Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,145 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! (16324 Views)

Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2017!!! / What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Wedding / Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by AnonymouzG: 4:55pm On Dec 17, 2016
MOST ANNOYING ROMANCELANDER OF THE YEAR.

(1) Softorgasm.

3 Likes

Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by ObioratheBully: 4:55pm On Dec 17, 2016
SINZ:

I checked, its still the same old peeps. I think they've lost faith in the system as well hence their withdrawal or something.

If I start a new one, I hope it won't affect the last? I opened mine with Chrome tho.. Not UC.
If they don't pay within the stipulated time, they'll be removed from your Downline..

So.. Once you see a vacant position.. Put a new member who's interested.. Get paid.. But if you want to start a new line, I suggest you get registered under someone who's very active.

This time, I used chrome too.. I guess it has been optimized to work very well on all browsers..

If you don't register under your old line.. It'd be completely independent of the old..
Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by AnonymouzG: 4:56pm On Dec 17, 2016

(2) JudeEfcc

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 17, 2016
makydebbie:
You want me to give you my hard earned cediscry

I'm not mother christmassad

You're not giving sad

View it as an investment cool
Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by AnonymouzG: 4:57pm On Dec 17, 2016

(3) Mhisbliss .

3 Likes

Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by ObioratheBully: 4:58pm On Dec 17, 2016
mhisbliss:
grinerrrm nope i was hoping this bitcoin ish I've been seeing in business section

Won't discourage you.. If you feel it's more convenient.. Please do it..

But personally, I don't like what I've heard about bitcoin, I don't like the whole process..
Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by mhisbliss(f): 4:58pm On Dec 17, 2016
Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by AnonymouzG: 4:58pm On Dec 17, 2016

(4) Hadez .

7 Likes

Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by makydebbie(f): 4:59pm On Dec 17, 2016
handsam:

Been Long...

How do you see this thread?
An e-war coming up soonsmiley

2 Likes

Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by mhisbliss(f): 4:59pm On Dec 17, 2016
ObioratheBully:

Won't discourage you.. If you feel it's more convenient.. Please do it..

But personally, I don't like what I've heard about bitcoin, I don't like the whole process..
i don't know anything about it so i wont argue
Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by AnonymouzG: 4:59pm On Dec 17, 2016

(5) Mrcork.

3 Likes

Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by AnonymouzG: 5:00pm On Dec 17, 2016
MOST FRIENDLY ROMANCELANDER OF THE YEAR.

(1) Emprorkross.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by makydebbie(f): 5:00pm On Dec 17, 2016
KissChrix:

You're not giving sad

View it as an investment cool
Tell me about this investment
Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by AnonymouzG: 5:01pm On Dec 17, 2016

(2) Smellymouth.

16 Likes

Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by makydebbie(f): 5:01pm On Dec 17, 2016
mhisbliss:
Horlohlah babe I'm outta here please if this crap ever yields anything you can always mail some of it to me, theres love in sharing, makydebbie i wish you good luck dear, for the award of course, off to watch designated survivor
lol I'm sure I won't be nominatedsmiley
Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by handsam(m): 5:01pm On Dec 17, 2016
makydebbie:
An e-war coming up soonsmiley

Totally.

Which leaves me to ponder.
"Should I be involved?"

Lol. grin
Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by ObioratheBully: 5:01pm On Dec 17, 2016
mhisbliss:
i don't know anything about it so i wont argue
cool

Join ultimate cycler today..
Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by AnonymouzG: 5:02pm On Dec 17, 2016

(3) Tosyn2much.

6 Likes

Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 17, 2016
Nawa oo

2 Likes

Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by makydebbie(f): 5:03pm On Dec 17, 2016
handsam:

Totally.

Which leads me to ponder.
"Should I be involved?"

Lol. grin
No, give it a break smiley
Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by AnonymouzG: 5:03pm On Dec 17, 2016

(4) Mackbrooklyn.

5 Likes

Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 17, 2016
ObioratheBully:
If they don't pay within the stipulated time, they'll be removed from your Downline..

So.. Once you see a vacant position.. Put a new member who's interested.. Get paid.. But if you want to start a new line, I suggest you get registered under someone who's very active.

This time, I used chrome too.. I guess it has been optimized to work very well on all browsers..

If you don't register under your old line.. It'd be completely independent of the old..

Aunty sperm butt just banned me.

By "line" do you mean downline? Or cell no.

Have you been paid for the previous one?
Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by handsam(m): 5:04pm On Dec 17, 2016
makydebbie:
No, give it a break smiley

•Moon face• (You understand right?)

Ok. smiley
Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 17, 2016
makydebbie:
Tell me about this investment

Your reward/profit will be in heaven
Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by AnonymouzG: 5:05pm On Dec 17, 2016

(5) Aderola.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by AnonymouzG: 5:06pm On Dec 17, 2016
MODERATOR OF THE YEAR.

(1) Mynd44.

4 Likes

Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by makydebbie(f): 5:07pm On Dec 17, 2016
KissChrix:

Your reward/profit will be in heaven
I need the profit and I'm not ready to diesmiley
handsam:

•Moon face• (You understand right?)
Ok. smiley
I sure dosmiley

Cool cool
Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by AnonymouzG: 5:07pm On Dec 17, 2016
MODERATOR OF THE YEAR.

(2) Farano.

3 Likes

Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by ObioratheBully: 5:08pm On Dec 17, 2016
SIINZ:

Aunty sperm butt just banned me.

By "line" do you mean downline? Or cell no.

Have you been paid for the previous one?

Butt has banned me twice today..

Line/Downline.. Members in your generation or under you..

I just used my phone number and bank details(they made a provision for bank details in this new upgrade) on my account and my mum's.. So The old cell numbers can still be used on the new one..

I've received my first payment.. The 50k..

I recycled..

Some People directly above me have gotten upto 300k before the site issues came up..
Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by AnonymouzG: 5:09pm On Dec 17, 2016
MODERATOR OF THE YEAR.

(3) Lalasticlala.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by AnonymouzG: 5:10pm On Dec 17, 2016
MODERATOR OF THE YEAR.

(4) Fynestboi.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Dating A Stingy Guy / My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] / Difference Between A Soul Mate And A Life Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.