Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) (107098 Views)

MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife / Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift / MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by darknetcom: 11:13pm On Dec 21, 2016
kedeojo:
yes d promoters inscription is boldly written but let them return d participant spare money with them than to keep it with themselves. If by january 14 MMM didn't come up, they should pay others who hasn't receive their money cos through registration it easy to know. if they fail to pay back, let their be complain to EFFC because that is a fraud. When the top guilders are arrested and drill by the anti graft outfit, am very sure they will comply with payment of those victim.

you dont know ...
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by gemale(m): 11:16pm On Dec 21, 2016
casby:
Bank has put my money on hold for 2months 2.5m customers money I was almost lockt up for it, yet at month end they deduct their charges while I was unable to withdraw
Did u complain 2 D bank? Even if u did & u didn't get answered, did you report dem 2 CBN?
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by gemale(m): 11:18pm On Dec 21, 2016
Coldsteel:
I still don't get.. Is he the only guider? What about the others? They also made mind blowing profits from this scheme, why weren't they mentioned. Why deliberately endangering the life of this young man?MMM investors knew the risk b4 investing ,blaming guiders won't solve the issue (Anybody could make a guider through the school).
He is d kingpin. He said it himself dt he's d number 1 guider of mmm who brought it to Nigeria.
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by raayah(f): 11:18pm On Dec 21, 2016
ekeochaeke:
People would always question what they know nothing about. Where do banks make the money they use in building branches and paying you your little intrest? Is it not from other peoples money. If banks do not need new money to survive, why do they have marketers and chase poeple about to open accounts with them? This is the same principle that keeps MMM going.
I was in the bank today when a customer came to cash a huge sum, he was asked to wait, that they did not have that amount to give him in cash at that time. The customer gladly waited, did he go about saying the bank had crashed, No. Because he knew if he was given that sum at that time there would not be enough cash to pay others.
People say MMM has crashed in SA and zimbabwe, and i laugh. A simple google search would reveal that MMM is alive and doing fine in these countries. Pls try it for yourselves and stop feeding yourself with any trash the media tells you.

Banks make money from high interest on loans, account fees, transfer fees etc. Banks make millions in profit every year.

I wonder where you people get the idea that banks don't make money.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by Origin(f): 11:21pm On Dec 21, 2016
Did they send a notice to all members and how many were there. Cos I cant see anybody on seat.

I beg post his address for his members to be able to reach him.
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 21, 2016
dollarprincess:
Are you an MMM investor?
You are Cordially invited to 7 days powerful fire vigil
at iyanapaja along Somolu junction
Theme: VOMIT MY MONEY NOW
@ 9pm prompt. Be there... Don't miss out.. cool

What's the name of the church?
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by darknetcom: 11:26pm On Dec 21, 2016
casby:
U said THEIR MONEY not urs ,u choose to keep ur own in the bank ,they choose to put theirs in mmm, is it suppose to be ur problem?

dawnit..but you will be the same people comdeming all of us in a half year from now because you lost something..

walahi..i was thinking..if boko haram was somewhat christian organisation...

you would be on the side of boko haram...!..
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 11:28pm On Dec 21, 2016
ikp120:
And police didn't arrest the guy? I thought an order was issued against promoters of that scheme? undecided

Mumu.. Sleep if you dont understand how did system works...
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 11:29pm On Dec 21, 2016
Aburi001:
Na special thunder with high voltage from Amadioha go fire that guy and Mavrodi.

After you...
Till you know how the system works
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by ameh99: 11:30pm On Dec 21, 2016
careercrew1:
MMM Nigeria No1 guider Chuddy was spotted holding a very lavish end of year party thanks giving service at a very popular Hotel in Ikeja.

Chuddy is the No1 guider for the popular ponzi scheme called MMM which was founded by Mavrodi. Recently, the ponzi scheme crashed and all monies realized was frozen leaving only top guiders as major beneficiaries of the scheme.

Also during the event held in Ikeja, the popular No1 guider is spotted moving about with hefty body guards due to the fear of being attacked from frustrated Nigerians who lost billions of Naira in the ponzi scheme.

Other top guiders were seen at the event and spotted leaving with their brand new cars and suvs.

See pictures below of the lavish event:

http://www.careercrewblog.com/2016/12/mmm-nigeria-no1-guider-holds-lavish-end.html

Instead of this ops to go get real story thats really fit for FP he is here looking for every avenue to make mockery of Mmm not knowing that they are actually publisizing mmm, just when you think you making mockery of something little do you know that you are advertising that same thing and giving it popularity.

And if you investigate the op in question you might discover he is also running a similar mml program only looking for a way to kill his competition
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by Ator008(m): 11:30pm On Dec 21, 2016
chessguru:
Pls disregard any media propaganda been launched against mmm-Nigeria by Nigeria paid/sponsored media, bloggers, so-called financial analysts/experts and online news outlets seeking for cheap popularity/traffic . mmm didn't crash. Frozen measure is normal in mmm operations and it has never led to the collapse of the system. I have watch many video on Youtube that got me convinced that there's nothing to panic about frozen mavro. u get ur GH from others PH, if nobody PH where do u think mmm will get ur GH from. Me and u are the one to make mmm continue or collapse in Nigeria not the Media
ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION !!!
Are you MMM investor?
You are cordially invited to 7 days powerful fire vigil at iyana ipaja.
Theme: DA OWO MI PADA KIO SI GBA OWO MI FUN MI
@ 9pm prompt, this fri 23rd Dec 2016.
Be there...
M M M:
MOLE,
MOBA,
MOTUNGBAPADA
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by Daddi: 11:32pm On Dec 21, 2016
kennyonthrone:
lol I envy d guy shaa he has achieved a lot in one yeaar.OP so u Noo want mk em d flow wit vodyy guaard if na u nko
just imagining the kind of vigil and online traffic that'll be on 13/14th January 2017 night. I can feel the anticipation.
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by NaijaFutbol: 11:32pm On Dec 21, 2016
ogawisdom:
the time to create PH request is now for the smart participants. Do you know why u shld rush and create PH request nw bc you will not be matched till the system is unfrozen which is over 3weeks ahead and enough for ur mavro to mature and ready for collection. Non participants will never understand this. Rush and create PH request nw you have absolutely nothing to lose as ur money keeps growing in the system till 14th January if they unfreeze it fine if not your money is still with you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i just created a PH request two days ago tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue not forgetting 20% christmas bonus for creating your ur PH request nw. infact just go and create a PH request for you are not paying nw till 14 January or regret it later if mmm bounces back cool cool cool cool

NB PHing is different from creating a PH request again non participants will never understand this, rush and create a PH request b4 it's all over

Quoting you as a concerned Nigerian who has your interest at heart:

Unless you are a guider (which means you are marketing MMM for its integrity sake), do not create PH request yet. Otherwise, you must be required to PH (maybe even before the unfreezing) or be blocked.

Come back to quote this if it doesn't happen.
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by darknetcom: 11:32pm On Dec 21, 2016
one group come and cheat you and go..
another group come cheat you and go....

then another one..

then another one..

dont you guys ever see that??

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by casby: 11:35pm On Dec 21, 2016
I was practically working with them every day, from 7am to 6pm, from one story to the other, they said it was from CBN but when they removed the monthly charges, I was mad with them, but did it change anything?
gemale:

Did u complain 2 D bank? Even if u did & u didn't get answered, did you report dem 2 CBN?
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by ameh99: 11:36pm On Dec 21, 2016
How comes it is those that are not Mmm participants that are killing themselve over this MMM wahala.... grin
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 11:39pm On Dec 21, 2016
originalmachine:
..that one is for sure....the EFCC already has his YouTube video where he said he brought MMM to Nigeria...he also posted it on twitter ...some days back his wife also posted that her husband brought it to Nigeria....the idiot doesn't provide help, he only gets help from the MMM community... he can't run.....is too late for him to deny anything... we are tracking him, still gathering evidence ....

Do you really know how the system works?

Am sure if you do.. You will go and sleep.

your EFCC boss will go to jail soon for corruption
Hahaha

Say no to drugs
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by casby: 11:42pm On Dec 21, 2016
Just hear urself out, how on earth will u in anyway compare mmm that has put smiles on the faces of so many people with book haram who has done nothing but bring pain to people? Aah! Pls take that back, look for something else to say
darknetcom:

dawnit..but you will be the same people comdeming all of us in a half year from now because you lost something..

walahi..i was thinking..if boko haram was somewhat christian organisation...

you would be on the side of boko haram...!..
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by HealthCoach1: 11:43pm On Dec 21, 2016
Are you tired of excess weight in your body most especially around your tummy? 
Losing weight is an issue that is becoming so hard to achieve for majority of people. A lot of people really wish to reduce and control their weight, but has not been easy to do. There is a natural supplement called Clean 9 that can help you reduce your weight within a period of days. This has been tested locally and internationally by standard nutrition agencies including our Nigerian NAFDAC to be of good quality and with no side effects. 
Yes, under a period of some days, you can reduce your weight to the level of your choice with ease without any side effect. 
You can reduce between 5-10kg of weight within 9 days, we can also help you reduce between 20-30kg within a period of 30 days. 
Nature makes it standout 
A lot of testimonies of positive results are coming in on daily basis from people that have been managed by this product. 
We offer free home delivery service. 
Payment on delivery available nationwide. 

To place your order or to learn more:
Call/SMS/Whatsapp: 08065035401 
BBM: D1A0F4FA
E-mail: ooluwaseunayodele@gmail.com
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by iamawara(m): 11:43pm On Dec 21, 2016
ednut1:
my man of the year Chuddy cool. no pity for greedy pple. if this guy has 5m hanging in the system will he organise end of the year party. bros go don make up to 5b in this scam. i expect to see picture of his New village mansion soon heheheh

ednut, and I don't think you are a participant, if not how do you expect him to earn the stated amount? Did participants send cash directly to his account or what?
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by harmbhrosz(m): 11:51pm On Dec 21, 2016
Yarduni:

Will! Only if you know how to use that word. You know it's a conditional word right?
will a conditional word? Then what is 'might' ?
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by AdoptedSon: 11:52pm On Dec 21, 2016
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by ikp120(m): 11:53pm On Dec 21, 2016
berrystunn:

Mumu.. Sleep if you dont understand how did system works...

Didn't you read what you just quoted at all? I have nothing against how people spend their money. I was just reacting to the inaction of the police with respect to the order issued against mmm promoters.
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by ikp120(m): 11:56pm On Dec 21, 2016
casby:
What are u arresting them for?
http://punchng.com/reps-ask-security-agencies-arrest-mmmpromoters/
Please that's the link to the news about the order issued by the Reps.
You can ask them that because I have nothing to do with mmm
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by ikp120(m): 11:58pm On Dec 21, 2016
casby:
So do u want to creat the order with mmm? While people has worked and still working for 5months no salary, if only people will chanel their efforts to more important things other than on other people's business

That's what I was talking about.

Case closed!
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by harmbhrosz(m): 11:59pm On Dec 21, 2016
Olukat:

Would that replaced the billions withdrawn by the scammers.
The game is over
MMM has come and gone. Only those who wanted to have a carrier with the scam ended up in tears now grin grin grin grin
but I don't understand how people can still be this daft at this information age o. did you think the participants donated their money into the guys account or what...

For Christ sake don't just type because people are typing, do some research 1st and reason before contributing abba undecided
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by harmbhrosz(m): 12:01am On Dec 22, 2016
ikp120:

That's what I was talking about.

Case closed!
lol and the security agencies takes order from reps abi chai!!! Nigeria is finished grin

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by ikp120(m): 12:02am On Dec 22, 2016
fkdmods:

Why would they arrest him? The genius of MMM is that it is not illegal. They pretty much told those mumu subscribers that they will loose their money before hand and yet they invested anyway. They preyed on greed which is the number one reason why people get duped.

That's none of my business because it's their personal business, which I don't care about.

My business is with this order here:

Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by ikp120(m): 12:04am On Dec 22, 2016
harmbhrosz:
lol and the security agencies takes order from reps abi chai!!! Nigeria is finished grin

I just gave you the link. You can ask you Reps that when you see them because me I don't give a hoot mehn.
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by bikam(m): 12:05am On Dec 22, 2016
Imagine what happen at one of the Eco bank branch in porthacourt today, where a customer want to withdraw 200k n he was given 100k, d 100k was given 50k. dey claim dey don't want 2go bankrupt. even you can't withdraw above 200k. A bank talkless of mmm, dis is what we call planning and control. walahai mmm is perfect
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by ikp120(m): 12:08am On Dec 22, 2016
darknetcom:

because you dont complain..
now they even have the protection of the police..
i dont understand you guys with too much greed.... undecided
i would have no problem cheating you guys from your hard earned money...
i would just play on your greed..
you want to turn 20k to 30k in only one month..
are you people serious a tall..??
I can turn 20k to at over 60k in a week or less with stress. cool
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by DaBullIT(m): 12:10am On Dec 22, 2016
He go buy island for indonesia

grin grin grin grin
ednut1:
my man of the year Chuddy cool. no pity for greedy pple. if this guy has 5m hanging in the system will he organise end of the year party. bros go don make up to 5b in this scam. i expect to see picture of his New village mansion soon heheheh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? / Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? / MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.