Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Number Rule Of Dating...for Guys Only - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Number Rule Of Dating...for Guys Only (3677 Views)

Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Secondary School Babe After 15 Years Of Dating / After Dating For 7 Years, He Called Off Our Engagement. / After Dating For 7 Years, Couple Ties Each Other To Seal Their Love In Pre.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Number Rule Of Dating...for Guys Only by GentlemanUnltd: 1:43pm On Dec 19, 2016
RENOWNED2:
30k Is Nothing, Is Nothing, Is Nothing (in Ycee's Voice)...Bruh Keep Lying Nothing Do You. grin

Poor niggaz everywhere.
Re: Number Rule Of Dating...for Guys Only by Nonsreal(m): 1:48pm On Dec 19, 2016
....IF SHE AIN'T INTO YOU ENUF TO GO OHM WITH YOU AFTER A DATE...NEVER GO ON THE DATE WITH HER.
Thank u.[/quote] hw wud u get to know she wont go home wit u, when u av't gv it a try
Re: Number Rule Of Dating...for Guys Only by RENOWNED2(m): 1:50pm On Dec 19, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:

Poor niggaz everywhere.
Rich Nigga...your garri don dey swell oh grin
Re: Number Rule Of Dating...for Guys Only by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 19, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:
Oga you must be one hell of a broke Nigga and that's why you think spending 30k on a girl on a date is much and makes the guy a maga. Abeg what's 30k? that's not even upto half the amount of my gold wristwatch or what me and few of my guys spent on just bottles yesterday in a guy's gathering.

And I ask again, what's 30k?
I needed to ask again because that's the amount my babe would be spending for just her hair come year end(Xmas and new year).

And again I ask, what's 30k?
It surely won't buy me and my guys 2 bottles of champaign at Joker's Nite Club here in Benin come December 24th.

All these students with 5k monthly allowance from their parents has indeed taken over Nairaland, romance section in particular.
Pls, lemme be your babe cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Number Rule Of Dating...for Guys Only by momentarylapse: 2:31pm On Dec 19, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:
Oga you must be one hell of a broke Nigga and that's why you think spending 30k on a girl on a date is much and makes the guy a maga. Abeg what's 30k? that's not even upto half the amount of my gold wristwatch or what me and few of my guys spent on just bottles yesterday in a guy's gathering.

And I ask again, what's 30k?
I needed to ask again because that's the amount my babe would be spending for just her hair come year end(Xmas and new year).

And again I ask, what's 30k?
It surely won't buy me and my guys 2 bottles of champaign at Joker's Nite Club here in Benin come December 24th.

All these students with 5k monthly allowance from their parents has indeed taken over Nairaland, romance section in particular.

Empty barrel lo wa parimo!

**in adekunle golds voice**
Re: Number Rule Of Dating...for Guys Only by dingbang(m): 2:48pm On Dec 19, 2016
Divay22:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Jisos
relax... Its not surprising... And its not a big deal.. Its just two people giving their consent to it... So?
Re: Number Rule Of Dating...for Guys Only by GentlemanUnltd: 3:24pm On Dec 19, 2016
Aderola15:
Pls, lemme be your babe cheesy grin cheesy
Lol
Re: Number Rule Of Dating...for Guys Only by GentlemanUnltd: 3:25pm On Dec 19, 2016
RENOWNED2:
Rich Nigga...your garri don dey swell oh grin

heheheheehehehe
Re: Number Rule Of Dating...for Guys Only by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 19, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:

Lol
Pls na cry cry cry
Just for this year cheesy tongue
Re: Number Rule Of Dating...for Guys Only by Nedufreeman(m): 3:27pm On Dec 19, 2016
Ifakiland:
The main purpose of going out on a date with a gal is to allow u guys d opportunity of getting to know eachoda more in a social setting.
Going on a date involves money, no matter how small it is...money is involved. For d maga/mugu in d building dey start talking to a gal on Monday and den same Monday dey ask her out on a date, guess where dey take her to? Guess na?

A Chinese restaurant....Yea dey fools, and after spending upward of 30k on d meal/drink....dey automatically expects d gal to give dem pvssy....nop nigger, doesn't work dat way...sex is emotional for a gal, she won't just open up cos u showed her a nice time.
Here is how its done.....wen u meet a gal on money, study her, if she's low self esteemed....shower her with praises "u look beautiful, uve got flawless skin", etc...but if she's cocky and proud....don't bother complimenting her, just skip dat and go straight to y u need to see her.
After dat....flirt with her....take her to a snacks shop at first or an eatery (buy snacks).....den wen d chemistry is visible den d big date can come in...which den lead to pvssy smashing.....IF SHE AIN'T INTO YOU ENUF TO GO OHM WITH YOU AFTER A DATE...NEVER GO ON THE DATE WITH HER.
Thank u.
Re: Number Rule Of Dating...for Guys Only by GentlemanUnltd: 3:27pm On Dec 19, 2016
Aderola15:
Pls na cry cry cry Just for this year cheesy tongue
Hahahahaha, Abeg nor kill me with laff!
Re: Number Rule Of Dating...for Guys Only by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 19, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:

Hahahahaha, Abeg nor kill me with laff!
Pleaseeeeeeeeee jhor. Aniker and Genea, comman epp me bed na sad angry sad cheesy grin
Re: Number Rule Of Dating...for Guys Only by Aniker(f): 3:33pm On Dec 19, 2016
Aderola15:

Pleaseeeeeeeeee jhor. Aniker and Genea, comman epp me bed na sad angry sad cheesy grin
grin grin grin grin whats happening here
Re: Number Rule Of Dating...for Guys Only by GentlemanUnltd: 3:34pm On Dec 19, 2016
Aderola15:

Pleaseeeeeeeeee jhor. An.iker and Ge.nea, comman epp me bed na sad angry sad cheesy grin

Awwww, make una see me see problem o.

Emperorkross , maxi112

Abeg make una come tell her my hunting stories o before she finds herself amongst the already many babes. hahahahahahah
Re: Number Rule Of Dating...for Guys Only by GentlemanUnltd: 3:35pm On Dec 19, 2016
@tafari1 stop peeping jor
Re: Number Rule Of Dating...for Guys Only by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 19, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:

Awwww, make una see me see problem o.

Emperorkross , maxi112

Abeg make una come tell her my hunting stories o before she finds herself amongst the already many babes. hahahahahahah
I know your story Uncle King tongue
Re: Number Rule Of Dating...for Guys Only by GentlemanUnltd: 3:36pm On Dec 19, 2016
Aniker:
lol, she said you ladies should come help her solicit for seun's favour.
Re: Number Rule Of Dating...for Guys Only by GentlemanUnltd: 3:36pm On Dec 19, 2016
Aderola15:

I know your story Uncle King tongue

Heheheheehe, and you still wanna partake instead of reading it?

Uncle ke, nor be only uncle!
all those friend zoning words from you ladies, I reject every spirit of friendzone in Jesus name.
Re: Number Rule Of Dating...for Guys Only by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 19, 2016
Aniker:
cheesy grin grin cheesy grin
I wanto date him for two weeks pere ni oooo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Number Rule Of Dating...for Guys Only by Tafari1(m): 3:37pm On Dec 19, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:
@tafari1 stop peeping jor
Lol bro,.. . To dey comment for nairaland these days just tire me. NA observing mode I dey
Re: Number Rule Of Dating...for Guys Only by Aniker(f): 3:38pm On Dec 19, 2016
Aderola15:

cheesy grin grin cheesy grin
I wanto date him for two weeks pere ni oooo cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin please date my friend now only for 2 weeks GentlemanUnltd
Re: Number Rule Of Dating...for Guys Only by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 19, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:

Heheheheehe, and you still wanna partake instead of reading it?
Looool. I'm done reading it nah wink
Re: Number Rule Of Dating...for Guys Only by Aniker(f): 3:38pm On Dec 19, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:

lol, she said you ladies should come help her solicit for seun's favour.
Lols.. Goan date her jhor.. Only 2 weeks
Re: Number Rule Of Dating...for Guys Only by GentlemanUnltd: 3:38pm On Dec 19, 2016
Tafari1:
Lol bro,.. . To dey comment for nairaland these days just tire me. NA observing mode I dey

heheheheehe, it happens bro, it happens to every nairalander.

how your day na?
Re: Number Rule Of Dating...for Guys Only by GentlemanUnltd: 3:39pm On Dec 19, 2016
Aniker:
Lols.. Goan date her jhor.. Only 2 weeks

What about if my preference is YOU?
Re: Number Rule Of Dating...for Guys Only by GentlemanUnltd: 3:40pm On Dec 19, 2016
Aderola15:

Looool. I'm done reading it nah wink

just once and you re done?
its like a bible, you should never be done hearing or reading it. start from the beginning again.
Re: Number Rule Of Dating...for Guys Only by GentlemanUnltd: 3:41pm On Dec 19, 2016
Aniker:
grin grin please date my friend now only for 2 weeks GentlemanUnltd

lol
Re: Number Rule Of Dating...for Guys Only by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 19, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:

just once and you re done?
its like a bible, you should never be done hearing or reading it. start from the beginning again.
Looool cheesy grin cheesy grin grin
Carry your wahala and go biko angry sad angry
Re: Number Rule Of Dating...for Guys Only by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 19, 2016
Kingvinhala nothing do u.see as dem babes just dey hustle u make u be dhier bouyfweind cheesy.
Re: Number Rule Of Dating...for Guys Only by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 19, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:

What about if my preference is YOU?

Re: Number Rule Of Dating...for Guys Only by GentlemanUnltd: 3:43pm On Dec 19, 2016
Aderola15:
Looool cheesy grin cheesy grin grin Carry your wahala and go biko angry sad angry
hehehehehehe!
Re: Number Rule Of Dating...for Guys Only by Tafari1(m): 3:45pm On Dec 19, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:

heheheheehe, it happens bro, it happens to every nairalander.

how your day na?
Monday is always stressful.
How your side?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Football Bring Men Together , What Bring Ladies Together? / Which Modern City In The World Can Be Compared To Sodom And Gomorrah / Groom Chasing After His Running Away Bride-to-be On Their Wedding Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.