Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,172 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Number Rule Of Dating...for Guys Only - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Number Rule Of Dating...for Guys Only (3680 Views)

Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Secondary School Babe After 15 Years Of Dating / After Dating For 7 Years, He Called Off Our Engagement. / After Dating For 7 Years, Couple Ties Each Other To Seal Their Love In Pre.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Number Rule Of Dating...for Guys Only by Aniker(f): 4:14pm On Dec 19, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:

What about if my preference is YOU?
Lol nah jhor that will be back stabbing
Re: Number Rule Of Dating...for Guys Only by GentlemanUnltd: 5:57pm On Dec 19, 2016
Aniker:
Lol nah jhor that will be back stabbing

Isn't backstabbing allowed?
It won't be the first nor last dear
Re: Number Rule Of Dating...for Guys Only by GentlemanUnltd: 5:58pm On Dec 19, 2016
Tafari1:
Monday is always stressful.
How your side?

yeah, was also busy all through!
Re: Number Rule Of Dating...for Guys Only by GentlemanUnltd: 6:01pm On Dec 19, 2016
Aderola15:

Hahahahaha, that's one of many repecautions for involving a 3rd party in matters that relates to the heart.
Re: Number Rule Of Dating...for Guys Only by GentlemanUnltd: 6:07pm On Dec 19, 2016
lefulefu:
Kingvinhala nothing do u.see as dem babes just dey hustle u make u be dhier bouyfweind cheesy.

Hahahahahaha, bros but they re now allowed to hustle too na, abi?
Re: Number Rule Of Dating...for Guys Only by Genea(f): 8:25pm On Dec 19, 2016
Aderola15:

Pls, lemme be your babe cheesy grin cheesy
ole ooooo
Re: Number Rule Of Dating...for Guys Only by Genea(f): 8:26pm On Dec 19, 2016
Aderola15:

Pls na cry cry cry
Just for this year cheesy tongue
more like for next month wink cheesy
Re: Number Rule Of Dating...for Guys Only by driy65(m): 12:13am On Dec 20, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:
Oga you must be one hell of a broke Nigga and that's why you think spending 30k on a girl on a date is much and makes the guy a maga. Abeg what's 30k? that's not even upto half the amount of my gold wristwatch or what me and few of my guys spent on just bottles yesterday in a guy's gathering.

And I ask again, what's 30k?
I needed to ask again because that's the amount my babe would be spending for just her hair come year end(Xmas and new year).

And again I ask, what's 30k?
It surely won't buy me and my guys 2 bottles of champaign at Joker's Nite Club here in Benin come December 24th.

All these students with 5k monthly allowance from their parents has indeed taken over Nairaland, romance section in particular.
see ur head like grinding stone...dey form richman for nairaland

1 Like

Re: Number Rule Of Dating...for Guys Only by Tosinville(m): 8:01am On Dec 20, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:
Oga you must be one hell of a broke Nigga and that's why you think spending 30k on a girl on a date is much and makes the guy a maga. Abeg what's 30k? that's not even upto half the amount of my gold wristwatch or what me and few of my guys spent on just bottles yesterday in a guy's gathering.

And I ask again, what's 30k?
I needed to ask again because that's the amount my babe would be spending for just her hair come year end(Xmas and new year).

And again I ask, what's 30k?
It surely won't buy me and my guys 2 bottles of champaign at Joker's Nite Club here in Benin come December 24th.

All these students with 5k monthly allowance from their parents has indeed taken over Nairaland, romance section in particular.
who be this wey dey form jagaban for NL? It's obvious folks like u are just smelling money thats why you rant unnecessarily on here probably to get some girls attention or impress 'em. Bro, some girls ve already seen it all when it comes to dating so if u like carry am go toke makinwa's boutique for shopping, ozone cinema for movies etc a dude with women strategies will still be fcukin her while u will be the spender, real Gs don't boast cos girls will only see u as their clients lol, u go get all d money but no go still get one serious girlfriend but it so unfortunate that u lives in Benin, come to Lagos u will learn d way they run the game is different.

1 Like

Re: Number Rule Of Dating...for Guys Only by GentlemanUnltd: 8:04am On Dec 20, 2016
Tosinville:
who be this wey dey form jagaban for NL? It's obvious folks like u are just smelling money thats why you rant unnecessarily on here probably to get some girls attention or impress 'em. Bro, some girls ve already seen it all when it comes to dating so if u like carry am go toke makinwa's boutique for shopping, ozone cinema for movies etc a dude with women strategies will still be fcukin her while u will be the spender, real Gs don't boast cos girls will only see u as their clients lol, u go get all d money but no go still get one serious girlfriend but it so unfortunate that u lives in Benin, come to Lagos u will learn d way they run the game is different.

What do you know, nothing bro!

For your mind now you don advice me?
sorry to say bro, but its quite possible I know far more than your father, not to talk of you.
Re: Number Rule Of Dating...for Guys Only by Tosinville(m): 8:16am On Dec 20, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:

What do you know, nothing bro!

For your mind now you don advice me?
sorry to say bro, but its quite possible I know far more than your father, not to talk of you.
I know truth hurt & what my father got to do with this lol? Why people taking little things personal ? Who are these toddlers on NL forming big boys? I laugh. I'm way too grown than exchanging words with kids, as a matter of fact ppl like u are the ones with no job in Benin trying to be what they are not to impress silly girls.

1 Like

Re: Number Rule Of Dating...for Guys Only by GentlemanUnltd: 8:23am On Dec 20, 2016
Tosinville:
I know truth hurt & what my father got to do with this lol? Why people taking little things personal ? Who are these toddlers on NL forming big boys? I laugh. I'm way too grown than exchanging words with kids, as a matter of fact ppl like u are the ones with no job in Benin trying to be what they are not to impress silly girls.

Good day!
Re: Number Rule Of Dating...for Guys Only by momentarylapse: 9:52am On Dec 20, 2016
Tosinville:

Stop quoting that broke twerp!

2 Likes

Re: Number Rule Of Dating...for Guys Only by Tosinville(m): 10:06am On Dec 20, 2016
^^^ grin grin grin
Re: Number Rule Of Dating...for Guys Only by dntaskme(m): 10:25pm On Dec 20, 2016
BossKratos:

Stop asking senseless questions and read between the lines or remain ignorant! Either way it's your choice!

Now, GET LOST!

grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Get A Guy To Be Interested In Me / I’m Pregnant And Dont Know How To Stop My Husband From Breastfeeding-woman Cries / Is It Okay For A Mum To Kiss Her Son This Way?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.