Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Why Are Ladies Desperate?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Ladies Desperate?? (2097 Views)

Why Are Ladies So Lucky Like This? / Why Are Ladies Like This?? / Why Is It That Most Feminist Are Ladies With Small Ass And Boobs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Ladies Desperate?? by Akanbibabatunde(m): 10:18pm On Dec 22, 2016
Its alarming the rate at which ladies throw themselves at men this days without considering if he is into them or not angry ...

Just like this bae i met at reekados thank you bla bla party, just a nice time and now shes calling to check on me Did i tell her i was lost angry

Or iss it because am rich?? cheesy cheesy

Discuss because am confused...
Lalasticlala, front page

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ladies Desperate?? by Lovelynature(m): 10:18pm On Dec 22, 2016
cheesy
Re: Why Are Ladies Desperate?? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 22, 2016
If she refuse to yield to ur advances, you will say they're proud or forming hard. Now she's doing what u want she get blamed again.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Desperate?? by Akanbibabatunde(m): 10:30pm On Dec 22, 2016

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Desperate?? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 22, 2016
Nd the millionaire is back...lol
Re: Why Are Ladies Desperate?? by Splinz(m): 11:14pm On Dec 22, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
Its alarming the rate at which ladies throw themselves at men this days without considering if he is into them or not angry ...

Just like this bae i met at reekados thank you bla bla party, just a nice time and now shes calling to check on me Did i tell her i was lost angry

Lalasticlala, front page

Maka why... why you no dey everly make sense

My brother, repeat after me: Any woman or man from my village that is depriving me of even small sense, no mercy: may thunder mix with small electricity strike you death!!!
Re: Why Are Ladies Desperate?? by YUNGLURD(m): 11:22pm On Dec 22, 2016
u re not different from dalung...i think the best treatment romancelanders should be giving to some of these senseless posts is to derail from the topic
Re: Why Are Ladies Desperate?? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 22, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:

Lalasticlala, front page
Why d heck did u give out ur number? Don't tell me she googled it undecided Please swerve

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Desperate?? by Akanbibabatunde(m): 5:45am On Dec 23, 2016
Splinz:

Maka why... why you no dey everly make sense

My brother, repeat after me: Any woman or man from my village that is depriving me of even small sense, no mercy: may thunder mix with small electricity strike you death!!!
who are you?? Why quote me?? Wherein my post did you see quote me??
Re: Why Are Ladies Desperate?? by Akanbibabatunde(m): 5:51am On Dec 23, 2016
Nma27:
Why d heck did u give out ur number? Don't tell me she googled it undecided Please swerve
yea, but i dont want her attention.. Anyway, if u pretty..
Lets hang out at a place of your choice, and dont be Scared, im gon foot the bills...
Re: Why Are Ladies Desperate?? by Nobody: 6:05am On Dec 23, 2016
hahahaha cheesy silliness
Re: Why Are Ladies Desperate?? by Correctbro1: 6:11am On Dec 23, 2016
I give up!
Re: Why Are Ladies Desperate?? by skywalker240(m): 6:37am On Dec 23, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:

Lalasticlala, front page

U got ur answer
Re: Why Are Ladies Desperate?? by tee59(f): 7:05am On Dec 23, 2016
Because u are stupid." Empty barrel lo ma n pariwo". Je n gbadun ore, who u epp oh".
Re: Why Are Ladies Desperate?? by dillycool(f): 7:21am On Dec 23, 2016
The real, made men are not noise makers.
Re: Why Are Ladies Desperate?? by Whytelyon(m): 7:31am On Dec 23, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:

[b]Or iss it because am rich?? cheesy cheesy

Lalasticlala, front page[/b] ...

How rich are you? Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, or Prince Of Saudi? Mxm, you day really fall boys hand. Your nonsense day irritate me.

Re: Why Are Ladies Desperate?? by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 23, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
yea, but i dont want her attention.. Anyway, if u pretty..
Lets hang out at a place of your choice, and dont be Scared, im gon foot the bills...
Not interested!!
Re: Why Are Ladies Desperate?? by Akanbibabatunde(m): 9:45am On Dec 23, 2016
Whytelyon:

How rich are you? Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, or Prince Of Saudi? Mxm, you day really fall boys hand. Your nonsense day irritate me.

and did i ask you to quote me??
Re: Why Are Ladies Desperate?? by Akanbibabatunde(m): 9:46am On Dec 23, 2016
Nma27:
Not interested!!
oh! kiss
Re: Why Are Ladies Desperate?? by Akanbibabatunde(m): 9:48am On Dec 23, 2016
tee59:
Because u are stupid." Empty barrel lo ma n pariwo". Je n gbadun ore, who u epp oh".
never open my thread again in your entire Nairaland life...
Re: Why Are Ladies Desperate?? by Akanbibabatunde(m): 9:51am On Dec 23, 2016
dillycool:
The real, made men are not noise makers.
oh u sure?? I dont think so, only someone massage by poverty thinks like you...
Re: Why Are Ladies Desperate?? by pennytrate: 9:54am On Dec 23, 2016
•• → she's concerned because u don't think straight °°

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Desperate?? by Whytelyon(m): 9:58am On Dec 23, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
and did i ask you to quote me??

Go to hell. You are a complete disgrace to men. Coming on public forums like this to rant rubbish, go get a life.

Re: Why Are Ladies Desperate?? by Akanbibabatunde(m): 10:03am On Dec 23, 2016
pennytrate:
•• → she's concerned because u don't think straight °°
dont you comment on my thread again ffoolish boy... Dont y'all have respect?? Its not your fault but that of the network provider giving u 2naira data...
Re: Why Are Ladies Desperate?? by Akanbibabatunde(m): 10:05am On Dec 23, 2016
Whytelyon:

Go to hell. You are a complete disgrace to men. Coming on public forums like this to rant rubbish, go get a life.

iidiot, iss your brain dead?? Told yu not to quote me again... Or are you been cursed?? Y'all boys lack respect...
Re: Why Are Ladies Desperate?? by pennytrate: 10:06am On Dec 23, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
dont you comment on my thread again ffoolish boy... Dont y'all have respect?? Its not your fault but that of the network provider giving u 2naira data...

•• → no offense mahn but for you to open a silly thread likes this proves u got no respect for us too undecided °°
Re: Why Are Ladies Desperate?? by Whytelyon(m): 10:08am On Dec 23, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
iidiot, iss your brain dead?? Told yu not to quote me again... Or are you been cursed?? Y'all boys lack respect...

After making noise with your father's money and wealth, this is where u finally arrived. Dumb skull. You the only one who's cursed here. Imbecìle.
Silence is best answer for fools...like you.

Re: Why Are Ladies Desperate?? by Akanbibabatunde(m): 10:08am On Dec 23, 2016
pennytrate:

•• → no offense mahn but for you to open a silly thread likes this proves u got no respect for us too undecided °°
and i didnt pull you into the thread... You dont like it, bounce... That ain't hard...
Re: Why Are Ladies Desperate?? by Akanbibabatunde(m): 10:14am On Dec 23, 2016
Whytelyon:

After making noise with your father's money and wealth, this is where u finally arrived. Dumb skull. You the only one who's cursed here. Imbecìle.
Silence is best answer for fools...like you.

so are you pained?? Eediot.. I wasnt the one who asked your father to be wanking when his mates were making money... Deal with it boy, you still got time and stop been miserable vexing on others achievement... And if u tired, commit suicide... We all will understand .. And lest i forget, dont mention me again idiot cheesy..
Re: Why Are Ladies Desperate?? by Correctbro1: 10:19am On Dec 23, 2016
Blood everywhere!!
Re: Why Are Ladies Desperate?? by pennytrate: 10:23am On Dec 23, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
and i didnt pull you into the thread... You dont like it, bounce... That ain't hard...

•• → I know it ain't that hard but why is it difficult for u to be rational? °°
Re: Why Are Ladies Desperate?? by Whytelyon(m): 10:25am On Dec 23, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
so are you pained?? Eediot.. I wasnt the one who asked your father to be wanking when his mates were making money... Deal with it boy, you still got time and stop been miserable vexing on others achievement... And if u tired, commit suicide... We all will understand .. And lest i forget, dont mention me again idiot cheesy..

grin you are a fool.

I have a company here in St.petesburg, russia and I also run several businesses while am home when I also go to kazan and Odessa,Ukraine I do several businesses. I plan on buying a house in Moscow, Russia so at least you not the only one rich, we all are rich too. Yet we don't make noise, you don't know what it is to buy a house here, go ask, Moscow is one of the costliest places in the world to live in. Yet an idiot like you makes noise about few coins u have. Dumb skull. I didn't insult your father, I just figured out you don't have regard for parents. I wouldn't be surprised you already disowned. Omo Ale grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Signs He Is Husband Material / Romancelanders Knock Knock Challenge 2017 / Strange Ways Most Girls Behave That Has Got To Stop. Counter-thread!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.