Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,894 members, 7,824,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Strange Ways Most Girls Behave That Has Got To Stop. Counter-thread! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strange Ways Most Girls Behave That Has Got To Stop. Counter-thread! (2100 Views)

How Nigerian Girls Behave When You Are Removing There Pants (photos) / How Girls Behave When You Want To Remove Their Pant / Adults Only!!! Does other girls behave this Way ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strange Ways Most Girls Behave That Has Got To Stop. Counter-thread! by Nobody: 5:00am On Jan 03, 2018
1, they friend-zoned you just as soon as they see you are beginning to fall for them – in their minds they will be like; “let me see if he would do whatever I say. Hello dear! I need #2,000 to call my runaway ex room-mate, etc”. With their ridiculous and trifling demands looking all convincing.
2, they always result to a standby call-flashing mode activated and they hardly call nor reply your messages. Just when they finally do – you may definitely be rewarded for all your pain-takingly typing and sending every of your elaborate and heart-pouring messages with a series of short cold replies like; rili, sori, k, lol, nop, brb, ic, I fink, 5yn, xup, hey, yep, etc. they practically do these like every other day perhaps; with the selfish intention of keeping you in-check, tagging or stringing you along with their many in-explainable episodes. That has got to stop!
3, they can be too materialist. Yes o! We don’t need a voodoo priest to crack this one.
4, B’itch about you not showing them much care nor giving them enough affection. I don’t know, they so much want everything from you to the point where you will have to trudge along mountain Everest just to please them; but finally have yourself nearly reduced to a house maid’s wet rag. Yes o! They let it gets to their ‘bushy-wig’ head and just completely forget all about your care-giving efforts since day one.
5, they would naturally lead you on for no apparent reason, perhaps just to see if you would fancy or notice them noticing you. They just basically feed off on the attraction energy you lecherously dissipated out; thus, they feel so good about themselves making it look as if we are all in a struggle for control or something.
6, they always reset their biological clock: have you ever asked a nigerian girl about her age and she gives you a straight answer?
7,I don’t know why they like competing with other girls over just one money man; all come rushing in like some vultures hovering the sky during lunch-break.
8,Why are so many single Nigerian girls fond of this attitude, just as soon as you make your intentions known and they agree to start a romantic relationship with you. They will suddenly off-load all their baggage on you head o! It is never too light if you ask me.
9, they would want to infiltrate into your life and space totally just immediately after when they have known you n.aked and seen you that of a man, they begin to stubbornly counter-play your every decision and failing to heed to your advice for them. No wait! They want a say in how best you should live your life period.
10, their over-accumulated anger will make you run for cover, if it gets too red-hot.
11, they see the three letter words as a travesty of your sincerity towards them. If you like say it like it’s your last day on earth; their wall of defense is already up and prepared to bend to whatever direction the confused wind blows – at first, you ain’t gonna like the response you may get.
12, she drools too much on fantasy than reality: she will say she desire you on the phone madly like calling desperately and wishing you were there with her at least for some cuddle. And immediately you took the risky drive; beating night traffic and eventually showing up on her door mat and in your abracadabra costume; she would angrily want you lost for no reason and perhaps; the same way you manifested at the front door in the first place.
13, Too moody; yes! We all know this one, she can be very mood swinging in an unpredictable way, perhaps like an unsteady shifting american she-wolf sci-fi writhing under her first bone-breaking full moon. Trust me fellas, you don’t wanna be anywhere within her peripheral vision; lest kitchen culinary might land target on your head.
14, They have all kinds of excusable splitting headaches, too many that you can’t even count the frequency at which they come; perhaps some might be fake but trust me no kumbaa yayaa for you obviously.
15, they can easily lost track of time on what to wear, how to look or walk to the point where they will have it all mixed up and don’t know what exactly fit them anymore; they might as well overkill it perhaps, by making the whole thing ugly again – please moderation is the key here. no wonder when you and your average nigerian girl are about to go out on a date – you should at least give her 2hrs head start just to be with the ’mirror judge’; unless you can afford to prostitute your time for uselessness. ‘’time is money they say.’’
16, when you finally met a good cultured woman and you pray she shouldn’t change a bit – trust me, you will find yourself in a chameleon style dance – just ask PsY, the Korean pop singer yourself.
17, when don’t ask them for their number, they may think you find them attractive not enough – at this fragile stage some girls may continue throwing their weight on you as if you in some performance circus; while others may see you not man enough, then shun you off completely.
18, they would assume you don’t love them that intense enough and they would start testing your faithfulness to them by lashing out at you erratically; and throwing all sorts of negative combos at you; perhaps just to know where your end-game lies - while go through all that drama when you should have just ask me direct.
19, kiss and pretend nothing ever happen: I don’t know they do it, maybe she was lost during the bed-romping act with you, that's if there was any perhaps or whatever.
20, they multi-date to keep their options open and their needs spread in different packages, scattered all out like debris. Hence, if one man can’t bring her all the packages she so damn need, then she’s got other men to complete the job.
21, they nag like hell: as if we ain’t doing enough for them already. and it will seems to me they have got some out-burst of spiraling emotions radiating all over their bodies all day that's unknowingly driving most men to the breaking point. Haha! What do you expect? ‘ things may get Physics kal thus, domestic abuse’
22, they continue to do this like a hobby; giving you divided attention; have you ever seen a girl multi-tasking on her phone before? Just in-between asking you whether you have eaten something or how your day was over the phone; the next second she takes her mind off you, would assume the duty of a dedicated google staff , answering all customer service with hotlines pouring from instagram, Whatsapp, facebook likes/comments, messengers and then posing for chains of continuous selfies all at the same time, thus forgetting you ever exist while you are basically still on the other side just wondering nothing.
23, you generalize and say; “all men are dogs!” but here is a riddle for you. When we say some girls are holes; “WHAT MADE THE DOG SO TRAPPED IN THE HOLE IN THE FIRST PLACE?” the girls will just continue to take, and take everything from us with nothing to give in return. I guess women have already taken over the world that now breeds a generation of some today’s gender bashing naija single girls that says men do these, men do that. Most Nigerian girls see feminism ideology has a weapon to garrotte the naija man’s ego with their untamed saliva-dripping jaws. This is my official counter -thread so please, don’t take it personal. It is the nairaland’s tradition, my friend. lol ........

re-edited

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strange Ways Most Girls Behave That Has Got To Stop. Counter-thread! by NaoSlay: 5:02am On Jan 03, 2018
TBH , relationship issues doesn't freak me , I don't know why guys bother themselves with relationship issues , make your cash and see girls tripping for you , you think if you've got the cash what the op mentioned in this list would it be possible for a girl to behave like that towards you?

Work for cash and see beeches chase you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strange Ways Most Girls Behave That Has Got To Stop. Counter-thread! by Nobody: 5:08am On Jan 03, 2018
1.The imaginary freindzone. It does not exsit grin it is called REJECTION
6. I am guilty grin
23... u generalize using derogatory terms saying women are "bitches and hoes."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strange Ways Most Girls Behave That Has Got To Stop. Counter-thread! by emmie14: 5:09am On Jan 03, 2018
GameKartel:
1, they friend-zoned you just immediately they see you are beginning to fall for them – in their minds they will be like; “let me see if he would do whatever I say. Hello dear! I need #2,000 to call my runaway ex room-mate, etc”. With their trifling excuses looking all convincing.
2, they always result to standby call-flashing mode activated and, especially they hardly call nor reply your messages. And when they finally do – you may definitely be rewarded for pain-takingly typing and sending every of your elaborate and heart-pouring messages with series of short cold replies like; rili, sori, k, lol, nop, brb, ic, I fink, 5yn, xup, hey, yep, etc. they practically do these like every other day perhaps; with the selfish intention of keeping you in-check and tagging or stringing you along with their many in-explainable episodes. That has got to stop!
3, they can be too materialist. Yes o! We don’t need a voodoo priest to crack this one.
4, B’itch about you not showing them much care nor giving them enough affection. I don’t know, they so much want everything from you to the point where you will have to trudge along mountain Everest just to please them; and finally have yourself nearly reduced to a house maid’s wet rag. Yes o! They let it gets to their ‘bushy-wig’ head and just completely forget all your care-giving efforts since day one.
5, they would naturally lead you on for no apparent reason, perhaps just to see if you would fancy or notice them noticing you. They just basically feed off on the attraction energy, you lecherously dissipate out in this way; they feel so good about themselves, as if we are all in a struggle for control or something.
6, they always reset their biological clock: have you ever asked a girl about her age and she gives you straight answer?
7,I don’t know why they like competing with other girls over just one money man; all come rushing in like some vultures hovering the sky during lunch-break.
8,Why are so many single Nigerian girls fond of this attitude, just as soon as make your intentions known and they agree to start a romantic relationship with them. They would suddenly off-load all their baggage on you head o! It is never too light if you ask me.
9, they would want to infiltrate into your life and space totally just immediately when they have known you n.aked and seen you that of a man, they begin to stubbornly counter-play your every decision or heed to your advice for them. No wait! They want a say in how best you should live your life.
10, their over-accumulated anger would make you run for cover, if it turned too red-hot.
11, they see the three letter words as a travesty of your sincerity towards them. If you like say it like it’s your last day on earth; their wall of defense is already up and prepared to bend to whatever the direction the wind blows – at first, you ain’t gonna like the response you will get.
12, drooling too much on fantasy over reality: she would say she desire you on the phone madly like calling desperately and wishing you were here with her at least for some cuddle. And immediately you took the risky drive; beating night traffic and eventually showing up on her door mat in your abracadabra costume; she would angrily want you lost perhaps; the same way you manifested at the front door.
13, Too moody; yes! We all know this one, she can be very mood swinging in an unpredictable way, perhaps like an unsteady shifting shewolf under her first bone-breaking full moon. Trust me fellas, you don’t wanna be within her peripheral vision; lest kitchen culinary might land target on your head.
14, They have all kinds of splitting headaches, too many that you can’t even count the frequency at which they come; trust me no kumba yayaa for you obviously.
15, they can easily lost track of time on what to wear, how to look or walk to the point where they got it all mixed up and don’t know what fit them anymore; they might as well overkill perhaps, making the whole thing ugly again – please moderation is the key here. no wonder when you and your girl are going out on a date – you should at least give her 2hrs head start to be with the ’mirror judge’; unless you can afford to prostitute your time for uselessness. ‘’time is money they say.’’
16, when you finally met a good cultured woman and you pray she shouldn’t change a bit – trust me, you would find yourself in a chameleon style dance – just ask PsY, the Korean pop singer yourself.
17, when don’t ask them for their number, they may think you find them attractive enough – at this fragile stage some girls may continue throwing their weight on you as if you in the circus; while others may see you not man enough.
18, they would assume you don’t love them that intense for this reason, they would continue to assayer your faithfulness towards you by lashing out erratically; throwing all sorts of negative combos at you; perhaps to know where your end-game lies.
19, kiss and pretend nothing ever happen: I don’t know they do it, maybe she was lost during the bed-romping act or whatever.
20, they multi-date to keep their options open and their needs spread in different packages, scattered out like debris. Hence, one man can’t bring her all the packages as she’s got other men to do the job.
21, they nag like hell: as if we ain’t doing enough for them already. It will seems to me they have got some out-burst of spiraling emotions radiating all over their faces, anus and bodies – unknowingly driving men to the breaking point. Haha! What do you expect? ‘ it gets Physics kal’
22, they continue like a hobby to give you divided attention; have you ever seen a girl multi-tasking on her phone before? Just in-between asking you whether you have eaten something or how your day was over the phone; the next second she would assume the duty of a dedicated google staff , answering customer service with hotlines pouring from instagram, Whatsapp, facebook likes/comments, messengers and posing for chains of continuous selfies at the same time, thus forgetting you exist while you are basically still on the other side just wondering nothing.
23, you generalize and say; “all men are dogs!” but here is a riddle for you. When we say some girls are holes; “WHAT MADE THE DOG SO TRAPPED IN THE HOLE IN THE FIRST PLACE?” the girls would just continue to take, and take everything from us with nothing to give in return. I guess women have already taken over the world that now breeds generation of today’s gender bashing single girls that says men do these, men do that. Most Nigerian girls see feminism has a weapon to garrotte the man’s ego with their untamed saliva-dripping jaws. This is my official counter -thread so please, don’t take it personal. It is the nairaland’s tradition.

Teenagers should stay away for dating and relationship. Ladies are naturally materialistic and demanding. If you can't afford them avoid them. Stay away from ladies they will not come after you. Complaining is nit the solution rather hard work. That is their nature , you can't change it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strange Ways Most Girls Behave That Has Got To Stop. Counter-thread! by Kenzico(m): 5:17am On Jan 03, 2018
emmie14:
Teenagers should stay away for dating and relationship. Ladies are naturally materialistic and demanding. If you can't afford them avoid them. Stay away from ladies they will not come after you.Complaining is nit the solution rather hard work. That is their nature , you can't change it

Toorh!!! You hit the punch line!
Re: Strange Ways Most Girls Behave That Has Got To Stop. Counter-thread! by BruncleZuma: 5:19am On Jan 03, 2018
I know where this thread is headed...

[img]https://im-01./ToIx.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Strange Ways Most Girls Behave That Has Got To Stop. Counter-thread! by sod09(m): 5:26am On Jan 03, 2018
Come on all these drama gotta stop
Counter thread and all, just ignore them instead of you to take your time to think of a better way to make money you busy writing epistle. Watch the bit.chly so called feminists fall on you

1 Like

Re: Strange Ways Most Girls Behave That Has Got To Stop. Counter-thread! by NaoSlay: 5:27am On Jan 03, 2018
While other youths in other countries are building names and reputations for themselves , we are bothering ourselves with relationship advice .
Re: Strange Ways Most Girls Behave That Has Got To Stop. Counter-thread! by ubunja(m): 5:29am On Jan 03, 2018
NaoSlay:
TBH , relationship issues doesn't freak me , I don't know why guys bother themselves with relationship issues , make your cash and see girls tripping for you , you think if you've got the cash what the op mentioned in this list would it be possible for a girl to behave like that towards you?

thats the most important truth most guys dont get. dont chase women chase money.and when your money is right dont chase women chase pvssy. that is, when you have done your hustle, dont chase relationships instead chase pvssy.
thats the biggest revenge.
the time when women finally want you,dont reject them, but use them.play them till they are dizzy.

3 Likes

Re: Strange Ways Most Girls Behave That Has Got To Stop. Counter-thread! by NaoSlay: 5:32am On Jan 03, 2018
ubunja:

thats the most important truth most guys dont get. dont chase women chase money.and when your money is right dont chase women chase pvssy. that is, when you have done your hustle, dont chase relationships instead chase pvssy.
thats the biggest revenge.
the time when women finally want you,dont reject them, but use them.play them till they are dizzy.

That's what most guys don't understand , love of girls have blinded them to know this is exactly the ways to get the girls cheaply instead of that expensive way.

1 Like

Re: Strange Ways Most Girls Behave That Has Got To Stop. Counter-thread! by ubunja(m): 5:34am On Jan 03, 2018
emmie14:
Teenagers should stay away for dating and relationship. Ladies are naturally materialistic and demanding. If you can't afford them avoid them. Stay away from ladies they will not come after you. Complaining is nit the solution rather hard work. That is their nature , you can't change it
only Gold Diggers are like that by nature.
our mothers were not like that.

5 Likes

Re: Strange Ways Most Girls Behave That Has Got To Stop. Counter-thread! by paschal47(m): 5:50am On Jan 03, 2018
see what kept a full grown man awake. So by 5:00am when men are thinking of how to move from point A to point B, another is thinking of how to construct a counter thread.

It's like you want to be unfortunate in life? It's your type that would still come and tell us here on nairaland that you need advice, that your girlfriend is cheating on you.

My candid advice, bro it's too early for all this nonsense, go and make money and watch them dying to get your attention.

1 Like

Re: Strange Ways Most Girls Behave That Has Got To Stop. Counter-thread! by mikejj(m): 5:54am On Jan 03, 2018
grin grin so u sat down and observe all these things in the life of a woman.baba go make money.

1 Like

Re: Strange Ways Most Girls Behave That Has Got To Stop. Counter-thread! by ubunja(m): 5:59am On Jan 03, 2018
paschal47:
see what kept a full grown man awake. So by 5:00am when men are thinking of how to move from point A to point B, another is thinking of how to construct a counter thread.

It's like you want to be unfortunate in life? It's your type that would still come and tell us here on nairaland that you need advice, that your girlfriend is cheating on you.

My candid advice, bro it's too early for all this nonsense, go and make money and watch them dying to get your attention.
dont shame another brother.
leave that to the hoes. dont do that work for them.you are not going to get paid for it.

5 Likes

Re: Strange Ways Most Girls Behave That Has Got To Stop. Counter-thread! by paschal47(m): 6:05am On Jan 03, 2018
ubunja:

dont shame another brother.
leave that to the hoes. dont do that work for them.you are not going to get paid for it.

Honestly do you think they care? I'm not shaming any body just giving him a piece of advice before it's late.

I don't want a brother coming here to type 'baba God pick my call', when he has been dialing the wrong number.

1 Like

Re: Strange Ways Most Girls Behave That Has Got To Stop. Counter-thread! by ubunja(m): 6:07am On Jan 03, 2018
paschal47:

Honestly do you think they care? I'm not shaming any body just giving him a piece of advice before it's late.

I don't want a brother coming here to type 'baba God pick my call', when he has been dialing the wrong number.
your example is nuts grin
i get you. still, better just go silent than to go against another brother.

1 Like

Re: Strange Ways Most Girls Behave That Has Got To Stop. Counter-thread! by KardinalZik(m): 6:09am On Jan 03, 2018
Op, stop generalizing.
When you say "women are bitches and hoes", don't you remember that your sisters, niece, and mom are women?
That generalization isn't healthy at all.

1 Like

Re: Strange Ways Most Girls Behave That Has Got To Stop. Counter-thread! by eunisam: 6:17am On Jan 03, 2018
woman matter don tire me.the fact is that male cannot do without female and female cannot do without male.

1 Like

Re: Strange Ways Most Girls Behave That Has Got To Stop. Counter-thread! by emmie14: 6:18am On Jan 03, 2018
ubunja:

only Gold Diggers are like that by nature.
our mothers were not like that.

Most our girls nowadays are soundly educated. Our mothers didn't your phones as youths. They go to farms some got married because they were strong in the farm. Can't you marry an illiterate girl? Civilization comes with good and bad. Alot of beautiful things. The introduction of internet and social media brought lots of change and demands.

1 Like

Re: Strange Ways Most Girls Behave That Has Got To Stop. Counter-thread! by ubunja(m): 6:23am On Jan 03, 2018
emmie14:

Most our girls nowadays are soundly educated. Our mothers didn't your phones as youths. They go to farms some got married because they were strong in the farm. Can't you marry an illiterate girl? Civilization comes with good and bad. Alot of beautiful things. The introduction of internet and social media brought lots of change and demands.
so you agree women changed.
its not their natural state to be materialistic.

5 Likes

Re: Strange Ways Most Girls Behave That Has Got To Stop. Counter-thread! by Earthquake1: 6:24am On Jan 03, 2018
Girls created a thread, you created one back are you jobless?
Re: Strange Ways Most Girls Behave That Has Got To Stop. Counter-thread! by Airforce1(m): 6:25am On Jan 03, 2018
Earthquake1:
Girls created a thread, you created one back are you jobless?

1 Like

Re: Strange Ways Most Girls Behave That Has Got To Stop. Counter-thread! by emmie14: 6:29am On Jan 03, 2018
ubunja:

so you agree women changed.
its not their natural state to be materialistic.

Change is constant. From infant to puberty is change . Illiteracy to literacy era is change. Dressing changes. Cars from analogue to digital.

1 Like

Re: Strange Ways Most Girls Behave That Has Got To Stop. Counter-thread! by moshood521: 6:35am On Jan 03, 2018
emmie14:

dis 21 century ladies wrk 2..

1 Like

Re: Strange Ways Most Girls Behave That Has Got To Stop. Counter-thread! by sekxyqueen(f): 6:39am On Jan 03, 2018
undecided so many unintelligent guys in here...

that yesterday's thread enter una well..

1 Like

Re: Strange Ways Most Girls Behave That Has Got To Stop. Counter-thread! by Nobody: 6:39am On Jan 03, 2018
E pain am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strange Ways Most Girls Behave That Has Got To Stop. Counter-thread! by sekxyqueen(f): 6:42am On Jan 03, 2018
Purebeerry:
E pain am
hahaha,,this is the second thread and still counting on top yesterday's thread...

these guys are so frustrated. .lmao

1 Like

Re: Strange Ways Most Girls Behave That Has Got To Stop. Counter-thread! by jeff1607(m): 6:46am On Jan 03, 2018
NaoSlay:

Even after making the money, a time comes in a man's life when you want something deeper that money can't bring,

You would feel the need for that deeper connection, to protect and to provide and also to feel genuine appreciation for that thing you did no matter how little, to see that face beaming with smile any time you arrive just like a dog sees his master, even after making so much money and gathering the ladies you still need that special one

2 Likes

Re: Strange Ways Most Girls Behave That Has Got To Stop. Counter-thread! by NaoSlay: 6:49am On Jan 03, 2018
jeff1607:

Even after making the money, a time comes in a man's life when you want something deeper that money can't bring,

You would feel the need for that deeper connection, to protect and to provide and also to feel genuine appreciation for that thing you did no matter how little, to see that face beaming with smile any time you arrive just like a dog sees his master, even after making so much money and gathering the ladies you still need that special one

That's why it would be up to the man that as he is making his money let his 'wise' game be soaring so as not to make foolish decisions.

1 Like

Re: Strange Ways Most Girls Behave That Has Got To Stop. Counter-thread! by ubunja(m): 6:50am On Jan 03, 2018
emmie14:

Change is constant. From infant to puberty is change . Illiteracy to literacy era is change. Dressing changes. Cars from analogue to digital.
it wont kill you to say You Agree.
coz once you go down this "change is constant" road you also will prove yourself wrong since you said women are "naturally materialistic".

2 Likes

Re: Strange Ways Most Girls Behave That Has Got To Stop. Counter-thread! by IamGoke(m): 6:55am On Jan 03, 2018
Bitches remain bitches. Nothing you can do about it!

1 Like

Re: Strange Ways Most Girls Behave That Has Got To Stop. Counter-thread! by jeff1607(m): 7:00am On Jan 03, 2018
NaoSlay:

That's why it would be up to the man that as he is making his money let his 'wise' game be soaring so as not to make foolish decisions.

Correct

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How My Boyfriend's Wicked Slap 'formatted' My Brain - Lady Recounts / June Members / Ladies, Are You Sure You Want To Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.