of A Friend.. by Okworigeorge(m): 5:32pm On Dec 17, 2016
annadora:
welcome on board Miss Anna
Re: Check Out These Cute Pre-wedding Pics Of A Friend.. by handsam(m): 5:34pm On Dec 17, 2016
Twaci:
Awwwwwwwwww!

Yes! Yes I do! cheesy

undecided
Re: Check Out These Cute Pre-wedding Pics Of A Friend.. by Pumpkin34(f): 5:39pm On Dec 17, 2016
yorhmienerd:
Why do girls prefer old men to freshbloods
when the freshbloods are not serious nko
Re: Check Out These Cute Pre-wedding Pics Of A Friend.. by yorhmienerd(m): 5:46pm On Dec 17, 2016
Pumpkin34:
when the freshbloods are not serious nko
How do you know
Re: Check Out These Cute Pre-wedding Pics Of A Friend.. by Greedgod: 5:47pm On Dec 17, 2016
Okworigeorge:
buh e fit be vital form naim she pour inside o
lol , na peak milk full insyd bros
Re: Check Out These Cute Pre-wedding Pics Of A Friend.. by Greedgod: 5:48pm On Dec 17, 2016
annadora:
lets hook cinderella
Re: Check Out These Cute Pre-wedding Pics Of A Friend.. by yorhmienerd(m): 5:53pm On Dec 17, 2016
annadora:
Welcome on board ma'am, I hope you are here to stay, feel free to air your views, it's a free world. Try to stay away from trolls and try not to troll, stay away from romance section, so many madness going on there. Welcome on board once again cheesy
Re: Check Out These Cute Pre-wedding Pics Of A Friend.. by femoboy(m): 6:29pm On Dec 17, 2016
this Baba don old fa

1 Like

Re: Check Out These Cute Pre-wedding Pics Of A Friend.. by Larrykaysail(m): 7:17pm On Dec 17, 2016
ikombe:
As i see this pix

To Marry don dey hungry me cry

Twaci will you marry me grin

Go and work hard, better babe will show up
Re: Check Out These Cute Pre-wedding Pics Of A Friend.. by Pumpkin34(f): 7:59pm On Dec 17, 2016
yorhmienerd:
How do you know
speaking from experience I guess.
Re: Check Out These Cute Pre-wedding Pics Of A Friend.. by Pain(m): 8:05pm On Dec 17, 2016
The way these pre-wedding photos and public display of proposals are proliferating on social media is worrisome. There is so much falsehood and "fakeness" in them. Most of the ones I have seen are executed by "wannabe" recession battered people hiding their misery under makeup kits and photoshop airbrushes!
Re: Check Out These Cute Pre-wedding Pics Of A Friend.. by favexx(f): 10:09pm On Dec 17, 2016
This gal looks like a Futoite in those biological dept..a friend to amara

1 Like

Re: Check Out These Cute Pre-wedding Pics Of A Friend.. by ikombe: 10:23pm On Dec 17, 2016
Twaci:
Awwwwwwwwww!
Yes! Yes I do! cheesy
My other half cheesy

Where do you want the wedding to be grin

Paris , Sambisa , Moscow
Just say it dear and we will be dere next year cheesy
Re: Check Out These Cute Pre-wedding Pics Of A Friend.. by ikombe: 10:25pm On Dec 17, 2016
Larrykaysail:

Go and work hard, better babe will show up
Pls can you get out of the thread undecided

Am ok with Twaci angry

1 Like

Re: Check Out These Cute Pre-wedding Pics Of A Friend.. by ademide0710: 10:59pm On Dec 17, 2016
That's her choice!!
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
Why she married grandpa?
Re: Check Out These Cute Pre-wedding Pics Of A Friend.. by Opakan2: 11:04pm On Dec 17, 2016
who epp me see farano..
her lovely smile can melt any heart.. Happy weekend lovely
Re: Check Out These Cute Pre-wedding Pics Of A Friend.. by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 11:05pm On Dec 17, 2016
ademide0710:
That's her choice!!
ok ma
Re: Check Out These Cute Pre-wedding Pics Of A Friend.. by Twaci(f): 5:43am On Dec 18, 2016
ikombe:
My other half cheesy

Where do you want the wedding to be grin

Paris , Sambisa , Moscow

Just say it dear and we will be dere next year cheesy
Sambisa will do just fine smiley
Re: Check Out These Cute Pre-wedding Pics Of A Friend.. by egopersonified(f): 7:10am On Dec 18, 2016
Am I the only one noticing the epidemic building up to the future? Why will two beautiful people get married? To what end for God's sake? Thirty years from now, we might have half of the country's population very beautiful, while the other half very ugly. Please lets even things out a bit, this is becoming worrisome
Re: Check Out These Cute Pre-wedding Pics Of A Friend.. by Twaci(f): 10:50am On Dec 18, 2016
ikombe:
Pls can you get out of the thread undecided

Am ok with Twaci angry
See why I love you dearie kiss
Re: Check Out These Cute Pre-wedding Pics Of A Friend.. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 18, 2016
yorhmienerd:
Why do girls prefer old men to freshbloods
u will marry their sisters
Re: Check Out These Cute Pre-wedding Pics Of A Friend.. by Fourwinds: 7:25pm On Dec 19, 2016
iykekelvins:
Man looks kinda old tho..

Congrats.
is it old or compactibility dat should be d watch word.?
Re: Check Out These Cute Pre-wedding Pics Of A Friend.. by Fourwinds: 7:30pm On Dec 19, 2016
Maxi112:
the man is old enough to father the girl grin

BTW, nice pix
what was d age difference between Abraham and Sarah...is it age or compactibility dat should be d major priority here.?
Re: Check Out These Cute Pre-wedding Pics Of A Friend.. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 19, 2016
Maxi112:
the man is old enough to father the girl grin

BTW, nice pix
That what i wanted ta say
Re: Check Out These Cute Pre-wedding Pics Of A Friend.. by Fourwinds: 7:35pm On Dec 19, 2016
mypains:

This your friend married her father? The gap is definitely 20 years apart.
Congrats to her though.

how did u know...rubbish
Re: Check Out These Cute Pre-wedding Pics Of A Friend.. by Fourwinds: 7:38pm On Dec 19, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:
That what i wanted ta say
is this d rite question or statement to say.?

d rite thing should be is d man married before.? or are they compactable for d union.? d people I see here responding are children
Re: Check Out These Cute Pre-wedding Pics Of A Friend.. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 19, 2016
Fourwinds:
is this d rite question or statement to say.?

d rite thing should be is d man married before.? or are they compactable for d union.? d people I see here responding are children
mmm .i wasnt exactly protesting younger/older relationships
,just noticed it was 1 and was gonna state it.
Re: Check Out These Cute Pre-wedding Pics Of A Friend.. by Fourwinds: 7:50pm On Dec 19, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:
mmm .i wasnt exactly protesting younger/older relationships
,just noticed it was 1 and was gonna state it.
what I believe people should focus on is a last relationship devoid of mishap..I don't expect to things like age and other irrelevant things...if u are 22 years and u have d chance to chose between two males....one is a divorcee of 30 years and d other is 40 years yet unmarried..every of their quality being equal....who will u go for.?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Lady Replies Man Who Said Men Are Biologically Meant To Cheat / My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please / My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.