Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) (56268 Views)

Photos Of Ore Flyover Bridge In Ondo State / This Will Be The 3rd Flyover Bridge Built By Ambode In Lagos (see PHOTOS) / Is This The True State Of Imo First Flyover? - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Brizle(m): 11:40pm On Dec 17, 2016
Abagworo:

This is about Imo and the recent photoshopped photos if this flyover. Anybody in doubt of the miraculous development of Imo State should simply pay a visit. Owerri is on the verge of surpassing Abuja if it continues at this rate for 8 more years. Visit and be amazed.
Dream on......
Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by giles14(m): 11:40pm On Dec 17, 2016
ethene:

u see another attribute of the typical Anambrarian. Imo state has the highest number of profs in the whole of Nigeria followed even by either ondo, ekiti or delta state and u don't see them brag.
in ur dreams.

pls wake-up b4 it's too late.

dis argument is btwn Anambra n imo leave the other states alone

1 Like

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by yoribo: 11:41pm On Dec 17, 2016
omofunaab:

Bro, i think i said this thing couple of weeks back.

Most anambra igbos feel superior to others,

Infact a friend of mine from anambra told me he doesn't regard ebonyi igbos as true igbos, he said their dialect is entirely different from them.. He calls them wawa igbos or something.
anambara people always comparing. With their sister states, too bad, if they think that they are better or richer they should help other sister state. Enugu and Abia people don't make noise at all, even Ebonyi state have picked up considerably, the rate of development is quite amazing, 2014/2015 IGR shows that Ebonyi is the emerging state for Agriculture. Enugu Abia, Ebonyi, Anambara and IMO in the order of IGR. Aba the industrial hub of Africa doesn't make noise, why is always Anambara people. as a phsycologist know that both inferiority & supriority complex are negative attitude. So if you feel you are superior you have a big complex problem. Anambara people are they doing any better in anything. So don't allow complex to ruin your life.

1 Like

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 17, 2016
giles14:
to all NDI imo in nairaland pls list just areas u think you people are better than the arrogant people from Anambra.

or forever keep shout.

and for the ikwerre man u aren't Igbo ,u don't like Igbos.neither do we.

so please keep ur thoughts to urslf.wen freeborns are having a conversation OSU are not welcomed
the way u even talk radiates the arrogancy in u, deal with it sucker. we don't like ibos because of Anambra.
Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Brizle(m): 11:47pm On Dec 17, 2016
MrSly:

You can call it arrogance or maybe pride but we, Anambrarians call it class.
Class? Primary wetin abeg? Or na secondary skul?
Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by giles14(m): 11:49pm On Dec 17, 2016
ethene:

u see another attribute of the typical Anambrarian. Imo state has the highest number of profs in the whole of Nigeria followed even by either ondo, ekiti or delta state and u don't see them brag.
and wot do you call dis senseless post by ur broda.
Abagworo:

This is about Imo and the recent photoshopped photos if this flyover. Anybody in doubt of the miraculous development of Imo State should simply pay a visit. Owerri is on the verge of surpassing Abuja if it continues at this rate for 8 more years. Visit and be amazed.
difference between ego and arrogant.

ego -being proud because of what u have (typical Anambra man)

arrogant- being proud when u know u have nothing also breeds frustration (a typical imo man)

1 Like

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by yoribo: 11:53pm On Dec 17, 2016
giles14:
say what you like Anambra is the best followed by Abia/Enugu then Ebonyi b4 imo.

Anambra yes we are arrogant what do u NDI imo have .

Igbo civilization started from Anambra (Eri) d next is Arochukwu(Abia).
amanbra have the highest number of prof, educationists, companies, tertiary institutions, financial house, people oreinted govt programs,etc

we ndi Anambra are not arrogant .

ignorance, greed, anyaufu don finish u sorry, what do you as an individual have, you are an embodiment of self hatrade
Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Lanceslot(m): 11:54pm On Dec 17, 2016
wristbangle:

Smh, imagine such bigotry comment.

If not because I have the enlightened ones (Anambrans) as friend offline, honestly one have no biz with them. I love Imo and Abia igbos, very liberal peeps.
Don't kill yourself untop unnecessary thing. Anambra na Imo bu umunne so there shouldn't be hard feeling.

1 Like

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 17, 2016
giles14:
in ur dreams.

illiterates would alway be illiterates just like a goat would always be a goat no matter how u try to tame it, Google is there for u to verify but its so unfortunate that u don't even know how to read and comprehend or make a simple short sentence talk more of knowing how to use the internet, u better remain at onitsha main market and continue ur trade.
Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by charlesiyke95(m): 11:56pm On Dec 17, 2016
This flyover was started when I was junior secondary school. Now I am about finishing ma university studies. Naija!!! Well, e no surprise ma sha...

1 Like

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by giles14(m): 12:03am On Dec 18, 2016
yoribo:
anambara people always comparing. With their sister states, too bad, if they think that they are better or richer they should help other sister state. Enugu and Abia people don't make noise at all, even Ebonyi state have picked up considerably, the rate of development is quite amazing, 2014/2015 IGR shows that Ebonyi is the emerging state for Agriculture. Enugu Abia, Ebonyi, Anambara and IMO in the order of IGR. Aba the industrial hub of Africa doesn't make noise, why is always Anambara people. as a phsycologist know that both inferiority & supriority complex are negative attitude. So if you feel you are superior you have a big complex problem. Anambara people are they doing any better in anything. So don't allow complex to ruin your life.
we are not in the same league with you people
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/igr-36-states-generate-n682bn/

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/201861-11-nigerian-states-record-improved-internal-revenue-2015.html

https://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/10-nigerian-states-with-the-highest-internally-generated-revenue-for-2015-list.202546/

imo has a debt of #71bn while Anambra is only #3bn

http://247ureports.com/delta-tops-list-of-states-with-highest-debt-profile/

we have no problem with Abia or Enugu or Ebonyi.
it's only imo the black sheep of the Igbo civilization

1 Like

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Brizle(m): 12:06am On Dec 18, 2016
giles14:
in ur dreams.

why should other states be left out of the argument? The topic was originally about imo state and imo state alone till some people started comparing anambra with imo...una wan dey igara turkey ontop imo state head abi.....?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Klinee: 12:07am On Dec 18, 2016
ethene:

ur very stupid! collect death! I say die there for all I care. illiterate
Imagine ikwere man calling an Anambra man illiterate! God dey oooo!!

1 Like

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by HQuadreal: 12:11am On Dec 18, 2016
Thisis2raw:
who or wetin u dey fear? My dear mention names
Ok.
Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Klinee: 12:15am On Dec 18, 2016
ethene:

the way u even talk radiates the arrogancy in u, deal with it sucker. we don't like ibos because of Anambra.
Shut up there!! What is our benefit if Ikwere becomes Igbo? We don't need poor men and drunkers like u guys in igboland.

2 Likes

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Realtouchnot: 12:19am On Dec 18, 2016
Abagworo:

Every experienced man knows these photos are doctored. It's of no use posting it.

You're a liar and a crook! It's either you've not been to that place before.

Please, how are these photos doctored? I'll still post them below
Shame on you old man!

2 Likes

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by ThinkSmarter: 12:20am On Dec 18, 2016
Since hw many years, go to young Ebonyi created in 1996 with three Ultra modern flyover being constructed on Tran Saharan Highway, almost 90% completion, to be commissioned by Buhari come March 2017.
And it z be done by a governor that z less than 2yrs in office, with 3 more to follow suit.

1 Like

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by giles14(m): 12:23am On Dec 18, 2016
Brizle:
why should other states be left out of the argument? The topic was originally about imo state and imo state alone till some people started comparing anambra with imo...una wan dey igara turkey ontop imo state head abi.....?
well someone commented dat it took rochas 6 years to build a flyover and still it has cracks over it .

next was to say he is from Anambra.after dat dey say we Anambra pple are arrogant. we are not comparing rochas did a bad work .

pls NDI imo we Anambra pple are not arrogant but we only see d fact n state it.
Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by boyt1: 12:24am On Dec 18, 2016
blackberlin:
first flyover? Yeepa! Na wa oooo
Celebrating ordinary flyover in the year 2016/17 what a shame!
Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by IGBOyoruHausa: 12:27am On Dec 18, 2016
INO BE IBO BUT I HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING THREAD ON EASTERNERS SHA, I SEE THAT ANAMBARA PEOPLE NO LIKE THEIR BROTHERS, ANY GOOD THING WEY HAPPEN TO THEIR FELLOW IBO STATE, EE THE PAIN THEM. DE DE LIKE MAKE EE BE ONLY ANAMBARA EVERY GOOD THING COME FROM,
U GO SAY NA LIE I DE TALK, BUT NO WORRY YOU WILL SEE IT ANOTHER DAY.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by giles14(m): 12:28am On Dec 18, 2016
ThinkSmarter:
Since hw many years, go to young Ebonyi created in 1996 with three Ultra modern flyover being constructed on Tran Saharan Highway, almost 90% completion, to be commissioned by Buhari come March 2017.
And it z be done by a governor that z less than 2yrs in office, with 3 more to follow suit.
tnx my broda dis is called great work .

not some pple celebrating 1 substandard flyover dat took 6 years to build.

congrats our baby state.

2 Likes

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by giles14(m): 12:30am On Dec 18, 2016
boyt1:

Celebrating ordinary flyover in the year 2016/17 what a shame!
it's more than a shame .

took Dem 6yrs to build still has cracks all-over.
Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by grimadult(m): 12:31am On Dec 18, 2016
Abagworo:

I pity you most times. How much does he even pay you

1 Like

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by giles14(m): 12:38am On Dec 18, 2016
IGBOyoruHausa:
INO BE IBO BUT I HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING THREAD ON EASTERNERS SHA, I SEE THAT ANAMBARA PEOPLE NO LIKE THEIR BROTHERS, ANY GOOD THING WEY HAPPEN TO THEIR FELLOW IBO STATE, EE THE PAIN THEM. DE DE LIKE MAKE EE BE ONLY ANAMBARA EVERY GOOD THING COME FROM,
U GO SAY NA LIE I DE TALK, BUT NO WORRY YOU WILL SEE IT ANOTHER DAY.
hehehehehe

wetin good say person build flyover for 6yrs still crack full am.

Ebonyi build 3 within 2 yrs.

for the records let imo pple name rochas achievements.

last year na to go build Christmas tree worth #600millions while him never pay workers salary.

if I condem him some people go say I b Anambra person dat am too arrogant n jealous.

we Igbos call dis BAD THING WEY DEY FUNNY
Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Realtouchnot: 12:38am On Dec 18, 2016
Abagworo, keep insulting Imo state and yourself with your foolish and stupid posts! That's how you posted picture of the idiotic rubbish waterlogged tunnel at Port Harcourt road and was making noise about it. It's either you don't reside in Imo state or you're one of those Rochas paid e-worriors.

By the way, I've noticed that nairaland is such a partisan forum. I think Rochas probably pays them. Any news that's not positive to Rochas never makes front page.

I opened a thread of the pictures of the flyover cracking and that it has never been used, they made sure it never went to fp. Nor this one was just posted and in less than 12hours it was already on fp.

Someone else opened another thread about what Rochas is doing with pensioners, how he's paying some of them 40% of their 13months owed pension instead of 30months, and that they should never require the remainder
frommthe state in the future. This news is all over the cyberspace, but nairaland moderators made sure it never went to fp.

Nigeria is unjust and injustice permeates every facet of our nation. Nothing will make me remainnin this country. My kids deserve better. I'm so much pained

3 Likes

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by freeborn76(m): 12:42am On Dec 18, 2016
I think we all now know why the Biafran movement is in a state of inertia and why the Southeast is Nigeria's political cry baby...a house divided against itself...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by BrownRoofRep: 1:00am On Dec 18, 2016
LecciGucci:

Im not ibo...but they said anambra are cause of division among ibo people now i see d reason why.
What brought up this senseless comparism now.? undecided
Most of u anambra ibos are foolish
Thank God my girl is not from anambra u pple are very stupid... sorry no offense
You are stupid and obviously cannot read, the poster is not from Anambra and we are Igbo not Ibo.
Take that your hatred to somewhere else and stop venting your frustrations on Anambra people. We Igbos don't even need the advice of hate filled person like you.

1 Like

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by tianshie(m): 1:05am On Dec 18, 2016
Realtouchnot:
Op why is that container blocking it. That flyover has never been used because of the poor quality. It has already cracked even without use.

See recent pictures below!

God will bless you.
Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Ablitmuspaper(m): 1:13am On Dec 18, 2016
LecciGucci:

Im not ibo...but they said anambra are cause of division among ibo people now i see d reason why.
What brought up this senseless comparism now.? undecided
Most of u anambra ibos are foolish
Thank God my girl is not from anambra u pple are very stupid... sorry no offense
uar a fool
Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by darediamond(m): 1:17am On Dec 18, 2016
RagnarBankz:

if it took Rochas 6years to build a flyover,how many years will it take him to build a bridge? grin grin
MAAAAAAAAA TI MATICS!!

LALA, oya 1+1 is equal to?

1 Like

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Nobody: 1:19am On Dec 18, 2016
Klinee:
Shut up there!! What is our benefit if Ikwere becomes Igbo? We don't need poor men and drunkers like u guys in igboland.
the only thing is I really pity the south east for they are endowed with such God forsaking state called Anambra or rather Baberian. the truth is that Anambra people are jealous of imolites because imo people are more civilized than they are. don't u see Anambra people can't pronounce letter 'r' if an Anambra wants to say 'promise' he pronounce it as 'plomise' this alone is a sign that they are still in the stone age.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by grodt999: 1:23am On Dec 18, 2016
new road for ibo drug dealers

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Moment Tourists Woke Up To 3 Lions Licking Water Off Their Tent In Botswana (vid / The Agege-pen Cinema Bridge/flyover In Lagos Is Ready (pics, Video) / See List Of International Airports In Nigeria - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.