Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,916 members, 7,866,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:26 PM

Looking For A Lady To Let Me In Through This Style... Willing To Pay, Pm Me! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Looking For A Lady To Let Me In Through This Style... Willing To Pay, Pm Me! (11013 Views)

My Love This Style Is So Funny Fu....*ck# Sexy Comedy's / The Baby I Am Carrying Belongs To My Ex-Boyfriend - Lady To Boyfriend / What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looking For A Lady To Let Me In Through This Style... Willing To Pay, Pm Me! by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 30, 2016
Berlynn:
dafuq take off my picture now!
sit down let me tell u how fake people piss me off!
Re: Looking For A Lady To Let Me In Through This Style... Willing To Pay, Pm Me! by coolestchris(m): 4:08pm On Dec 30, 2016
I knew it
Re: Looking For A Lady To Let Me In Through This Style... Willing To Pay, Pm Me! by coolestchris(m): 4:09pm On Dec 30, 2016
Rextayne:
abeg do quick and bust the fake
Re: Looking For A Lady To Let Me In Through This Style... Willing To Pay, Pm Me! by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 30, 2016
coolestchris:
abeg do quick and bust the fake
Okay cool
Re: Looking For A Lady To Let Me In Through This Style... Willing To Pay, Pm Me! by coolestchris(m): 4:14pm On Dec 30, 2016
Rextayne:
Okay cool
the face no match her talk, fine girl like that go deh crush on lalasticl.ala weh she never see,as in she is the longest fake account so far
Re: Looking For A Lady To Let Me In Through This Style... Willing To Pay, Pm Me! by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 30, 2016
Berylnn prove to me dat u are the real owner, and i will remove d pic
Re: Looking For A Lady To Let Me In Through This Style... Willing To Pay, Pm Me! by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 30, 2016
coolestchris:
the face no match her talk, fine girl like that go deh crush on lalasticl.ala weh she never see,as in she is the longest fake account so far
i knw just trust these Nl female monickers, sebi u remember nneka123 and vickyb wey niggaz dey droll for, some gullible pusssy azz niggaz come even open threads for them prophesize their love for dem they don't know they were wooing guys like them, na when alarm blow their eyes clear, grin for dos male guys disguise as female nah thunder go fire una yansh
Re: Looking For A Lady To Let Me In Through This Style... Willing To Pay, Pm Me! by coolestchris(m): 4:25pm On Dec 30, 2016
Rextayne:
i knw just trust these Nl female monickers, sebi u remember nneka123 and vickyb wey niggaz dey droll for, some gullible pusssy azz niggaz come even open threads for them prophesize their love for dem they don't know they were wooing guys like them, na when alarm blow their eyes clear, grin for dos male guys disguise as female nah thunder go fire una yansh
I just tire,and this berylnn deactivated before, because of this Same allegations only to create another account the next day,isn't that madness
Re: Looking For A Lady To Let Me In Through This Style... Willing To Pay, Pm Me! by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 30, 2016
coolestchris:
I just tire,and this berylnn deactivated before, because of this Same allegations only to create another account the next day,isn't that madness
no mind am, wetin dey vex me be say some dumb niggaz go dey lick him ass, that's what i said about nneka123 nobody believed me becuz they were infatuated by the pic on her DP, na until one nairalander expose her before dare eyes clear
Re: Looking For A Lady To Let Me In Through This Style... Willing To Pay, Pm Me! by coolestchris(m): 4:36pm On Dec 30, 2016
Rextayne:
no mind am, wetin dey vex me be say some dumb niggaz go dey lick him ass, that's what i said about nneka123 nobody believed me becuz they were infatuated by the pic on her DP, na until one nairalander expose her before dare eyes clear
I am on the case,let's start the digging
Re: Looking For A Lady To Let Me In Through This Style... Willing To Pay, Pm Me! by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 30, 2016
Berylnn i sight u, lets meet at Nairaland beach party if u re real
Re: Looking For A Lady To Let Me In Through This Style... Willing To Pay, Pm Me! by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 30, 2016
coolestchris:
I am on the case,let's start the digging
The boy dey use picture that expose cleavage, so dat gullible niggaz go fall, send am pm, nah wetin dat nneka123 do, berylnn ur juju can never catch me, i'm juju-proof and nt gay also
Re: Looking For A Lady To Let Me In Through This Style... Willing To Pay, Pm Me! by coolestchris(m): 4:48pm On Dec 30, 2016
Rextayne:
The boy dey use picture that expose cleavage, so dat gullible niggaz go fall, send am pm, nah wetin dat nneka123 do, berylnn ur juju can never catch me, i'm juju-proof and nt gay also
confirm
Re: Looking For A Lady To Let Me In Through This Style... Willing To Pay, Pm Me! by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 30, 2016
Rextayne:
lol
Re: Looking For A Lady To Let Me In Through This Style... Willing To Pay, Pm Me! by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 30, 2016
Rextayne:
Berylnn prove to me dat u are the real owner, and i will remove d pic
u dnt af to stress ursef I already used the report button ...thank me later...
Re: Looking For A Lady To Let Me In Through This Style... Willing To Pay, Pm Me! by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 30, 2016
Berlynn:
you will first get banned b4 me, faker!
Re: Looking For A Lady To Let Me In Through This Style... Willing To Pay, Pm Me! by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 30, 2016
Berlynn u better repent, using a female pic to lure innocent guys won't help u i swear, the thunder dat will strike u is eating eba
Re: Looking For A Lady To Let Me In Through This Style... Willing To Pay, Pm Me! by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 30, 2016
Rextayne:
you will first get banned b4 me, faker!
get off my mention !!!
Re: Looking For A Lady To Let Me In Through This Style... Willing To Pay, Pm Me! by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 30, 2016
Berlynn:
get off my mention !!!

Re: Looking For A Lady To Let Me In Through This Style... Willing To Pay, Pm Me! by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 30, 2016
Berlynn:
c'mon face me like a man dat u are, u reported to the mods bcuz i busted ur fake asss, cheesy fyi, i have d girl pics u are using n u must confess ur sins b4 i'll let u go scott free, awon faker oshi!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sexy Bride Curvy Bum Goes Viral On Social Media / Man Forced His Girlfriend To Cut Her Hair, Captured Her After The Haircut. PICX / He Wants To Have Raw Sex With Me......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.