Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:30 PM

Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results (63729 Views)

The Scandal Of Census Figures / Census Results Out - More Males Than Females / What Is The Importance Of Census In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by ishmael(m): 7:35am On Feb 23, 2007
@nigeria1
I did not bragg nor claim to be a mathematics guru nor a PhD holder in Z-transformation (your favourite). I did not claim to be Blaise Pascal nor Pythagoras. Has anybody in nairaland asked for a problem in maths to solve?? you were the one bragging and making cheap noise about how you got A's in all your maths courses and asked for a problem in Z-transformation; we have decided to give you one in eigenvalue/vector to solve which you have not been able to. No body i repeat no body will solve your maths question, until you are able to give us the eigenvalues and eigen vectors of the matrix given to you. I hate noise makers
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by Afam(m): 1:43pm On Feb 23, 2007
@Nigeria1,

Is it that you do not understand the question or that you don't know the answer?

With all you have claimed to be on this forum, not being able to answer the question is a big blow to your already dented and bruised image.

A lot of people want a better Nigeria so you are not alone.
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by ishmael(m): 1:59pm On Feb 23, 2007
@Afam
Please help us advice him, he talks and braggs too much.
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by demmy(m): 3:43pm On Feb 23, 2007
Hey Nigeria1 since you're refusing to solve Ismael's math problem after all the initial gra gra you made, I have decided to solve your own math problem. View THE SOLUTION

I hope you're satisfied. grin

Seriously your passion on the census thing is commendable but it is bordering obsession. Let it go.
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by nigeria1: 4:33pm On Feb 23, 2007
First of all I am not here to show my maths skills. and here is question I put to you again

Let B(Z) = 1 + Z + Z2 + Z3 + Z4. Graph the coefficients of B(Z) as a function of the powers of Z. Graph the coefficients of [ B(Z]2 .

There are just about 1000 nigerian living in Nigeria that can solve the equation,  or even less,   I dare all of you to solve it,  it is simple,   If you solve it I would solve your matrix question it is an easy matrix question,  Solve it and I would give you your answer in less than 30 minutes,

You see I an not in any party I am not in PDP or AC or ANPP or AD, you see my fight to see a better Nigeria started with one fulani man when i went to see my friend at numan hospital in adamawa, this man child was sick and he could not give blood because is blood was low and non of us had the right blood type to help the child. And then i wonder what a wicked world it is , if the north have ruled for so long with men like IBB, Buhari, Shagari, Gowon, murtala, Adbusalami, Balewa and the people of the north were still suffering,  it is a shame. Bad leadership. So it is not about one website,  Do you know what a fulani man goes through in the 21 st century to sell his cow in lagos,  if we have accurate data this would disappear. we would have better fraud prove payment system.

I am here to talk about the census,  I know what you northern  boys want to do is move alway from the issue,  I still stick to the issue,  I am not here to solve maths question. And If mr Makama claim that the voter register prove is figure correct, he is wrong,  Why do I say so ,   Obasanjo govt in 1979 conducted a voting register  and claimed that the south west register voter was 10,357,811 total number 47 million, that is in 1979 , And now in  2007, 27 years the same president obasanjo govt says  after 27 years  south west 10,889,087 total number 62 million, How possible is this,

1.  So here is my question to mr makama , Prof Iwu and the President are you saying that for 27 years the yorubas have not had children

2 question number two to Mr Makama , prof Iwu and the President,  how possible that presence KANO STATE would have over 1 million new register voters in 27 years  but the entire YORUBA state include lagos state in 27 years could just have half a million new voters, So are the yorubas childless for 27 years, ?

Let Mr Makama, Prof Iwu and the president answer the question. same Obasanjo govt in 1979 and 2007.

This tell you that the voter register like the census is a fraud, we need to put the election on hold I assume , till we get things right.
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by ishmael(m): 5:16pm On Feb 23, 2007
demmy:

Hey Nigeria1 since you're refusing to solve Ismael's math problem after all the initial gra gra you made, I have decided to solve your own math problem. View THE SOLUTION

I hope you're satisfied. grin

Seriously your passion on the census thing is commendable but it is bordering obsession. Let it go.

Why did you solve it for him?? Please do not waste yout time solving any problem for him; after all he asked for a maths question to solve, none of us asked for maths problem to solve. We dislike mathematics so we cannot solve the problem he has given to us. Let him solve the one given to him first.
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by nigeria1: 5:21pm On Feb 23, 2007
First of all I am not here to show my maths skills. and here is question I put to you again

Let B(Z) = 1 + Z + Z2 + Z3 + Z4. Graph the coefficients of B(Z) as a function of the powers of Z. Graph the coefficients of [ B(Z]2 .

There are just about 1000 nigerian living in Nigeria that can solve the equation, you can take it to your prof of maths in school , they would not be able to solve it, Half of Nigeria prof of maths in Nigeria , would not know the answer   or even less,   I dare all of you to solve it,  it is simple,   If you solve it I would solve your matrix question it is an easy matrix question,  Solve it and I would give you your answer in less than 30 minutes,

You see I an not in any party I am not in PDP or AC or ANPP or AD, you see my fight to see a better Nigeria started with one fulani man when i went to see my friend at numan hospital in adamawa, this man child was sick and he could not give blood because is blood was low and non of us had the right blood type to help the child. And then i wonder what a wicked world it is , if the north have ruled for so long with men like IBB, Buhari, Shagari, Gowon, murtala, Adbusalami, Balewa and the people of the north were still suffering,  it is a shame.  Bad leadership. So it is not about one website,  Do you know what a fulani man goes through in the 21 st century to sell his cow in lagos, do you know what this people go through reach day, do you think mr makama cares if this men die on the road.  if we have accurate data this would disappear. we would have better fraud prove payment system.

I am here to talk about the census,  I know what you northern  boys want to do is move alway from the issue,  I still stick to the issue,  I am not here to solve maths question. And If mr Makama claim that the voter register prove is figure correct, he is wrong,  Why do I say so ,   Obasanjo govt in 1979 conducted a voting register  and claimed that the south west register voter was 10,357,811 total number 47 million, that is in 1979 , And now in  2007, 27 years the same president obasanjo govt says  after 27 years  south west 10,889,087 total number 62 million, How possible is this,

1.  So here is my question to mr makama , Prof Iwu and the President are you saying that for 27 years the yorubas have not had children

2 question number two to Mr Makama , prof Iwu and the President,  how possible that presence KANO STATE would have over 1 million new register voters in 27 years  but the entire YORUBA state include lagos state in 27 years could just have half a million new voters, So are the yorubas childless for 27 years, ?

Let Mr Makama, Prof Iwu and the president answer the question. same Obasanjo govt in 1979 and 2007.

2003 election south west 12,198,605 total 60,823,022

National ID card 2003 south west 10,943,424 Total 52,003,774

This tell you that the voter register like the census is a fraud, we need to put the election on hold I assume , till we get things right.
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by ishmael(m): 6:02pm On Feb 23, 2007
nigeria1:

First of all I am not here to show my maths skills.

With all the noise and gra gra you have made about mathematics you still want us to believe you?? You be real olodo i swear. Let me put it to you that for not being able to solve that simple eigenvalues/vectors problem you a big liar and an olodo. Shame, shame ,shame, shame!!!. Nobody will ever believe your words on nairaland again. Please nairalanders nobody should respond to this[b] Yaba ex-patient's [/b] post again o!! we are through with him.
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by nigeria1: 6:30pm On Feb 23, 2007
I have told you it is easy maths,  this is the equation of to solve your eigenvalues and eigen vectors question,  what you do is simple, you resolve the matrix to give you a polynomial equation and from the polynomial equation you create it into a bracket form , and then the coefficient of 1 to the right in all the bracket is your value. but if you know me I never change my heart,  I would not solve it until you give me answer to my question.  but I am saying take my question to your prof of maths and he would not get the answer,  My brother i would give N100,000 if you get the answer ,  Each hour you waste, the amount reduce by N 20 ,000. you have 5 hours to solve the question,   quickly run to any prof of maths in Nigeria and see if you get get the answer. back to the census. I give you another option, If you solve it in the next 30 minute and I would pay you N500,000  if you give me an answer,   the time in new york is 1.pM.

I am here to talk about the census,  I know what you northern  boys want to do is move alway from the issue,  I still stick to the issue,  I am not here to solve maths question. And If mr Makama claim that the voter register prove is figure correct, he is wrong,  Why do I say so ,   Obasanjo govt in 1979 conducted a voter register  and claimed that the south west register voter was 10,357,811 total number 47 million, that is in 1979 , And now in  2007, 27 years the same president obasanjo govt says  after 27 years  south west 10,889,087 total number 62 million, How possible is this,

1.  So here is my question to mr makama , Prof Iwu and the President are you saying that for 27 years the yorubas have not had children

2 question number two to Mr Makama , prof Iwu and the President,  how possible that presence KANO STATE would have over 1 million new register voters in 27 years  but the entire YORUBA state include lagos state in 27 years could just have half a million new voters, So are the yorubas childless for 27 years, ?

2003 election south west 12,198,605 total 60,823,022

National ID card 2003 south west 10,943,424 Total 52,003,774

Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by nigeria1: 7:14pm On Feb 23, 2007
30 minute is up,  no half a million naira,  you can still,  win N100,000

But I change my mind,  if you solve it again in the next 30 minute,  time is 1.30 pm new york time,  I would give you N500,000.  half a million naira,   you do not have to solve it , just look for anyone to give you an answer,  any prof, 

So I ask everybody , do you think it could be true that the yorubas never had more children in 27 years than kano state,  Do you believe makama  and prof iwu lies.?? how possible in 27 years whole of Yorubas had 500,000 people but kano state had over 1.000,000,  Can kano state have more children than the yorubas

Can the fulani /hausa women have 8 children each with a total of  20 million children which is more more than the whole of the Igbo races of 16 million in 15 years
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by LePhilippe(m): 8:31pm On Feb 23, 2007
Nope, tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by nigeria1: 1:35am On Feb 26, 2007
To  President Olusegun Obasanjo, Senate president, speaker of the house, all members of both house, if you want a copy of the satellite picture of Nigeria you can requires it and also verify the sources as NASA, and confirm that Mr Makama and Prof Iwu are just running 419 on Nigeria,    Please call this contact  Ekaterina Rassudin  at google  and ask any question about the source of all the satellite picture from

http://www.nigeriaone.com/smf/index.php?PHPSESSID=1f2823a986d4637c53357df642ce38c6&board=32.0   

which prove that makama is telling a lie.  Or you can email me at info@nigeriaONE.com to get Ekaterina Rassudin phone number and email.
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by LoverBwoy(m): 1:02pm On Feb 27, 2007
Nnna bros you na still dey hia?

nigeria1 have you seen this?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-18725.0.html

nigeria1 what other channel can i watch on your site?
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by nigeria1: 12:15am On Feb 28, 2007
You can watch naija television 1 , 2 and 3 and 32 international station for free, including the NTA news.

I do not know if it right to post the person email and phone number online for you to call Ekaterina Rassudin so that you could verify that the source of the satellite picture is from NASA, 

and again see my letter.

To  President Olusegun Obasanjo, Senate president, speaker of the house, all members of both house, if you want a copy of the satellite picture of Nigeria you can requires it and also verify the sources as NASA, and confirm that Mr Makama and Prof Iwu are just running 419 on Nigeria,    Please call this contact  Ekaterina Rassudin  at google  and ask any question about the source of all the satellite picture from

http://www.nigeriaone.com/smf/index.php?PHPSESSID=1f2823a986d4637c53357df642ce38c6&board=32.0   

which prove that makama is telling a lie.  Or you can email me at info@nigeriaONE.com to get Ekaterina Rassudin phone number and email.
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by Sijien(m): 4:19pm On Feb 28, 2007
dis ignoramus still dey yarn?
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by nigeria1: 9:54pm On Feb 28, 2007
who is ignorant  me or you , you who believe that kano state  is 50  billion people,   jigawa is 47  billion people  , kastina is 77 billion people.

and again see my letter.

To President Olusegun Obasanjo, Senate president, speaker of the house, all members of both house, if you want a copy of the satellite picture of Nigeria you can requires it and also verify the sources as NASA, and confirm that Mr Makama and Prof Iwu are just running 419 on Nigeria, Please call this contact Ekaterina Rassudin at google and ask any question about the source of all the satellite picture from

which prove that makama is telling a lie. Or you can email me at info@nigeriaONE.com to get Ekaterina Rassudin phone number and email.
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by Afam(m): 9:10am On Mar 01, 2007
@Nigeria1,

And who is Ekaterina Rassudin that contacting him/her as regards NASA pictures that are even irrelevant seems to be a big deal?
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by Orikinla(m): 1:59pm On Mar 02, 2007
Figures released from Nigeria's census say the country's mainly Muslim northern states accounted for just over half of the country's 140m population.
This is roughly the same result as shown in the last census 15 years ago.
BBC News

The last Census was a fraud meant to rig the forthcoming April Polls.

The Chairmen of the National Population Commission (NPC), Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) and the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) are puppets of the ruling party, the People's Democratic Party (PDP) controlled by President Olusegun Obasanjo of Nigeria.

Lagos and Cairo are the only mega cities in Africa. And Lagos was already confirmed as a mega city since 2003 when the population was over 10 million.

A megacity is usually defined as a recognized metropolitan area with a total population in excess of 10 million people. [1] Some definitions also set a minimum level for population density (at least 2,000 persons/square km). A megacity can be a single metropolitan area or two or more metropolitan areas that converge upon one another. The terms conurbation and metroplex are also applied to the latter. The terms megapolis and megalopolis are sometimes used synonymously with megacity. The term metacity is also sometimes used to describe cities with more than 20 million people.
Wikipedia

Lagos State is an African megacity which is located in southwestern Nigeria on the West Coast of Africa, within latitudes 6° 23′N and 6°41′N and longitudes 2°42′E and 3°42′E. The State is flanged from the north and east by Ogun State, in the west by the Republic of Benin and the south by the Atlantic Ocean/Gulf of Guinea. The total landmass of the State is about 3,345 square kilometres, which is just about 0.4% of the total land area of Nigeria. It is the physically smallest, but the most highly populated state in the country with an estimated population of about 10 million inhabitants which is about 10% of the total population of Nigeria, Africa’s most populous country.
www.ucd.ie/dipcon/docs/theme14/theme14_32.PDF+Lagos:+Mega+City&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=4&gl=uk">UCD

The nine largest megacities, in addition to Tokyo, according to this criterion are, in decreasing order of population: [not in citation given]

Mexico City, Mexico (24,340,000)
Seoul, South Korea (23,100,000)
New York City, USA (21,800,000)
Mumbai (Bombay), India (21,100,000)
Delhi, India (20,800,000)
São Paulo, Brazil (20,300,000)
Shanghai, China (18,600,000)
Los Angeles, USA (17,900,000)
Jakarta, Indonesia (16,900,000)
Source: Th. Brinkhoff: The Principal Agglomerations of the World, 2006-11-22

Others megacities currently (2006) include (in alphabetical order):

Beijing
Buenos Aires
Cairo
Dhaka
Istanbul
Karachi
Kolkata (Calcutta)
Lagos
London
Manila
Moscow
Osaka
Paris
Rio de Janeiro
Shenzhen
Tehran

United Nations projections indicate a slow down of the emergence of new megacities after 2005. However, the expansion and merging of highly-urbanized zones may remain an important trend, as typified by the following:

Boston - New York - Philadelphia - Baltimore - Washington (BosWash)
Los Angeles - San Diego (The Southland)
Chicago - Milwaukee - Gary (Chicagoland)
Beijing - Tianjin
Tokyo - Osaka
Johannesburg - Pretoria (Gauteng Province)
San Jose - San Francisco - Oakland (San Francisco Bay Area)
Rio de Janeiro - São Paulo
Quebec City - Windsor Corridor
Emerging megacities in China (in decreasing order of population)

Yangtze River Delta (87,430,000)
Pearl River Delta (40,800,000)
Chongqing (32,700,000)
Beijing - Tianjin corridor (27,350,000)
Wikipedia

The current population of Lagos is over 14 million.

I want the chairman of the NPC to be prosecuted for fraud, because he falsified the census results.

Why are we allowing President Olusegun Obasanjo to get away with all the fraudulent crimes he has been committing?
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by nigeria1: 3:42pm On Mar 02, 2007
Afam  you said

""And who is Ekaterina Rassudin that contacting him/her as regards NASA pictures that are even irrelevant seems to be a big deal? "''

Ekaterina Rassudin , works for google and they are willing to answer all question on how google collected the satellite picture from NASA.  they have clear picture of every villages, town and cities in Nigeria even better than what you see on google earth.  I have their number and email.  we would also want to bring a prof which is a guru  in satellite picture. to march the picture with mr makama falsified census figure, and we want mr makama also to attend the senate and house meeting.  They are willing to make a presentation before the national assembly,  At least if the senate and national assembly see all picture from NASA with their eyes, they all can judge MR makama figures,   All we want is for the senate and National assembly to be a fair judge,  see this picture,  It will take many month for google to complete all of Nigeria picture on google earth,  I design software myself and I know it takes alot of time to write code, 

Why the need to get the census right,  is like a woman who want a child , do you know that a male sperm can only  fertilized woman eggs in only 48 hours,  out of the 30 days in a month , if you miss that 48 hours , no amount of babalawo, mallam or pastor prayer can help you,  because that is how God have made the human system.  All the effort of that man or woman to have a baby would be wasted if they do not know when the 48 hours is, it would be try and error, and that is what nigeria have  done for the last 47 years ,   only a foolish 47 years old man would want to continue in its foolish way. The bible says there is a time for everything under the son. there is a time to die and a time to be born.  This is the time for Nigeria to have accurate census,  IF President claim he want reform, he should show the world his reform in the census,  why because all the forture 500 companies only use credit,  we need to put in place a fraud free system in the banks , police record, immigration record, tax system  etc,  every nigerian need to pay tax,  we would also introduce what we call tax return,  that allow the nigeria to get back their tax each years from the govt. Every state include kano state need to back money from 13 % oil revenue derivation from sale of petrol at the filling station, where the buyer also get back some of the 13% back in his tax return money.  State need to get 13% derivation on every tax send to the federal govt.  State need to get 13% VAT return each years. to make them all independent of the federal govt.   Nigerian need to be able to buy a house 0 naira  money  and buy car with with 0 naira, just like is done everywhere even in south africa and some small africa country.  and also introduce better paying system than the ATM,  you need to see the system out here, it can not work with mr makama falsified census figure.

I was in a little meeting with one young Oyibo CEO yesterdays and he said he want to invest,  i quickly said why not africa, he said where,  I had to say west africa, you know countries like Ghana, benin, togo, mali etc,  My brother  shame no fit let me say Nigeria,  even really on my mind na Nigeria I want talk na,
But if you mention Nigeria over here,  that is the end of the meeting with oyibo.  Do you see why we need to get it right while obasanjo is there,  if Obasanjo leave and all this people who have rule for 40 years come back again,  na fraud here and there,  dey know,   that why I dey push if feel only obasanjo dey bold to do it,
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by Afam(m): 6:18pm On Mar 02, 2007
@Nigeria1,

Satellite pictures don't count people.

As for foreigners doing business in Nigeria, those that want to take advantage of the market are already doing so.

It is hard to point out a sector that foreigners are not getting involved in as far as Nigeria is concerned. Even as Iraq boils today, young americans are getting jobs as body guards inspite of the risks and Harliburton is doing all it can to make money there.

Why should you be ashamed of being a Nigerian? Do you believe that the average american is more intelligent than you are or more opportuned?
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by nigeria1: 7:28pm On Mar 02, 2007
NigeriaONE.com

but Makama do not count people too. he only multiple numbers,     You are showing to the educated world you no know book my brother,  satellite picture make scientific estimate,  and from science makama figures are wrong. makama figures are falsfied.

look at this picture we engineer use satellite picture to do anything even monitor water use,  and population,  you can't understand you need technical background to understand and you do not have it, we can even calculate the population of an area based on number of houses, the more the houses most likely the more the people,  Ibadan have more houses and population density and i know because i have been to kano and ibadan , ibadan population density is higher than kano  and you have all seen the satellite picture of Ibadan and kano cities.

if you look at the 1991 census that makama multiple to get this new census figure ,  it gave the cities of kano more population more than ibadan which can not be,  and using that figure kano city was about 40% of the state population,  so it  does not add up. if you use the same projection for 2006,  kano city should have about 3.72 million  so it is difficult to explain to you, 

so now if you use   and with 111,000 houses in the satellite picture you get 33.5 people per house in kano,  now using 33.5 people per house for a more dense populated city as ibadan with 375,000 ,  you get 33.5 x 375,000= 12.5 million,   while if you use the 2006 census you get about 5.8 people per house for ibadan in 2006,  compare to 33.5 people per house for kano in 2006,   this can not be truth.

[img]http://www.nmsu.edu/~ucomm/Releases/2006/december/samani_bawazir.jpg[/img]

http://www.nmsu.edu/~ucomm/Releases/2006/december/satellite_data.htm

so how how many of the forture 500 companies in Nigeria, please name,  is bodyguard a company. you ask why should I be ashame of been a nigerian,  my brother the same way Nigeria would assume that every ghana woman is an Ashawo , is the same way outside Nigeria, the rest of the world look at Nigerian as thief,  If you say you be Nigerian na special treatment my brother,  they would quickly assume you be thief O,  with a Yoruba name you better claim Republic of Benin or Togo like Adebayo of Togo,, or you go see wahala,  na joke o.

To President Olusegun Obasanjo, Senate president, speaker of the house, all members of both house, if you want a copy of the satellite picture of Nigeria you can requires it and also verify the sources as NASA, and confirm that Mr Makama and Prof Iwu are just running 419 on Nigeria, Please call this contact Ekaterina Rassudin at google and ask any question about the source of all the satellite picture from

which prove that makama is telling a lie. Or you can email me at info@nigeriaONE.com to get Ekaterina Rassudin phone number and email.
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by Sijien(m): 2:52am On Mar 03, 2007
http://www.conferencealerts.com/seeconf.mv?q=ca1ahxx6

Ekaterina Rassudin works for Global Petrochemicals Conference.
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by nigeria1: 5:26am On Mar 03, 2007
Ekaterina Rassudin  works for google,  not the same person,  How many fatia amoo do you know,  how many people bear the same name. That was the name give to me by google press representative that would hand the senate presentation,  I still have the email and other information,  I just do not want to post someone email and telephone on the internet. 419 people many online,
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by Sijien(m): 9:37am On Mar 03, 2007
show us proof
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by Afam(m): 9:39am On Mar 03, 2007
@Nigeria1,

It seems you are hung on the satellite picture thing, good luck but the fact is that satellite pictures do not count people.

I was counted during the last census excercise by the way by NPC and the Lagos state government.

As regards who sabi book you have already displayed all your skills on this forum so we know how intelligent you are, enjoy.
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by nigeria1: 11:24am On Mar 03, 2007
I was only joking with you about the knowing book,  Haba it look like that you did not get my joke,    so you said lagos govt counted you,  that interesting why is the newspaper reporting that mr Makama claim lagos state did not count anybody Are you sure that lagos counted people 

On the satellite picture trust me,  they use it, This men in the picture no be demo, just say you do not understand how it works,  You see we can even calculate coverage area of a television sign without even going there to do the real signal test,  in develop countries when a gas pipeline breaks they do not need to go to the location for them to know where the location of the demage is,  everything na calculation formular here, formular there,  and they are exact.

[img]http://www.nmsu.edu/~ucomm/Releases/2006/december/samani_bawazir.jpg[/img]
The problem is Nigeria is a society of fraud, and govt official are involve and  that why we are trying to make it a better society . this battle is between good people and bad people and not hausa against yoruba or igbo and they even have agent like sijiem online working for them,   sijiem is an agent of mr makama. they even tried to hack my computer at home.

do you think it could be true that the yorubas never had more children in 27 years than kano state,   Do you believe makama  and prof iwu lies.?? how possible in 27 years whole of Yorubas had 500,000 people but kano state had over 1.000,000,  Can kano state have more children than the yorubas my brother what they are trying to do is make Yoruba and the igbo minority in Nigeria thru falsified makama census figure.

Can the fulani /hausa women have 8 children each with a total of  20 million children which is more more than the whole of the Igbo races of 16 million in 15 years
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by nigeria1: 11:32am On Mar 04, 2007
See how oyibo now insult Nigeria because of mr makama on wikimapia please see the moving title as you move your mouse.  it state """" ruma, kastina state 5.7 million nigerian are crowned into there."""' and for jigawa state where you allow to see 60 to 70 % of satellite picture oyibo write ""'Jahun, 4.34 Nigerian live there"""

while you are allowed to see 80% of kastina state from satellite picture and you hardly can find any building in kastina state , very few houses, but mr makama claim 5.7 million,  419,  please go through 80% of the satellite picture of kastina state and ask yourself if 5.7 million live there,  even oyibo dey cause us,  who is mr makama fooling.

Kastina state
http://wikimapia.org/#y=12909202&x=7247972&z=14&l=0&m=s

Jigawa state

http://wikimapia.org/#y=12311576&x=9731140&z=14&l=0&m=s
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by Sijien(m): 4:38pm On Mar 05, 2007
this guy na comedian i swear
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by angel101(f): 2:39pm On Mar 06, 2007
[q@ Nigeriaone,

Nice analyses. But my concern here is that since the figures has been made official, by the council of state where do we go from here because it will certainly be used for allocation of resources and also for allocation of more seats in the federal seats.

It such a sad thing that the lazy hausa-fulani's are a drain pipe to this nations's resources.

I think we are due for a revolution.

i totally agree!
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by Selection(m): 12:41pm On Mar 07, 2007
Ya'adua is DEAD !!!

Read more :

http://www.elendureports.com/
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by nigeria1: 10:08pm On Mar 07, 2007
deleted
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by nigeria1: 2:54pm On Mar 08, 2007
angel101 , the first thing is to cancel the census, Please do not believe that my asking that they should cancel the census is because I am against the PDP or President Obasanjo,  Look at least before they decleared the census I have been a strong  or die hard supporter of President Obasanjo,  look we at NigeriaONE.com even plan a send off in North America for president Obasanjo because of what he as tried to do ,  see links and check the date,  please,   

http://nigeriaONE.com/smf/index.php/topic,2256.0.html

the first thing is to cancel the census,  It takes less than 5 month to plan and execute a census ,  not 5 years  that makama used,  I would love to be part of people to help,   and keep a solid database,  create a National data centre,  I can help if they let me,  and I know what to do with the skill from abroad. My service is partially for free,  My computer programing skill are wonderful,  I can write computer program in more than 10 computer languagues,  and I am also train to design software. so i think my skill would be of help.  I can make computer do anything I want,  even speak to you in Nigeria languagues,  I really mean to you. like normal human been,  more like artificial intelligent.

I would just get there and in less than 5 month,  would do what I have to do and would out. you have your census and also a databased, which would also cover banks, immigration, police etc,  finger print, etc all this would be included,   and they would merger some of the govt agent that would share the information,  You would show the id at bank and where. it would be only accepted ID for election. banks, and anything you do in Nigeria,  It would carry the photo, finger print, bar code, and other information,  It can be use at bank and they would just run the card through their computer and they would verify their information,  when you at any immigration posting they can use the card on their computers too. The card can be use anywhere, 

You can not give the card to anybody,  while the second card would contain a SSN or SIN. and would card code,  your wife or son can NEVER know your SSN or SIN number,  No other person on this earth must know it,  It is a secret number only you and the govt must know,   This are the two ID every Nigerian most carry,

Now How would the National database centre function,  They must be run by computer gems and the system most NEVER GO DOWN,  WHEN I MEAN NEVER, I MEAN NEVER,  IF it goes down Nigeria would be grounded for some days,  America and other country have sure system, 

We would integrate the banks, immigration,federal govt, state govt, local govt, insurance, police, court system,  etc, to this one system,  So that the police can run your profile and if you have a criminal record they would tell you in less than 3 minute,  when you have one ,  the court would put it on the system for every federal agency to see it,  That you have criminal record,  At the airport they would know,  the banks can tell if you are a thief,   The database also register every new born babies, give them a number,  and birth certificate,   each year collect their photo and finger print.   We would NEVER DO ANY CENSUS of Ngerian again,

Without this card your life would be useless,  I mean useless,  because you would not get a job in Nigeria without it,  every employer would ask you and would be allow limited acccess to the national database,  and that way every Nigerian must pay tax,  If you do not pay they National database would show it ,  and govt can ask the employer to deduct tax and send it to them without you knowing,    You would never be able to have a job in Nigeria without the 2 card,  ,

An example. is can president Olusegun Obasanjo tell what date I was born or how tall I am? or if I am married and what date?,   The USA president can do that within less than 10 minutes,  Give my name to George Bush, and ask him for all information of my name,  He would produce it in less than 10 minute even give you my finger print,   It is President Obasanjo right to know all this thing.

Your plate license would reflect the date of your birth and you can not have more than one plate license in your life time,  even if you have more than one car.

Every Nigerian must pay tax,  no nigeria would not pay,  if you do not you would end up in prison after 5 years,  but you have 3 years to pay tax,   each years the govt of Nigeria would give you child benefit cheque ,  about N3000 for every child. and you would get tax return money each year,  every america above the age of 18 get cheque from the govt, 

Vat would be paid to the state govt,  and should go up to about 8% ,  each state should collect vat and not federal govt,

We should introduce Oil derivation at point of sale of petrol,  that is 13% of money you pay at the petrol station would be give to state you buy the petrol,   so if you buy petrol at N50, in Kano state , the kano state govt would get N7.50 out of the N50.  Now out of the N7.50 you pay to kano state govt,  You would get back from kano state N2.50,  each year during tax period and you must show your reciept,

This is the kind of system they want from us to bring their company to Nigeria,  I have lived enough,  many years abroad to know Oyibo like money,  and they would invest in the moon  if they can make money from it,  They would bring everything to Nigeria from house to cars.  Look we know oyibo very very well, most of my adult life , I have lived over here, we live with them, we marry them, we have have babies by them, they are now most of our in laws, we went to school with them, we sleep on the same bed, we eat sometime from the plate with oyibos,  very few who Nigerian lived abroad for long that do not have one of his family an oyibo,  So we should know what they want to invest in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Obasanjo Welcomed On Arrival From Peace-keeping In Congo (Throwback Photos) / Dino Melaye's 6th Masters Degree Certificate (Pictured) / Senators Sneak Into Private Hospitals For Coronavirus Tests - The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.