Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage (57101 Views)

10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better / Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? / 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage by Lionofdjungle: 9:32pm On Dec 22, 2016
MzLarem:
This thread has given male prostitutes the effrontery to talk.

If you call them Hoes and you are having sex with them,you are no different from the Hoes you fvck. When you guys can tame that thing between your legs and discipline yourself not ask or expect sex after every little offer then keeping of virginity will thrive.
Ladies themselves demand for it at times. Some ladies don't like disciplined guys; they guys who will be screwing them as often as possible. I've seen ladies who said that they must go to bed with their would be partners before they get married to him so as to be sure that he is sexually active.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage by Lionofdjungle: 9:33pm On Dec 22, 2016
MzLarem:
This thread has given male prostitutes the effrontery to talk.

If you call them Hoes and you are having sex with them,you are no different from the Hoes you fvck. When you guys can tame that thing between your legs and discipline yourself not ask or expect sex after every little offer then keeping of virginity will thrive.
Ladies themselves demand for it at times. Some ladies don't like disciplined guys; they want guys who will be screwing them as often as possible. I've seen ladies who said that they must go to bed with their would be partners before they get married to him so as to be sure that he is sexually active.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage by geraldgiz(m): 9:43pm On Dec 22, 2016
makydebbie:
wow I heard estate is in shambles.

At a time, I stopped watsapp. Cos of exams.
yea it is ooh,shops demolished,how do we chat comfortably again,like WeChat,imo or any cool platform
Re: 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage by BrooklynTheBully: 10:05pm On Dec 22, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Please eye yam a virgin, I don't know what you're talking about undecided

cheesy grin

Lol, virgin ke??... I'll pass, Bruh cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage by queenaisha(f): 10:09pm On Dec 22, 2016
Xensity:
Virginity is overrated. There is actually nothing intrinsically special about it. It's just one of those ideological cultural frameworks that people subscribe to without examining critically.

If the idea of keeping one's virginity till one gets married should ever be taken seriously, then it should also be emphasized in the camp of males too, and not just in the camp of females.

If anyone demands that his wife-to-be remains a virgin till they get married, a notion I find inherently silly, and a mere product of ideological indoctrination and sheepish conformity, he too has to be a virgin, and remain one till he gets married. Don't expect from someone something you can't deliver.
God Bless U for dis post!!!..u will live long n marry a good wife
Re: 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage by tosyne2much(m): 10:29pm On Dec 22, 2016
thunderbabs:
4. Awa niyen grin Fucck boiz
And you're happy to admit that you're a fuccck boy? cheesy
Re: 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 22, 2016
Lionofdjungle:
Ladies themselves demand for it at times. Some ladies don't like disciplined guys; they want guys who will be screwing them as often as possible. I've seen ladies who said that they must go to bed with their would be partners before they get married to him so as to be sure that he is sexually active.
That is the problem here...We all live our lives based on the other people's opinion of us...Guys will say girls dont like guys that choose to abstain,girls will say guys dont like virgins and on and on...

When you have your own standard and principles,you wont get swayed away by other people's opinion of you.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:39pm On Dec 22, 2016
MzLarem:
That is the problem here...We all live our lives based on the other people's opinion of us...Guys will say girls dont like guys that choose to abstain,girls will say guys dont like virgins and on and on...

When you have your own standard and principles,you wont get swayed away by other people's opinion of you.
and may i also add, this is the point where women are separated from girls and men from boys. the stage of maturity.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage by fromnigeria(m): 10:48pm On Dec 22, 2016
[quote author=tosyne2much post=52139513][/quote] Deceiver, always telling lies in ten ways.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage by tosyne2much(m): 10:50pm On Dec 22, 2016
fromnigeria:

Deceiver, always telling lies in ten ways.
Which lie you see for this write-up baba? cool
Re: 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage by tosyne2much(m): 10:53pm On Dec 22, 2016
MzLarem:

Hmmmn!! I'm inclined to agree with you on this one cool
Re: 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 22, 2016
VeeVeeMyLuv:

and may i also add, this is the point where women are separated from girls and men from boys. the stage of maturity.
And that sir,is not even determined by age.

I agree with you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage by tosyne2much(m): 11:02pm On Dec 22, 2016
Nonsreal:
na b say konji never hold u na, cos i remenber a neigbour of mine that has been giving me hard tym to bleed and one nite she jst ran in my room dat she is afraid of the dark, lol dark ko dark ni..... After that the rest is history
Abeg come finish your story oooo... Wetin come later happen? cheesy
Re: 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage by 1miccza: 11:10pm On Dec 22, 2016
10 reasons why Tosyne2much would never stop creating lists
Re: 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage by ReubenE(m): 11:23pm On Dec 22, 2016
Xensity:
Virginity is overrated. There is actually nothing intrinsically special about it. It's just one of those ideological cultural frameworks that people subscribe to without examining critically.

If the idea of keeping one's virginity till one gets married should ever be taken seriously, then it should also be emphasized in the camp of males too, and not just in the camp of females.

If anyone demands that his wife-to-be remains a virgin till they get married, a notion I find inherently silly, and a mere product of ideological indoctrination and sheepish conformity, he too has to be a virgin, and remain one till he gets married. Don't expect from someone something you can't deliver.
Exactly my opinion....
Virginity, then what? Exactly nothing.

A man who is not a virgin, looking for a virgin is confused....
Re: 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage by Daneezy: 11:28pm On Dec 22, 2016
Medunah:
True thou but seriously, how many guys of these days are worth keeping the hymen for?
me !!!

Am 22yrs of age and I am still a virgin. But trust me when tell you that, the konji I have to bear every now and then, is almost making me go crazy.

Is there any drugs that reduces the rate of konji? Because I want to go to the seminary, and I dont ever want to test a food that I will want to eat in the future.

Shay u grab?
Re: 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage by tosyne2much(m): 11:34pm On Dec 22, 2016
1miccza:
10 reasons why Tosyne2'much would never stop creating lists

The ministry must thrive you know? cheesy cheesy
Re: 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage by Olu317(m): 11:37pm On Dec 22, 2016
cool
tosyne2much:
Let those who want to be Fu*k boiz be. After all there are Ru*ns gals. What is good for the goose is also good for gander grin
tosyne2much:
Let those who want to be Fu*k boiz be. After all there are Ru*ns gals. What is good for the goose is also good for gander

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage by tosyne2much(m): 11:39pm On Dec 22, 2016
Daneezy:
me !!!

Am 22yrs of age and I am still a virgin. But trust me when tell you that, the konji I have to bear every now and then, is almost making me go crazy.

Is there any drugs that reduces the rate of konji? Because I want to go to the seminary, and I dont ever want to test a food that I will want to eat in the future.

Shay u grab?
That's very good of you bro.. If there's need to buy padlock, abeg buy am make you padlock your joystick
Re: 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage by queenbetsy(f): 11:49pm On Dec 22, 2016
DavidEsq:

Why wld one want to live for anoda, or do stuff primarily because the oda approves of it? So men like plump or big butt, u decide to put on weight at the risk of not being able to control it and becoming overweight. Chai! The best u can do dat wld pay off in the end is wat u do for urself. This is d reason u ladies are ur own worst enemies. Competing for male attention like maggots over fresh poo. Yes that's how terrible it looks. Insecurity is wat u get in the end, wen u keep breaking ur backs for guys, cos wen dey leave u for anoda, u feel inadequate and even wen u married, the malady continues.
excuse me?? Not all... Some doesn't care...
Re: 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage by Daneezy: 11:59pm On Dec 22, 2016
tosyne2much:
That's very good of you bro.. If there's need to buy padlock, abeg buy am make you padlock your joystick
I nor get money. Buy for ur boy na!!
Re: 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage by tosyne2much(m): 12:03am On Dec 23, 2016
Daneezy:
I nor get money. Buy for ur boy na!!
Roflwkmd cheesy cheesy Use the one wey you dey use lock your door grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage by DanielGb(m): 12:05am On Dec 23, 2016
Medunah:
True thou but seriously, how many guys of these days are worth keeping the hymen for?
Me, if you still have it.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage by tosyne2much(m): 12:07am On Dec 23, 2016
DanielGb:

No dey whine the babe nah.. Mind you, Medunah never said she has it cool
Re: 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage by queenbetsy(f): 12:11am On Dec 23, 2016
MzLarem:

i agree with you dear. However, the society we are in is not encouraging and only 2 out of 20 can "really" abstain

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage by Medunah: 12:16am On Dec 23, 2016
DanielGb:

Lol, don't mind tosyne2much jare

Don't worry, your rightful virgin will come along
Re: 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage by Nobody: 12:21am On Dec 23, 2016
queenbetsy:
i agree with you dear. However, the society we are in is not encouraging and only 2 out of 20 can "really" abstain
When a person knows he/she cant abstain,they should do their self a favor by sticking to one partner or better still,get married early.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage by queenbetsy(f): 12:27am On Dec 23, 2016
MzLarem:
When a person knows he/she cant abstain,they should do their self a favor by sticking to one partner or better still,get married early.
exactly! Instead of them to look for a potential husband and plan their future, they will continue roaming the streets of lagos until they are 30+ smh for them....
Re: 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage by Nobody: 12:32am On Dec 23, 2016
queenbetsy:
exactly! Instead of them to look for a potential husband and plan their future, they will continue roaming the streets of lagos until they are 30+ smh for them....
According to someone i know,they wanna enjoy life first before settling smiley
Re: 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage by queenbetsy(f): 12:34am On Dec 23, 2016
MzLarem:
According to someone i know,they wanna enjoy life first before settling smiley
as if the thing is 5alive pulpy orange... hian!
Re: 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage by tosyne2much(m): 12:35am On Dec 23, 2016
Medunah:

Lol, don't mind tosyne2much jare

Don't worry, your rightful virgin will come along
Thank God say u no deny am.... You're a good girl cool
Re: 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage by Nobody: 12:43am On Dec 23, 2016
queenbetsy:
as if the thing is 5alive pulpy orange... hian!
Lmao...this cracked me up grin

It is chivita.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photo Of The Day ; [ Nice, Even One Of The Best Ever ] / Chat Between A White Babe And A Nigerian Guy / Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.