Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,110 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Convenant With A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Convenant With A Woman (1647 Views)

She Asked Me For A Blood Convenant / Make A Love Convenant With Me Before Sexx Or Walk Away - So I Walk Away / Help! My 18 Year Old Sister Is In A Blood Convenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Convenant With A Woman by coolzil: 8:49am On Mar 04, 2012
Dear Niralanders,

Please i need your urgent help on an issue which has always disturbed me in my mind. One day i went to a celestial church where my aunty attends as a visitor for a service they had. While sitting down a prophet called me and prophesied. In his prophesy he stated clearly that i shouldnt make a COVENANT with a woman. I was very young then and i had never even started dating at all. As i sat down again, another prophetess called me and asked ``did you have any convenant with a woman?`` i said no because i havent even spoken to any lady in my life then. PLEASE WHAT DOES THIS MEAN HELP
Re: Convenant With A Woman by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 04, 2012
Mehnn if I were you, prayer should be the only opt, cause I get confused easily after listening to a yes-no, no-yes answer on one subject, Good luck.
Re: Convenant With A Woman by Goldieluks: 11:52am On Mar 04, 2012
undecided
Re: Convenant With A Woman by slimyem: 12:14pm On Mar 04, 2012
cool shocked shocked
Re: Convenant With A Woman by IZUKWU(m): 12:16pm On Mar 04, 2012
Guy,forget those kind of churches and their antics ,they may just want you as one of them,and will use that as a hook to draw you in. If you have not made any promise to any girl then ,talk to your parents,if they are christians and they will guide you well. In these issues of spirituality,i prefer people i know,can vouch for and trust as times are very evil. We ve heard time and time again of spiritual wife and husband but beware ,he who goes to war with a weapon ,he cannot use risk injuring himself. .
Re: Convenant With A Woman by Nobody: 1:06am On Mar 05, 2012
If u hav eva had sex wit any woman,married or single,den dats d convenant dy ar talkin abt, sexual intercourse is a blood convenant especialy d ist expernc
Re: Convenant With A Woman by agiboma(f): 1:27am On Mar 05, 2012
They are talking nonsense please run out of that church ooo, and dont go back, next thing they tell you to bring 10,000 naira so they can get you out of this so called covenent
Re: Convenant With A Woman by GboyegaD(m): 4:52am On Mar 05, 2012
IZUKWU:

Guy,forget those kind of churches and their antics ,they may just want you as one of them,and will use that as a hook to draw you in. If you have not made any promise to any girl then ,talk to your parents,if they are christians and they will guide you well. In these issues of spirituality,i prefer people i know,can vouch for and trust as times are very evil. We ve heard time and time again of spiritual wife and husband but beware ,he who goes to war with a weapon ,he cannot use risk injuring himself. .  

agiboma:

They are talking nonsense please run out of that church ooo, and dont go back, next thing they tell you to bring 10,000 naira so they can get you out of this so called covenent

Funny how quick you both conclude and generalise.

@OP,
If you have not made any covenant with any woman there is nothing to be worried about and all you need do is to be concious in the future not to enter into any covenant with any other woman except your wife.
Re: Convenant With A Woman by newmusic: 6:12am On Mar 05, 2012
Dont promise anybody marriage until you are so sure you will marry her, and dont sweet talk a lady just because you want to sleep with her. Just be careful in your dealings with the females. Thats all,
Re: Convenant With A Woman by God2man(m): 5:22pm On Mar 05, 2012
The cele people may know one or two things about revelations, the truth is that they do not have solutions to deep problems like covenants, curses, evil foundations, spirit husband and parental bondage.
@poster, covenant is made by having se.x with a lady, this is a fact, another fact is that you may not need to sleep with a woman before covenant is made. The Devil is so wise. It is possible to unconsciously enter into evil covenant unknowingly, it is possible. I would therefore advise you to seek for solution elsewhere. I mean a living church where you will need to break known and unknown covenants by fervent prayers, it is refer to as deliverance. God bless you. God2man.
Re: Convenant With A Woman by achinaboy(m): 9:17pm On Mar 05, 2012
i think u hav to be very careful, in any relationship, the prophesied may be something in future
my pastor told me that if am not careful woman we draw me back on what i will be, i over look the word dan
but i see the prophesied now, just be careful how u lov woman, dont promise true u ar sure

i dont too believe in prophesi b\z i dont no the one dat is from god
i try to believe there is god b\z i hav reason for dat, but i dont belive everything in bibile
i believe in doin good things

just pray for urself ask god to always direct u in right place
Re: Convenant With A Woman by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 06, 2012
chidyhels:

If u hav eva Were Intimate wit any woman,married or single,den dats d convenant dy ar talkin abt, intimate intercourse is a blood convenant especialy d ist expernc

why u dey scare d guy?

@ op. Don't enter into any covenant with any woman. Especially blood convenant. It comes with a form of ritual for it to be effective. Never promise any girl marriage while on top of her during s.ex. And always make sure u try and pay d ladies u get intimate with. Shekena. Have a nice ride.
Re: Convenant With A Woman by coolzil: 8:56am On Jun 18, 2012
thanks for your comment nairalanders, but can anyone tell me the consequences could occur?

(1) (Reply)

I'm I Too Young To Get Married At 24?? [source] / Three Girlfriends Turn Up At Airport To Confront Boyfriend / Guys/ladies, I Don't Understand This Babe At All. Advice Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.