Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Why We Women Aren't Attracted To Men Who "LOVE" Us - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why We Women Aren't Attracted To Men Who "LOVE" Us (12268 Views)

I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. / Lady Gives Sex Advice To Men - Prince Eke, Wale Gates, Others Condemn Her / Common Things We Women Want Men To Know About... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Women Aren't Attracted To Men Who "LOVE" Us by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 20, 2016
Love dis now i know y dat girl still dey do shakara 4 me 4 two years

1 Like

Re: Why We Women Aren't Attracted To Men Who "LOVE" Us by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 20, 2016
Who just found out nairaland doesnt truncate.. well... read.. not bahd but all that story was unecessary..
do no be needy in love.. simple every smart thinker would deduce the rest..
i wonder why summary is a topic in English and compulsory in waec....
hey see me o... let me summarise..
erghm dats all..
Re: Why We Women Aren't Attracted To Men Who "LOVE" Us by OniKingWealth(m): 6:59pm On Dec 20, 2016
Educating Tho,You try #TakeOne.......
Re: Why We Women Aren't Attracted To Men Who "LOVE" Us by sats: 7:01pm On Dec 20, 2016
I no read that post o
Na writing competition?
This one na zero competition
Kilode? undecided
Re: Why We Women Aren't Attracted To Men Who "LOVE" Us by escapefromusa(f): 7:05pm On Dec 20, 2016
My opinion::

Its lengthy, however well thought out.

Unfortunately, it's a mans world, and most women will date for posterity and not passion... whether in Nigeria, US or Russia ...

The media has trained women to respond to financial seduction, and even subconsciously seek it. grin

A man is only needy when he is weaker than other men. If he has a good position socially, either a family name, successful business, good looking (least important), authority (military, navy, airforce) .. he can and I repeat he can never seem needy to any girl. The worst a woman will assume for the men in the above echelons is that they only want her "milkshake" but they are never considered needy.

3 Likes

Re: Why We Women Aren't Attracted To Men Who "LOVE" Us by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:12pm On Dec 20, 2016
I don't have time to read all this, way too long, but from your topic, you and your post don't make sense.
Re: Why We Women Aren't Attracted To Men Who "LOVE" Us by IAmOged(f): 7:18pm On Dec 20, 2016
Tajbol4splend:
I don't have time to read all this, way too long, but from your topic, you and your post don't make sense.

pls take ur leisure time to read-your wrong assumptions though
Re: Why We Women Aren't Attracted To Men Who "LOVE" Us by IAmOged(f): 7:23pm On Dec 20, 2016
escapefromusa:
My opinion::

Its lengthy, however well thought out.

Unfortunately, it's a mans world, and most women will date for posterity and not passion... whether in Nigeria, US or Russia ...

The media has trained women to respond to financial seduction, and even subconsciously seek it. grin

A man is only needy when he is weaker than other men. If he has a good position socially, either a family name, successful business, good looking (least important), authority (military, navy, airforce) .. he can and I repeat he can never seem needy to any girl. The worst a woman will assume for the men in the above echelons is that they only want her "milkshake" but they are never considered needy.

its all directed to our men[rich or poor]to stop being weird around/to women as the media and environments has engineered them.
it cut across all class of men-even a rich can show needy love.
Re: Why We Women Aren't Attracted To Men Who "LOVE" Us by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:24pm On Dec 20, 2016
IAmOged:

pls take ur leisure time to read-your wrong assumptions though

I really wish I could, I said so because I've loved someone who loves me so much either, I wasn't fooled into believing this but her actions tell me that,

1 Like

Re: Why We Women Aren't Attracted To Men Who "LOVE" Us by IAmOged(f): 7:25pm On Dec 20, 2016
sats:
I no read that post o Na writing competition? This one na zero competition Kilode? undecided
Lolz...abeg try read am
Re: Why We Women Aren't Attracted To Men Who "LOVE" Us by IAmOged(f): 7:34pm On Dec 20, 2016
Tajbol4splend:

I really wish I could, I said so because I've loved someone who loves me so much either, I wasn't fooled into believing this but her actions tell me that,

are you still together? you know...sometimes we women might be d best disguise u had ever see
Re: Why We Women Aren't Attracted To Men Who "LOVE" Us by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:59pm On Dec 20, 2016
IAmOged:

are you still together? you know...sometimes we women might be d best disguise u had ever see

Are we still together? That's a question I'm gonna address, we were never together, I only wooed her when we were in Part 5, she didn't tell me no or yes and I never bothered her to tell me anything, the day I wooed her, she was pleased, I saw the way she accepted me, I took advantage of that and I've not asked her again, I only call her and she calls me too, (A girl who hasn't told me she has accepted to be my girl) and she also initiates chats with me. For two and half months when I didn't call her because I lost my phone to robbery, she received my call the day I called her as if I had been calling her for those voids

1 Like

Re: Why We Women Aren't Attracted To Men Who "LOVE" Us by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:08pm On Dec 20, 2016
IAmOged:

Are we still together? That's a question I'm gonna address, we were never together, I only wooed her when we were in Part 5, she didn't tell me no or yes and I never bothered her to tell me anything, the day I wooed her, she was pleased, I saw the way she accepted me, I took advantage of that and I've not asked her again, I only call her and she calls me too, (A girl who hasn't told me she has accepted to be my girl) and she also initiates chats with me. For two and half months when I didn't call her because I lost my phone to robbery, she received my call the day I called her as if I had been calling her for those voids, I really wish you knew what I'm talking about, there are lots I can tell you happening between us that make me believe she loves me but she still hasn't told me a yes or a no and I have not asked her, guess what? I still love her
Re: Why We Women Aren't Attracted To Men Who "LOVE" Us by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 20, 2016
OP, you should at least try to reference d site you copied this piece from, I read exactly same thing there 2014, it's helpful and informative
You made some editings but you should still make reference.

Nice piece btw... Peace
Re: Why We Women Aren't Attracted To Men Who "LOVE" Us by IAmOged(f): 9:15pm On Dec 20, 2016
emitoz:
OP, you should at least try to reference d site you copied this piece from, I read exactly same thing there 2014, it's helpful and informative
You made some editings but you should still make reference.

Nice piece btw... Peace

you dis judeefcc p...when will you cool down and reason objectively and stop parading dis online troll lifestyle? mtchwww
Re: Why We Women Aren't Attracted To Men Who "LOVE" Us by olaboy1: 9:29pm On Dec 20, 2016
Divay22:
Hmm....i tried....
All this post,relationship advice are good,but one thing i noticed people don't really implement them,sometimes i wonder why relationships fail, even with the educative,good advice we see online 24/7...

Nice one OP
You can't implement them when you meet someone you consider on the top of the dating pool.
The best dating advice is upscaling your style and look by any means, and you could prolly get away with any dating mistakes.

1 Like

Re: Why We Women Aren't Attracted To Men Who "LOVE" Us by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 20, 2016
IAmOged:

you dis judeefcc p...when will you cool down and reason objectively and stop parading dis online troll lifestyle? mtchwww
I'm not d trolling type, okay, and my name's not jude.

I copy stuff, edit and post here (almost everyone does), but not without reference 2 the original.

I have proof you copied it. Url down there for everyone to see

https://m.reddit.com/r/seduction/comments/22vagz/why_girls_like_guys_who_dont_give_a_shit_about/
Re: Why We Women Aren't Attracted To Men Who "LOVE" Us by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 20, 2016
IAmOged:

okay

am shortening it..though d messages are repressed

I don't like confident women. I can see that you are feeling confident too. But I seem to be attracted to confident women.

1 Like

Re: Why We Women Aren't Attracted To Men Who "LOVE" Us by IAmOged(f): 9:59pm On Dec 20, 2016
emitoz:

I'm not d trolling type, okay, and my name's not jude.

I copy stuff, edit and post here (almost everyone does), but not without reference 2 the original.

I have proof you copied it. Url down there for everyone to see

https://m.reddit.com/r/seduction/comments/22vagz/why_girls_like_guys_who_dont_give_a_shit_about/

you are jude alt...thats not even d original source..u came back because ur antics cudnt work in d first place.
oh..whats wrong with ur judeefcc alt?.
intellects came, read and drop their views but you came trolling..pls carry your spachez thinking and acts away from here...its good for others progress
Re: Why We Women Aren't Attracted To Men Who "LOVE" Us by IAmOged(f): 10:06pm On Dec 20, 2016
B2Spirits:

I don't like confident women. I can see that you are feeling confident too. But I seem to be attracted to confident women.

pls is this sarcastic?
though am at cross road what you men really mean when you say, u love confident ladies-one wey go standuptoyou?
Re: Why We Women Aren't Attracted To Men Who "LOVE" Us by bitchcrafts: 10:06pm On Dec 20, 2016
This op needs something called a job... Seeriozly!
Re: Why We Women Aren't Attracted To Men Who "LOVE" Us by Uchesis: 10:12pm On Dec 20, 2016
IAmOged:

Thanks diddy, we humans are weak
love love love-the most nukelike hazardous thing thats ever happpens to man-its written for the Men though

we guys dont like women dat love us too

we dnt like gals dat read our messages

we dnt like gals dat stick 2 us like lice

we dnt like gals dat call us too much

and most importantly....

WE DONT LIKE GUD GALS, MOMMY'S GALS. WE LIKE DEM BAAAAD GALZ

1 Like

Re: Why We Women Aren't Attracted To Men Who "LOVE" Us by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 20, 2016
IAmOged:

pls is this sarcastic?
though am at cross road what you men really mean when you say, u love confident ladies-one wey go standuptoyou?

First of all, for me to say a woman is confident, it starts with her ability to weave words. And I will eternally be attracted to her, while at the same time I see her as a threat, because mastery of words itself is what I claim to possess.

I would like to draw her into arguments, and win. If, by chance, she wins today, I must win tomorrow, and the cycle continues. That is when it will occur to me that I must kiss her.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Women Aren't Attracted To Men Who "LOVE" Us by IAmOged(f): 10:17pm On Dec 20, 2016
Uchesis:

we guys dont like women dat love us too

we dnt like gals dat read our messages

we dnt like gals dat stick 2 us like lice

and most importantly....

WE DONT LIKE GUD GALS, MOMMY'S GALS. WE LIKE DEM BAAAAD GALZ

we dnt like gals dat monitor our movements

lolz...then what should we call this dis now? its both gender things right...
Re: Why We Women Aren't Attracted To Men Who "LOVE" Us by IAmOged(f): 10:21pm On Dec 20, 2016
B2Spirits:

First of all, for me to say a woman is confident, it starts with her ability to weave words. And I will eternally be attracted to her, while at the same time I see her as a threat, because mastery of words itself is what I claim to possess.

I would like to draw her into arguments, and win. If, by chance, she wins today, I must win tomorrow, and the cycle continues. That is when it will occur to me that I must kiss her.

papa d papa...[smellymouth abeg borrow me dat meme].i think mastery of words complicate relationship between men and women....ask me why?

2 Likes

Re: Why We Women Aren't Attracted To Men Who "LOVE" Us by IAmOged(f): 10:26pm On Dec 20, 2016
bitchcrafts:
This op needs something called a job... Seeriozly!

judeefcc spotted again? just dey log in, dey log out like that...you hear...afterall thats the curse upon you.why i dey answer u sef
Re: Why We Women Aren't Attracted To Men Who "LOVE" Us by Uchesis: 10:28pm On Dec 20, 2016
IAmOged:

lolz...then what should we call this dis now? its both gender things right...
exactly...

i've dated both types, d gud and d naughty

d gud gal i can easily predict

d naughty gal kept me wondering wat she will do next

i got bored with d gud gal with time

1 Like

Re: Why We Women Aren't Attracted To Men Who "LOVE" Us by IAmOged(f): 10:33pm On Dec 20, 2016
Tajbol4splend:

Are we still together? That's a question I'm gonna address, we were never together, I only wooed her when we were in Part 5, she didn't tell me no or yes and I never bothered her to tell me anything, the day I wooed her, she was pleased, I saw the way she accepted me, I took advantage of that and I've not asked her again, I only call her and she calls me too, (A girl who hasn't told me she has accepted to be my girl) and she also initiates chats with me. For two and half months when I didn't call her because I lost my phone to robbery, she received my call the day I called her as if I had been calling her for those voids, I really wish you knew what I'm talking about, there are lots I can tell you happening between us that make me believe she loves me but she still hasn't told me a yes or a no and I have not asked her, guess what? I still love her

do i need someone to affirm dis is might be a future dissappointments timebomb?
dont be too invested brah..
Re: Why We Women Aren't Attracted To Men Who "LOVE" Us by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 20, 2016
IAmOged:

you are jude alt...thats not even d original source..u came back because ur antics cudnt work in d first place.
oh..whats wrong with ur judeefcc alt?.
intellects came, read and drop their views but you came trolling..pls carry your spachez thinking and acts away from here...its good for others progress
Well if that's your defense, I'd say you're prolly not as smart as u think.
I used to be a writer and I understand plagiarism is bad.
You knew it's not the original source and yet you failed to acknowledge the original writer(s).

Don't quote me
Re: Why We Women Aren't Attracted To Men Who "LOVE" Us by mployer(m): 10:36pm On Dec 20, 2016
Finally a woman that understands women. I am impressed.
Re: Why We Women Aren't Attracted To Men Who "LOVE" Us by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 20, 2016
IAmOged:

do i need someone to affirm dis is might be a future dissappointments timebomb?
dont be too invested brah..
bia no mention me again angry

Re: Why We Women Aren't Attracted To Men Who "LOVE" Us by IAmOged(f): 10:39pm On Dec 20, 2016
Uchesis:
exactly...
i've dated both types, d gud and d naughty
d gud gal i can easily predict
d naughty gal kept me wondering wat she will do next
i got bored with d gud gal with time
hmm...you are in a phase we call-boys emotional wants mode- lets look if you could keep up with dis gyration in your late 50s-lolz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Are You Giving Your Boyfriend This December? / A Driver Leaked Sex Video He Had With His Boss's Wife"i Leak This Video Because / How To Say That In Yoruba?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.