Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Share Your UTME Experience. - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Share Your UTME Experience. (32471 Views)

Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice / Check your Utme Result Free : Just Send Me Your Utme Registration No / If You Put Anambra State University In Your Utme.lets Start Talking,i Am Also Looking To Chat With L (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by Dclique(m): 7:49pm On Dec 18, 2009
You are welcome
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by miscoe(m): 12:21am On Dec 19, 2009
There is going to be a great problem if postume is to be cancelled because only a few candidates who cannot afford to pay for the so called SPECIAL CENTRES-to get high marks,will gain admission into their desired institutions.Or what do you think?
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by adebayo201: 6:54am On Dec 19, 2009
You'r right undecided dat'z wat im sayin al diz yl.

Offtopic:
häw fär @ dçlík
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by miscoe(m): 8:53am On Dec 19, 2009
All the same i believe what will be will be.Man plans his way but God only can approve such way.Or what do you think.
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by yemoxtra(m): 1:48pm On Dec 20, 2009
am sorry to say but i think those pple dat think post ume should remain re to thier own opinion because post ume or not those pple with runs will still make their way into varsities. i think it shuld b scraped because 6 post ume exams cost is enough to start a retail biz if u ask me.
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by miscoe(m): 3:10pm On Dec 20, 2009
I wish you could understand my stand.But let me ask you this question-Do you have plans for writing post-ume exams in any other institutions order than poly and university.If Yes,then you have a course to spend your money larvishly i will say.Pardon me for using the word larvishly but that's the way i see it.
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by yemoxtra(m): 4:36pm On Dec 21, 2009
well allow me to explain more, there should be only 1 entrance examination into higher institution jst like most developed country, if u ask me i will tell u dat sitting 4 post ume after di normal ume is like telling us dat jamb can not conduct an exam successful? well i think dat is wat should be work upon dat is just were di problem lies. the formal ume system i.e without post ume saw people with connection going to abuja for runs & why,
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by yemoxtra(m): 5:32pm On Dec 21, 2009
, the post ume system had his own version, for instance if you hav connection in the school you are going to write ur post ume then you are already in b4 stepping into di post ume hall. more & more
stories. if we must meet up wit di 2020 goal of belonging to top 20 world best growing economic in the world then our educational sector needs rebranding urgently. well i pray dis utme should be a break point we all hav been waiten for & not otherwise
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by miscoe(m): 5:46pm On Dec 21, 2009
Anyway way Yemo i like your gesture.You must be type that spend conservely.Be my guest.let just keep praying,and i believe by next year we will all have the cause to smile,hey say Amen to that.
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by childhood: 7:16pm On Dec 21, 2009
Hello Zaya, pls will there be secondlist in A.B.U. zaria admission? and when will there be release of names. john4u780@yahoo.ca
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by Paschaldasilva(m): 8:50am On Dec 22, 2009
There is nothing hard or Special about the exam. They can rename it to what ever, but it is still exam. Discover how you can say good bye to failure in exams especially in Jamb or Utme and admission seeking. See the testimonies of students @ http://www.examsec.wap.sh
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by miscoe(m): 3:02pm On Dec 22, 2009
Yes you are right,but what about its significants or better still its implications on our lifes.
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by Technovision: 4:51pm On Dec 22, 2009
for all those who lost their JAMB slips, i can help u. All u need to do is send your JAMB scratch card username and password to techbizretort@gmail.com and the reps would kindly assist u.

or

call these hotlines 08027007671 or 07030565229.

Merry Xmas
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by Iyke4Real(m): 9:35pm On Dec 22, 2009
yemoxtra:

, the post ume system had his own version, for instance if you hav connection in the school you are going to write your post ume then you are already in b4 stepping into di post ume hall. more & more
stories. if we must meet up wit di 2020 goal of belonging to top 20 world best growing economic in the world then our educational sector needs rebranding urgently. well i pray dis utme should be a break point we all hav been waiten for & not otherwise

My friend, do you really believe in this so called vision 2020. I feel surprised that a Nigerian like you believe such jokes. We have always heard of things like this in the past(e.g millenium goals etc.) but we are yet to see an improvement in the country's economy. It is obvious that whoever occupies good position in this country will always try to make as much money as he can so I dont see the vision 2020 as the way forward. We need a revoluton in Nigeria for things to get better.
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by miscoe(m): 10:27pm On Dec 22, 2009
I agree with you friend.I think it's high time we stopped enacting laws and reforms,and facing the reality that the best we could do to invest a favourable future for Nigerians is to begin the implementation of existing laws and reforms.
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by adebayo201: 2:05pm On Dec 23, 2009
Exactly shocked
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by miscoe(m): 4:19pm On Dec 23, 2009
Do you guys think there will be an extension to the closing date of the form?
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by nwauwa(m): 10:53pm On Dec 23, 2009
Is this UMTE any different from UME?
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by japro: 11:01pm On Dec 23, 2009
@
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by ajekpaks(m): 1:50pm On Dec 24, 2009
cool undecided undecided undecided
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by adebayo201: 8:56pm On Dec 24, 2009
@miscoe, there wil b no xtention shocked

@nwa, NO, there'r both d same. Bt the changes their is of the addition of poly nd coed which is been done afta ume b4 grin
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by adebayo201: 8:57pm On Dec 24, 2009
@miscoe, there wil b no xtention shocked

@nwa, NO, there'r both d same. Bt the changes their is of the addition of poly nd coed which is been done afta ume b4 grin
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by miscoe(m): 12:12am On Dec 25, 2009
Thanks for your vibrant comment bro i really appreciate it.Have a lovely christmas celebration.
And please how sure are you?
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by japro: 10:00am On Dec 25, 2009
Pls people of nairaland, answer my quesion.
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by dammiejay: 3:26pm On Dec 29, 2009
how are going to do it now,the jamb site is suspended
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by miscoe(m): 4:10pm On Dec 29, 2009
Incredible!!!,dammiejay are you sure of what you said?this is totally unbelievable, Anyway i will try the site now.I will give you the details later.
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by Raylight2(m): 4:19pm On Dec 29, 2009
Good news for the 2010 UTMEJambites.

Well I've just gotten a tested and trusted way of passing any examination as long as Computer Sheet is going to be used. One of my guys has proved it distinction worthy. I'm not going to let the cat out of the bag now neither am I going to drop any contact number till its a week to the UTME and I'm going to let everyone know for free
Watch Out
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by Pharoh: 11:12pm On Dec 29, 2009
Raylight_1:

Good news for the 2010 UTMEJambites.

Well I've just gotten a tested and trusted way of passing any examination as long as Computer Sheet is going to be used. One of my guys has proved it distinction worthy. I'm not going to let the cat out of the bag now neither am I going to drop any contact number till its a week to the UTME and I'm going to let everyone know for free
Watch Out

We don't need that here guy
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by miscoe(m): 2:08am On Dec 31, 2009
As at 31st,2:05am i checked the site and it is finally re-open.So dammie go ahead with your registration!!!
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by adebayo201: 10:41am On Jan 01, 2010
That ought to b an upgradement undecided
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by Tobyie: 10:26am On Jan 03, 2010
[color=#006600][/color] guyz dnt wory God pas them. You wil al pas this utme exam.if u ar interestd jt drop ur phn num and cntr name wen itz jt a wk2 d exam. God pas thm
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by Folons: 5:59pm On Jan 03, 2010
@tobyie no problem i dey feel ur swager

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

7 Ways To Remember Everything You Read In The Exam Hall / Do Private University Graduates Find It Hard To Get Jobs In Nigeria? / Nigerian PHD Students Stranded In UK (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.