Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,780 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans (35836 Views)

Bad News For Guiders As MMM Announces New Strategy / MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders / Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by casby: 5:44pm On Dec 22, 2016
Who is stealing from u? Ur politheifians abi who? Mmm as long as it lasts. So u can go and hug transformer.no body will cry for u as u r wailing on behalf of mmm participants, well no thnx to u pig
fkdmods:

That you cannot see that is the reason Nigeria is impoverished is amazing. They steal from you and turn around to give you scraps and you lap it up like dogs. You guys will never learn.
Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by VivaDeAngelo(m): 5:50pm On Dec 22, 2016
obembet:
WHY BLAME MMM?
Before you mock anybody for investing in MMM, think about this.
I invested all my Savings from NYSC in Savanah Bank, The Bank Packed up and left me with Nothing. I bought 10,000 shares in Transcorp when Obasanjo and "Madam Stock Exchange" initially sold the fraud to Nigerians but up till today, no shares were allocated to me and my money was not refunded. AIT sold shares to Nigerians to pay back his bank debts, how many Nigerians have gotten a dime from that investments? I remember my then employer deducting money from my wages and paying into government owned Housing Fund and also into the National Pension Fund, the 2 bodies were dissolved and my money dissolved with it. My Father and millions of Nigerians also paid into the same funds for more than 30 years and nothing came out of it, 2.5% of your salary goes into NHF monthly yet you still don't own a house of your own. What your father did, you're doing, and your children may do.
Some state governments are owing their workers up to 1 year wages, the federal government and some parastatals are not different.
My father-in-law gave his life to NTA as a photojournalist travelling all over the country to cover events. Many years after his death, his widow is still waiting for NTA to pay his entitlements.
Remember how government came up with idea of community banks and encouraged Nigerians to patronise them, remember Allied Bank, Lobi Bank, Abacus Bank, City Express Bank, Assurance Bank of Nigeria, Hallmark Bank Plc, Ivory Merchant Bank, Lead Merchant Bank, Metropolitan Bank, All States Trust Bank, Coop and Commerce Bank, Commerce Bank, Credite Bank, Pinnacle Commercial Bank, Kapital Merchant Bank, Ivory Merchant Bank, Prime Merchant Bank, Republic Bank, Eagle Bank Plc, Liberty Bank, Progress Bank, North South Bank, Pan African Bank; remember pensioners who had their money in Societe Generale, dont forget the traders whose lives were destroyed by Gulf Bank, and many more too numerous to mention. Should we blame these people for keeping their hard earned money in NDIC insured banks? Don’t ask me about NDIC please.
On a different scale, remember how many hours you spent at the polling booth to vote for Buhari, remember how we all campaigned vigorously to remove Jonathan and how many people you encouraged to vote for PMB. What has come out of it for us all? When zenith bank packed all life savings and gave to Fayose to forcefully remove Fayemi, what returns did you get from the deal? Your bankers were on live television prostrating for a customer like you, you laughed it off. They encourage you to go cashless so the smart rich guys can always have enough cash to maintain the title of the richest men in Africa. Your pastors and imams collect your tithe and offerings, take it to the bank, the following day, boko haram promoters walk into the same bank and collect holy money as loans to go kill many more souls, you weep for a while and then go back to donate more money, who is the real boko haram? You start churches in remote villages where they have no water, no road, no light, you collect the poor people’s money and take it to some rich general overseers in town to enjoy more life before going to heaven.
How about the money you worked hard for and contributed when your Churches /Mosques wanted to establish those private universities and now your children are excluded from the qualitative education they offer because you cannot afford the tuition fees ? What do you think about the money you pay to NEPA or whatever it is called now every month regardless of whether they supply you electricity or not or the banks charging you N4 to send you alert for N1.50k debit?
How are these compared to MMM?
I agree that some people are into MMM because of greed but most of those who participated in MMM did so because they have seen bigger scams in their lives and have been duped by many government and private backed schemes in the past. There is poverty in the land

I wish I could click like the second time.
Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by uncleade(m): 5:50pm On Dec 22, 2016
I always think that Nigerians are smart, but with this MMM issue, I'm now convinced that Nigerians are the most MUMU in Africa. In fact ,believing in the coming back of MMM is just like believing in the coming back of Jesus.
Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by tammie24: 5:51pm On Dec 22, 2016
obembet:
WHY BLAME MMM?
Before you mock anybody for investing in MMM, think about this.
I invested all my Savings from NYSC in Savanah Bank, The Bank Packed up and left me with Nothing. I bought 10,000 shares in Transcorp when Obasanjo and "Madam Stock Exchange" initially sold the fraud to Nigerians but up till today, no shares were allocated to me and my money was not refunded. AIT sold shares to Nigerians to pay back his bank debts, how many Nigerians have gotten a dime from that investments? I remember my then employer deducting money from my wages and paying into government owned Housing Fund and also into the National Pension Fund, the 2 bodies were dissolved and my money dissolved with it. My Father and millions of Nigerians also paid into the same funds for more than 30 years and nothing came out of it, 2.5% of your salary goes into NHF monthly yet you still don't own a house of your own. What your father did, you're doing, and your children may do.
Some state governments are owing their workers up to 1 year wages, the federal government and some parastatals are not different.
My father-in-law gave his life to NTA as a photojournalist travelling all over the country to cover events. Many years after his death, his widow is still waiting for NTA to pay his entitlements.
Remember how government came up with idea of community banks and encouraged Nigerians to patronise them, remember Allied Bank, Lobi Bank, Abacus Bank, City Express Bank, Assurance Bank of Nigeria, Hallmark Bank Plc, Ivory Merchant Bank, Lead Merchant Bank, Metropolitan Bank, All States Trust Bank, Coop and Commerce Bank, Commerce Bank, Credite Bank, Pinnacle Commercial Bank, Kapital Merchant Bank, Ivory Merchant Bank, Prime Merchant Bank, Republic Bank, Eagle Bank Plc, Liberty Bank, Progress Bank, North South Bank, Pan African Bank; remember pensioners who had their money in Societe Generale, dont forget the traders whose lives were destroyed by Gulf Bank, and many more too numerous to mention. Should we blame these people for keeping their hard earned money in NDIC insured banks? Don’t ask me about NDIC please.
On a different scale, remember how many hours you spent at the polling booth to vote for Buhari, remember how we all campaigned vigorously to remove Jonathan and how many people you encouraged to vote for PMB. What has come out of it for us all? When zenith bank packed all life savings and gave to Fayose to forcefully remove Fayemi, what returns did you get from the deal? Your bankers were on live television prostrating for a customer like you, you laughed it off. They encourage you to go cashless so the smart rich guys can always have enough cash to maintain the title of the richest men in Africa. Your pastors and imams collect your tithe and offerings, take it to the bank, the following day, boko haram promoters walk into the same bank and collect holy money as loans to go kill many more souls, you weep for a while and then go back to donate more money, who is the real boko haram? You start churches in remote villages where they have no water, no road, no light, you collect the poor people’s money and take it to some rich general overseers in town to enjoy more life before going to heaven.
How about the money you worked hard for and contributed when your Churches /Mosques wanted to establish those private universities and now your children are excluded from the qualitative education they offer because you cannot afford the tuition fees ? What do you think about the money you pay to NEPA or whatever it is called now every month regardless of whether they supply you electricity or not or the banks charging you N4 to send you alert for N1.50k debit?
How are these compared to MMM?
I agree that some people are into MMM because of greed but most of those who participated in MMM did so because they have seen bigger scams in their lives and have been duped by many government and private backed schemes in the past. There is poverty in the land
your head dey there!

One bottle of chilled champagne for you jare

Even govt dey scam us everyday na mmm dem dey shout upandan

1 Like

Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by casby: 5:51pm On Dec 22, 2016
Who want u? Mmm no need u abeg pack one side make we see better people
Ireboya:
I qamble only on reasonable thinqs..Mmm kor, www ni..
Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by holuphisayor(m): 5:55pm On Dec 22, 2016
So, what's the reason for pause mode?
Can any legit business afford to pause for a day?
Just like saying uba nigeria enter pause grin
Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 22, 2016
I strongly stand with my.....MMM™℅℅℅℅°^^√√
My30% my 30dayz
Longlive MMM
Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by exco90(m): 6:21pm On Dec 22, 2016
Femich18:

You won't see them on this. All what they love to do is search google and post outdated news about how MMM crashed in Zimbabwe and South Africa.
MMM has really helped many people of which I'm one of them.
MMM ll surely come back strong come January by God's grace
. mmm helped my friends hamed and great.. by trapping hamed's house rent and greats project money till january 14..
Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by fkdmods: 6:23pm On Dec 22, 2016
olafunny:

Show me one single thing you have done to make Nigeria better, and I'll give up

I am trying to change your mentality. That's just one. Do you know how hard that is? It takes an act of God to change people like you. Plus, i sponsor random students on a yearly basis in Nigeria. What have you done?
Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by fkdmods: 6:23pm On Dec 22, 2016
casby:
Who is stealing from u? Ur politheifians abi who? Mmm as long as it lasts. So u can go and hug transformer.no body will cry for u as u r wailing on behalf of mmm participants, well no thnx to u pig

Hunger and poverty is a terrible thing. It does not affect only the stomach but also the mind. Smh.
Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by Femich18(m): 6:28pm On Dec 22, 2016
exco90:
. mmm helped my friends hamed and great.. by trapping hamed's house rent and greats project money till january 14..
Who be this one wey dey quote me
Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by olafunny(m): 7:11pm On Dec 22, 2016
fkdmods:

I am trying to change your mentality. That's just one. Do you know how hard that is? It takes an act of God to change people like you. Plus, i sponsor random students on a yearly basis in Nigeria. What have you done?
grin grin grin grin i have listened to you
Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by fkdmods: 7:15pm On Dec 22, 2016
olafunny:

grin grin grin grin i have listened to you

Don't just listen. Act and change your mentality.
Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by Chuksemi(m): 7:19pm On Dec 22, 2016
BlueRayDick:

You are an educated illiterate. just look at urself contradicting urself. This post is a positive news about MMM going by ur logic, u are commenting on it because its on front page, yet u accuse him of not pushing positive news about MMM to Front page. Sincerely, u MMM zombies really need to purge ur brain of the Marodian virus uploaded to your system.

Sorry I don't check profile of irresponsible get-rich-quick zombies. I will pass

Lol. I just thought. But its Ok. Move on.
Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by Chuksemi(m): 7:26pm On Dec 22, 2016
Seun:

Why should we be neutral about an obvious scam? Are we neutral when we cover other crimes such as armed robbery, ritual murder, and 419?

One quick question, you report a kidnapping crime only when it occurs. Do you wake up one morning, and put a news on front page predicting Wizkid is a kidnapper? Then push a ton of other biased analysis of his behaviour to front page, to back up your claim?
That is libel and defamation of character. You wait until Wizkid is convicted of a crime before you post it. Why not do the same for MMM. Why trying so hard to predict the downfall, and thereby indirectly leading to the downfall. So tomorrow you can giggle to yourself and think "I was right after all" while millions cry because they have lost a source of side income?

Then again, why shouldn't you be neutral? this is a news site, you publish information as you get them. You have made your stand obvious now do justice to your profession. Post all credible materials related to MMM on front page, don't post only those ones that discredit the scheme.

1 Like

Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by omoiyalayi(m): 8:14pm On Dec 22, 2016
oladipo322:
Good 1, but let our agreement be agreement ooooooo @january 14

How many o u agree grin grin grin
Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 22, 2016
Polyestar:

Yeah, always cheap and boring rebuttal. What else can one expect from an ASSzilla cry

U are still here
Oh you have even started crying
Choi see yawning... hunger is a bìtch
Save the tears for January 13th you will have a lot to wail about my friend grin grin grin grin
Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by olafunny(m): 8:17pm On Dec 22, 2016
fkdmods:

Don't just listen. Act and change your mentality.

I dont know if that would put food on your table, but as good as i know, this mentality feeds my parents.
Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 22, 2016
Polyestar:
[s][/s]
Shhh! You're simply dumb at meme trolling. And you've been fooling around since like you're good. Today you met the champ and you cowered before him.

Gerrarahere!!!

Lool Look whose calling someone dumb
U just gave away your life savings to one man
In exchange for some 30%
Like the bible says a foòl and his gold are soon parted
My friend I suggest you think up ways to survive this christmas cos you ginna have a looong winter coming and U dont have any nuts saved up
Come 13th January Ill be all over you like cheap suit
tongue

1 Like

Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by olafunny(m): 8:31pm On Dec 22, 2016
Babzilla:

Lool Look whose calling someone dumb
U just gave away your life savings to one man
In exchange for some 30%
Like the bible says a foòl and his gold are soon parted
My friend I suggest you think up ways to survive this christmas cos you ginna have a looong winter coming and U dont have any nuts saved up
Come 13th January Ill be all over you like cheap suit
tongue
to one man? You are so dumb grin grin no clue. Just following what majority says. I think it's high time u started making research b4 u comment. MMM participants dont pay to Mavrodi, it's a peer to peer donation. And whatever they do with their money, u think that should be their problems not yours. Who u epp wey u dey shout rubbish
Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 22, 2016
olafunny:

I dont know if that would put food on your table, but as good as i know, this mentality feeds my parents.

Hahahahaha!
Your parents must be starving then
Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by olafunny(m): 8:45pm On Dec 22, 2016
Babzilla:

Peer to peer whatever the fùck u choose to call it doesnt make U any less stùpid ... U lost money cos U was lazy, greedy, and stùpid....If your little scheme was so successfull why are you so pained about ot
hahahahahha
Who I epp? If you needed help all you had to do was ask dumbo dont assume everyone knows ur problems fùcking M0r0n
And why wud your tiny brain assumed that i lost in the scheme grin. Well FYI i didnt lose a kobo, but i dont have any right to mock those who their monies are frozen. As stupid as u are, tell me one good thing you have done for someone yiu barely knew. People like you are not hard to sight in a gathering.
Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by fkdmods: 8:49pm On Dec 22, 2016
olafunny:

Same thing an armed robber would say. His/her thieving is feeds his family. Doesn't make it right though. Funny thing is, if anyone asks you knuckle heads where the 30% profit you are salivating for comes from, you'll all give the deer-in-a-headlights look. Unfreaking believable.
Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 22, 2016
olafunny:

And why wud your tiny brain assumed that i lost in the scheme grin. Well FYI i didnt lose a kobo, but i dont have any right to mock those who their monies are frozen. As stupid as u are, tell me one good thing you have done for someone yiu barely knew. People like you are not hard to sight in a gathering.
Denial "I havent lost a kobo"
But you're here trying to burst a vein
I have EVERY right to mock anyone especially when the person was warned... and there's not a damned thing you or an RoosterDrinker can do about it and guess what Ill keep trolling and mocking and making your pathetic lives more miserable if only to teach you people some sense
Whats ur business what Ive done or not done
Or do U want me to extend a hand to you this season?
If you need help nigga ask stop crying like a bìtch

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by olafunny(m): 8:53pm On Dec 22, 2016
Babzilla:

Hahahahaha!
Your parents must be starving then
I dont know who you are, but if you dare talk about my parents like that again your family shall cry over you soon. Its you and i who are having this conversation and if you have anything to say, mention me, not my parents.
Plssssssssssssss I'm begging you. That wasn't a threat, it was a curse. And that's how stupid i cud be preventing dirts on them.
Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by olafunny(m): 8:56pm On Dec 22, 2016
Babzilla:

Denial "I havent lost a kobo"
But you're here trying to burst a vein
I have EVERY right to mock anyone especially when the person was warned... and there's not a damned thing you or an RoosterDrinker can do about it and guess what Ill keep trolling and mocking and making your pathetic lives more miserable if only to teach you people some sense
Whats ur business what Ive done or not done
Or do U want me to extend a hand to you this season?
If you need help nigga ask stop crying like a bìtch
u keep saying if i need help. Ok i do, show your worth or yu jst making mouth.
Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by olafunny(m): 9:06pm On Dec 22, 2016
fkdmods:

Same thing an armed robber would say. His/her thieving is feeds his family. Doesn't make it right though. Funny thing is, if anyone asks you knuckle heads where the 30% profit you are salivating for comes from, you'll all give the deer-in-a-headlights look. Unfreaking believable.
I'm sure no one reported me of stealing. Site clearly states how it works. Instructions b4 registration. "Don't be greedy" clearly stated. "Use your spare money". The participants are aware of these.
Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by preacherz: 9:11pm On Dec 22, 2016
36STATES:
Nigeria is really impossible. A ponzi scheme gang that should be in prison are moving about in convoys,
robbing their loot in our faces. I will rip up my Nigeria passport soon, it's better to go to that shit hole by visa as a visitor only.

Talk No do!!!
After all talk is cheap
Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by fkdmods: 9:12pm On Dec 22, 2016
olafunny:

I'm sure no one reported me of stealing. Site clearly states how it works. Instructions b4 registration. "Don't be greedy" clearly stated. "Use your spare money". The participants are aware of these.

No one is arguing against that. The point is, you need to acknowledge that MMM is a scam. Just because the site says "Don't be greedy" and "Use your spare money" does not negate that fact. If a burglar writes you to lock your doors very well at night and you don't and he comes and robs you, does that mean what the burglar did was right? Any financial pyramid scheme is a ponzi scheme. If the sustainability is dependent on new recruits then it is fraudulent. It is designed to enrich the organizer and to ultimately fail which is why they keep hopping from country to country. You will never see them in the U.S or Germany or the U.K. Why do you think that is?

1 Like

Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by preacherz: 9:18pm On Dec 22, 2016
macmoyor:
What is the revenue model for this guiders of MMM since people don't pay money into MMM account?
Still wondering how can one pay in thousands and millions of naira to a strangers account in lieu of getting peanuts as interest, meanwhile the possibility of getting your principal money is just 0, is that not sheer stupidity? if there are no mavro matches to generate interest on principal money paid,how come the principal money deposited to the matching account is not returned back to the mavro who paid in the principal? People are dying cos of this and i got friends who are directly affected.I need answers cos this scheme of income is not logical at any level.

Ironically, this same MMM nija peps at home that wants to make quick money and get rich overnight would jump to any slightest opportunity to castigate guys abroad for falling into the path of law for their quest to making quick money. If this is not hypocrisy then tell me what is...

It's called working smart.......pressing the right buttons at the right time. grin
Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by ufuosman(m): 9:18pm On Dec 22, 2016
Come January 14, weda MMM come o, e no come o. Many people don use am see front.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mmm And Bitcoin A Bubble That Will Soon Burst / 5 Money Making Ventures That Ruin Your Life Easily / How To Retrieve Your Unclaimed Dividends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.