Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,100 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? (37549 Views)

See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress / Nigeria’s Foreign Reserves Hit $47 Billion - Surpass That Of South Africa by $4b / Filthy Lagos In Pictures: What Every Part Of Lagos Now Have In Common (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by asha9: 11:39pm On Dec 22, 2016
I know how bitter you are right..LOl

Stop calling anybody as excuse. Let us do it..LOL

I am here for you now not when I am offline you will come out like a rat. Come out now because I am gonna flood here with more pics.

Hopeless frustrated bastard

Africonji:

E pain am. grin E really pain Chino. Don't worry, I have forgiven you for Okwute's sake, even though you behave like an animal. Now go and sin no more, and remove all those fake pictures you put up there if you know you are not a lunatitic bas.tard.

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by asha9: 11:40pm On Dec 22, 2016
Imagine there is no longer any good sight in the whole of Abia state. Just look at where this lady is posing for a shot...LOL

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by asha9: 11:42pm On Dec 22, 2016
Africonji who does not know that this is Aba ngwa....LOL

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by asha9: 11:43pm On Dec 22, 2016
do you need a witch doctor to know that this is Aba? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by asha9: 11:45pm On Dec 22, 2016
why should you keep denying your own state? why? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by Africonji: 11:45pm On Dec 22, 2016
asha9:
Africonji who does not know that this is Aba ngwa....LOL

Fooool stop disgracing yourself. That could be anywhere. In fact it looks like Fegge Onitsha. What proof do you have that it is Aba? Useless animal.

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by asha9: 11:46pm On Dec 22, 2016
just see what people are passing through in abia state. this guy is like a banker.. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by asha9: 11:48pm On Dec 22, 2016
shut up bastard.

This faulks road, the only major road in Aba ngwa.. cheesy

[s]
Africonji:

Fooool stop disgracing yourself. That could be anywhere. In fact it looks like Fegge Onitsha. What proof do you have that it is Aba? Useless animal.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by omofunaab(m): 11:49pm On Dec 22, 2016
kaleeto:

if there was a dislike button I would have given a million dislikes. if not for d igbos Lagos will b noting. they are only where dey are now thanks too population density(the more the population the faster d growth of the state)

Okay
Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by asha9: 11:51pm On Dec 22, 2016
This portharcourt road in Aba. There's no road in abia state.

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by asha9: 11:52pm On Dec 22, 2016
this is the only thing standing in abia state, every other thing has collapsed. what they do is to paint it every year.

3 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by asha9: 11:57pm On Dec 22, 2016
This is the so called Ariaria international market. Abia state is gone.

3 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by PunditAfrica(m): 1:24am On Dec 23, 2016
Any city will overtake Lagos when any city in America overtakes New York.
What you guys don't realise is that the more grown and developed Nigeria is, the greater Lagos gets just as in d case of America and New York. Cities are emerging in America but all goes to new York for something. The same as UK and London. Even miracle cannot put any city in UK ahead of London.
Remember that 1. Lagos has the largest population of best brain Nigerians
2. Lagos is headquarter to all banks and financial institutions in d country 3. Lagos is headquarter to all businesses and companies 4. Lagos has a development enabling demographics that no other city have 5. Lagos comes first to mind of any foreigner wanting to come to Nigeria because it is the most exported city in west Africa (musician xport her, art does and it's commodity products export her also).
Only the worth of Victoria island equates some region in the country. Development is not miracle my people...

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by TheSociopath(m): 5:02am On Dec 23, 2016
Even the OP is drunk. Where is Ondo State? We have everything Lagos have.; oil, bitumen, tourist attraction, Proximity To the Atlantic, education etc. All we need is a leader with vision
Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by carchatz: 6:43am On Dec 23, 2016
I have been hearing about abia state. That state must be suffering from so much neglect.

3 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by okwadatigbogal: 6:58am On Dec 23, 2016
ashaa and africonji, see how u both are disgracing igbos, especially u asha. I have noticed u and one Doug guy might be the same ppl. u are very shameless. africonji, u shouldn't have brought urself down to his level. cupeet or whatever, why are u dragging ibadan into a shameless fight between an anambra and abia guy. you ppl left the issue at hand and are fighting yourselves, other tribes are laughing at you clowns. I am sorry, but I have noticed the way some anambra people conduct themselves outside is very shameful. you are always read to drag and argue over rubbish. u ppl like bragging, lying and distorting facts online. very sad. honestly, u can never see two yorubas from different states disgracing themselves like this online in the presence of their 'perceived' enemies. Yorubas are so united in reallife and online, they never fight or disgrace one another in public. shame on the both of u, u both are a disgrace to ndigbo. no matter how hard we want to hide the truth and brag, this is why yorubaland is developing faster than ours. they tolerate themselves and are very welcoming to their tribe and other tribes. but igbos cant tolerate themselves even online, how much more in real life, talk more of tolerating other tribes. let us be very honest, lagos is in a class of its own. any other state surmounting lagos will be extremely difficult, and that will only happen if lagos gets a terrible leader. I think lagos has been a bit lucky with leaders though.
NB: And do not bother calling me Afonja,because I am not one. just an igbo that loves the truth.

7 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by Pchidexy(m): 7:06am On Dec 23, 2016
One good thing about the Yorubas is their care free attitude towards life. Lagos indigenes made Lagos attractive for all to inhabit. Many people became Lagosians and fell in Love with the city. Lagos is a mini Nigeria. It can only grow!

4 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by ayodejijoshua(m): 7:14am On Dec 23, 2016
[quote author=killsmith post=52168406] ekiti wey fayose dey use cooked beans and rice win election?.... it what ekiti pple want
Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by asha9: 7:16am On Dec 23, 2016
Shut up your dirty mouth this transgender hypocrite. This thread was even opened by a non Igbo but because the op recognised Anambra then africonji was bitter and started insulting Anambra even when he knows that what he was yapping were all lies. You should be talking about who started looking for trouble on this thread with his lies. I am sure if I never responded you wouldn't see it as anything.

I saw the thread since morning but I decided to keep away until I finish with some important things I was doing early in the day. Abia people through africonji have murdered sleep and we all are not gonna sleep anymore. The war has just begun.

Abia state is cursed and dead.

Abia state does not have a governor.

Abia state is a waste and toxic dumpsite

Abia state is the worst state is Nigeria

Abia state should be demolished or nuked to avoid epidemics.

[s]
okwadatigbogal:
ashaa and africonji, see how u both are disgracing igbos, especially u asha. I have noticed u and one Doug guy might be the same ppl. u are very shameless. africonji, u shouldn't have brought urself down to his level. cupeet or whatever, why are u dragging ibadan into a shameless fight between an anambra and abia guy. you ppl left the issue at hand and are fighting yourselves, other tribes are laughing at you clowns. I am sorry, but I have noticed the way some anambra people conduct themselves outside is very shameful. you are always read to drag and argue over rubbish. u ppl like bragging, lying and distorting facts online. very sad. honestly, u can never see two yorubas from different states disgracing themselves like this online in the presence of their 'perceived' enemies. Yorubas are so united in reallife and online, they never fight or disgrace one another in public. shame on the both of u, u both are a disgrace to ndigbo. no matter how hard we want to hide the truth and brag, this is why yorubaland is developing faster than ours. they tolerate themselves and are very welcoming to their tribe and other tribes. but igbos cant tolerate themselves even online, how much more in real life, talk more of tolerating other tribes. let us be very honest, lagos is in a class of its own. any other state surmounting lagos will be extremely difficult, and that will only happen if lagos gets a terrible leader. I think lagos has been a bit lucky with leaders though.
NB: And do not bother calling me Afonja,because I am not one. just an igbo that loves the truth.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by asha9: 7:27am On Dec 23, 2016
carchatz:
I have been hearing about abia state. That state must be suffering from so much neglect.

Abia state is a dead state. That's the only way to describe it to be fair.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by Anago5000: 7:29am On Dec 23, 2016
asha9:
There is no single good road in Abia state
chinonso you are having a fields play here only you.you should have yagged me nau.by the way hw is the new born baby my man
Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by asha9: 7:35am On Dec 23, 2016
I don't think I need this distraction now unless you are ready to key into my vision on this thread. I want to be focused.

Anago5000:
chinonso you are having a fields play here only you.you should have yagged me nau.by the way hw is the new born baby my man
Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by omonnakoda: 7:44am On Dec 23, 2016
PunditAfrica:
Any city will overtake Lagos when any city in America overtakes New York.
What you guys don't realise is that the more grown and developed Nigeria is, the greater Lagos gets just as in d case of America and New York. Cities are emerging in America but all goes to new York for something. The same as UK and London. Even miracle cannot put any city in UK ahead of London.
Remember that 1. Lagos has the largest population of best brain Nigerians
2. Lagos is headquarter to all banks and financial institutions in d country 3. Lagos is headquarter to all businesses and companies 4. Lagos has a development enabling demographics that no other city have 5. Lagos comes first to mind of any foreigner wanting to come to Nigeria because it is the most exported city in west Africa (musician xport her, art does and it's commodity products export her also).
Only the worth of Victoria island equates some region in the country. Development is not miracle my people...
I don't think this thread is about cities but States so if you want to bring America into it we should be comparing American States not cities.

States can overtake Lagos if they have good government especially the oil rich states like Rivers,Delta and Akwa Ibom . When we think of all the money wasted in those states over the last 16 years they could have overtaken Lagos state by now
Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by Africonji: 7:52am On Dec 23, 2016
[quote author=asha9 post=52183179][/quote]

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by orimsamsam(m): 7:57am On Dec 23, 2016
Cubeet:
Check out those Faeces from the Amala eaters in Ibadan.
They defecate and drop it along the street.
Ibadan city
tell me the name of the area and street were that picture was talking.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by asha9: 7:58am On Dec 23, 2016
Oh you are suddenly silent but if I never showed up you would have continued since yesterday with your fallacy.

Well you have murdered sleep. I will make sure I show Abia state the way it is. Just brace up.... cheesy

Abia state is dead.

Africonji:
I am mad silent

undecided

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by Anago5000: 8:44am On Dec 23, 2016
asha9:
I don't think I need this distraction now unless you are ready to key into my vision on this thread. I want to be focused.

you dont have to be rude mr obidike chinonso.leave abia state alone.i warn you.just do ur anambra thing and leave abia state alone.this is the last warning

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by asha9: 8:49am On Dec 23, 2016
Okoro, you are a bastard. Who is Obidike? You must be real mad. Thunder rip off your head there. Bring whatever you have because I don't know how to speak long grammar but action..

[s]
Anago5000:
you dont have to be rude mr obidike chinonso.leave abia state alone.i warn you.just do ur anambra thing and leave abia state alone.this is the last warning
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by betterABIAstate: 8:55am On Dec 23, 2016
Anago5000:
you mean that man has a family? And he behaves like a toddler?

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by betterABIAstate: 8:57am On Dec 23, 2016
asha9:
Okoro, you are a bastard. Who is Obidike? You must be real mad. Thunder rip off your head there. Bring whatever you have because I don't know how to speak long grammar but action..

[s][/s]
chinonso obidike, so you are a father? How do you train your kids?

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? by asha9: 9:03am On Dec 23, 2016
You cannot divert the attention. Stick to the thread. I train my ''kids"' never to turn the other cheek. You must think I am here for your diversionary tactics...

Abia state is dead

[s]
betterABIAstate:
chinonso obidike, so you are a father? How do you train your kids?
[/s]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

The Nigerians Who Want Israel To Accept Them As Jews - BBC / 2019: Buhari Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos, Video) / APC Presidential 2019 Rally In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.