Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift (64570 Views)

Bad News For Guiders As MMM Announces New Strategy / MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders / MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by gaetano: 7:01pm On Dec 17, 2016
undecided
Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by gerrardomendes(m): 7:01pm On Dec 17, 2016
sharp guy
Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 17, 2016
fulaniHERDSman:
Nigerians are truely senselessly greedy, materialistic and vain!
Most Nigerians have very low IQ.
Most Nigerians are gullible & greedy thats why scam churches that preach materialism thrive.
Nobody wants to be patient and wait for God's time, this is why there are lots of miracle centers ripping off Lazy and little faith Nigerians.
This is also how and why we choose senseless and useless leaders during the polls. Cause we hardly ask questions nor resarch.
Hypocrisy is the middle name of the average Nigerian ... Why do you espect me to pity your condition now, when you never heed my warning before the account freeze? Were any of you my child, i would have flogged you mercilessly for a bitter lesson.
I have no pity for anyone caught up in all this cause most of them are still gearing up to dig deeper into their MMM misery and won't admit its a disastrous folly.
This also shows that most people who claim to have been charmed when scammed actually were driven on willy nilly by their 100carat greed, only to blame jazz after due to shame!

More loading .....
No hard feelings ... and no need quoting to sound nasty cause i'd ensure your ban.
Btw, i hate nitwits mentioning me, yes i said it, only nitwits won't see that MMM is undiluted evil scam. cool cool

1 Like

Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 17, 2016
Congrats to him
Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by foody(f): 7:06pm On Dec 17, 2016
MMM, is it man made mammon?
Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by Catastrophe1: 7:07pm On Dec 17, 2016
This guy don hammer untop some of y'all money.
Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by encryptjay(m): 7:07pm On Dec 17, 2016
fulaniHERDSman:
Most Nigerians are gullible & greedy thats why scam churches that preach materialism thrive.
Nobody wants to be patient and wait for God's time, this is why there are lots of miracle centers ripping off Lazy and little faith Nigerians.
This is also how and why we choose senseless and useless leaders during the polls. Cause we hardly ask questions nor resarch.
Boss, you made so much sense. What you said is the absolute truth; the greed is just too much.
Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by emmanuel2015: 7:10pm On Dec 17, 2016
People one die put for this lovely scheme, but can boast of 10k in their bank account
Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 17, 2016
charleseee:
Have they told you how much Saun make from this news u are reading? He is making money from mmm news and u are all here reading.

Are you jealous or just an. EOP?
Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by gbegemaster(m): 7:15pm On Dec 17, 2016
Dc4life:
Honestly, people should grow up, why rejoicing because people lost huge amount of money in a quest to enrich themselves? Heard stories of single mothers who managed to carter for their children with the lil profit they got from mmm, in life we just have to take one hard quest in order to succeed. I never liked mmm scheme but I believe mocking/celebrating the lil problem that came up is uncalled for , we should learn to act like adults in all our doing , mmm is still better than fraud.
Sorry but MMM is fraud.

2 Likes

Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by purem(m): 7:17pm On Dec 17, 2016
Dis MMM wey crash so
Shey na plane e be ni

If na plane hw many
Pasenger Dey onbrd??
Wor abt d pilot

Frm which country in
Dey muv

Anyway I hope say ppl
No die sha

2 Likes

Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by crackhouse(m): 7:19pm On Dec 17, 2016
This guy need to be arrested. Simple!!

****Modified.
When I was reading this write up, my instinct told me that this guy must be from IMO state until I read it from the lower part of the write up. These IMO guys are bunch of lazy dudes that always worry about nothing but women and extravagant lifestyle they can't afford. They don't like to struggle or suffer to get money but they always want to live big.
I have had encounter with most of these Imolites when I was in IMO state.
Lazy set of people even their women can attest to that.
Criminals!!

5 Likes

Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by Miles300: 7:19pm On Dec 17, 2016
fulaniHERDSman:
Hypocrisy is the middle name of the average Nigerian ... Why do you espect me to pity your condition now, when you never heed my warning before the account freeze? Were any of you my child, i would have flogged you mercilessly for a bitter lesson.
I have no pity for anyone caught up in all this cause most of them are still gearing up to dig deeper into their MMM misery and won't admit its a disastrous folly.
This also shows that most people who claim to have been charmed when scammed actually were driven on willy nilly by their 100carat greed, only to blame jazz after due to shame!

More loading .....
No hard feelings ... and no need quoting to sound nasty cause i'd ensure your ban.
Btw, i hate nitwits mentioning me, yes i said it, only nitwits won't see that MMM is undiluted evil scam. cool cool
.MMM Nigeria are big time cartels and they are the guilders themselves , they are so smart , folks say u don't pay ur money to MMM directly no central account , but who are u paying to ? Chuddy is a smart nigger , there is no case on him here ...

2 Likes

Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by cosade(m): 7:19pm On Dec 17, 2016
Dc4life:
Honestly, people should grow up, why rejoicing because people lost huge amount of money in a quest to enrich themselves? Heard stories of single mothers who managed to carter for their children with the lil profit they got from mmm, in life we just have to take one hard quest in order to succeed. I never liked mmm scheme but I believe mocking/celebrating the lil problem that came up is uncalled for , we should learn to act like adults in all our doing , mmm is still better than fraud.[/b]

Profit is the surplus of Gross Turnover over Total Costs. How did she arrive at profit when there was no business activity that should generate Turnover?.

8 Likes

Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by mutvy: 7:20pm On Dec 17, 2016
Sledgehammer go still land on that head.
Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 17, 2016
them still dey sweep this guy cell for efcc o
Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 17, 2016
prettyboi1989:
them still dey sweep this guy cell for efcc o

Say wetin happen sad
Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by Leader01(m): 7:31pm On Dec 17, 2016
Some people are still parading this fraudulent organization after.....

The House Representatives were right when they initially ordered for the arrest of MMM promoters.

1 Like

Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by Laple0541(m): 7:31pm On Dec 17, 2016
Sharp guy
Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by slurryeye: 7:31pm On Dec 17, 2016
fulaniHERDSman:

More loading .....

One of the most sensible comments have read on Nairaland in a while

1 Like

Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by freshboy88(m): 7:36pm On Dec 17, 2016
fulaniHERDSman:

More loading .....

1 Like

Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by Aarenasbaba(m): 7:43pm On Dec 17, 2016
Nice 1 mr indoji
Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by lanre316: 7:45pm On Dec 17, 2016
If January comes and go and millions of people's hard earned money are still hanging in the the scheme that lied about changing people's lives for the better, this Chuddy of a man will not live in peace and he won't live long. It's not a curse. It's the truth.

You cannot make fortunes from the tears and blood of millions of people you deceived about changing their lots for the better and expect to live in peace or live long. MARK MY WORDS. If he like he should run to Phillipines or Dubai or Mexico. He will be hunted and dealt with, both physically and metaphysically.

6 Likes

Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by internetgangste: 7:46pm On Dec 17, 2016
Why not, it's a PONZI scam
Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 17, 2016
fulaniHERDSman:

More loading .....
If you are a nigerian and you're mocking mmm...Just to support Nigeria govt... you're a fool...

You won't gain a dime from spreading falsehood

Before u try mock people, are you aware of what anger can cause

If you are supporting the govt just to spread fake news...

I guess u need to remember that in Nigeria, we have bad roads, bad leaders...lack of care from govt...we pay tax directly and indirectly and yet we don't get anything good from govt...

The Senate bought new cars and they didn't buy for u,

Govt devalued naira

Even a bag of rice from 4,000naira to 30,000...

Even international passport price will go higher from next year.

Internet access cost will also be increased in 2017
‎‎
VAT increased 

PMS (petrol) price will also increase in 2017, 

And yet they...someone promised I will fight corruption and SFG can't account for 2.6billion Naira... IDP funds

No free health care...

They even promise 5,000naira for each nigerian...have you collected yours??

They said they will revive our Nigeria Airway...which one you see??

Now they're spreading a fake news that mmm is gone, 

With all dis, you still have gut to trust govt...and spread ill news about mmm.... You're really insane.

Our duty to keep the community going is to PH and tell others who are not part of the community to give it a try...

Matching will start in January 2017 and marvo grows ‎

We prefer mmm than govt that doesn't care about lives of the people, we don't even know our population in Nigeria...250million people, 

One free meal per day they can't provide...

Security is not sure in Nigeria...

In short I will prefer to provide help now on www. ‎ than to help the failed Govt who doesn't care about citizens. More coming.....

9 Likes

Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by Fingerprinter(m): 7:49pm On Dec 17, 2016
marshalcarter:

bros....if not dat m a broke ass...would've invited you to my home from 25th-01-01-2017...2 cartons of origin for a start
Bro, I'm a guitarist too, though I only play Nigeria highlife. Check out my last video on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3YmJYB35I4
Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by francisbiz: 7:51pm On Dec 17, 2016
deebrain:
So what should we do?
Arrest Ugorji and all the Guiders and prosecute them for

1. Tax evation
2. False declaration of assets
3. False declaration of profit
4. OBT - Obtaining By Trick
5. Actions capable of casing death, capable of inflicting injury and other disorders, actions capable of causing disorder in the society.
6. Falsification of documents in registration of MMM in CAC ( If it was registered)
You can add other charges

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by ashala(m): 7:52pm On Dec 17, 2016
crackhouse:
This guy need to be arrested. Simple!!

****Modified.
When I was reading this write up, my instinct told me that this guy must be from IMO state until I read it from the lower part of the write up. These IMO guys are bunch of lazy dudes that always worry about nothing but women and extravagant lifestyle they can't afford. They don't like to struggle or suffer to get money but they always want to live big.
I have had encounter with most of these Imolites when I was in IMO state.
Lazy set of people even their women can attest to that.
Criminals!!

see this mad man

1 Like

Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by guy1234: 7:53pm On Dec 17, 2016
maxwell60:
If you are a nigerian and you're mocking mmm...Just to support Nigeria govt... you're a fool...

You won't gain a dime from spreading falsehood

Before u try mock people, are you aware of what anger can cause

If you are supporting the govt just to spread fake news...

I guess u need to remember that in Nigeria, we have bad roads, bad leaders...lack of care from govt...we pay tax directly and indirectly and yet we don't get anything good from govt...

The Senate bought new cars and they didn't buy for u,

Govt devalued naira

Even a bag of rice from 4,000naira to 30,000...

Even international passport price will go higher from next year.

Internet access cost will also be increased in 2017
‎‎
VAT increased 

PMS (petrol) price will also increase in 2017, 

And yet they...someone promised I will fight corruption and SFG can't account for 2.6billion Naira... IDP funds

No free health care...

They even promise 5,000naira for each nigerian...have you collected yours??

They said they will revive our Nigeria Airway...which one you see??

Now they're spreading a fake news that mmm is gone, 

With all dis, you still have gut to trust govt...and spread ill news about mmm.... You're really insane.

Our duty to keep the community going is to PH and tell others who are not part of the community to give it a try...

Matching will start in January 2017 and marvo grows ‎

We prefer mmm than govt that doesn't care about lives of the people, we don't even know our population in Nigeria...250million people, 

One free meal per day they can't provide...

Security is not sure in Nigeria...

In short I will prefer to provide help now on www. ‎ than to help the failed Govt who doesn't care about citizens. More coming.....

You are just the typical Nigerian the OP talked about. The average Nigerian lack critical reasoning. They base their judgement more on emotions. Just clear ur head. It's a scum, but a very good scam.

8 Likes

Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 17, 2016
fulaniHERDSman:

More loading .....
ALL OF YOU THAT ARE HAPPY THAT MMM FROOZE ALL PARTICIPANTS MAVRO, YOUR PROBLEM IS IGNORANCE AND JEALOUSY. NOT THAT YOU CARE FOR THOSE THAT ARE AFFECTED
1.YOU ARE JEALOUS BECAUSE, YOUR NEIGHBORS WHO ARE MMM PARTICIPANTS ARE NOW BETTER THAT YOU BECAUSE OF MMM.

2.YOU ARE IGNORANT BECAUSE, YOU KNOW NOTHING, ABOUT HOW MMM WORKS, AND YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THE WORD "CRASH" MEANS. YOU ARE HAPPY THAT MMMHAVE "CRASHED" ACCORDING TO YOU GUYZ, AND YOU FORGOT THAT NIGERIA STARTED CRASHING FROM 2013.

ONE EGG TODAY, IS Now 50 NAIRA I WONDER WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU GUYZ BY 2017 YOU GUYZ SHOULD BE CONCERNED ABOUT HOW BUHARI IS GOING TO Bring YOU GUYZ OUT OF POVERTY NEXT YEAR IF HE CAN, NOT WHAT HAPPENED TO OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY, NIGERIA IS THE FASTEST DYING COUNTRY IN AFRICA RIGHT NOW IN FACT IT IS NIGERIA THAT HAVE CRASHED NOT MMM.

I BELIEVE THE PEOPLE THAT INVESTED ON MMM WERE AWARE OF THE RISKS THAT WAS INVOLVED. IT IS THIER BUSINESS NOT OURS. WHAT IF MMM RETURN BY JAN 2017 AS THEY SAID, WON'T YOU Be ASHAMED? PEOPLE STARTED JOINING MMM BECAUSE OF THE BAD ECONOMY WHICH THE GOVERNMENT IS DOING NOTHING ABOUT. MAY GOD SAVE NIGERIA.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians / CNN, BBC Predict The Future Of MMM Nigeria / Tiantian Kullander (Amber Group) Dies At 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.