Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Did I Disrespect The Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Disrespect The Man? (2857 Views)

I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me / My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect / Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did I Disrespect The Man? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 19, 2016
Last month on 2 of november as i was walking majestically with my headphone, one man called me buh i never wanted to answer him so i did as if my ear was blocked with the headphone, he sent someone to come and call me, i simply obeyed, i got their he asked me is that they taught me in school to block my ear with headphone i told him i was listening to music, he looked me from head to toe and told me to go so i sighed heavily, was i wrong to sigh? He told people that i disrespected him, imagine u see someone walking and minding his business u stopped him to ask him useless questions, this is not the first time nor the second time

1 Like

Re: Did I Disrespect The Man? by MrCork: 5:59pm On Dec 19, 2016
Zceesneh:
Last month on 2 of november as i was walking majestically with my headphone, one man called me buh i never wanted to answer him so i did as if my ear was blocked with the headphone, he sent someone to come and call me, i simply obeyed, i got their he asked me is that they taught me in school to block my ear with headphone i told him i was listening to music, he looked me from head to toe and told me to go so i sighed heavily, was i wrong to sigh?

angry
Re: Did I Disrespect The Man? by Airforce1(m): 6:01pm On Dec 19, 2016
You should have pretended like you were given proper home training atleast for the little time you were with him.

2 Likes

Re: Did I Disrespect The Man? by Akanbibabatunde(m): 6:04pm On Dec 19, 2016
All this poor children sef (pikin) angry
Why did your mommy leave her sagem with you

3 Likes

Re: Did I Disrespect The Man? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 19, 2016

When you mean ''Sigh''... I'm guessing you mean the usual ''Mtcheeeeew'' Nigerian people Regard as ''Sighing''.

If it's the ''mtcheeeeW you did.. then, Boy, that was being Rude Asf. smiley

But if you just sighed(i.e the actual meaning... [emitting a long breath, similar to exhaling ]then, no harm done.. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Did I Disrespect The Man? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 19, 2016
Airforce1:
You should have pretended like you were given proper home training atleast for the little time you were with him.
this man will see me and stop me to tell me rubbish, that i used to wear face cap up and down with women walking endlessly, he have done this up to three abi four and i just have to tell this man my mind buh i coverted it to sigh
Re: Did I Disrespect The Man? by MrCork: 6:06pm On Dec 19, 2016
Zceesneh:
Last month on 2 of november as i was walking majestically with my headphone, one man called me buh i never wanted to answer him so i did as if my ear was blocked with the headphone, he sent someone to come and call me, i simply obeyed, i got their he asked me is that they taught me in school to block my ear with headphone i told him i was listening to music, he looked me from head to toe and told me to go so i sighed heavily, was i wrong to sigh?

..ok we are confuse...so you say in a man call you becuzzzz you were walking like woman with head phone on your head..and you feel guilty......corrrrrect?...boy...is there somtin you trynnna to tellllus? (No oofensse). angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did I Disrespect The Man? by MrCork: 6:07pm On Dec 19, 2016
Zceesneh:
Last month on 2 of november as i was walking majestically with my headphone, one man called me buh i never wanted to answer him so i did as if my ear was blocked with the headphone, he sent someone to come and call me, i simply obeyed, i got their he asked me is that they taught me in school to block my ear with headphone i told him i was listening to music, he looked me from head to toe and told me to go so i sighed heavily, was i wrong to sigh? He told people that i disrespected him

.bro...if you enjoy dresssssin like woman...trusses me...it's your human right undecided
Re: Did I Disrespect The Man? by Airforce1(m): 6:09pm On Dec 19, 2016
Zceesneh:
this man will see me and stop me to tell me rubbish, that i used to wear face cap up and down with women walking endlessly, he have done this up to three abi four and i just have to tell this man my mind buh i coverted it to sigh

Buy him "Coke" next he call you
Re: Did I Disrespect The Man? by Deoblazing(f): 6:09pm On Dec 19, 2016
MrCork:

..ok we are confuse...so you say in a man call you becuzzzz you were walking like woman with head phone on your head..and you feel guilty......corrrrrect?...boy...is there somtin you trynnna to tellllus? (No oofensse). angry
Do you read?
Re: Did I Disrespect The Man? by Zaheertyler(m): 6:10pm On Dec 19, 2016
op. .the title of your post sha
Re: Did I Disrespect The Man? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 19, 2016
So, what are We supposed to do now?
Re: Did I Disrespect The Man? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 19, 2016
undecided U did not only disrespected him U Misrespected him

Re: Did I Disrespect The Man? by MrCork: 6:17pm On Dec 19, 2016
Deoblazing:
Do you read?

you want me to 're type slowly so you can under stand?... we don't get his threat..boy say man wazzx trynnnna toast him cozzzzz he wear headphone like women....that's disssssgustin!! (No oofense) undecided
Re: Did I Disrespect The Man? by Correctbro1: 6:23pm On Dec 19, 2016
cry some peoples Brain are just upsidedown.... On this thread... Am confused
Re: Did I Disrespect The Man? by Marcofranz(m): 6:31pm On Dec 19, 2016
MrCork:

you want me to 're type slowly so you can under stauand?... we don't get his threat..boy say man wazzx trynnnna toast him cozzzzz he wear headphone like women....that's disssssgustin!! (No oofense) undecided
And this actually made sense to you huh ?

1 Like

Re: Did I Disrespect The Man? by LordOfNaira: 6:41pm On Dec 19, 2016
Zceesneh:
Last month on 2 of november as i was walking majestically with my headphone, one man called me buh i never wanted to answer him so i did as if my ear was blocked with the headphone, he sent someone to come and call me, i simply obeyed, i got their he asked me is that they taught me in school to block my ear with headphone i told him i was listening to music, he looked me from head to toe and told me to go so i sighed heavily, was i wrong to sigh? He told people that i disrespected him, imagine u see someone walking and minding his business u stopped him to ask him useless questions, this is not the first time nor the second time

"Did I DISRESPECT..." not "Did I DISRESPECTED..."

1 Like

Re: Did I Disrespect The Man? by chocodaviva(f): 6:44pm On Dec 19, 2016
I think

Re: Did I Disrespect The Man? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 19, 2016
chocodaviva:
I think
he deserved it
Re: Did I Disrespect The Man? by pojophilius(m): 6:51pm On Dec 19, 2016
KissChrix:
So, what are We supposed to do now?
...if u read the title lasan,,u no go still dy ask rhetorical qweshun
Re: Did I Disrespect The Man? by MrCork: 7:11pm On Dec 19, 2016
Marcofranz:

And this actually made sense to you huh ?

it's common sence...if op wannnnnna dress like women wearrrrin headphone. Then we don't think it's anybpf your bucinesd(no oofense) undecided
Re: Did I Disrespect The Man? by Marcofranz(m): 7:20pm On Dec 19, 2016
MrCork:

it's common sence...if op wannnnnna dress like women wearrrrin headphone. Then we don't think it's anybpf your bucinesd(no oofense) undecided
The op never said he was dressed like a Lady moreover I don't see any difference in the way a guy or a lady wears headphone.
Re: Did I Disrespect The Man? by MrCork: 7:31pm On Dec 19, 2016
Marcofranz:

The op never said he was dressed like a Lady moreover I don't see any difference in the way a guy or a lady wears headphone.

..op clearly said a man wanted to toast him bwcuzxxx he wear headphone like woman....listen bro..we hav nothing ahaist gay people. .if op likes men toastin him..goooooodluck to him!! angry
Re: Did I Disrespect The Man? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 19, 2016
MrCork:

..op clearly said a man wanted to toast him bwcuzxxx he wear headphone like woman....listen bro..we hav nothing ahaist gay people. .if op likes men toastin him..goooooodluck to him!! angry
this guy aff killed grin
Re: Did I Disrespect The Man? by Marcofranz(m): 7:48pm On Dec 19, 2016
MrCork:

And how does a woman wear headphone ? I probably didn't read that part.
Re: Did I Disrespect The Man? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 19, 2016
Hahahahahahaha
Re: Did I Disrespect The Man? by MrCork: 7:54pm On Dec 19, 2016
Marcofranz:

And how does a woman wear headphone ? I probably didn't read that part.

...how can a man create a threat sayin he's upset and depress cuzzzzx another man toast him becuxxxxz he wear headphone loooiokin like woman?..man called but he dint hear..don't you think he trynnnnnna tellllus son Tim...like he gay?. Well am not say in he gay thou(no ofeense) angry
Re: Did I Disrespect The Man? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 19, 2016
i dn't like quoting u bt most at times u speak my mind.
Estharfabian:

When you mean ''Sigh''... I'm guessing you mean the usual ''Mtcheeeeew'' Nigerian people Regard as ''Sighing''.

If it's the ''mtcheeeeW you did.. then, Boy, that was being Rude Asf. smiley

But if you just sighed(i.e the actual meaning... [emitting a long breath, similar to exhaling ]then, no harm done.. smiley
Re: Did I Disrespect The Man? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 19, 2016
MrCork:

...how can a man create a threat sayin he's upset and depress cuzzzzx another man toast him becuxxxxz he wear headphone loooiokin like woman?..man called but he dint hear..don't you think he trynnnnnna tellllus son Tim...like he gay?. Well am not say in he gay thou(no ofeense) angry
this guy is nothing buh a troll, head without brain at all

1 Like

Re: Did I Disrespect The Man? by MrCork: 8:11pm On Dec 19, 2016
Zceesneh:
this guy is nothing buh a troll, head without brain at all

bro but why you sopotin men dresssssin as females....are you gay activist? (No offense) undecided

1 Like

Re: Did I Disrespect The Man? by Marcofranz(m): 8:12pm On Dec 19, 2016
MrCork:

In as much as i despise gays I really don't give a Bleep about someone's sexual orientation. So if he is gay or not or if you are gay or not I don't care . I just wanted to be sure I read well cos I didn't read the part where he said the man was tryna woo him.

Peace
Re: Did I Disrespect The Man? by firstking01(m): 8:13pm On Dec 19, 2016
Zceesneh:
It's morally wrong puting on headphone and walking in an uncircluded atmosphere cos a car might be coming behind you and horning you won't hear...it's hazardous, in engineering we call it an unsaved act cos it can cause accident...and plus, it could block your ear drum in some cases...i think that's what the man was trying to tell you but your ego won't let you....that man is learned if you ask me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

(question For The Girls) Slim Or Huge Guys / Sextainment / Dirty Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.