Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,898 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results (63385 Views)

The Scandal Of Census Figures / Census Results Out - More Males Than Females / What Is The Importance Of Census In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by nigeria1: 9:32am On Apr 03, 2007
katsina state have less than 95,000 house, can someone do this math, what is the maximum population of the state.
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by folem: 5:33pm On Apr 03, 2007
Please do the math for all nairalanders Nigeria1 since you are the guru.

More grease to your elbow.
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by nigeria1: 4:39am On Apr 04, 2007
Now using the population density of kano city as claim by makama 2006 census figures , which is 33 person per house for kano city,   

Katsina state with a total houses population of less than 95,000

The total maximum  population of katsina state would  33 x 95,000 == 3,135,000

This is the maximum population katsina state can be,  and not 5.7 million as claim by mr makama. so how did Prof Iwu get is 2.7 million registered voters for katsina state,

and note we already calulated Jigawa state with less than 60,000 houses to have a maximum population of 1.9 million and not 4.3 million claimed by mr makama,
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by nigeria1: 8:17pm On Apr 04, 2007
So at least we know katsina state is less than 3.1 and Jigawa state is less than 1.9, Do you want to know your state real maximum population, get the satellite picture of your state from me,

Not to foget, any state that needs this satellite picture please contact me at info@nigeriaONE.com or 1647 341 5280 or 1416 835 5790

Here is the sample satellite picture of Lagos airport at ikeja, if you know Ikeja very well you can see Nigeria Airways building at the roundabout, and you can see the bridge going to ikeja by the over head, and

you can see first bank building on the Agege motor road.
You can see Faan federal aviation authority of Nigeria buildings,

You can also see the Ikeja local govt building, and the motor park close to ikeja local govt,

you can see the round about infront of the airforce base close to the airport,

Mr Makama lied about the census figure, I repent cancel the census figure.

Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by ChieFoH(m): 11:50pm On Apr 04, 2007
nigeria1 i can see your knowledge is vast on population issues in ngr, please can u help me out with something? i need demographics for the 2006 pop census showing the local government figures, can u help me out? do u know where on the net i might be able to get it or if you can send it to me. thanks
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by nigeria1: 1:55pm On Apr 05, 2007
My brother the figure of the mr makama figure showing 2006 local govt election, is not yet out, but those of us who know how mr makama got is falsified figure by multiplication can help you with this,  which local govt do you need,  I would help you get the figure with the new makamarized almight census formular?? tell me the local govt,  I would multiple the 1991 census and you would get the makama 2006 figure that he would claim, don't forget, plus or minue 20,000 to this figure,  we are as exact to what mr makama calculator and the new Nigeria makamarized almight census formular can do. so which local govt?? please
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by folem: 3:39pm On Apr 05, 2007
nigeria1:

mr makama figure showing 2006 local govt election, is not yet out, but those of us who know how mr makama got is falsified figure by multiplication can help you with this,  which local govt do you need,  I would help you get the figure with the new makamarized almight census formular?? tell me the local govt,  I would multiple the 1991 census and you would get the makama 2006 figure that he would claim, don't forget, plus or minue 20,000 to this figure,  we are as exact to what mr makama calculator and the new Nigeria makamarized almight census formular can do. so which local govt?? please

Please can you give the breakdown of F.C.T figures by Local Govt. so that we can compare it with Mr Makama figures when released?

Thanks.
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by nigeria1: 8:41am On Apr 07, 2007
Give me, later today, i just saw it now, I would post later,
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by nigeria1: 11:44pm On Apr 09, 2007
Sorry brother, I have not reply, I have been busy, but I can tell you that abuja is more than 2.5 million, I would give you figure you required later.
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by nigeria1: 6:39pm On Apr 11, 2007
Microsoft launch satellite picture with detail towns,  Makama and prof Iwu your lies are over, 
Now if you do not believe that makama made up the figure, I am sorry, like I said, there should be no election, this fraud end here and now,

http://www.Nigeriaone.com/smf/index.php/topic,4023.0.html
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by ChieFoH(m): 8:52am On Apr 14, 2007
sorry nigeria1 what am i supposed to do on that page ? i think i'm lost or i think you're not getting me, i just need the breakdown of the figures (for the whole of nigeria) of each of the local govts, to sum up with the official figures we have on the gazette released on the official website of npc. makamarised or unmakamerised i don't know. can u be of help?
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by Sijien(m): 7:48am On Apr 25, 2007
peace at last grin
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by nigeria1: 11:46am On Oct 29, 2007
sieji, peace, there would never be on this issue, Look some time people have to check thier ego and accept the truth, that the 2006 census was a fraud. Ok, here is my question,

From generation to generation, People all over the world would see the satellite picture, and compare it Nigeria census and ask question, Why is wrong, why is kano 9 million when satellite picture shows that was 419,

It would never go away, at last, some people would check thier ego and accept the truth, NASA,china and the Russia space agency would never alter thier pictures, and the truth would remain with us,

It just for some people within Nigeria to realised that the truth can no more be covered again.
It is using the data and satellite picture for us to plan for the next generation of Nigerian. building good road and projection of thier future, Na live on Makama lies,

The truth would never go away, it as been seen in pictures and would remain with us for every, At last the truth have come to stay, Noone on earth can change the truth, the propagada is over.

I hope some people can swallow thier pride, Do you know the word of God says "pride comes before a fall. " Look at George Bush, he made a mistake about Iran and refuse to swallow his pride, Just because of George Bush ego and pride, It as cost America about 6,000 young men who could be building america. And more than 100,000 american army with broken life, from bad credit, broken marriages, separation from parent, and future violent on America street, It army service men would end up increase the violence on america street, because some of them have killed human before, So life have no meaning,

I have ask my self in the last few days are thier still men of God in America, It is time to stop the war and heal America. War brings no peace, America service and thier families is scatter for every all because Bush refused to swallow his ego, May God help Nigeria too, This is where we are ending to, I can see problem for Nigeria in future if some people do not swallow thier pride , Please write down todays date, The bible says once the lord have spoken twice have i heard that power belongs to God. Nigeria may end up toward a doom, if we do not swallow our pride.

http://www.Nigeriaone.com/smf/index.php/topic,4023.0.html
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by nigeria1: 9:34am On Oct 31, 2007
focused (m)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nigeria's Muslim Kano State Most Populous: 2006 Census

The problem here is: do we have an accurate and reliable way of getting the accurate census in the country.

The census is just an estimate, which is in most cases are not true.

In advance countries, they don't carry out the funny census that we carry out in Nigeria. that is by going from house to house to count the number of people who are living in that house.

I suggest that : Every child born in the country must be registered(all the biodatas must be entered into the system) and also death people should also be registered. Also we should have an accurate number of people leaving the country and people entering the country, by so doing the government will be able to plan. This should also be done with honesty. without honesty we are only deceiving ourselves.

focused, here is my reply
You need computer to keep record, The problem is that this govt is not interested in knowing the true figure. And they do not know they would fail in an policy they have. Data is the secret of the developed countries, Without good data a nation is useless. All this fraud because of election rigging.

http://NigeriaONE.com
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by Ibime(m): 11:28pm On May 19, 2008
Nigeria1, I like your analysis. You really broke it down. Very educated and good insight. I have long suspected that Naija population is close to £100m rather than the £150m they keep telling us. I don't know how 95,00 houses can house 5 million people as they claim in Katsina.
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by debosky(m): 11:34pm On May 19, 2008
This analysis is flawed at best - going by number of houses??

I disagree - size of a settlement can be a very deceptive mode of judging a population. I have been to some of those locales in the North and by the time you see the number of people living in one so called 'house' you'd be dumbfounded.

I am not saying Makama's figures are correct, but looking at satellite images of towns? That is a very inaccurate measure, especially when comparing culturally and geographically different areas like southern and northern Nigeria.

Counting houses cannot and will not give you an appropriate judge of population, the best you can get is a ball park figure.
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by debosky(m): 2:33am On May 21, 2008
How did you arrive at the number of houses? Did you do a ground enumeration yourself?

What does this 'settlement map' of yours prove? Are all the small settlements added up and accurately tallied by your 'house count'?

I have seen households in the North with 15-20 people living inside tiny huts and houses, so I really don't see what you are getting at here.

On a final note. . .NO

A Kano man does not want the same thing as an Ibadan man - A man in Kano doesn't need an elaborate education or all that before he marries. At 23 he's thinking of getting a second wife even though he doesn't have a car. He has 2 kids and wants more. How many Ibadan people are like that?

Once again, how did you arrive at the number of houses in Katsina? Did your satellite scan each and every nook and cranny of the state at close proximity to determine the number of houses?
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by dangermous: 2:57am On May 21, 2008
whether north or south. Naija too dey 4ck. Haba

these naija men suppose sheath their pricks abeg.

and e just show say naija woman too soft. dem go do shakara oloje

com 4ck the whole Abule after wards.
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by debosky(m): 2:57am On May 21, 2008
so all your information is from satellite pictures? cheesy

So every single shot you took was without cloud cover, covering the length and breadth of Nigeria? cheesy

Bros forget that NASA gist, what about houses obscured by Trees, overhangs and other things? You arrived at 95,000 houses - such an exact number from an in-accurate process of 'counting' from satellite images, of EVERY house in Nigeria eh?

Come with a better story to refute the census, this one is completely unreliable.
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by dangermous: 4:09am On May 21, 2008
Abeg, nigeria1, you fit help me frame all these pictures.

They go look outstanding for my parlour.
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by Kobojunkie: 9:49pm On May 21, 2008
What does arial pictures of settlements to do with this census?? Does Nigerian census committee use this technology for determining the number of people in the towns??
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by maxsiollun: 12:26am On May 22, 2008
It is hard to believe that ANY state in Nigeria has a higher population than Lagos.
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by Arnold1(m): 5:57am On Jun 12, 2008
Why didn't OBJ query the results knowing fully well that Lagos is more populated than Kano ?
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by MCUsman(m): 11:24am On Jun 13, 2008
Arnold1:

Why didn't OBJ query the results knowing fully well that Lagos is more populated than Kano ?

Good question, why

maxsiollun:

It is hard to believe that ANY state in Nigeria has a higher population than Lagos.

What I kept on asking people is that, why this up roar about Kano having a large population than Lagos.

When the National Indentify Card scheme was conducted Kano had the highest number,

[b]All the Voters card registration exercise that was done Kano emerged with the highest registered voters.

Check the last concluded election Kano State had the highest number of registered voters casted.
[/b]

My question is that, in all these instances there was no yelling as what is obtainable as regards to the census exercise.
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by Nigeria14: 12:49am On Jun 16, 2008
Because those figure was also falsified.
Check http://.com for satellite picture of Nigeria. We have all the satellite picture of Nigeria for you.
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by Nigeria14: 12:56am On Jun 16, 2008
MC Usman, if you follow Makama census 2006 figure and the national ID card. Using the makama census 2006 figure and the National ID card , you can say that say President Yar Adua lost the 2007 election. But if you use and see the satellite pictures, it is the only prove that President Yar Adua can use to claim he won 2007 election.

I would use the satellite picture to prove to you , that President Yar Adua won the 2007 election, but if you people still say the 2006 census figure was correct, then Buhari won the 2007 election. But we all know the satellite picture is correct and makama lied about the census figure. I would show you with satellite how Yar Adua could have won but he lost if you use makama census 2006 figure . I would use math equation to prove to you. I would be back. I am busy now.

Or check http://.com for my calculation.
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by Nigeria14: 5:44am On Jun 17, 2008
MC Usman, This is what I mean by above. You see the state Buhari claim he won, like sokoto,jigawa, kano, borno, yobe, bauchi ,katsina all you can see on satellite are empty land,  but ANPP claim they got million of vote from this state,  All President Yar Adua need to do is take the satellite picture to the supreme court , showing that this state are empty and that the 2006 census were falsified  which the satellite picture shows. And he can also show the satellite picture of the south where 90% the PDP CONTROL and from satellite picture , Mr makama claim was less populated, but satellite picture show otherwise,  And The judges would thrown away the case.  Most state in the south west where the PDP got 90% ,  you would notice on satellite that the south west got less than they claim. He just need to present this to the judges and the case ends.

You see from satellite picture Oyo state is about 3 times or more than katsina state, If Buhari won Katsina and Yar Adua won Oyo state. Yar Adua would have 3X , assume that X is katsina state,

Let me list it state by state .

Ogun state is 3 X more populated than Jigawa state. President Yar Adua would have 3X and Buhari X, where X is Jigawa state.
So add both. Yar Adua would have 6X to Buhari 2X

You can continue till you get an equation,

To see more picture check http://.com
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by Nigeria17: 4:37pm On Jul 05, 2008
Usman the ID card was a scam, you remember people where arrested.
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by Yujin(m): 8:27pm On May 22, 2012
@Nigeria1, though your satellite pictures certainly will not give accurate figures, but they definitely will expose the 2006 census as a manipulation of the highest order and thus render it worthless. I have always known that the figures for most core northern states were over-bloated. Makama did this as their custom has always been to project themselves as the most populous in order to pave way for them to rig elections to their benefit but it will never happen again because their time is up. Many thought you stupid then but they have and will still discover to their chagrin that your alarm was worth the while. I salute your research prowess and wish you success as you seek the enthronement of truth and justice in Nigeria. God bless you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Congratulates Peter Obi As The Running Mate Of Atiku Abubakar / Lagos APC Primaries; Supporters Clash As Tinubu Drops Money In Alausa. Photos / Army Blocks Onitsha-Owerri Road In Imo (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.