Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,930 members, 7,817,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans (35824 Views)

Bad News For Guiders As MMM Announces New Strategy / MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders / Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by Obito555(m): 2:51pm On Dec 22, 2016
Dont loose hope MMM subscribers grin

3 Likes

Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by ofemigeorge(m): 2:52pm On Dec 22, 2016
Seun wen will you do the same. Why are u hidding na wa ooo.

1 Like

Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by fkdmods: 2:52pm On Dec 22, 2016
olafunny:
let anyone posts anything bad about MMM, it will bo on the front page in seconds. So called stingy rich people who are not ready to help and yet enjoy the agony of others. Sadists angry angry angry

That you cannot see that is the reason Nigeria is impoverished is amazing. They steal from you and turn around to give you scraps and you lap it up like dogs. You guys will never learn.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by Raph01: 2:53pm On Dec 22, 2016
grin
Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 22, 2016
MMM naija grin grin
Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 22, 2016
ekeochaeke:
This is the reason while a younger blog like linda ikeji would forever remain richer and more popular than seun.
When you do your business with sentiment and bias you can never posper.
hahahaha.
Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by jasysandra(f): 2:54pm On Dec 22, 2016
MMM undecided
Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by explorer250(m): 2:54pm On Dec 22, 2016
hehehe dancing.... it belike say we go kill goat for seun this Christmas this one mmm news enter front page

together we can change the world
Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by BlueRayDick: 2:55pm On Dec 22, 2016
ekeochaeke:
This is the reason while a younger blog like linda ikeji would forever remain richer and more popular than seun.
When you do your business with sentiment and bias you can never posper.
So because Seun does not believe in the get rich quick scheme and he speaks out against it makes him bias, sentimental and poor abi? At times I do wonder if Mavrodi actually coded a virus that uploads itself into the brain of subscribers to his Ponzi scheme immediately they register on his site, Cos I don't understand why u lot keep calling for his head when all he is doing is to save potential mugus that might lose their cash to the scheme.....Smh. See reasoning

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by Jidibia(m): 2:56pm On Dec 22, 2016
I am a prospective member. Please let it come back byJanuary cus I want to join, but hope they will not freeze it come Easther? cus I want to use the bonus to pay my house rent by April(Easther). Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by yinkslinks(m): 2:56pm On Dec 22, 2016
When good news of mmm hits online, the witches and wizards hardly comment. Shame on them. January is next Sunday. Together we stand to change the world. Happy celebrations to mmm community alone.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by yinkslinks(m): 2:56pm On Dec 22, 2016
Ole. Lol
Jidibia:
I am a prospective member. Please let it come back byJanuary cus I want to join, but hope they will not freeze it come Easther? cus I want to use the bonus to pay my house rent by April(Easther). Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by skyo78(m): 2:58pm On Dec 22, 2016
obembet:

For people that lack MMM ideology Guys you see
what happened in Eco bank yesterday, Port Harcourt
branch..if
You want to withdraw 200k, they say No, you
must withdraw 100k those withdrawing 100k,
they gave them 50k, most funny part is, you can't
withdraw above 200k.. When I ask, they said, its
festive period, if too much money is removed
from the system, and non remaining to run their
affairs, they'll go bankrupt..
And I was shocked, even bank we see face to
face, faces what an online community as MMM
facing now and then people still go about
castigating it here and there... Where are the
media houses, they must broadcast it oooo...
Cause I no go gree

Then go to another branch.
Or use ATM..

Or do online banking.

Or if you want 100k, tell them you want 200k. So they can say no, take 100k.

MMM doesn't give you any other option but to wait till next year.

You went to a weak branch and are now using it to validate MMMs freezing.

10 Likes

Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by tosyne2much(m): 2:59pm On Dec 22, 2016
Femich18:

You won't see them on this. All what they love to do is search google and post outdated news about how MMM crashed in Zimbabwe and South Africa.
MMM has really helped many people of which I'm one of them.
MMM ll surely come back strong come January by God's grace
Very funny dude.. I can't stop laughing cheesy cheesy
Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by PresidentAtiku(m): 2:59pm On Dec 22, 2016
Mehnnnnnn!!!! Someone should please check if Seun and his Mods are OK..... Nairaland carrying a POSITIVE news about MMM?? Hooowwwwww!!!! This is a miracle.... Is Seun on vacation? This is highly abnormal..... Eventually they are begining to realise that they are fighting a lost battle. Those for MMM are way better and committed than those Buhari supporters against it not knowing they should be grateful to MMM for keeping the anger of Nigerians away from Buhari the hardship distributor

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by tosyne2much(m): 3:01pm On Dec 22, 2016
kenonze:
My green Marvo is755k, I pledged 500k yesterday

Life is all about risk.
In fact it is very risky not to take risk
Seriously? shocked

2 Likes

Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by juman(m): 3:01pm On Dec 22, 2016
When the ponzi scheme finally collapse, they would run and hide. grin

4 Likes

Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by bettercreature(m): 3:01pm On Dec 22, 2016
kenonze:
My green Marvo is755k, I pledged 500k yesterday

Life is all about risk.
In fact it is very risky not to take risk
Bokoharam!

1 Like

Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 22, 2016
MMM hopefuls by the end of January

3 Likes

Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by Polyestar(m): 3:03pm On Dec 22, 2016
MMM crashed only in Nairaland as propagated by Seun and his minions.

4 Likes

Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by me69: 3:04pm On Dec 22, 2016
EYA
Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by Polyestar(m): 3:04pm On Dec 22, 2016
Babzilla:
MMM hopefuls by the end of January
Just pray you're not the one to die before 14th January.

1 Like

Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by PresidentAtiku(m): 3:04pm On Dec 22, 2016
juman:
When the ponzi scheme finally collapse, they would run and hide. grin
zombie

2 Likes

Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by ekeochaeke: 3:04pm On Dec 22, 2016
BlueRayDick:

So because Seun does not believe in the get rich quick scheme and he speaks out against it makes him bias, sentimental and poor abi? At times I do wonder if Mavrodi actually coded a virus that uploads itself into the brain of subscribers to his Ponzi scheme immediately they register on his site, Cos I don't understand why u lot keep calling for his head when all he is doing is to save potential mugus that might lose their cash to the scheme.....Smh. See reasoning

Mumu...did i say he was poor. I only compared him with linda ikeji...tell yourself the truth when you have reread my post.. who is a richer and more successful blogger between the two individuals...and ask yourself who is the older blogger.. i do not need seun's advice to invest.

3 Likes

Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by oshare2015(m): 3:04pm On Dec 22, 2016
If you still believe this pooh that mmm is coming back u r sitting on a long thing because if no new people offer help the system will crash it was designed to actually crash sorry if ur money hang good luck to those who started early

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by SWORD419(m): 3:06pm On Dec 22, 2016
only?? lipsrsealed
Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 22, 2016
I qamble only on reasonable thinqs..Mmm kor, www ni..

2 Likes

Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by chiefolododo(m): 3:06pm On Dec 22, 2016
Eyah I sympathize with you
oladipo322:
Good 1, but let our agreement be agreement ooooooo @january 14
Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by Polyestar(m): 3:06pm On Dec 22, 2016
PresidentAtiku:
Mehnnnnnn!!!! Someone should please check if Seun and his Mods are OK..... Nairaland carrying a POSITIVE news about MMM?? Hooowwwwww!!!! This is a miracle.... Is Seun on vacation? This is highly abnormal..... Eventually they are begining to realise that they are fighting a lost battle. Those for MMM are way better and committed than those Buhari supporters against it not knowing they should be grateful to MMM for keeping the anger of Nigerians away from Buhari the hardship distributor
Only reasonable people would agree that Buhari's government is far worse than MMM.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by danot1030: 3:07pm On Dec 22, 2016
Chei see people living on some magas hard earned money. Chei there is God o.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mmm And Bitcoin A Bubble That Will Soon Burst / 5 Money Making Ventures That Ruin Your Life Easily / How To Retrieve Your Unclaimed Dividends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.