Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,573 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! (16339 Views)

Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2017!!! / What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Wedding / Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by AnonymouzG: 4:40pm On Dec 17, 2016
TROLL OF THE YEAR.

(4) Judeefcc.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 17, 2016
makydebbie:
why nasad
sadsad I don't even know why

BTW, still expecting My cedis undecidedsad

Even if We aren't marrying again sad Just pass the cedis sadsad
Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by Horlohlah: 4:41pm On Dec 17, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahahahaah... We already witnessed what a 50k naira can do to some avid fans of the contests.. The table turned upside down...

What more if seun will give 5milli...? grin
Blood! cry

He should hold his money...We cant shout.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by handsam(m): 4:42pm On Dec 17, 2016
makydebbie:
why nasad

Hey.smiley
Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by AnonymouzG: 4:42pm On Dec 17, 2016
TROLL OF THE YEAR.

(5) Adaksbullet.

3 Likes

Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 17, 2016
Horlohlah:
Na so undecided

May the peace of the Lord be upon you cool
Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by SINZ: 4:42pm On Dec 17, 2016
ObioratheBully:

Hmm.. You haven't gotten paid?

How many accounts did you open?

Let me check where the problem is

I've paid but haven't been paid back. I think the problem originated during the period they carried out their "maintenance". I registered 2 days before that meltdown and made sure it was confirmed. I think it affected it. I'm thinking of doing it again tho.. Since its back and better.
Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by makydebbie(f): 4:43pm On Dec 17, 2016
KissChrix:

sadsad
I don't even know why

BTW, still expecting My cedis undecidedsad

Even if We aren't marrying again sad Just pass the cedis sadsad
My mum is in Nigeria goan meet hersadsad
Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by AnonymouzG: 4:43pm On Dec 17, 2016
MOST BEAUTIFUL ROMANCELANDER OF THE YEAR.

(1) Ireneony.

4 Likes

Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by mhisbliss(f): 4:43pm On Dec 17, 2016
ObioratheBully:
grin

Bliss.. Abeg..
hahahhahaaahhaha i thought i just indicate intrest and i get paid o btw whatever it is i want in as long as it isn't an mmm bullcrap
Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by AnonymouzG: 4:44pm On Dec 17, 2016

(2) Farano.

1 Like

Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by makydebbie(f): 4:44pm On Dec 17, 2016
handsam:

Hey.smiley
Hy smiley
Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by AnonymouzG: 4:45pm On Dec 17, 2016
[u]MOST BEAUTIFUL ROMANCELANDER OF THE YEAR.

(3) Sinaj.

6 Likes

Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 17, 2016
makydebbie:
My mum is in Nigeria goan meet hersadsad

Ahn Ahn sad

It's not good like this o sad
Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by AnonymouzG: 4:46pm On Dec 17, 2016

(4) Mimzyy

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by ObioratheBully: 4:47pm On Dec 17, 2016
SINZ:

I've paid but haven't been paid back. I think the problem originated during the period they carried out their "maintenance". I registered 2 days before that meltdown and made sure it was confirmed. I think it affected it. I'm thinking of doing it again tho.. Since its back and better.

Okay, so now it has a new design.. You can see your matrix position when you scroll down on your dashboard..

I just recycled, so my matrix will have to be filled with other members who wish to recycle or new members under me, waiting to start another line..

Check your matrix, if you see your people.. You're about to get paid..

If you don't.. Start evangelising.. grin

You don't need to open another account though.. That's the major problem on UC.. Most people own up to 5 accounts.. Very bad!

Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by makydebbie(f): 4:47pm On Dec 17, 2016
KissChrix:

Ahn Ahn sad

It's not good like this o sad
You want me to give you my hard earned cediscry

I'm not mother christmassad
Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by AnonymouzG: 4:48pm On Dec 17, 2016

(5) Twaci.

3 Likes

Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 17, 2016
Two Berlyn's on the same thread angry
Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by Horlohlah: 4:48pm On Dec 17, 2016
KissChrix:

May the peace of the Lord be upon you cool
And you too cool
Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by ObioratheBully: 4:49pm On Dec 17, 2016
mhisbliss:
hahahhahaaahhaha i thought i just indicate intrest and i get paid o btw whatever it is i want in as long as it isn't an mmm bullcrap

Lol.. It's another MMM-esque bullcrap TBH..

ultimate cycler.. Put 12.5k to get 50..
Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by AnonymouzG: 4:49pm On Dec 17, 2016
MOST HANDSOME ROMANCELANDER OF THE YEAR

(1) Vizkiz.

7 Likes

Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by AnonymouzG: 4:51pm On Dec 17, 2016

(2) Iamkingzlee

6 Likes

Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by SINZ: 4:51pm On Dec 17, 2016
ObioratheBully:

Okay, so now it has a new design.. You can see your matrix position when you scroll down on your dashboard..

I just recycled, so my matrix will have to be filled with other members who wish to recycle or new members under me, waiting to start another line..

Check your matrix, if you see your people.. You're about to get paid..

If you don't.. Start evangelising.. grin

You don't need to open another account though.. That's the major problem on UC.. Most people own up to 5 accounts.. Very bad!

I checked, its still the same old peeps. I think they've lost faith in the system as well hence their withdrawal or something.

If I start a new one, I hope it won't affect the last? I opened mine with Chrome tho.. Not UC.
Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 17, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
so you're still here? shocked shocked

Lol, i dont get
Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by mhisbliss(f): 4:51pm On Dec 17, 2016
Horlohlah babe I'm outta here please if this crap ever yields anything you can always mail some of it to me, theres love in sharing, makydebbie i wish you good luck dear, for the award of course, off to watch designated survivor
Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by AnonymouzG: 4:51pm On Dec 17, 2016

(3) Naijaboy.

3 Likes

Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by handsam(m): 4:51pm On Dec 17, 2016
makydebbie:
Hy smiley

Been Long...

How do you see this thread?
Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by AnonymouzG: 4:52pm On Dec 17, 2016

(4) Fynestboi.

2 Likes

Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by mhisbliss(f): 4:53pm On Dec 17, 2016
ObioratheBully:

Lol.. It's another MMM-esque bullcrap TBH..

ultimate cycler.. Put 12.5k to get 50..
grinerrrm nope i was hoping this bitcoin ish I've been seeing in business section
Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by AnonymouzG: 4:53pm On Dec 17, 2016

(5) Tosyn2much.

1 Like

Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 17, 2016
Tandullceblog:

Lol, i dont get
you went AWOL. You haven't been active for ages

Blogging?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. / Have You Seen Any Thin Lady With A Big Breast Like This Before? / 5 Tips On How Guys Should Handle A Breakup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.