Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,404 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photoshoot To The 'Other Room' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photoshoot To The 'Other Room' (50149 Views)

Ibadan Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Middle Of The Highway / Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot To A Private Jet / Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos To The Bedroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photoshoot To The 'Other Room' by mroop(m): 8:17am On Dec 22, 2016
Handsome Ken and cutie, Tiwalola Lamlam Odetola also known as Lami got married recently in a high profile society event.

Their pre-wedding photography as directed by ace Lagos photographer, Weezy Scott has caught the eye of social media users who were thrilled with the private photo of the two love birds in bedroom sharing a mouth-watering kiss of life.

Weezy who shared the pictures on his Instagram page specifically shared some interesting words about the intimate kisss;

" you and i, make me forget my name A kiss is a lovely trick, designed by nature, to stop words when speech becomes superfluous. we still cant get enough of them," he wrote.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOSEedChTFW/?taken-by=weezy_scott

Source ::: http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/12/romantic-photos-hot-nigerian-couple.html?m=0

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photoshoot To The 'Other Room' by mroop(m): 8:17am On Dec 22, 2016
SEE MORE HOT PHOTOS OF THE COUPLE TO BE HERE >>>>> http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/12/romantic-photos-hot-nigerian-couple.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photoshoot To The 'Other Room' by powerfulsettingz: 8:18am On Dec 22, 2016
It takes an iron to sharpen an iron, so also it take money to display real love

So because of been the fct I have a request from nairalander

I have a cousin who just finished her ND in accounting this year , stays around Ketu, she's serious in need of a work just in case u have an offer pls mention my post back thanks

5 Likes

Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photoshoot To The 'Other Room' by eezeribe(m): 8:30am On Dec 22, 2016
One day, this trend of pre-wedding photoshoot will fade away

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photoshoot To The 'Other Room' by passionate88: 11:32am On Dec 22, 2016
cool

Recession don also hold depper life church o.... December retreat is now 23-26

Buhari sef

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photoshoot To The 'Other Room' by pautex: 11:32am On Dec 22, 2016
3 to comment
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photoshoot To The 'Other Room' by falconey(m): 11:33am On Dec 22, 2016
Wetin man go post now?
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photoshoot To The 'Other Room' by MrIcredible: 11:33am On Dec 22, 2016
Mtscheeeeeewu undecided

Fuckerholics undecided

20 Likes

Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photoshoot To The 'Other Room' by SWORD419(m): 11:33am On Dec 22, 2016
soon na pre-bleeping pinshure go reign

3 Likes

Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photoshoot To The 'Other Room' by Adeoba10(m): 11:33am On Dec 22, 2016
Nake we they creative to produce machine or equipment that will benefit the whole nation, lailai, na pre-wedding pictures we dey always dey creative for.... Despite the fact that even after taking that pix, the guy will still go out and straff him side chicks, while saidu gateman will still help our wife-to-be oil her engine.... Buh watin be my business

11 Likes

Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photoshoot To The 'Other Room' by aljazira: 11:33am On Dec 22, 2016
I pray they both continously put God first in their lives as only that will make this love last forever.
Congratulations from Alhaji Aljazira live from Minna.

1 Like

Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photoshoot To The 'Other Room' by holyboss: 11:34am On Dec 22, 2016
The two of you

1 Like

Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photoshoot To The 'Other Room' by TheTrueSeeker: 11:34am On Dec 22, 2016
That moment when Eve gave Adam the Apple and the World became twisted...!!!

2 Likes

Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photoshoot To The 'Other Room' by Oildichotomy(m): 11:34am On Dec 22, 2016
Why is it that Handsome men like us end up marrying average looking ladies sef?

Is it a nature balance theory?? grin

4 Likes

Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photoshoot To The 'Other Room' by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 22, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photoshoot To The 'Other Room' by AmuEwu: 11:35am On Dec 22, 2016
Truly, the end is near angry
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photoshoot To The 'Other Room' by ItsawrapOutfit: 11:36am On Dec 22, 2016
Interesting.

Mr. Groom, come and order for your tuxedo now o grin

1 Like

Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photoshoot To The 'Other Room' by afolwalex20(m): 11:36am On Dec 22, 2016
The wife is not beautiful undecided

1 Like

Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photoshoot To The 'Other Room' by maximunimpact(m): 11:36am On Dec 22, 2016
Pre-wedding madness...... i can't wait for this trend to die. God please bring back the good old days of marriage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photoshoot To The 'Other Room' by AmuEwu: 11:37am On Dec 22, 2016
Lol. ..
That selfie picture na lie. Look at the guys hand

2 Likes

Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photoshoot To The 'Other Room' by okonja(m): 11:40am On Dec 22, 2016
Hmmmm............IFE yii shaa cheesy cheesy
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photoshoot To The 'Other Room' by LesbianBoy(m): 11:42am On Dec 22, 2016
Rubbish undecided
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photoshoot To The 'Other Room' by Boyooosa(m): 11:43am On Dec 22, 2016
MrIcredible:
Mtscheeeeeewu undecided

Fuckerholics undecided
But they love life and not frustrated....
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photoshoot To The 'Other Room' by awa(m): 11:43am On Dec 22, 2016
This is outright nonsense

1 Like

Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photoshoot To The 'Other Room' by CplusJason: 11:44am On Dec 22, 2016
I wish them well.
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photoshoot To The 'Other Room' by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 22, 2016
afolwalex20:
The wife is not beautiful undecided

In your opinion.

She's obviously very beautiful to him.

Your opinion means nothing. undecided think about it.

3 Likes

Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photoshoot To The 'Other Room' by Kaxmytex(m): 11:46am On Dec 22, 2016
PRE_WEDDING SNAKE ZAHRA

1 Like

Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photoshoot To The 'Other Room' by nepapole(m): 11:49am On Dec 22, 2016
Shey Na pre wedding pic abi pre Fukking pic.. Iranu.

1 Like

Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photoshoot To The 'Other Room' by yehmi01(m): 11:49am On Dec 22, 2016
Yeye get as e dey smell sha.

Which one is this soft po.n that they call prewedding picture.

The last 3 pictures are just OK. Later if the church cancles the wedding some people will say na devil. cos to me this 2 don marry each other already naa lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photoshoot To The 'Other Room' by Uelvo(f): 11:52am On Dec 22, 2016
Buhari the Don of the other room
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photoshoot To The 'Other Room' by benueguy(m): 11:54am On Dec 22, 2016
Mtchewww. This madness has gotten to this. God save this generation

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage / When A Girl Plays A Fast One On A Guy But It Backfires / 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.