Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift (64569 Views)

Bad News For Guiders As MMM Announces New Strategy / MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders / MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 18, 2016
Nychillax:

I can't convince you for now coz it seems like scam to you,I will let u knw wen yer eyez is widely open,let wait nd c.......

precisely! my point, i am not even sure you understand how it works or even what you are investing in, i mean, you claimed to have been investing and making alot of money from it since last year and expecting to make more in january, but you could not even give a low IQ individual like me a tiny idea of what you claimed to have been making money out of, besides i am not asking to be convinced, a brief explaination will do smiley
Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by mecussey(m): 10:28am On Dec 18, 2016
Mujtahida:

My brother, see our hypocrisy. I voted once in my life and for buhari but I will never do it again. I joined MMM because I looked around and chose it out of the different ponzi schemes we have - religion, banks, government, political parties etc. What has happened is just a mismanagement of communication. If they had perhaps informed people since say Nov 1 that everyone phing in December will have their mavros frozen all this jam and panic would not have been created. People would have confidently put their money since the system had garnered some measure of trust from participants. But with this sudden freeze injury has been done.

Yes...even if they just discovered suddenly that GH was getting higher than the PH. The way they passed the msg was suisidal. Whoever passed the msg made the worst mistake...1) they would not had blamed the govt and media before passing the msg. 2) They would have just passed a simple msg like...dear partispants, due to the Yuletide demands, your GH might be delayed even upto 2wks pls, do not panic, this is just to maintain system balance, simple.

However, the damage has been done already, what they should be thinking now is how to gain Nigerian confidence back. They must not reboot the system or wipe all mavros, even if it will take 6 months to pay all, it is better. Then plan how to handle the next Yuletide bc, as it is, there will be no PH in November next yr.
Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by AlanSugar(m): 10:31am On Dec 18, 2016
blessedvisky:
This one too go hit Fp. I Dan tire for this MMM matter. Please leave us who don't give a fvck about MMM in anyway out of this war @ Seun and lalasticlala

Simple question, why do you click on MMM posts? With this kind of comment, you only end up making a fool of yourself. I'd advise you click quietly, read quietly, and quietly too, cry yourself to sleep! My 2 cents.
Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by AlanSugar(m): 10:35am On Dec 18, 2016
steppin:
Hahahaha! After chopping people money, dem still carry SUV dash am on top.
Why I no get this kain luck? grin

So you believe say dem dash am the SUV? Moto wey the tiff man buy with the marvidiots' money, come de yarn dust! Tiff man na tiff man, till tomorrow. This guy deserves jj. He better watch im back.
Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by Mujtahida: 10:41am On Dec 18, 2016
mecussey:

Yes...even if they just discovered suddenly that GH was getting higher than the PH. The way they passed the msg was suisidal. Whoever passed the msg made the worst mistake...1) they would not had blamed the govt and media before passing the msg. 2) They would have just passed a simple msg like...dear partispants, due to the Yuletide demands, your GH might be delayed even upto 2wks pls, do not panic, this is just to maintain system balance, simple.

However, the damage has been done already, what they should be thinking now is how to gain Nigerian confidence back. They must not reboot the system or wipe all mavros, even if it will take 6 months to pay all, it is better. Then plan how to handle the next Yuletide bc, as it is, there will be no PH in November next yr.
If the rules are changed come January say for example that we must pH before we Gh (which is most likely given the scenerio) I will opt out.
If people are informed well on time next year they might pH in November and even December because many will want a buffer for the coming new year.
Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by gemale(m): 10:43am On Dec 18, 2016
Nychillax:

It was fraud nd many Nigerians are into it nd it has been benefits them.Are u intelligent than themMost of u non participants are even worried than the participants, Naija I tire for una oooo

So because many pple r doing fraud, I shld join? Is dt nt d height of foolishness & a classic example of herd mentality? Wt dt means is dt D human brain is 4 decoration abi? 1 shldnt tnk @ all & do wteva 1 cs oda pple doing? So if pple decide 2 eat $hit, I shld join dem? I'm nt more intelligent dan those pple bt I'm more contented, less greedy & criminally-minded dan dey r. Ds mmm saga shows hw morally & ethically bankrupt we r as a pple. It shows dt a lot of pple r @ d brink of D abyss of insanity because pple hv accepted dt calling black white or calling a spade a spoon is d ryt & normal thing 2 do. Pple hv lost their minds 2 greed & no more worry abt leaving good moral & ethical legacies 4 d future generations. We hv sold our souls 2 mammon & hv lost all semblance of shame as a pple. I didn't lose money 2 mmm; I lost more Dan dt. I lost faith & hope in my countrymen. Dey proved 2 b little more Dan lower animals concerned abt only wt wt entas their stomachs. Dey showed dt dey r as bad, if nt worse dan d pple we hv in power dt impoverished us because dey didn't care abt where D profits dey were gaining came 4rm. Dey didn't care dt down d line, oda Nigerians lyk Dem wld end up paying 4 their profits even though dey wld b promised d same profits. Ds is wt hurts me d most.
Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by PHILipu1(m): 10:44am On Dec 18, 2016
Emilo:
I have a friend who has completed a massive 8- 2 bedroom aparment for lease, another bought a car n did his marriage, i was able to pay my kids school fees, n opened a fashion studio for my wife....all with MMM n u guys are here talking trash.

I have 1.2m freezed n do u think am bothered. If it resumes as is being anticipated. I would be d first to pledge dat same day.

For u jealous folks out there that have money in fixed deposit n getting 7% per annum tell me what u achieved in 2016. As for those of u that cannot afford t-fare from VI to Lekki....then ur case is not completely hopeless. My advise is by January try n find Chuddy to loan u sth to start MMM....cos me i would give u nothing..Continue they talk n call us lazy while we be balling, cos talk is cheap.

Do you know how many people lives in your downline that are ruined for you and your friends to make such money?

For every one millionaire that such schemes produce,ten or more people lives were ruined to make that one single millionaire.

What will happen to those first timers if MMM don't come back by January or they come back and old account are wiped?

By January the get help will be more than provide help and that will be the end.
Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by blessedvisky(m): 11:56am On Dec 18, 2016
AlanSugar:

Simple question, why do you click on MMM posts? With this kind of comment, you only end up making a fool of yourself. I'd advise you click quietly, read quietly, and quietly too, cry yourself to sleep! My 2 cents.
Oloshi. In your stupid mind now, you have already assumed that I'm a participant in the scheme. Well guess what, I'm not. Go to Front page and see how many posts about MMM are there. Then you'll know NL has a problem with MMM. My 2 kobo
Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by Ghostmachin3: 11:58am On Dec 18, 2016
handsam:
Lol. Lets conduct a test of faith. cheesy

If you believe MMM will come back in January, Click "like."

If you believe MMM has crashed and all hope is lost, Click "Share".
..and if you are neutral in both selections i.e not sure which to select click on my like button
Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by progress69: 12:01pm On Dec 18, 2016
maxwell60:
If you are a nigerian and you're mocking mmm...Just to support Nigeria govt... you're a fool...

You won't gain a dime from spreading falsehood

Before u try mock people, are you aware of what anger can cause

If you are supporting the govt just to spread fake news...

I guess u need to remember that in Nigeria, we have bad roads, bad leaders...lack of care from govt...we pay tax directly and indirectly and yet we don't get anything good from govt...

The Senate bought new cars and they didn't buy for u,

Govt devalued naira

Even a bag of rice from 4,000naira to 30,000...

Even international passport price will go higher from next year.

Internet access cost will also be increased in 2017
‎‎
VAT increased 

PMS (petrol) price will also increase in 2017, 

And yet they...someone promised I will fight corruption and SFG can't account for 2.6billion Naira... IDP funds

No free health care...

They even promise 5,000naira for each nigerian...have you collected yours??

They said they will revive our Nigeria Airway...which one you see??

Now they're spreading a fake news that mmm is gone, 

With all dis, you still have gut to trust govt...and spread ill news about mmm.... You're really insane.

Our duty to keep the community going is to PH and tell others who are not part of the community to give it a try...

Matching will start in January 2017 and marvo grows ‎

We prefer mmm than govt that doesn't care about lives of the people, we don't even know our population in Nigeria...250million people, 

One free meal per day they can't provide...

Security is not sure in Nigeria...

In short I will prefer to provide help now on www. ‎ than to help the failed Govt who doesn't care about citizens. More coming.....

You people better stop this foolishness. U claim MMM is in China,Japan, SA, and many countries. Is it because of bad roads or their government too? Stop looking for silly excuses to massage your greed!
Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by Emilo(m): 12:03pm On Dec 18, 2016
Good talk. But ask yourself. What if we continue to provide help forever. Is it possible??........i tell u yes...If not for anything, cash that has been dormant in banks for years are being circulated n put in good use.

PHILipu1:

Do you know how many people lives in your downline that are ruined for you and your friends to make such money?

For every one millionaire that such schemes produce,ten or more people lives were ruined to make that one single millionaire.

What will happen to those first timers if MMM don't come back by January or they come back and old account are wiped?

By January the get help will be more than provide help and that will be the end.
Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by progress69: 12:05pm On Dec 18, 2016
RasheedUmar:

Very good, Handsam! And like I rightly predicted, MMM supporters outnumber its opposers. It's only on Nairaland that we feel this crash rumour pressure. Outside here, people are confident that the system will come back in January with full force. We have over 3 million subscribers in MMM. If you remove alternate monikers, Nairaland users are not more than 100 thousand, mostly kids who still feed under their parents and frustrated tribal jingoists grin.
So them no reach!
Cc Madridguy.

Lol, sense is far from you. Do u know how many mock elections have been done in NL with the Likes and shares thing. Even Jonathan wan on NL. Dey there dey deceive yourself. cheesy
Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by Emilo(m): 12:15pm On Dec 18, 2016
Bro, the truth is, its u dat sense is far from.

Can u see d margin of d poll. Tell me which movement or group of people ve been able to gather 3 million people in one accord gunienly in Nigeria minus d civil war era. Guy all of us cannot be crazy.
progress69:

Lol, sense is far from you. Do u know how many mock elections have been done in NL with the Likes and shares thing. Even Jonathan wan on NL. Dey there dey deceive yourself. cheesy
Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by vislabraye(m): 12:21pm On Dec 18, 2016
Larablink:
See as him dey dance. I'm sure na part of my money them use buy the tyre of the car. cry

Mmm is coming back again grin
Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by chessguru(m): 12:52pm On Dec 18, 2016
Great Mavrodians, Many participants questioned the MMM admin that they should not have Frozen the confirmed mavro as they did last week , and that it was going to cause more panic , yes it was not convenient for many participants who needed to GH for the Holidays or for other pressing needs , and yes it caused panic most especially because the Media and uninformed capitalized on the news to spread wrong information that MMM Nigeria has Crashed , well the TRUTH is MMM NiGERIA HAS NOT CRASHED , the admin took the action because of the change in behavioral pattern of participants , everybody wanted to GET HELP and Cash out for the festive period all at the same time without PROVIDING HELP, it is simple logic that PH (PROVIDE HELP ) must be more than GH (GET HELP ) to make the system healthy , so when the admin saw that PH is getting less mavros has to be frozen to prevent a crash (meaning there was no crash ) a more drastic step would have been a pause mode but thank God it did not get to that .what the Admin has done now is to allow more PH (PROVIDE HELP ) by the time the festive period is over , that means if there is a good number of Participants who chose not to panic and decides to PH (Provide HELP ) of their spare money between now and January the system will automatically bounce back like magic , and we shall be back to when you will PH and it could take two or Three weeks to be paired , YES the only thing that can take us back to to a very healthy system is PH and not panic once we do that i am 100% sure all mavros shall be unfrozen (it could be gradual though depending on our response to this call ) lets not say they (the Admin ) will do it , NO ! the Admin does not pay us , YOU and I is MMM Nigeria because we are the ones who pay ourselves , we pay each other , Let the guiders PH , those who GH during the Holidays without PH should PH , and we who did not GH could also PH a little ..... this simple action will bounce the system back faster LIKE MAGIC come January 2017 . Please join the group https://web./224667044641969/ COPY & PASTE THIS SIMPLE TRUTH on your walls and share with your Guiders and down lines. Long Live MMM Nigeria
Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by Emilo(m): 1:09pm On Dec 18, 2016
Relax y'all.......no panic, no shaking....continue to PH...nothing dey happen.

Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by Nychillax(m): 1:40pm On Dec 18, 2016
gemale:

So because many pple r doing fraud, I shld join? Is dt nt d height of foolishness & a classic example of herd mentality? Wt dt means is dt D human brain is 4 decoration abi? 1 shldnt tnk @ all & do wteva 1 cs oda pple doing? So if pple decide 2 eat $hit, I shld join dem? I'm nt more intelligent dan those pple bt I'm more contented, less greedy & criminally-minded dan dey r. Ds mmm saga shows hw morally & ethically bankrupt we r as a pple. It shows dt a lot of pple r @ d brink of D abyss of insanity because pple hv accepted dt calling black white or calling a spade a spoon is d ryt & normal thing 2 do. Pple hv lost their minds 2 greed & no more worry abt leaving good moral & ethical legacies 4 d future generations. We hv sold our souls 2 mammon & hv lost all semblance of shame as a pple. I didn't lose money 2 mmm; I lost more Dan dt. I lost faith & hope in my countrymen. Dey proved 2 b little more Dan lower animals concerned abt only wt wt entas their stomachs. Dey showed dt dey r as bad, if nt worse dan d pple we hv in power dt impoverished us because dey didn't care abt where D profits dey were gaining came 4rm. Dey didn't care dt down d line, oda Nigerians lyk Dem wld end up paying 4 their profits even though dey wld b promised d same profits. Ds is wt hurts me d most.

Lol,I read just half of this crap nd decided to quote you, which shitt ??av u ever heard people loss their money in mmm,common sense is not common. If u are not interested kindly hold ur fingers crossed not by poisoning peoples' heart with ur half baked understanding about mmm.Nobody is forcing u to join us,Real men maintain movement....

Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by RasheedUmar: 4:12pm On Dec 18, 2016
progress69:

Kindly get lost, hater! MMM will last till 2020. cool
Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by RasheedUmar: 4:18pm On Dec 18, 2016
Nychillax:

Lol,I read just half of this crap nd decided to quote you, which shitt ??av u ever heard people loss their money in mmm,common sense is not common. If u are not interested kindly hold ur fingers crossed not by poisoning peoples' heart with ur half baked understanding about mmm.Nobody is forcing u to join us,Real men maintain movement....

Please ignore the idiots. Bloggers and jobless analysts have been empowered by the government to badmouth MMM and put fear in people's mind but those of us who understand the system very well know it will resume by January as promised. One thing these don't know is that it's impossible to halt MMM in a country as populated as Nigeria.
Ignore them, bro.

1 Like

Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by RasheedUmar: 4:20pm On Dec 18, 2016
Emilo:
Bro, the truth is, its u dat sense is far from.

Can u see d margin of d poll. Tell me which movement or group of people ve been able to gather 3 million people in one accord gunienly in Nigeria minus d civil war era. Guy all of us cannot be crazy.
Don't mind the fool. He calls himself 'Progress' but keeps thinking backward. grin
Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by Nychillax(m): 4:42pm On Dec 18, 2016
RasheedUmar:

Please ignore the idiots. Bloggers and jobless analysts have been empowered by the government to badmouth MMM and put fear in people's mind but those of us who understand the system very well know it will resume by January as promised. One thing these don't know is that it's impossible to halt MMM in a country as populated as Nigeria.
Ignore them, bro.

Most of them are fools,wat of the jobless nd dumb Nairalnders that av nothing to do daily than to write trash about mmm hereWe have nothing to do than to ignore them all.....

Thanks bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by zeusaqua: 9:53pm On Dec 19, 2016
The average black man esp Nigerians has a big problem and that problem is in our brain.
The reason is because, most of us are educated but not informed or enlighten.
The true is this, in life you dont expect that every body must follow your thoughts or reason ,no mater how highly place your reasonings are. We have a choice and it was created into us by God. The fact you are not in MMM does not mean u are the wisest, it was only a choice.
If you are truelly MMM participant, u will understand that it was stated on the site, use ur SPARE MONEY!!!...UR spare money can be 100 naira, another can 500 naira...etc. So if it didnt return, that might be seen as a dash. Life is not fair, n full of risk. The risk some one has decided to take, no mater how high it is , if u cant take that risk,dat doesnt mean the oder person who took the risk is stupid.Wen are we going to learn to face our lives and stop trying to control others to be like us( the all knowing one)...The bible talks abt fornications, how many of us has stop fonications and womanising and drinking plus smoking Is MMM the most serious thing u want to evangelised against in ur life?? The problem is not MMM but the problem is the people.
Their are some of us, the fact that we don't belong to a thing we want to tore it down,just to show our point, it only shows how blittle that our mind is.
Most of us should go and read the ideology of the founder, irrespective that he has some bad past, he is some one that has an idea that the world needs.I join MMM not bcus of the interest but bcus of de ideology of de founder,that was my conviction to join...."90% of people working for the 10% of the billionaire in the world and yet what you are been paid is nothing 1% of their earnings" some time conviction is key.
If not how can you, in ur entire life blive that one day a bloody Nigeria man will open its eyes and send 5 naira to some one he didn't know and expect it back some days time with even with a higher interest, it was a brain child of MMM. (Just sit down and pounder on this)...MMM is an electronic OSusu if you don't know and the only different from de once u do in ur meetings and working place is that de people are know to you.
Again , this MMM that people are calling all sort of names, has bless more life than the govt of Nigeria, and let me say that most of you don't know that you have been doing MMM unknowingly to you.
Some of you are in Osusu in ur work place, where you contribute let us say 1000k every month and at the end of the month, one person will park the whole money, the oda interest in it, was it ur own?? No!!! But it was meant for u to get some thing that ordinarly u wouldn't have been able to save to get it and if u want to save it will take a long while.
MMM has not crash, it will be foolish of some one who is not a member to be propaganding what you are not into but just bcus you want every body to see you as a king who prophesied and it came to pass.
For those that blive in MMM, keep PHing and continue to support what you blive in.
The reason for frozen is bcus the Adm had seen that most people will be pulling there funds these season bcus of de festive period and I must say that was true bcus as a participant I have already made some plans for that and most people have too And that will not be good for the system, bcus the system work like ur bank, A CREDIT AND A DEBIT.
And should know that every Bank survive by credit and not debit, that is why when u are putting ur money in the bank, they pet u but come and take it ,u go see oba!!
Some people say,MMM will not last, even the bible said heaven and earth will pass away,so it is not a news!!!!! And if heaven n earth pass way, it means a lot of things n everything will be lost.
Life is full of lost!!!! It is the bold that find there way out of it.
Please find time to listen to what Danzel Washington said in that video and stop been food by this media house that makes money from you any time you click that site

If you blive in MMM, keep PHing and keep speaking of what you blive on, that makes you a faithful some one.

Long live MMM....!!!!!
MMM is You & I.

NB: I m not a guider,just a participant. You want to know more: PM me.zero eight zero six eight eight one nine one zero zero

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians / CNN, BBC Predict The Future Of MMM Nigeria / Tiantian Kullander (Amber Group) Dies At 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.