Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,157 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend After Church In Port Harcourt - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend After Church In Port Harcourt (34819 Views)

Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancée During Church Service - Photos / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Baby Mama. See Their Daughter's Reaction / Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend After Church In Port Harcourt by yaqq: 4:30pm On Dec 19, 2016
When ll they say NO' no their boifrnd........
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend After Church In Port Harcourt by pocohantas(f): 4:30pm On Dec 19, 2016
soberdrunk:
Do women ever say "No" to proposals? angry
Yes, they do.
Most collect it there not to embarrass the guy, then return it later.
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend After Church In Port Harcourt by vabok(m): 4:30pm On Dec 19, 2016
Una don enter one chance
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend After Church In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 19, 2016
grin

I think that's the best thing... To marry ur bestfriend cheesy

Best Wishes for both of them..
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend After Church In Port Harcourt by alaskido(m): 4:32pm On Dec 19, 2016
I know this guy o. Choi, this guy na CASANOVA O. After breaking so many girls heart, you end up with your best. grin
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend After Church In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 19, 2016
Greedgod:

nd i have been toasting u since
undecided lipsrsealed help me talk to lala embarassed
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend After Church In Port Harcourt by wunmi2odun(m): 4:34pm On Dec 19, 2016
Berlynn:
ermmmm lalasticlala hope you are seeing this angry this could be us shey u know
**clicked on her profile, checked on who she's following and walks away from thread** This babe too get ojukokoro angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend After Church In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 19, 2016
wunmi2odun:
**clicked on her profile, checked on who she's following and walks away from thread** This babe too get ojukokoro angry
undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend After Church In Port Harcourt by Greedgod: 4:36pm On Dec 19, 2016
Berlynn:
undecided lipsrsealed help me talk to lala embarassed
be lyk say u no dy hear say i dy toast u

Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend After Church In Port Harcourt by soberdrunk(m): 4:37pm On Dec 19, 2016
pocohantas:

Yes, they do.
Most collect it there not to embarrass the guy, then return it later.

Interesting! Ever done this before?
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend After Church In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 19, 2016
All these brother Johns' that will be making people like talk2bella something feel every man must kneel down to propose sef
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend After Church In Port Harcourt by blackaxe78: 4:44pm On Dec 19, 2016
I must marry and born dis 2017...by fire by force

My case is different.
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend After Church In Port Harcourt by slineik(m): 4:47pm On Dec 19, 2016
May God bless your union.

But i never see any one wey them reject oooo. accept- accept- accept shocked grin
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend After Church In Port Harcourt by Omudia11: 4:48pm On Dec 19, 2016
All the marriage wey dey break for naija, no be for Lagos dem dey divorce? grin cheesy
judeefcc:
ph girl cheesy cheesy cheesy

love them but no marry them, dem no sabi stay marriage
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend After Church In Port Harcourt by kinkells(m): 4:54pm On Dec 19, 2016
soberdrunk:
yes dey do. I know of someone the girlfriend said no to. grin
soberdrunk:
yes dey do. I know of someone the girlfriend said no to.
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend After Church In Port Harcourt by Noblecx: 5:31pm On Dec 19, 2016
suzan404:
Congrats to them

Meanwhile,my future husband is somewhere right now with his girlfriend wasting their time thinking they would get married undecided ,even counting how many kids they would get ...I pity the young lady embarassed....eku asedanu oo tongue

Really?? And you are with someone's husband deceiving yourself cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend After Church In Port Harcourt by osifred(m): 5:37pm On Dec 19, 2016
I am a house on the rocker. the moment I saw the topic I knew it will be in house on the Rock Church.

solid pastor, good members.
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend After Church In Port Harcourt by Horlahmah(m): 5:38pm On Dec 19, 2016
All this proposal drama this day, as if they've not planned everything finish.
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend After Church In Port Harcourt by wordbank(m): 6:24pm On Dec 19, 2016
Licence to fvck
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend After Church In Port Harcourt by hymanflex(m): 6:35pm On Dec 19, 2016
Straight to za oza room

Let me go and wear my clothes, straight to my best friend's house.
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend After Church In Port Harcourt by Successfigure: 6:39pm On Dec 19, 2016
Which chapter of Bible do God advocate fornication. Further read Hebrews 13:4, Revelation 21:8.
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend After Church In Port Harcourt by jolak5(m): 6:47pm On Dec 19, 2016
I like that shoe
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend After Church In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 19, 2016
judeefcc:
ph girl cheesy cheesy cheesy

love them but no marry them, dem no sabi stay marriage

Dats an old stereotype
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend After Church In Port Harcourt by evmandy(f): 8:24pm On Dec 19, 2016
I don't know if its only me that don't fancy this public proposal.
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend After Church In Port Harcourt by olamilekan360(m): 8:38pm On Dec 19, 2016
Kk... how is this news?
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend After Church In Port Harcourt by ever811(m): 8:59pm On Dec 19, 2016
angeltolly:
Nice
Meanwhile..... cheesy
you don make me and my guy laugh tair this night..

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend After Church In Port Harcourt by kennynikky(m): 9:10pm On Dec 19, 2016
soberdrunk:
i dn't tnk xo, no's nt in der dictionary..
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend After Church In Port Harcourt by Lizander: 9:15pm On Dec 19, 2016
lolz...are we suppose to reject dem
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend After Church In Port Harcourt by kennynikky(m): 9:17pm On Dec 19, 2016
angeltolly:
Nice
Meanwhile..... cheesy
pls can u send dis pix 4 m?
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend After Church In Port Harcourt by bsideboii(m): 9:30pm On Dec 19, 2016
undecided I don't understand the surprise gals put up when her man kneels down to propose.This is where d deciet starts as if she didn't know he will likely propose.And prolly they have started living the semblance of married couple, shagging and stuff undecided >smiley
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend After Church In Port Harcourt by angeltolly(f): 9:32pm On Dec 19, 2016
kennynikky:
pls can u send dis pix 4 m?

How will I send it
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend After Church In Port Harcourt by kennynikky(m): 10:28pm On Dec 19, 2016
angeltolly:

How will I send it
send it 2 my mail nw, or r u on whatsapp?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Get A Bride In Seven Selected Nigerian Churches / Seven Dangerous People You Should Never Marry / Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.