Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,589 members, 7,958,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:30 AM

Is it adviceable for a man to stop his wife from going throgh his mobile phone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is it adviceable for a man to stop his wife from going throgh his mobile phone (1668 Views)

Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another / Is It Adviceable For Someone To Marry His/her Age Mate? / Is It Adviceable For A Graduate Guy To Marry A Non-graduate Female? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is it adviceable for a man to stop his wife from going throgh his mobile phone by GoodG: 2:13pm On Nov 16, 2009
Me and my wife we do leave happily and love each other so much as husband and wife, i do promise my God that she alone i will spend my life with, but any time she go through my phone when am not around we do have quarrels because when she noticed any female name she will conclude, that person is my date, she will start calling and sending threatening and abusive text messages to the person due to fear of insecurity, i have made up my mind to stop her from touching my phone in my absence, please what do i do.
Re: Is it adviceable for a man to stop his wife from going throgh his mobile phone by kellorah: 2:19pm On Nov 16, 2009
GoodG:

I'm 40 years old, married with 4 beautiful kids, in may this year I traveled to Lagos for my cousin's traditional marriage, fortunately for me i met a very beautiful girl Evelyn, we exchange numbers, became lovers after 4 weeks of communication and text messages, she is not yet aware that am married because i told her am not married yet, that i only have a serious date, i have visited her 4 times, she has been begging me to visit me in Imo State because she is madly in love with me, no man in this whole wide world means anything to her again, she can not stay or do anything in her life without seeing me or hearing form me for a day, what do i do

LOL!! You told her u had a serious date and she went ahead and shagged u??
What makes you think she will change her mind when u tell her ur married with kids? Some chicks don't care you know, especially when they're with u for ur money, or the sex so u probably have nothing to worry about. She says she's in love but is she REALLY? undecided undecided

And, na wa for u o! Married with 4 kids and ur having something on the side. I feel sorry for ur wife and kids.
You clearly don't love ur wife enough/don't respect the institution of marriage/ don't fear God/vows you took obviously meant nothing to u, etc . If u don't want ur wife anymore, let her know. Stop what ur doing man. . . damn!!
Re: Is it adviceable for a man to stop his wife from going throgh his mobile phone by MissyB1(m): 2:22pm On Nov 16, 2009
At 40 You're still like this?
I heartily send ma condolence to the unlucky woman that married You.
Re: Is it adviceable for a man to stop his wife from going throgh his mobile phone by jaybee3(m): 2:25pm On Nov 16, 2009
You obviously know what you're doing is wrong but yet come to NL and ask for advice.
na thunder go fire that di.k of urs.
I bet the girl would have gladly f.cked u anyways without you lieing to her. You should be ashamed
Re: Is it adviceable for a man to stop his wife from going throgh his mobile phone by KennyG6(m): 2:27pm On Nov 16, 2009
jay bee:

You obviously know what you're doing is wrong but yet come to NL and ask for advice.
na thunder go fire that di.k of urs.
I bet the girl would have gladly f.cked u anyways without you haven't lied to her. You should be ashamed
grin grin grin grin the man no dey shame at all,
Re: Is it adviceable for a man to stop his wife from going throgh his mobile phone by Kx: 2:28pm On Nov 16, 2009
Dis man is seeking advice not insults.
Why d crucification?

Is it because he is bold enof to admit it?
Are we saying dis is news??
Re: Is it adviceable for a man to stop his wife from going throgh his mobile phone by Busta(f): 2:31pm On Nov 16, 2009
Cut all communications off with her and focus on your family.
Deed is done either ways.
U either choose her or choose your wife . . .if can't eat your cake and have it.
Re: Is it adviceable for a man to stop his wife from going throgh his mobile phone by mrperfect(m): 2:41pm On Nov 16, 2009
Tell her all the reasons why both of you cannot continue. You have known her and know everything you told and did that made her to be mad at you, just undo and stop doing them.

Man!, you Bleep up, but I understand.
Re: Is it adviceable for a man to stop his wife from going throgh his mobile phone by OBVIOUS(m): 2:48pm On Nov 16, 2009
You phucked her even though YOU KNOW YOU ARE MARRIED and have KIDS------- a fool at 40-----
Re: Is it adviceable for a man to stop his wife from going throgh his mobile phone by kellorah: 2:49pm On Nov 16, 2009
.^^^^ ouSh!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Is it adviceable for a man to stop his wife from going throgh his mobile phone by MissyB1(m): 2:53pm On Nov 16, 2009
The man boy didn't admit this because he's sorry.
He probably wanted to boost his ego (read his post again) but
Too bad, his bubbles got bursted.
He deserves every single insolent word that has been and
will be used on him.
Re: Is it adviceable for a man to stop his wife from going throgh his mobile phone by sirabbey(m): 3:01pm On Nov 16, 2009
Things men do! A lady friend of mine said guys are crazy, blind and don't know what they want, am tempted to begin to believe her with this you have done cheesy.
Don't sacrifice you home for a mad fling, its not worth man. retrace your steps and burn that damn bridge that connect you to her.
Re: Is it adviceable for a man to stop his wife from going throgh his mobile phone by Godmother(f): 3:03pm On Nov 16, 2009
GoodG:

I'm 40 years old, married with 4 beautiful kids, in may this year I traveled to Lagos for my cousin's traditional marriage, fortunately for me i met a very beautiful girl Evelyn, we exchange numbers, became lovers after 4 weeks of communication and text messages, she is not yet aware that am married because i told her am not married yet, that i only have a serious date, i have visited her 4 times, she has been begging me to visit me in Imo State because she is madly in love with me, no man in this whole wide world means anything to her again, she can not stay or do anything in her life without seeing me or hearing form me for a day, what do i do

You made your bed, so lie on it. I wonder why you didnt tell her from the begining that you were married. She probably still would have still agreed to date you. You'd have had your fling and then moved on
Re: Is it adviceable for a man to stop his wife from going throgh his mobile phone by candyshore: 3:34pm On Nov 16, 2009
i hate men like dis, may u continue to rot in hell. ve u thot of d consequences risking ur happiness of ur family over a fling. d chic is just in 4 ur money dats all and u re in to hell
Re: Is it adviceable for a man to stop his wife from going throgh his mobile phone by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 16, 2009
I hope she infected you with the lovely virus called HIV.  My condolences to the poor wife and 4kids
Re: Is it adviceable for a man to stop his wife from going throgh his mobile phone by ruskiee(m): 3:47pm On Nov 16, 2009
Simmer down people.
All these attacks-just over a post. I mean who are we to judge how a man chooses to live his life?

@Poster.
There are two things that you need to do.
Number 1- Tell this girl the truth, its never too late.
Number 2- Tell your wife everything. And hope she can forgive you.
Re: Is it adviceable for a man to stop his wife from going throgh his mobile phone by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 16, 2009
What was that they said about a fool @ 40 again? . . . cheesy cheesy
Re: Is it adviceable for a man to stop his wife from going throgh his mobile phone by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 16, 2009
Ujujoan:

What was that they said about a fool @ 40 again? . . . cheesy cheesy
Is a fool forever tongue tongue tongue
Re: Is it adviceable for a man to stop his wife from going throgh his mobile phone by JJM(f): 4:08pm On Nov 16, 2009
@ruskiee,being a wife myself with kids, I will not advice that he confess to his wife unless she is at risk of being told by somebody else or finding out one way or another. Hopefully you have not given your wife STD, that ,in my opinion will make her suspicious.

My advice is to tell your "bit on the side" the truth and cut off links immediately.Concentrate on your wife and kids, make sure it NEVER happens again and PRAY that your wife never finds out later on.

ALTERNATIVELY

If you happen to want to be with this lady, then confess to your wife and move out and go and be with the lady. As for me, I will not appreciate double dealing. so best you make up your mind and stick to one. Once may be a mistake, twice or more smacks of total disrespect and lack of love.

Inasmuch as I am tempted to jump on the bandwagon and insult you, who am I to judge you? As someone said, let he who has not sinned cast the first stone.

Its up to you now and it may be that you are going through a midlife crisis but you are at risk of losing EVERYTHING if you dont put an end to this madness.

Good luck mate.
Re: Is it adviceable for a man to stop his wife from going throgh his mobile phone by tkb417(m): 4:09pm On Nov 16, 2009
goodluck to u

sha dont give ur wife HIV
Re: Is it adviceable for a man to stop his wife from going throgh his mobile phone by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 16, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Is a fool forever tongue tongue tongue

Ooops! Guess he's doomed for life eh? tongue tongue cheesy cheesy
Re: Is it adviceable for a man to stop his wife from going throgh his mobile phone by ruskiee(m): 4:15pm On Nov 16, 2009
Okay,JJM says do not confess to the wife. Well that's another angle to the whole drama. What you don't know won't kill you right? Nice.

I think you've had enough advice already-but the bottom line is that you need to get a grip before you self destruct. It's up to you now like JJM has said. All the best.
Re: Is it adviceable for a man to stop his wife from going throgh his mobile phone by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 16, 2009
Ujujoan:

Ooops! Guess he's doomed for life eh?  tongue tongue  cheesy  cheesy
Oh my
Re: Is it adviceable for a man to stop his wife from going throgh his mobile phone by iice(f): 4:17pm On Nov 16, 2009
You get what you ask for. When will people learn undecided
Re: Is it adviceable for a man to stop his wife from going throgh his mobile phone by Enoyoh: 4:27pm On Nov 16, 2009
Its obvious that you are not a serious minded person. How can you do such a thing?
What advice are you seeking for at 40yrs.

Tell her you are married and repent.
Re: Is it adviceable for a man to stop his wife from going throgh his mobile phone by oYaTo(m): 10:33pm On Nov 16, 2009
@OP get d Bleep out of here angry
Re: Is it adviceable for a man to stop his wife from going throgh his mobile phone by Kunbee: 4:52am On Nov 17, 2009
Ibo lo ti ri oponu
Re: Is it adviceable for a man to stop his wife from going throgh his mobile phone by Gabry(f): 7:32am On Nov 17, 2009
HMMM!!!  angry

Useless good for nothing! If u were my husband I would take my gun and shoot you down like I hunt a wIld boar!!!  angry  angry  angry

Give me your wife's phone number now. I want to call her and tell her about you. HMMM! U. . . U. . . . U. . . . . YOUUU!!!! PEANUT HEAD!!!  angry  angry  angry
Re: Is it adviceable for a man to stop his wife from going throgh his mobile phone by oYaTo(m): 11:40am On Nov 17, 2009
Gabry:

Useless good for nothing! If u were my husband I would take my gun and shoot you down like I hunt a wIld boar!!!  angry  angry  angry
shocked shocked grin grin

Gabry haba. .take am easy o. .how body. .
Re: Is it adviceable for a man to stop his wife from going throgh his mobile phone by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 17, 2009
If this really happened, then I feel sorry for the wife and kids.

I'm having my doubts though - why would any 40-year-old guy come on an internet forum, confessing cheating on his wife, and asking for "advice"? The whole post stinks! Unless he's irretrievably stupid, or an absolute slowpoke, it makes no sense. This is the sort of post a bored teenager would make.

If it's true though, it would appear GoodG's trying to eat his cake, have it, and have some left for the fridge. Even primates can do better.
Re: Is it adviceable for a man to stop his wife from going throgh his mobile phone by Gabry(f): 12:17pm On Nov 17, 2009
oYaTo:

shocked shocked grin grin

Gabry haba. .take am easy o. .how body. .

OYATO!!! How many times I go call u? ive been waiting since the last century for u. HMM! angry
Re: Is it adviceable for a man to stop his wife from going throgh his mobile phone by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 17, 2009
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA The OP has changed his original ist post grin We know you are smashing some chick on the side.

RE: Quote from: GoodG on Yesterday at 01:13:52 PM

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Tell My Gal I Am Pennyless To Celebrate Christmas With Her? / Convenant With A Woman / Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.