Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Take The Gospel Story Quiz To Prove Your Bible Knowledge! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Take The Gospel Story Quiz To Prove Your Bible Knowledge! (33816 Views)

Little Boy Preaching The Gospel In Rivers State / Is Your Bible A Sword Or A Butter Knife? Why You Need The King James Version / Things You May Like To Know About Occult And Bible Knowledge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Take The Gospel Story Quiz To Prove Your Bible Knowledge! by blueyedgeek(m): 4:59pm On Dec 23, 2016
felixomor:
Some people are obviously unable to answer just one simple question on nairaland website....

Yet they are answering bible quiz.

grin i laff in Espana....

With regards to the amount of members that nairaland has, the answer can either be true or false and not both of them which makes it different from the questions in the quiz where both presented options are correct and can also be incorrect based on a different account of the same event in the Bible.

8 Likes

Re: Take The Gospel Story Quiz To Prove Your Bible Knowledge! by jonbellion(m): 5:02pm On Dec 23, 2016
blueyedgeek:

With regards to the amount of members that nairaland has, the answer can either be true or false and not both of them which makes it different from the questions in the quiz where both presented options are correct and can also be incorrect based on a different account of the same event in the Bible.
thank you bro

1 Like

Re: Take The Gospel Story Quiz To Prove Your Bible Knowledge! by felixomor: 5:11pm On Dec 23, 2016
blueyedgeek:

Just look at the long letter u r writing me for a very simple question.

2 Likes

Re: Take The Gospel Story Quiz To Prove Your Bible Knowledge! by felixomor: 5:12pm On Dec 23, 2016
jonbellion:
you are comparing a website estimate to a supposed infallible book and you are feeling cool with yourself
So a question like " when Jesus cursed the fig tree in the presence of the disciples did it wither immediately while him and the disciples watched OR overnight" should cause controversy
Smh

Answer the question or keep shut abeg.

1 Like

Re: Take The Gospel Story Quiz To Prove Your Bible Knowledge! by Deicide: 5:23pm On Dec 23, 2016
jonbellion:
the sad thing is that he thinks he does
How does that stuff make any sense?
Re: Take The Gospel Story Quiz To Prove Your Bible Knowledge! by blueyedgeek(m): 5:23pm On Dec 23, 2016
felixomor:

Just look at the long letter u r writing me for a very simple question.
Anything that makes you sleep better at night bro. If you can't understand the simple points I raised, then I am sorry, I can't help you any further.

2 Likes

Re: Take The Gospel Story Quiz To Prove Your Bible Knowledge! by felixomor: 5:29pm On Dec 23, 2016
blueyedgeek:
Anything that makes you sleep better at night bro. If you can't understand the simple points I raised, then I am sorry, I can't help you any further.

U need the help.
Keep it.

2 Likes

Re: Take The Gospel Story Quiz To Prove Your Bible Knowledge! by taurus25(m): 5:32pm On Dec 23, 2016
felixomor:

Let me easily reproduce what they did, since it seems too difficult for your brain

Nairaland has 1.7 million members?

1. False

2. True

Answer.

I dont know what you hope to achieve with this question, its obvious you didnt play the game.

Look at viki.z's example on the first page.

The question was how many men were in jesus' tomb?

In his first trial, he chose 2 and was wrong because mark 16:5 states that there was one man dressed in white in the tomb

He tried the same question again, and chose 1 but was still wrong because luke 24:4 states that there were two men dressed in shining garments in the tomb

Admitedly, the website is for mockery grin ....but you cant blame them, can you?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Take The Gospel Story Quiz To Prove Your Bible Knowledge! by felixomor: 5:33pm On Dec 23, 2016
taurus25:

I dont know what you hope to achieve with this question, its obvious you didnt play the game.

Look at viki.z's example on the first page.

The question was how many men were in jesus' tomb?

In his first trial, he chose 2 and was wrong because mark 16:5 states that there was one man dressed in white in the tomb

He tried the same question again, and chose 1 but was still wrong because luke 24:4 states that there were two men dressed in shining garments in the tomb

Admitedly, the website is for mockery grin ....but you cant blame them, can you?

Oh, the website is for mockery abi?
I am glad u admiitted that.

So, but u still didnt answer my own question.....
Re: Take The Gospel Story Quiz To Prove Your Bible Knowledge! by Gift101(m): 5:35pm On Dec 23, 2016
Seun:
Thanks. Corrected.

When you're through with the quiz, please post your final score here!

Seun you're trying to prove that the bible is wrong and is nothing but ordinary tale story right ?
Re: Take The Gospel Story Quiz To Prove Your Bible Knowledge! by taurus25(m): 5:40pm On Dec 23, 2016
felixomor:

Oh, the website is for mockery abi?
I am glad u admiitted that.

yes, it is because the bible is riddled with controversial inconsistencies and contradictions.

So, but u still didnt answer my own question.....

well, thats because i failed to find the sense in the question, and because your're trying to use the question as a means to derail and deviate from the topic of discussion.

2 Likes

Re: Take The Gospel Story Quiz To Prove Your Bible Knowledge! by felixomor: 5:44pm On Dec 23, 2016
taurus25:

yes, it is because the bible is riddled with controversial inconsistencies and contradictions.

well, thats because i failed to find the sense in the question, and because your're trying to use the question as a means to derail and deviate from the topic of discussion.

i

Derail kwa.
But u found sense in the questions which were set on info that was specifically not in the bible.

Mega hypocrisy...

Derail ko, derail ni
I have even forgotten u didnt tell me what "technically" meant.
Abeg joor.

Move on

1 Like

Re: Take The Gospel Story Quiz To Prove Your Bible Knowledge! by randomperson: 6:02pm On Dec 23, 2016
Chai... What an ingenious way to open the yansh of the bible. And to make it even better felixomor is also opening his own yansh in solidarity... grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Take The Gospel Story Quiz To Prove Your Bible Knowledge! by felixomor: 6:05pm On Dec 23, 2016
randomperson:
Chai... What an ingenious way to open the yansh of the bible. And to make it even better felixomor is also opening his own yansh in solidarity... grin grin

The random talkative who doesnt know parrots exists, is talking.

1 Like

Re: Take The Gospel Story Quiz To Prove Your Bible Knowledge! by randomperson: 6:10pm On Dec 23, 2016
But on a more serious note... If stories that are these pivotal and fundamental to the concept of Christianity have contradictory accounts, in a book that is supposedly inspired by an infallible Holy- Spirit, then why do Christians still believe this bullsh*t... I guess most people need their delusions..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Take The Gospel Story Quiz To Prove Your Bible Knowledge! by DoctorAlien(m): 6:15pm On Dec 23, 2016
1. Two young men appeared to the women in the sepulchre. However, Mark focuses on the young man who spoke to the women, because the two young could not be speaking at the same time. Any competent Bible student knows that Mark is usually not into details. Mark most probably penned down the gospel as he heard an eyewitness(most probably Peter) narrate.

Luke says "they said unto them". The use of the pronoun "they" indicates that the young men had the same message for the women. My mother can tell me to shun smoking. However, I can rightly say that my Parents told me to shun smoking.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Take The Gospel Story Quiz To Prove Your Bible Knowledge! by hopefulLandlord: 6:15pm On Dec 23, 2016
randomperson:
But on a more serious note... If stories that are these pivotal and fundamental to the concept of Christianity have contradictory accounts, in a book that is supposedly inspired by an infallible Holy- Spirit, then why do Christians still believe this bullsh*t... I guess most people need their delusions..

I created a thread similar to the quiz OP gave for almost six months now and none of our Christian apologists have been able to provide us the right answers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Take The Gospel Story Quiz To Prove Your Bible Knowledge! by randomperson: 6:17pm On Dec 23, 2016
felixomor:

The random talkative who doesnt know parrots exists, is talking.
grin grin ... It's always cute when u try to do a comeback after being utterly humiliated...
BTW, your lie that I don't know about parrots just shows desperation on your part. This coming from someone who claims donkeys and snakes can speak human languages...
In order not to derail the thread, why not just address the contradictions in the different gospels... Or u can't think of a response yet??... Don't worry, no pressure, take your time wink

2 Likes

Re: Take The Gospel Story Quiz To Prove Your Bible Knowledge! by felixomor: 6:19pm On Dec 23, 2016
DoctorAlien:
1. Two young men appeared to the women in the sepulchre. However, Mark focuses on the young man who spoke to the women, because the two young could not be speaking at the same time. Any competent Bible student knows that Mark is usually not into details. Mark most probably penned down the gospel as he heard an eyewitness(most probably Peter) narrate.

Luke says "they said unto them". The use of the pronoun "they" indicates that the young men had the same message for the women. My mother can tell me to shun smoking. However, I can rightly say that my Parents told me to shun smoking.

My brother allow them to fifht with English.
I hope u know its not everyone that comprehends.
Let alone the atheistic brain effects.

4 Likes

Re: Take The Gospel Story Quiz To Prove Your Bible Knowledge! by felixomor: 6:19pm On Dec 23, 2016
randomperson:

grin grin ... It's always cute when u try to do a comeback after being utterly humiliated...
BTW, your lie that I don't know about parrots just shows desperation on your part. This coming from someone who claims donkeys and snakes can speak human languages...
In order not to derail the thread, why not just address the contradictions in the different gospels... Or u can't think of a response yet??... Don't worry, no pressure, take your time wink

Yinmu.
Move to one side.
Re: Take The Gospel Story Quiz To Prove Your Bible Knowledge! by randomperson: 6:22pm On Dec 23, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

I created a thread similar to the quiz OP gave for almost six months now and none of our Christian apologists have been able to provide us the right answers
that's their modus operandi, if they can't derail or deceive, they dodge. In my short time on nairaland, I already have three thread where they completely cowered out... It's a skill that is specially mastered

2 Likes

Re: Take The Gospel Story Quiz To Prove Your Bible Knowledge! by randomperson: 6:25pm On Dec 23, 2016
DoctorAlien:

Am not even going to waste my time showing what a shoddy job u did there... Just excuses galore... There are multiple contradictions so don't just pick the one u have ready made excuses for...

1 Like

Re: Take The Gospel Story Quiz To Prove Your Bible Knowledge! by Ranchhoddas: 6:26pm On Dec 23, 2016
Hehehe...Dem bury am somewhere
Deicide:
You get Sense so
Re: Take The Gospel Story Quiz To Prove Your Bible Knowledge! by DoctorAlien(m): 6:28pm On Dec 23, 2016
2. John summarized the events from Pilate's judgment to the arrival at golgotha in just one verse(17). John made no mention of Simon of Cyrene and his being compelled to bear the cross. That is a detail he did not add. He simply added that Jesus bore His cross away and began to journey to golgotha to be crucified, and the next scene he narrates is the arrival at golgotha.

Suffice it to say that the gospels didn't tell us all that happened. Contrary to the lie found on the quiz site, the Bible does not say that Simon of Cyrene bore the cross until they got to golgotha. Matt. 27:32 simply says they compelled him to bear the cross. He could have borne it for only 5 minutes. No one knows.

Moral lesson: whoever bore the cross to golgotha, Hallelujah! JESUS DIED TO SET ME FREE FROM SIN AND ITS CONDEMNATION!

6 Likes

Re: Take The Gospel Story Quiz To Prove Your Bible Knowledge! by randomperson: 6:28pm On Dec 23, 2016
felixomor:

My brother allow them to fifht with English.
I hope u know its not everyone that comprehends.
Let alone the atheistic brain effects.
Of course, it's not easy to comprehend when one gospel says there was one mad man in gadarenes and another gospel says there are two... I mean, it's possible one and two men the same thing right??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service / Brothers, How Do You Cope Sitting Beside Ladies That Bare Cleavage In Church? / Insecurity: Father Mbaka Absolves Buhari Of Blames

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.