Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Man Post sad messages on facebook before committing suicide over break up - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Post sad messages on facebook before committing suicide over break up (4088 Views)

Twitter Users Got Married 4 Years After The Lady Joked On A Man's Post / Man Post Pictures After Having Sex With His Female Partner / Kenyan Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery With His Employee, A Watchman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Post sad messages on facebook before committing suicide over break up by Belthazor(m): 3:40pm On Dec 18, 2016
refiner:
angry

I wish to see a guy that can love me to the extent that he will be ever willing to die for me! lipsrsealed
That guy is me. I'll die for you any day, baby.
Re: Man Post sad messages on facebook before committing suicide over break up by Belthazor(m): 3:43pm On Dec 18, 2016
MrCork:

..which kind condolance..you homebase people are another planning..mercury...we're you there when he comit suicide? ...did you watch?....we Londoners Giv up!!(No ofense). undecided
I'm washing my hands of this dingbat! grin
Re: Man Post sad messages on facebook before committing suicide over break up by Belthazor(m): 3:45pm On Dec 18, 2016
MrCork:

...betty you mid to STOP watch in those your nolllllywoooood movies an wake up....serrrrriiosly....what kinda planet is that Nigeria place??....we don't belie $hits like that here in London!! ((REAL TALK)). angry
I'm not Nigerian you big, heaping piece of idiotic shït.

You deserve a one year ban for violating rule 21 " Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation. " grin
Re: Man Post sad messages on facebook before committing suicide over break up by Joephat(m): 4:25pm On Dec 18, 2016
Nigerians ehh, oyibo dey send condolence messages to the family and Nigerians dey here dey yab the guy..

God fearing country like Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

45 Years Old Woman Lures Her Son To Hotel With N50K To Have Sex With Him (photo) / Amarabae. / My Wife's Ex. Someone Should Assist Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.