Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,974 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Medical Student - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Medical Student (42932 Views)

She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée / Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Medical Student by Lexusgs430: 8:15pm On Dec 23, 2016
The cameraman or camerawoman for try edit the armpit. Medical student and bleaching............. What more can I say......
Let's view the crack of the ass.......

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Medical Student by LorDBolton(m): 8:16pm On Dec 23, 2016
See old man wey she wan marry

You sure say she get plan to practice? grin

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Medical Student by Bgorgeous: 8:16pm On Dec 23, 2016
Where is the wow
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Medical Student by Greedgod: 8:16pm On Dec 23, 2016
Dear Lord if all the rich men take our crush and the pretty gurls what will be left for us ?
Olorun jahweh pick up !

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Medical Student by Lexusgs430: 8:16pm On Dec 23, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
Boring!! No effects... Bla bla... And y did she not shave her armpit?? Damn! Below is gon be sambisa...

Effects of bleaching...... No be hair u dey see o.........
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Medical Student by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 23, 2016
When is my turn o?

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Medical Student by PH1stBorn: 8:21pm On Dec 23, 2016
Sarcasm detected....zoom in d pic and observes that d armpit was well shaven. Though d area wasn't well illuminated due to camera flash

angelTI:
The picture where she wore black dress undecided she would have shaved her armpit at least

Akanbibabatunde:
Boring!! No effects... Bla bla... And y did she not shave her armpit?? Damn! Below is gon be sambisa...

Lexusgs430:
The cameraman or camerawoman for try edit the armpit. Medical student and bleaching............. What more can I say......
Let's view the crack of the ass.......
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Medical Student by ahahnow: 8:22pm On Dec 23, 2016
[size=20pt]Are you female? Are you too BLACK? [/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/3535632/female-too-black#52200676
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Medical Student by Lexusgs430: 8:23pm On Dec 23, 2016
PH1stBorn:
Sarcasm detected....zoom in d pic and observes that d armpit was well shaven. Though d area wasn't well illuminated due to camera flash

Is it your armpit?
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Medical Student by Lexusgs430: 8:24pm On Dec 23, 2016
PH1stBorn:

Why be say nah only that area flash miss?
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Medical Student by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 23, 2016
Dude is really matured... beautiful couple though
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Medical Student by Championlaw200(m): 8:26pm On Dec 23, 2016
Lovely...... But this man is too old for this young girl jare...... Haha.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Medical Student by Championlaw200(m): 8:27pm On Dec 23, 2016
Lovely...... But this man is too old for this young girl jare...... Haha. [i][/i]

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Medical Student by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 23, 2016
D guy old or is it my eyes

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Medical Student by osaeti(f): 8:30pm On Dec 23, 2016
This bros looks older now, abi nar only mi dey see am

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Medical Student by Harinholar(f): 8:35pm On Dec 23, 2016
Congratulations.....stay blessed
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Medical Student by streamsofjoy(f): 8:36pm On Dec 23, 2016
Why do young girls like to marry old men?? I just dnt get it why.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Medical Student by sweetcocoa(f): 8:42pm On Dec 23, 2016
The guy don grow sha.

Happy married life.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Medical Student by Vanessa88(f): 8:55pm On Dec 23, 2016
Cute couple

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Medical Student by ElsonMorali: 9:07pm On Dec 23, 2016
Lovely pictures. I really wish them the best in their marital life.
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Medical Student by ElsonMorali: 9:08pm On Dec 23, 2016
osaeti:
This bros looks older now, abi nar only mi dey see am

Does it really matter?

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Medical Student by mohciz69(m): 9:10pm On Dec 23, 2016
see her arm pit for that third picture... na only God know how that place fo be *clears throat*
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Medical Student by mamaafrik(m): 9:39pm On Dec 23, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
she go now dey advise me to shave mine,where her induction cerfiticati??
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Medical Student by activelyA(f): 9:44pm On Dec 23, 2016
natsuDragneel:
Do they even think about people who don't have girlfriends
No!!!
They only think about themselves angry angry embarassed
Lmao cheesy
Very funny

I am so sorry on their behalf
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Medical Student by Ians(m): 9:54pm On Dec 23, 2016
ikp120:
shocked shocked O boy see where that guy put his hands in that 4th picture o shocked
Bros oya remove ya hand from there mehn!
he is pre dat area up
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Medical Student by ikp120(m): 10:08pm On Dec 23, 2016
Ians:

he is pre dat area up

Hmmm...

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Medical Student by youngjoe10(m): 10:11pm On Dec 23, 2016
This is beautiful but the man looks much older.
I wish them a happy married life
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Medical Student by Freeezzz(m): 10:16pm On Dec 23, 2016
dhevid:
These pre wedding photos of my course mate will wow you

It's not easy being a medical student and I wish are the very best
Which school chief?
cool
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Medical Student by dhevid(m): 10:29pm On Dec 23, 2016
Freeezzz:
Which school chief? cool

grin AAU, you should over look things sometimes
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Medical Student by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 23, 2016
streamsofjoy:
Why do young girls like to marry old men?? I just dnt get it why.
Young girls do so because they feel they (girls) are more mature that guys who are their age mates.
And they believe that an older guy (7 yrs or older) would be a 'settled' and more responsible family man.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Medical Student by kenoz(m): 11:02pm On Dec 23, 2016
Nice pics
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Medical Student by Freeezzz(m): 11:02pm On Dec 23, 2016
dhevid:

grin AAU, you should over look things sometimes

Yes chief, carry on sir. cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Neat & Jessica / My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore / Body Transformation Of A Female Fitness Trainer In 5 Months (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.