Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans (35816 Views)

Bad News For Guiders As MMM Announces New Strategy / MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders / Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by fkdmods: 4:09pm On Dec 22, 2016
olafunny:
angry

Just like the kid in that meme of yours, you don't know what your way of thinking is doing to you.
Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by Polyestar(m): 4:09pm On Dec 22, 2016
Babzilla:

We are trolling nah.
I didnt know trolling had to be with memes alone

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4643119_dumb7_jpeg2789df804c95b98b7a587a05c596e6f2
Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by ayaside(m): 4:11pm On Dec 22, 2016
When the snail is in the fire..It hisses telling you it's sad quenching the fire with its saliva...Nuff said..

1 Like

Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by harmbhrosz(m): 4:13pm On Dec 22, 2016
adisaigbo1:

But you're here on his professional forum...abi?
it's a forum bro meaning posts are being created by it members, the founder's job is only to professionally monitor and bring advancement to it which he has been unprofessional with.

The most post you'll see Seun post is how he doesn't believe in God, how Muslim is better than Christianity, how MMM should die

2 Likes

Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by Polyestar(m): 4:13pm On Dec 22, 2016
Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 22, 2016
Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 22, 2016

Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by olafunny(m): 4:16pm On Dec 22, 2016
fkdmods:

Just like the kid in that meme of yours, you don't know what your way of thinking is doing to you.
You know what, none of your family members feed me. And whatever i do with my life is no concern of urs.
Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by ItsawrapOutfit: 4:16pm On Dec 22, 2016
leriment:
. And by the time he makes it and refuse to go bankrupt you can go and hang urself. mmm has revealed how many people like u wake to do one job everyday plan and snoop around for disaster. haha. what if na ur money people take so mmm. just go and due when mmm comes back.

It is obvious MMM has so much deformed your brain that you can hardly communicate without insulting others. Please press the button to the left of your head, it should reset your brain.

Receive sense

1 Like

Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by BlueRayDick: 4:17pm On Dec 22, 2016
Chuksemi:

1) You don't have sense

2) How is he wise? Pushing only negative news and relegating the positive ones is justice?

3) VANGUARD published both favorable and non favourable news concerning MMM. Even Linda did the same. Doesn't mean they like it, they are just reporting the news. Unlike Seun who uses his site to shove his opinions down peoples throat.

For your education, click my profile and read my article on the evils of MMM

You are an educated illiterate. just look at urself contradicting urself. This post is a positive news about MMM going by ur logic, u are commenting on it because its on front page, yet u accuse him of not pushing positive news about MMM to Front page. Sincerely, u MMM zombies really need to purge ur brain of the Marodian virus uploaded to your system.

Sorry I don't check profile of irresponsible get-rich-quick zombies. I will pass
Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by Polyestar(m): 4:18pm On Dec 22, 2016
[s]
Babzilla:

You want my death? them lets wait till January 14th
[/s]
Shhh! You're simply dumb at meme trolling. And you've been fooling around since like you're good. Today you met the champ and you cowered before him.

Gerrarahere!!!

Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by chessguru(m): 4:20pm On Dec 22, 2016
jeff1607:
ALL THESE GUIDERS WEY NO DEY [b][/b] PH AT ALL.
guiders PH o
Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by komzybrown(f): 4:21pm On Dec 22, 2016
I thought you guys said that MMM has crashed, fools,

2 Likes

Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by Polyestar(m): 4:22pm On Dec 22, 2016
Babzilla:

Run?

Yeah, always cheap and boring rebuttal. What else can one expect from an ASSzilla cry

Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by chessguru(m): 4:22pm On Dec 22, 2016
I stand with MMM Nigeria

1 Like

Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by BlueRayDick: 4:31pm On Dec 22, 2016
ekeochaeke:

Mumu...did i say he was poor. I only compared him with linda ikeji...tell yourself the truth when you have reread my post.. who is a richer and more successful blogger between the two individuals...and ask yourself who is the older blogger.. i do not need seun's advice to invest.
Guess where u come from success is only measured in monetary terms and how well u can blow ur horn, right?. Most of u lot just amuse me with ur logic at times
Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by Diligence: 4:32pm On Dec 22, 2016
Thanksgiving ... Reaching out to those who need some comfort... MMM Nigeria: God bless those who bless thee and curse those who curse thee! ...Give & it shall be given unto u, good measure, pressed, shaken together & running over, shall me give unto ur blossom...Luke 6:38.

1 Like

Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by onair: 4:37pm On Dec 22, 2016
harmbhrosz:
it's a forum bro meaning posts are being created by it members, the founder's job is only to professionally monitor and bring advancement to it which he has been unprofessional with.

The most post you'll see Seun post is how he doesn't believe in God, how Muslim is better than Christianity, how MMM should die
You nailed it.
Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 22, 2016
Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by progress69: 4:52pm On Dec 22, 2016
olafunny:
In the midst of all odds and the say "MMM Nigeria has crashed, MMM Nigeria, Delta State Chapter, Celebrates 1 Year Anniversary of MMM in Nigeria within the regions of the state. The Guiders Forum extended her hands of gratiteousness and benevolence to several orphanage homes within the state.
A VISIT TO SHEPHERD CARE INT`L MIN ORPHANAGE HOME, EKU, DELTA STATE.

#Ignore the rumours, The Community lives on

TOGETHER WE CHANGE THE WORLD!
LONG LIVE MMM!

The kind of lies u people tell to defend MMM ehn... grin
Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by toneawe(m): 4:52pm On Dec 22, 2016
My life had changed for better since I joined mmm in June. Long live mmm Nigeria. Together we change the world....

2 Likes

Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 22, 2016
Generals03:

Ive sent you a PM as regards this post of yours. Let us chat offline. Thank you.

OH really?
Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by inspiROHM(m): 4:54pm On Dec 22, 2016
kenonze:
My green Marvo is755k, I pledged 500k yesterday

Life is all about risk.
In fact it is very risky not to take risk

Omo! shocked shocked shocked You get mind o! shocked shocked shocked No mind me. On top say my money dey dia and dem confirm the Mavros, I go still PH another 900k. The breath we take sef na risk, person fit breathe in nerve gas one day and na kpai be dat. MMM Viva La Rasa!!! MMM Viva Forever!!!

1 Like

Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 22, 2016
mediocre:

talk true, if they pair you u to ph on the 14th , will u pay?

They will give me 48hrs to do that plus 24hrs extension.
I will Ask for GH within same period. If I get the help, I will pay immediately
Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by 5oloto: 4:58pm On Dec 22, 2016
17 Reasons why I can boldly say MMM has not crashed but re-strategizing for better outing in 2017:
1. Continuous website availability : website is still available and accessible since the last Tuesday 13th December 2016 announcement unlike other HYIP etc where the website will just disappear
2. Response from support: we are getting response from support in less than 48 hours now. This Showing that a lot of work is been done at the background to deliver a more robust system in 2017
3. Meeting the African Director (Andrew) : uninterrupted and scheduled meeting of guider with the MMM African director, Mr. Andrew on Wednesday and Sundays as usual and good feedbacks from support/CRO further strengthens our faith in MMM for better 2017.
4. Robust structure: MMM has a robust administrative structure (support, CRO etc) and very organized guider school that trains their managers on MMM ideology quite unlike other programme.
5. Guider school ongoing Despite the freeze on Mavros : MMM guider is a compress university program of MMM with well-organized and sophisticated daily task and assignments that grooms their potential managers . This school is still ongoing despite the freeze on mavros. The latest intakes were recruited yesterday Tuesday 20/12/2016. Just a week after the announcement on the freeze of mavros.
6. MMM Ideology: MMM has very sound ideology that preaches financial freedom for all . Creating a new world and age where people will no longer work for money but freely pursue their dreams and vision; a world where money will be a slave and not a master as it is this present world. This is the best ideology I have seen in the financial world.
7. Crowd funding principle: The crowding where the 30% mavro reward is derived has been proven to be working in banks and insurance firms for years . it also align with various cycles of nature like water cycle, Nitrogen cycles , carbon cycle etc my firm conviction is that if the rules of MMM are kept, this cycle of PH/GH can continue forever as other natural cycles I mentioned above.
8. Commitment of the funder to the Ideology: the founder of MMM, Sergey Mavrodi is very commitment to seeing that his dream of midwifing a world of financial freedom comes to pass. He demonstrated by this by serving a jail term. His daughter was kidnapped in the pursuit of this same vision. He has even been labeled a fraud star; but despite all these persecution by the powers that be, he has refused to give up this vision.
9. Books written by the Founder of MMM: Books written by Sergy Mavrodi like son of Lucifer etc demonstrate his disdain for injustice and the cruelty in the heart of that given birth to the present financial system that keep the poor poorer and the Rich richer. This present he has determined in his heart to change with the MMM the ideology. This is why the common slogan in MMM is “together we change the world”
10. Reputation of MMM over the years : MMM stated since 1989 in Russia. It has gone through several metamorphoses through the years till this present peer to peer model that was deployed in 2011. She has learnt a lot in this process. It is not like other programme that just started yesterday as copy cats of MMM.
11. Truth and transparency in MMM: everything about MMM is transparent. from CRO, support,. The agreements “participate with your spare money “boldly written in the front of the website is a signal that that MMM has no fraudulent intention.
12. No central account. MMM does not have a central account. It is a peer to peer help structure therefore there is no room for embezzlement of funds
13. Not for Money bags and the rich: MMM is not designed to make people rich . it is designed as a ‘life line” for the poor and the middle class. This is why it accepts donations as low as N2, 000 and doesn’t accept a first timer donation of more than N3, 000,000.
14. MMM has face: at least we know who is behind MMM. He has written an open letter to the Nigerian Govt. he has written to the Nigerian press. He keep re-assuring the all the MMM participant a better MMM in 2017 even after the announcement of Mavro freeze.
15. Pause mode: mode is one of the strategies of managing MMM when there is low PH. It is one og the projects (business game) in the guider school. Every guider is expected to know how and when to activate a pause mode in MMM and to reactivate the program. So what has happen in the Nigeria MMM community is normal not strange.
16. History of MMM and Pause mode in other countries: MMM has gone on pause mode in South Africa, Zimbabwe and china and retuned so Nigerian case cannot be different.
17. Prayers and the Good wishes of the Poor : Above all, MMM has touch many lives in Nigeria especially the poor and the middle class We have witness the testimonies of the goodness of MMM on the web and even some of our religious centers.
If you as Bold as I am show with your PH . The Time to PH is now. MMM has come to stay. MMM community is a tested and trusted one

1 Like

Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 22, 2016
inspiROHM:

Omo! shocked shocked shocked You get mind o! shocked shocked shocked No mind me. On top say my money dey dia and dem confirm the Mavros, I go still PH another 900k. The breath we take sef na risk, person fit breathe in nerve gas one day and na kpai be dat. MMM Viva La Rasa!!! MMM Viva Forever!!!

Ur blood is filled with Green Marvo
Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by mediocre(m): 5:09pm On Dec 22, 2016
kenonze:

They will give me 48hrs to do that plus 24hrs extension.
I will Ask for GH within same period. If I get the help, I will pay immediately
So if everybody is waiting to gh before they ph.... who will be the sacrificial lamb that will ph.

1 Like

Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by fkdmods: 5:16pm On Dec 22, 2016
olafunny:

You know what, none of your family members feed me. And whatever i do with my life is no concern of urs.

It's all about you abi? Just close your eyes and imagine that like millions of people have your thought process. How does the country get better. Nigeria is phucked.
Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by olafunny(m): 5:20pm On Dec 22, 2016
progress69:

The kind of lies u people tell to defend MMM ehn... grin
it's hard to convince the blind that tomato is red grin
You can tell that to the kids who their lives are touched by this kind people.
Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by olafunny(m): 5:22pm On Dec 22, 2016
fkdmods:

It's all about you abi? Just close your eyes and imagine that like millions of people have your thought process. How does the country get better. Nigeria is phucked.
Show me one single thing you have done to make Nigeria better, and I'll give up
Re: MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans by femijay8271(m): 5:36pm On Dec 22, 2016
l Neva comment to dis kind of MMM stuff but always read Comments anytime I see something pertaining to dis mmm, what am trying to say is that you will see negative comments ranking up to 15 pages about dis mmm but now, d you see what am saying?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mmm And Bitcoin A Bubble That Will Soon Burst / 5 Money Making Ventures That Ruin Your Life Easily / How To Retrieve Your Unclaimed Dividends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.