Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,034 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) - Investment (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) (107066 Views)

MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife / Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift / MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by harmbhrosz(m): 12:16am On Dec 22, 2016
ikp120:

I just gave you the link. You can ask you Reps that when you see them because me I don't give a hoot mehn.
lol you don't give a hoot mehn put you went to find a random link and said case closed as if you even knew what you were saying...

Kids everywhere undecided
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by fkdmods: 12:18am On Dec 22, 2016
ikp120:

That's none of my business because it's their personal business, which I don't care about.

My business is with this order here:

http://punchng.com/reps-ask-security-agencies-arrest-mmmpromoters/

Exactly.
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by ikp120(m): 12:26am On Dec 22, 2016
harmbhrosz:
lol you don't give a hoot mehn put you went to find a random link and said case closed as if you even knew what you were saying...

Kids everywhere undecided

What is this one saying sef?

I gave the link to prove my point in the first post, that the Reps actually asked the security agencies to arrest those promoting mmm.
What is hard to understand there?

I said I don't care about mmm. The only thing I care about is the order issued and the inaction of the police to it.

That's all mehn.

Before you quote me, try to see what I'm talking about.

BTW thanks for calling me a kid. cheesy

Good night!
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by harmbhrosz(m): 12:39am On Dec 22, 2016
ikp120:

What is this one saying sef?

I gave the link to prove my point in the first post, that the Reps actually asked the security agencies to arrest those promoting mmm.
What is hard to understand there?

I said I don't care about mmm. The only thing I care about is the order issued and the inaction of the police to it.

That's all mehn.

Before you quote me, try to see what I'm talking about.

BTW thanks for calling me a kid. cheesy

Good night!
lol now what I'm saying is the police don't take orders from the rep and that is why no one can be arrested.

I care less about MMM myself
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by deolu2000(m): 12:41am On Dec 22, 2016
Those cars i can see are mere tokunbo cars dt are worth at best, #1.5m i was actually expecting something more sophisticated than these rountine toks jare having earned so much from their downlines in MMM.
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by darknetcom: 12:43am On Dec 22, 2016
ikp120:

I can turn 20k to at over 60k in a week or less with stress. cool

without hardwork??....sitting on your asss in a week??..
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by ikp120(m): 12:43am On Dec 22, 2016
harmbhrosz:
lol now what I'm saying is the police don't take orders from the rep and that is why no one can be arrested.

I care less about MMM myself

Alright
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by darknetcom: 12:49am On Dec 22, 2016
casby:
Just hear urself out, how on earth will u in anyway compare mmm that has put smiles on the faces of so many people with book haram who has done nothing but bring pain to people? Aah! Pls take that back, look for something else to say

i knew that will pisss you off..

i was thinking...the way you people think..

if boko haram pronounce to become christians...

una would jump ship immediately... lipsrsealed...

i know thats crazy to even consider... grin..

but the way una think,nothing suprise me no more... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed...

case is trump... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed...
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by joenor(m): 1:11am On Dec 22, 2016
He tried
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by ikp120(m): 1:11am On Dec 22, 2016
darknetcom:

without hardwork??....sitting on your asss in a week??..
You should prove me wrong if you can. It's as easy as anything on earth cool cool
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by darknetcom: 1:13am On Dec 22, 2016
ikp120:

You should prove me wrong if you can.
It's as easy as anything on earth cool cool

are you serious??.....

only a thief thinks like you...

our parents did a very bad job on us...

look how you think..??...

you dont want to move a muscle only thinking how to cheat others...

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by ikp120(m): 1:19am On Dec 22, 2016
darknetcom:

are you serious??.....

You're very funny o.

Somebody calls you from Mars to tell you that Mars is really habitable and you're like "God punish that your lying mouth!" grin grin No be from Mars the guy dey call you ni? undecided
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by ikp120(m): 1:24am On Dec 22, 2016
darknetcom:

are you serious??.....

our parents did a very bad job on us...

look how you think..??...

you dont want to move a muscle only thinking how to cheat others...

You sound like a kid who doesn't even know that there are legitimate stuffs you could run right from your home (on your ass) and make huge turnovers.

I'm thinking like a billionaire dear. You're thinking so low that I can't believe that you're even wondering how to turn 20k to 60k in a week undecided
Where I'm even thinking of how to tidy up a 7 bedroom duplex and get a better car very soon.

Jeez! Guy I think you're really a kid/teenager! cry angry
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by VajanahDischaj(f): 1:40am On Dec 22, 2016
GudluckIBB:
Some gullible peeps will still not believe, they will say its photoshop

January 14th is around the corner
forget those ppl!they are goners in the world of making wealth. they only believe wealth comes Thru slavery job or begging.
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by VajanahDischaj(f): 1:41am On Dec 22, 2016
ikp120:
And police didn't arrest the guy? I thought an order was issued against promoters of that scheme? undecided
he will 'bribe ' the police to arrest all haters of MMM sef
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by VajanahDischaj(f): 1:44am On Dec 22, 2016
temhab:
shocked
Let me call lalasticlala and seun
team mate, u also dey GHW?LOL... mumu Seun crew no sabi this one ooh. all they do is talk about MMM forgetting we have over 20 with even up to 60%
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by ikp120(m): 1:51am On Dec 22, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
he will 'bribe ' the police to arrest all haters of MMM sef

Lolzzz grin grin grin
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by temhab(f): 2:28am On Dec 22, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
team mate, u also dey GHW?LOL... mumu Seun crew no sabi this one ooh. all they do is talk about MMM forgetting we have over 20 with even up to 60%

By the mention of emu emu emu, FP lo sure ju.

Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by Nobody: 2:29am On Dec 22, 2016
if you are imolite, i will sale imocarnival.com for a token

for more check below
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imo_Carnival

call 08182481552 or whatsapp
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by Diamondqueen(f): 3:23am On Dec 22, 2016
darknetcom:

absolutly not..i hope yours is not their..??..
not at all.
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by ogawisdom(m): 3:25am On Dec 22, 2016
econity:

PH again kwa because you were promised 20%.
Why are my fellow country men this dull in thinking.
It's your like that refer to the President as dullard but here you're proving once again that you're dull.

Are you telling people that has their money frozen because of the number of GH is greater than PH to make another PH?
So you never knew that such a time will come when the scenario will play out.
There is no amount of intervention that will stop MMM from crashing. It has completed it life cycle.

A goat like u doesn't deserve a reply

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by ogawisdom(m): 3:28am On Dec 22, 2016
NaijaFutbol:

Quoting you as a concerned Nigerian who has your interest at heart:

Unless you are a guider (which means you are marketing MMM for its integrity sake), do not create PH request yet. Otherwise, you must be required to PH (maybe even before the unfreezing) or be blocked.

Come back to quote this if it doesn't happen.

U r soo wrong and u will see it b4 long
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 4:25am On Dec 22, 2016
MMM everywhere... Hmm
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by Diligence: 5:06am On Dec 22, 2016
Thanksgiving is way to go! I'm glad Mmm education is on the hi to help some ignorant folks. Once again, may what ever u wish Mmm befall u!
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by itunesgiftcard(m): 5:34am On Dec 22, 2016
Mjshexy:
Hahahaha...such impetus with people's money oh cheesy

Na so... maga fall guy man turn big boy with body guards

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by itunesgiftcard(m): 5:39am On Dec 22, 2016
Bubewilson:
OP your camera is not even sharp..

What is lavish about the party? How may people came? What was served to attendees? What was said?

people they think their money dem done loose for MMM you they tell them why dem no come party.
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by Mjshexy(f): 6:03am On Dec 22, 2016
itunesgiftcard:

Na so... maga fall guy man turn big boy with body guards
I tell u bro
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by ejisun53(m): 6:17am On Dec 22, 2016
Anything goes in Niger.
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by uboma(m): 6:19am On Dec 22, 2016
gemale:

Dt guy made over 1 billion naira 4rm d mmm scam (some pple r even saying 5 billion). Dts over 2 million dollars using d current exchange rate. Dt is minus d fronts he most likely was using 2 operate dud accounts dt some poor, oblivious participants were PH 2. If he invests half dt amount in2 various business interest, he would be able 2 afford those guards 4 his entire lifetime.

the summary of it all is IF.

If he invest his loot wisely, then he may be able to afford their services for as long as he lives. How about his loved ones? Will he provide bodyguards for them as well?

And if he fails to invest wisely, your guess is as good as mine.
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by ednut1(m): 6:19am On Dec 22, 2016
iamawara:

ednut, and I don't think you are a participant, if not how do you expect him to earn the stated amount? Did participants send cash directly to his account or what?
he is a top admin, go to the testimonial page, u will see several of his comments on the GH he has been getting. 5m severally. all they need to do is as pple are ph and gh, the top admins and their cronies get help of millions and not provide help. shikena. it is not a charity so the investors and promoters have to gain aswell
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by irishMO123(m): 6:29am On Dec 22, 2016
Barney11:
mmm will be back
false hope....dey console yourself, its good for your health
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by irishMO123(m): 6:34am On Dec 22, 2016
chessguru:
Pls disregard any media propaganda been launched against mmm-Nigeria by Nigeria paid/sponsored media, bloggers, so-called financial analysts/experts and online news outlets seeking for cheap popularity/traffic . mmm didn't crash. Frozen measure is normal in mmm operations and it has never led to the collapse of the system. I have watch many video on Youtube that got me convinced that there's nothing to panic about frozen mavro. u get ur GH from others PH, if nobody PH where do u think mmm will get ur GH from. Me and u are the one to make mmm continue or collapse in Nigeria not the Media
will u sharap there....you still want pple to PH who the hell would do such shit,when they still have their transaction pending...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? / Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? / MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.