Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? (37444 Views)

See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress / Nigeria’s Foreign Reserves Hit $47 Billion - Surpass That Of South Africa by $4b / Filthy Lagos In Pictures: What Every Part Of Lagos Now Have In Common (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by omofunaab(m): 11:34am On Dec 23, 2016
forgiveness:

I heard Amosun development is only focused on Abeokuta. Is it true?

What is going on with the railway system? Is there anything on ground or is it another Elephant project?

What about the Cargo airport in Iperu? Has he abandoned it for the one he is proposing to build in Abeokuta? Has he started the airport in Abeokuta?

Is he still building the 63 stories in Abeokuta?

What is happening to the CBD in Abeokuta?

What is happening to the new Makun city project?

Has he finished building all the new secondary schools?

How is Abeokuta now?

Sorry for asking to much questions. grin

Lol this question plenty oooo.

He hasn't finished building those secondary schools they are 20 one in each local government but three are ready and the one at akinale along lagos road has commenced academic session

Work hasn't started yet on the rail but the commissioner said very soon, the terminus will be at panseke in abeokuta .

I don't know much about the airport project though.

And the claims that amosun is concentrating more on abeokuta, that's true but he's trying in ijebu ode too but most of his projects there are not needed by the people over there like they don't like his flyovers over there.

Abeokuta is the capital hence it needs more attention, roads in abeokuta are okay except for federal roads, amosun embarked on some federal roads and couldn't complete it when there was no money again, Ofcourse politicians will blame it on the rain

Work is going on that 60 storey skyscraper, it's projected to be the largest in Africa if completed. .they work everyday on it, you know when the workers wanted amosun to pay their cooperatives deduction, they demanded that work be stopped on that skycrapper so they could be paid.

And also work is about to commence on abeokuta mall at the new abeokuta city centre in the oke ilewo business axis.

AMOSUN'S problem is a case of misplaced priorities, like the 60 billion ten lane expansion he wants to do from ibara in abeokuta down to sagamu interchange.. .he has commenced demolition, that road is a federal government road and it's not as if the road is bad... The road already itself is six lane.

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by forgiveness: 12:17pm On Dec 23, 2016
omofunaab:

Lol this question plenty oooo.

He hasn't finished building those secondary schools they are 20 one in each local government but three are ready and the one at akinale along lagos road has commenced academic session

Work hasn't started yet on the rail but the commissioner said very soon, the terminus will be at panseke in abeokuta .

I don't know much about the airport project though.

And the claims that amosun is concentrating more on abeokuta, that's true but he's trying in ijebu ode too but most of his projects there are not needed by the people over there like they don't like his flyovers over there.

Abeokuta is the capital hence it needs more attention, roads in abeokuta are okay except for federal roads, amosun embarked on some federal roads and couldn't complete it when there was no money again, Ofcourse politicians will blame it on the rain

Work is going on that 60 storey skyscraper, it's projected to be the largest in Africa if completed. .they work everyday on it, you know when the workers wanted amosun to pay their cooperatives deduction, they demanded that work be stopped on that skycrapper so they could be paid.

And also work is about to commence on abeokuta mall at the new abeokuta city centre in the oke ilewo business axis.

AMOSUN'S problem is a case of misplaced priorities, like the 60 billion ten lane expansion he wants to do from ibara in abeokuta down to sagamu interchange.. .he has commenced demolition, that road is a federal government road and it's not as if the road is bad... The road already itself is six lane.

Hehehehe! Thanks

Are those schools built from the scratch? Do you have any picture of the renders?

Where is the one located in Ikenne local government?

Will he finish them before his tenure expires?

Where are the routes of the railway?

The guy is not following OGD projects else the terminus would have been at the centre of the state which happens to be Iperu. Anyway, make we dey wait for the railway or metro rail.

Is it mono rail or metro rail?

Are you serious about the 60 story skyscraper? shocked grin

Waoh! I am really excited that he has started the project. This guy seems to be a silent worker. grin
Have they finished piling?
Can you please post the pictures of the site to ascertain the level of development? grin You can open a thread on that?

Waoh! Two shopping malls in Ogun State. grin I think Ogun State needs more. grin

What other projects are expected at the Abeokuta city centre apart from the 60 story skyscraper and the shopping mall?

Amosun should focus on renewal of urban areas in Ogun State. There should be an urban master plan for Abeokuta, Ijebu ode, Shagamu, Ota, Agbara(I think it is a planned community), Iperu, Ode etc and transportation to Lagos.

If truly he has plans for other places apart from Abeokuta, Shagamu - Ogere road should have been his priority but I think he is obsessed with developing Abeokuta.

The next election will not be easy for his party in the Ijebu and Remo axies.

Sorry for too much questions. I am just curious. grin

Thanks
Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by ladiguy(m): 12:20pm On Dec 23, 2016
kaleeto:

if there was a dislike button I would have given a million dislikes. if not for d igbos Lagos will b noting. they are only where dey are now thanks too population density(the more the population the faster d growth of the state)

shit talk. Are the igbos the only tribe in Lagos ? Why didnt you say if not for the Igbos ,Newyork wouldnt have been developed .
You people just say shit sometimes.
Former Lgos state governor (Lateef Jakande) had plan to contruct a metro line but was disrupted by this same Buhari .
The west is notdeveloping at the proper pace we ought be. This system of gorvernace is really holding us down and for you, maybe you dont know the Igbo have alot to loose ,if the country go regional .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by Nobody: 6:57am On Dec 24, 2016
ba7man:
Projects like Eko Atlantic, Lekki free trade zone, Badagry port, 4th mainland bridge, Lekki sea. Port and the light rain project from Badagry to the Island should give you a clear picture of the future of the state.

There are good but lack integration. A few people are building a new Lagos and alienating the real Lagos. It will be horrible when it get half way complete.

A visionary government integrate the old into the new.

Restructuring what you have is the key not creating new things. The people are looking for good water, road network, power, housing, internet, cooking gas etc. There are not looking for better looking estates.

These basic amenities can easily be integrated into the existing system by any visionary government.

Which government even reason in this line by the way?
Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 24, 2016
MrEdimulo82:

Really?.....let me help u, the mega city idea was accidental to u. Or LASG woke up suddenly and started laying rail track or the BRT was a stumbled vision. When u see tinubu fashola Ambode alongside alhaji Lateef jakande of different eras, launching project together. What is that, stumbled across vision to u? U need hot slap.

Lol! Lagos is a mega city in Nigerian concept. There is nothing city like about any city in Nigeria. We live here in deception because we like competition and fighting to prove we are better than the rest.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by MrEdimulo82(m): 8:52am On Dec 24, 2016
soulpeppersoup:

Lol! Lagos is a mega city in Nigerian concept. There is nothing city like about any city in Nigeria. We live here in deception because we like competition and fighting to prove we are better than the rest.

What u called Nigerian concept is a blueprint and it is a basis for continuous improvement with time, a case in view, is the 2nd BRT scheme. Bro, we can deceive ourselves but when there is an observable movement in the direction we have long expected let's appreciate and encourage it. Rome was not built in a day , America u employed as ur benchmark was not packaged and dropped from heaven. My bro, wait till u become a governor or president of this country some day and let's have your wizard approach to solving Nigeria'S problems in 4 maybe your 8 years rule. Have a wonderful xmas, broda.
Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by MrEdimulo82(m): 9:00am On Dec 24, 2016
soulpeppersoup:

There are good but lack integration. A few people are building a new Lagos and alienating the real Lagos. It will be horrible when it get half way complete.

A visionary government integrate the old into the new.

Restructuring what you have is the key not creating new things. The people are looking for good water, road network, power, housing, internet, cooking gas etc. There are not looking for better looking estates.

These basic amenities can easily be integrated into the existing system by any visionary government.

Which government even reason in this line by the way?

So sorry, which part of Lagos you resides? Just before we come on here to spew ignorance. At least observe, understand what is happening around and then query if you a different view. All dat u mentioned above are presently being delivered, in the case of water, the state is already on that. Government is continuity, and understand that the scale of the infrastructure provisions with the budgetary implication is what set the tone for priorities and progress and its successful completion.
Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by B2mario(m): 10:22am On Dec 24, 2016
asha9:
At least you can see Anambra on the list. Did you see the dead Abia state there?

Abia state is cursed and dead

No part of Abia state is worth mentioning.

Umuahia is at the same level with Ekwulobia

Aba is a waste bin littered with bad road and filth.

Overall Abia state should be leveled with bulldozer.

[s][/s]

Oga wetin come bring this now. How do you know that the poster is from Abia? he mentioned Owerri, Umuahia, Portharcourt and Warri.
Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by asha9: 10:31am On Dec 24, 2016
You are a hopeless bastard. Who does not know that the daft is from the cursed and dead ABIA STATE? I am ready for all of you bunch of cursed people..

[s]
B2mario:

Oga wetin come bring this now. How do you know that the poster is from Abia? he mentioned Owerri, Umuahia, Portharcourt and Warri.
[/s]
Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by Africonji: 10:51am On Dec 24, 2016
B2mario:

Please ignore that mad dog. He has been disgraced here by those that know him very well. We have all seen his ugly pictures and even pictures of him masturbating. Even his wife sef na love peddler. He is not worth the attention biko.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by asha9: 11:01am On Dec 24, 2016
He he he cheesy
So this is your exit strategy? You were disgraced out of the thread with stark reality from your dead Abia.
I know how bitter and frustrated you are right. Please post more pixs of your wanking.

ABIA STATE is cursed dead state and that is what matters to all here and not your diversionary unfounded rubbish.

Take some more....

[s]
Africonji:

Please ignore that mad dog. He has been disgraced here by those that know him very well. We have all seen his ugly pictures and even pictures of him masturbating. Even his wife sef na love peddler. He is not worth the attention biko.
[/s]

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by asha9: 11:03am On Dec 24, 2016
Africonji please come back and eat Abia shit...... cheesy

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by WomanOfRace(f): 11:04am On Dec 24, 2016
Anambra
Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by B2mario(m): 11:12am On Dec 24, 2016
Africonji:

I know he more than you. we started since 2011, and I saw the that his madness can not be handled, I left him as I am occupied with so many important things.

for your information, that guy is not Igbo but it annoys me the way ndi Anambra allow the lunatic to hide under their state name to attack other igbo states. he is a threat to our unity.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by asha9: 11:18am On Dec 24, 2016
Hehehe cheesy

Another cowardly exit strategy. You Abians should not be talking in the public because your state is the worst in all spheres. And I get worried when you people from dead Abia state insult others and expect to be ignored.

I knew how you went about insulting Anambra way back until I stepped up action against your dead state, that was when you took off.

What I will never do is to ignore you pigs more especially when you bring that madness near my state.

[s]
B2mario:

I know he more than you. we started since 2011, and I saw the that his madness can not be handled, I left him as I am occupied with so many important things. for your information, that guy is not Igbo but it annoys me the way ndi Anambra allow the lunatic to hide under their state name to attack other igbo states. he is a threat to our unity.
[/s]
Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by oyatz(m): 6:51am On Dec 25, 2016
How sir? Is this just by wishful thinking?
PentiiumProf:
In 5 years time anambra will dwarf lagos in all levels of development
Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by oyatz(m): 7:09am On Dec 25, 2016
Your bigotry knows no bound. Lagos has stopped being Federal Capital for a quarter of the last century. What was the level of Lagos in 1991?Conscious and deliberate effort develop cities. So non indigenes were/are working hard to develop Lagos while the indigenes who are the majority of the residents were/are sleeping?
Cubeet:
Lagos was fortunate to be One time capital of Nigeria.
With its location, its population mainly non indigenes.

Lagos is a no mans land. Its wealth is mainly from its commercial activities(thanks to non indigenes) and taxes.

Lagos state gat no natural resource.

You can't compare Lagos with other states which are just developing

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 25, 2016
oyatz:
Your bigotry knows no bound. Lagos has stopped being Federal Capital for a quarter of the last century. What was the level of Lagos in 1991?Conscious and deliberate effort develop cities. So non indigenes were/are working hard to develop Lagos while the indigenes who are the majority of the residents were/are sleeping?
I dey tell you bros this ipob people are rude,pompous and hateful.Claiming dey developed lagos very soon we go dey here say dem develop heaven.Na chest beaters dem be.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Surrendered Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists Go On Violent Riot Over Cow Meat / Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked / Eligibility Suit; Buhari Lawyers Complicates Case, Refuse To Tender Evidences.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.