Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,644 members, 7,809,424 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results (63374 Views)

The Scandal Of Census Figures / Census Results Out - More Males Than Females / What Is The Importance Of Census In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by Afam(m): 4:40pm On Jan 14, 2007
nigeria1:

You see if the senate approve that census, Nigeria would go to war, because in 2016, Fulani/hausa who were just 18% in 1963, which mr Makawa now claim is 30% would be 50% of Nigeria population, All this fraud stop now, Like I said I have nothing against the fulani/hausa,my problem with this issue is the census figure.

Go to war? Over the census results? I don't think so and please while you prepare for war come back to Nigeria so that you will be involved in the war.

We do not want people that incite, instigate and fund wars while they relax in other countries waiting for Nigerians to die and clear the mess so they can inherit a perfect nation.

Make your points for or against the census results and stop involving issues like war because it is totally uncalled for and irrelevant in the discussion.
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by Sijien(m): 11:09pm On Jan 14, 2007
we should stop thinking in ethnic terms jo. wetin? dem no put ethnic or religion for d questioniare but bobos still dey hala dey go about am na wetin dey do naija people sef? if say dem put am na so kasala for burst!!!

http://chxta..com/2007/01/nigerias-population-issues.html

http://akin.blog-city.com/gaugingthenigerian2006census.htm

http://grandioseparlor.com/2007/01/facts-from-the-nigerian-census-data-on-sparsely-populated-oil-rich-bayelsa/

http://davidylan..com/2007/01/cows-and-goats-as-part-of-population.html
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by LoverBwoy(m): 12:14pm On Jan 16, 2007
Danmasani:

see that is what you do not know. Mr Makama is a christian from Mangu local government in Plateau state. there are no Hausa fulani there. Because he has a Hausa souding name doesnt mean he is one. I have an arabic name and not hausa. Dont go making conclusions.

You can claim he is not fulani/hausa , I do not care where he is from,   He can be from Jutachigababa for all I care,  That does not change my view and the fact that  the census figure are wrong,  and are falsified,  period.

Danmasani, stop bothering yourself, anyone that is not in our favour are considered hausa/fulani, Even obasanjo is now a hausa man,

the figure shows the amount of people residing in a particular area- the census didnt say how many northerners or southerners are in the north and the other way round, but hey whatever! we just shoot the messenger!
If a southerner was in charge of the census, he'll probably be called a northern puppet

if lagos was 9.34m and kano was 9.01 would it have been more acceptbale?
just wondering is nigeria the only country with a higher male population than female
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by ishmael(m): 1:44pm On Jan 16, 2007
NPC has said that kano has a higher population than Lagos state, so what can you do about it??
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by stranger12: 3:47pm On Jan 16, 2007
I thought this topic was meant to be analytical.

This is not Hausa/Fulani versus the rest of Nigeria.

Anyway, please note that Kogi & Kwara are northen states despite their indegenous yoruba populace.
Also, a lot of the northen states are not Hausa but they speak Hausa.

Why the division into North and South anyway?
Why was the result not just based on the states?

I smell the rat.
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by LoverBwoy(m): 3:43pm On Jan 17, 2007
There are actually about 14,000 secondary schools, about 3,000 have been operating without being resgistered or monitored
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by nigeria1: 7:31pm On Jan 17, 2007
stranger12 ""
I thought this topic was meant to be analytical.

This is not Hausa/Fulani versus the rest of Nigeria ""'

My brother I also assume that census was all about counting people and not about Fulani/hausa domination that mr Makama made it to, with is fulani/hausa 30 % of Nigeria,  All you need to see the 20 million new born children in 15 years,   SO at the same child birth  rate , would put them at 50% of Nigeria in 2016. This man think we are still in the jihad era.

Can you imagine that Fulani/hausa women had more new born children than the whole entire Igbo race 16 million population in 15 years, Igbo people don suffer,  that is not possible,  So know that what the new censu says is that the Igbo and the yoruba population( Combine both makes 30% too) is about the same size as fulani/hausa group,   42 million ko , 42 million ni,  BS,  that man is a lier,   He need to go to jail for pen robbering,
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by nigeria1: 5:20am On Jan 18, 2007
NigeriaONE

One of my white friends told me, that 20% of a population would die in 15 years,  When you minus the number of fulani/hausa people that have die in 15 years. which is about 4 million in 15 years and you now redo the calculation and add 4 million to the new children which i mistaken added to the people that where counted in 1991 ,  it give you 20 million children ,  So you mean that the fulani/hausa group had 20 million children in 15 years. This is more than 45 countries in Africa,  Just the new born  children.

It took the USA with a population of about 265 million about 20 years to add 35 million to their population to make it a total of 300 million,  even when you know that the black can have 4 baby mother and the latinos can have 7 children,   But mr makama want us to believe that in the last 15 years the fulani/hausa with one of the world highest child mortality  rate (25 million in 1991) who refused to go work , all they did was sleep with their wife and make 20 million new born babies in 15 years. 

What 265 million america could not do in 20 years,  25 million fulani/hausa did in just 15 years.  IS THAT POSSIBLE MY PEOPLE. 20 million new born babies is more than the Igbos total population of  16 million.

NigeriaONE for info
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by 4Play(m): 6:50pm On Jan 18, 2007
The Hausa/Fulani have far higher population growth rate than Southerners

A Southern woman marrys late,after going through studies,while the Hausa/Fulani girls marry as early as 15 and have enough time to breed children

As time passes,the population gap will grow

The sad thing is that it means that the North continues to serve more as a drag on the nation,contributing nothing to the economy.
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by nigeria1: 7:06pm On Jan 18, 2007
A woman is a woman , either you marry early or late can only have certain number of babies,  the fulani/hausa mortality rate is among the first 5 in the world at about 20 babies ,  So as they have them young, they also dies young,  check UN website for information,  remember the polio case.

Also note because of western culture the south do have sex early in life and some of them end up as babies, but the fulani/hausa are muslim, live where sharia is and they hardly get involve in pre marital sex,   most fulani/hausa women, would have stop having babies at 26 years , while the southern women still continue.
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by 4Play(m): 7:08pm On Jan 18, 2007
Stastically educated women on average have fewer kids.Same applies btw Southerners and Northerners
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by nigeria1: 8:41pm On Jan 18, 2007
IF the senate and the national assembly approve the census figure I give up on Nigeria,  and I would believe that Nigeria is a useless nation, it is not worth been a nigerian,  It shows that the senate and national assembly are men who lack credibility, 

Because how on earth would the fulani/hausa group in 1991 census of 25 million, in 15 years now give birth to 20 million children with one of the world highest child mortality rate of about 20 babies,

It took 265 million american 20 years to do what Mr makma claim the 25 million fulani/hausa did in 15 years.

Scientific I do think it is an impossible feat, not everybody out of the 25 million can have children because most  have finished having their children at 35 years, and at less 30% of more would be children who could not have children.  nearly 70% of 25 million fulani/ hausa that was around in 1991 could not have had children in the  past 15 years,  because of age or old age, 

so mr makama is saying it took just less than 2.5 million of them(5 million men and female) to have 20 million new born babies in 15 years more than 16 millions whole entire population of the Igbos,  that is a lie. it is not possible.

I may just consider never in my life to bother about Nigeria issue,  IF they do , then I know that it would never be well with Nigeria,  And nigeria would continue to be a useless nation that would never develop,  but remain in its poverty level ,  No hope for Nigeria,  that none of this men really love Nigeria to the heart, that they are all interest in share ghana must go bags,  and do not care for the lifes of Nigeria.

We would shut down most of NigeriaONE system if they senate approve the fraud census.
I would reconsider my Nigeria citizenship if they approve the 2006 census.
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by nigeria1: 4:55pm On Jan 19, 2007
from satellite picture     Ibadan houses are 375,000  +- 20,000

Kano has 111,000   +- 20,000

Port harcourt 70,000   +- 20,000

So even Ibadan cities is more populated than kano cities,  If mr Makama doubt the figure we are willing to count it along with him, 

so if Ibadan has 375,000 house and they have 4 room in a house and a man , his wife and 1 children , 3 people per household ,   

each house would have 3 x 4 = 12 people in a house.

12 X 375,000 = 4,500,000 

4.5 million  would be about the minimum population of Ibadan.    This is even close to the  population Mr Makama  gave oyo state,

if you doubt my figure please count for yourself from the satellite picture below how many houses in Ibadan and kano cities ,    even though mr Makama can lie, PICTURES DO NOT LIE.

I think we have population problem in Nigeria,

This is Ibadan from satellite,  you can compare it to kano
http://wikimapia.org/#y=7380000&x=3930000&z=15&l=0&m=s

Kano satellite picture.
http://wikimapia.org/#y=12000000&x=8520000&z=13&m=s
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by nigeria1: 10:47pm On Jan 21, 2007
Look at this figure what is wrong

Plateau   land 30,913     population 3,178,712   no of villages,towns over 1100

Benue land 34,059 population 4,219,244 no of villages,towns over 1 848

Kwara land 36,825 population 2,371,089 no of villages,towns over 3000

compare with

Jigawa   land 23,154      population  4,348,649  no of villages,towns 835

remember Jos,ilorin and makurdi is bigger dutse and hadeija,  this is just fraud,
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by nigeria1: 9:47am On Jan 23, 2007
Look at this figure what is wrong,   compare with the fulani/hausa state, which have small land and also small number of villages but Mr Makama claim they are OVER populated,  with the middle belt and kanuri , which have more land and more villages and town, but Mr makama claim they are LESS populated,

Sokoto  land 25,973     population 3,696,999   no of villages,towns 492 
Kebbi  land 36,800    population 3,238,628  no of villages,towns   625
Jigawa   land 23,154      population  4,348,649  no of villages,towns 835
Katsina land 24,192     population 5,792,578   no of villages,towns 889
Kano  land 20,131    population 9,383,682   no of villages,towns  1133

Middle belt and kanuri
Adamawa land 36,917 population 3,168,101 no of villages,towns 1488

Kwara land 36,825 population 2,371,089 no of villages,towns 3048

Plateau   land 30,913     population 3,178,712   no of villages,towns 1258

Kogi land 29,833 population 3,278,487 no of villages,towns 1947

Benue  land 34,059    population 4,219,244  no of villages,towns  1 848

Borno land 70,898 population 4,151,193     no of villages,towns  1094

remember Jos,ilorin and makurdi  is bigger dutse and hadeija,  this is just fraud,
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by buluti(m): 11:17am On Jan 24, 2007
The so called highly populated, comfortable and productive Northern Nigeria. Yobe state was said to have over 2.3 million people, mostly living in the villages.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/6288445.stm

Villages that are being eroded, its in my country that deserts have such a high population
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by nigeria1: 12:10am On Jan 25, 2007
The state that are affected by desertification have 42 million people, Katsina, sokoto, kebbi,zamfara,kano, jigawa.
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by Afam(m): 2:54pm On Jan 25, 2007
These satellite pictures that are being referenced all the time, when where the pictures taken?

Is it not funny that even though ethnicity was never stated in the census excercise, someone is constantly basing his arguement on a false premise here by discussing Hausa/Fulani?

nigeria1:

IF the senate and the national assembly approve the census figure I give up on Nigeria, and I would believe that Nigeria is a useless nation, it is not worth been a nigerian, It shows that the senate and national assembly are men who lack credibility,

Because how on earth would the fulani/hausa group in 1991 census of 25 million, in 15 years now give birth to 20 million children with one of the world highest child mortality rate of about 20 babies,

It took 265 million american 20 years to do what Mr makma claim the 25 million fulani/hausa did in 15 years.

Scientific I do think it is an impossible feat, not everybody out of the 25 million can have children because most have finished having their children at 35 years, and at less 30% of more would be children who could not have children. nearly 70% of 25 million fulani/ hausa that was around in 1991 could not have had children in the past 15 years, because of age or old age,

so mr makama is saying it took just less than 2.5 million of them(5 million men and female) to have 20 million new born babies in 15 years more than 16 millions whole entire population of the Igbos, that is a lie. it is not possible.

I may just consider never in my life to bother about Nigeria issue, IF they do , then I know that it would never be well with Nigeria, And nigeria would continue to be a useless nation that would never develop, but remain in its poverty level , No hope for Nigeria, that none of this men really love Nigeria to the heart, that they are all interest in share ghana must go bags, and do not care for the lifes of Nigeria.

We would shut down most of NigeriaONE system if they senate approve the fraud census.
I would reconsider my Nigeria citizenship if they approve the 2006 census.

By all means reconsider your citizenship as Nigeria will be better off without people that carry out the type of analysis you carried out based on parameters that do not exist and satellite pictures that are useless as regards the census itself.
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by danniecool(m): 5:47pm On Jan 25, 2007
Let stop deceiving ourself, it's a forged figure.
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by JosBoy4Lif(m): 5:56pm On Jan 25, 2007
@ Nigeria1 you are slowpoke
Just because LG's in middle belt nigeria have Hausa sounding names does not constitute that the peeople living there are Hausa
Jos for existence is dominated by Christians who are NOT, I repeat NOT HAUSA

Someone said they pity the Igbos becuase Kano has been documented to be larger than Lagos
As if there are no large Igbo Migrants in the North!

And look at us dwindling time wasting efforts and energy discussing how Lagos is bigger than Kano so what.
As if the Allocation would not be corrupted and lost in the South
Nigerias problem is not security or census is Corruption. thos that say its security is because they have been stealing money and fear armed robbers
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by nigeria1: 1:30am On Jan 26, 2007
Afam the satellite picture were taken in 2006( I am not sure if it is right to paste the name and telephone number of  one of google officer who would answer all question the senate and National assembly need online but her name is Ekaterina ) . I am willing to connect the senate and national assembly to google,  and she can answer any question member of the senate and National assembly need to know from the senate chambers live,  any time  and day the senate want it,   and we would run the program live for all to see live on Naija Radio,  that the satellite picture are really that Mr Makama falsified the 2006 census figure, 

And I would ask google any question you want,  Please  paste the question here,     if you check the picture careful, the new Ibadan to ilorin road is on the satellite picture,   I did not know that that 90% of the people of sokoto are Igbos,  and another 99% of Kastina are Ijaw, And i may just learn something new from you, that bauchi state is occupied 99%  by Tiv ,  and Zamfara is 99% Efik.

Stop fooling yourself,  their are just hand full of southerner living in this areas,  They all run away when the people of this area started killing them,  which Igbo man in is right mind would allow his children to live in Kano , so that they can kill him,  we know the history,  Not once or twice,  have this people gone down to the south,  may be years ago when southerner use to live up there,  Jos and Abuja are place you find southern nowadays, 

I just wonder were Buhari and Yar Adua  stand on the issue of the census, if they are for, it,  People should vote against them,   
Abia state got less than they deserve, adamawa state, benue , Kogi, edo, balyesa,kwara , ondo, ogun, lagos, osun,cross rivers, 
And take note,  PDP would loss all state of the south west if they pass the census,  Yar adua would not be president,  even Obasanjo child Iyabo would loss the senate sit,  If they rigged it the Yorubas are ready,  1983 would be like child play,  the president should think about is great grand children ,how would people look at them,  in future ,  It should matter to the president,  at least for his children grandchild sake. The president is not a bartard and history would hoild him accountable for this census if they pass it,    It is in President Obasanjo and his friend interest to been on the path of honour and the fear of God.
I am fighting for Obasanjo children and his grand children,

President Obasanjo made a mistake by believing Mr makama,   Mr Makama fooled the president,  ,  If senate fail to reject the census figure it shows that the president is not a sincere man ,  that the president lie and decieve Nigerian,  He as to show he is a man of his word,  and ask the senate to do the right thing and reject the census figure,  same for Mr Nnamani and masari,  it would show they are credible, not if they fail to uphold the truth,  it show it is all 419 ,  and they like ghana must go as we have been told over and over by ATIKU, 

This issue is all about the fear of God,  Do the nigeria senate fear God,  Do the president fear God,  if they accept it it show president obasanjo does not give a dam about God,  and so is mr Nnamani,

And Makama is not a christian he is an Alhaji, I do not know how many Alhaji that are chritain,  and the fellow who wrote those information about him, was only interested in mislead people, I have found out the truth,  It is a scam ,even God fearing muslim have spoken out about this,    I would be posting the local govt figure for kano state,  the  way Makama would fake the figure,   The different would just be less than 5000 +-,  The man is a 419, 
Mr Makama does not fear God,  He does not think about what God think about him,  because no man who fear God would cheat his fellow human ,   Mr Makama is what the bible consider as a wicked man,  the bible describe mr makama as a man who call good evil and eveil good ,  that Mr Makama is place with a Godly cause from heaven,   the bible woe to him ,  Woe to him that cheat his fellow human of his right,  Mr Makama is a cheat.

see the picture againand judge for yourself, 
This is Ibadan from satellite,  you can compare it to kano
http://wikimapia.org/#y=7380000&x=3930000&z=15&l=0&m=s

Kano satellite picture.
http://wikimapia.org/#y=12000000&x=8520000&z=13&m=s

JosBoy4Lif (m)  I would assume your parent did not give you enough home lesson on how to address people. You are not well brought up, if you were you would know how to address people.  Go back to your father and mother and ask them how you should address people,  It is important and you should read the bible,  book of proverb.  The Yoruba would called someone who would insult others omo ale ,  So behave like someone who come from good home. even if you are not from one pretend like if you are from one because the world is watch you.
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by Nobody: 4:36am On Jan 26, 2007
Here is a pilot's account from http://www.vanguardngr.com/articles/2002/viewpoints/vp126012007.html

I am not a demographer, but I personally don’t have to be one to know that the North is NOT ACTUALLY more populous than the South. As a young air force pilot operating those tiny air force planes at Kaduna Air Force Base from 1968 to 1976, I criss- crossed over the airspace of every present state of Nigeria, but especially more intensely those in the North. Because the planes were small, non-instrument rated and un-pressurized they had to be flown at lower altitudes (not above 8,000 feet above mean sea level) and in Visual Flight Rules conditions.

These limiting factors as well as the slowness of the planes (about 120-130 knots) ensured that the pilot had perfect continuous view of the terrain below. The only type of navigation possible with these planes was terrestrial (contact) navigation and ‘dead reckoning’. These factors made it possible for the pilot to be in contact with the ground on a second-to-second basis most of the time. That is what afforded me the privileged opportunity to see at first hand the population distribution in Nigeria and also the knowledge to boldly assert here and now, and without any equivocation whatsoever, that the high population figures repeatedly given to the North is a gross misrepresentation of the actual situation on the ground.

Specifically, on a trip from Kaduna to Sokoto, about one and a half hour with Piaggio, DO 28B, Sky servant- some of the planes referred to above-the pilot would not, and certainly still will not, find any villages at-all, let alone towns, except Gusau at about 30-40 nautical miles to the right. When on my first trip to Sokoto I found to my surprise that the famous town was much smaller than I had expected, I had to over fly the town several times in different directions just out of sheer curiosity before proceeding to the airport to land. At that time, I equated the size of Sokoto with that of Sapele in Delta State. It should not be so now because as a state capital Sokoto would have experienced a steady stream of population influx.

What one encountered on such a trip were hamlets of less than 15 huts scattered at intervals of about 20 minutes flight. The same general feature of very low population spread was also observable on a trip from Kaduna to Katsina which should take the observer through Zaria and Kano both, for long, towns in their own rights. Daura, another famous place in the North and very close to this route also shocked me with its smallness. It was certainly less populous than Asaba as I reckoned at the time. Katsina itself was unbelievably small; I was sure that it had about the same size as Asaba. Kano, for long a densely populated town, should be very carefully differentiated from Kano State.

Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by nigeria1: 9:43am On Jan 26, 2007
First of all the other time you said Andy Uba made a statement , now you now bring one aluko,  My friend throw that away, this is a man who have been judge as not been creditable,  We all know how they made comment under the military ,looking for political appointment,  For people like him,  It is all about their selfishness . The old man think he can still come back to power,  He is a selfish man who is and who for every look for political appointment, 

I am fighting for Obasanjo great grand children,  and I am fight for your children too,   there would thank me for this when they meet me,   That man statement does not hold water,  Satellite picture are SCIENTIFIC PROVE, PICTURES DO NOT LIE.  aluko can lie,  one man statement is of no value and it is worthless,   look for your scientific prove,  and come back, He is not the first pilot in Nigeria. many pilot says otherwise, 

Dozman it is an issue of the fear of God,  It is an issue of Injustice ,  you have to fear God to understand this,   Fear God and call the truth the truth, even if it does not pay you,  Dont be selfish,  we all knows the aluko of the worlds,  How they help the military to make Nigerian poor. Is it not the same aluko of IBB era, forget him. we know them,  same same,   selfishness is a diseases,

Read what i said above again and again,  Aluko ko Aluko ni, IBB ni
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by buluti(m): 12:50pm On Jan 26, 2007
@ Nigeria1, please do you read at all.

Take this census thingy easy oh. No need calling anyone a bastard.

Cool down, grin
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by ishmael(m): 1:51pm On Jan 26, 2007
buluti:

@ Nigeria1, please do you read at all.

Take this census thingy easy oh. No need calling anyone a bastard.

Cool down, grin
The guy don dey run mental becos of census figures; na wa ooo. I wonder if the guy ever has time to do other things that will earn him money; do they pay him for all the write-ups and population analyses he has been making??
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by Sijien(m): 3:32pm On Jan 26, 2007
Donzman:

Here is a pilot's account from http://www.vanguardngr.com/articles/2002/viewpoints/vp126012007.html

david y cant u and ur people put up a good argument? size vs density?
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by nigeria1: 5:23pm On Jan 26, 2007
first of all i never called anyone bastard if you mean JosBoy4Lif,  I said he should not behave like one,  because only bastard go about insulting people.

ishmael (m)   I do not need money to do thing,  I have worked on this project for 2 years,  And i honestly know what it means to develop because of my background in engineering,  Census is the reason why developed countries are develop. Your ability as a nation to know your people and have a good record determine if you develop,  They say those who fail to plan , plan to fail,  You can't plan with falsified figure, 

take example of the Nepa problem,  Mr makama claim Kano is 9 million but satellite picture shows otherwise,  assume that we need to pump electricity to the area,  let say 1000MW and we now pump in 2000mw all transformer and other equipment would blow up, 
Statistics are so important to planning,  It is more than just allocation, 

Some years ago i moved from one city to another, do you know the postal service did not send my letters to the old address,  they knew where i was,   Accurate data,

Tax: Nigeria introduce citizen tax  and deduct the tax from state allocation based on population, but since mr makama already lied about the figure,  if the tax was 1000 per person, govt would remove each month  from kano state 9.3b naira instead of the real figures, 
personal tax should be deducted from state allocation,  and every citizen must pay tax,  which should be collect by the state, while the federal should deduct it from state allocation, 
Medicine, education, sport, water planning,  any thing you think of census determine how you plan.

An engineer would want to know how many people in lagos to determine how bridges would built,  inflow in traffic.  I am doing all this because I want Nigeria to be among the developed nation,  Most of this countries do not have half of what we have,  I have been to may countries,  so i know,  but they live better than nigerian,  I feel for people in Nigeria,  I believe I hold it to my generation to do,  the bible says to him much is given much is desired.

If a war break out in Nigeria,  all Nigeria with american passport, the american govt would fly aircraft to carry them in Nigeria,  because of data,  this develop country knows our name. have our picture, where we travel, who how friends are,  our finger print,  colour of eyes, height, all information about us,  any information,  but how can you do that with falsified makama figures,
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by Afam(m): 6:31pm On Jan 26, 2007
nigeria1:

Some years ago i moved from one city to another, do you know the postal service did not send my letters to the old address, they knew where i was, Accurate data,

Hmm, try comot small money from this one now!!! I will be surprised if the postal service actually sent your letters to your new address without you telling the people writing the new address. The job of the postal service is to deliver letters based on the addresses.

On the census stuff, I am sorry to say but your analysis and over reliance on google maps are actually making the authenticity suspect.

Tell google to tell you where they got the images they told you were taken in 2006.
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by nigeria1: 6:58pm On Jan 26, 2007
I assume you live in Nigeria,  My brother Oyigbo dey enjoy,  It is the right of every american to own a home and car,  it is only when the person think otherwise,   I know suffering for Nigeria don master you, you know fit believe, 
You do not need colateral security to borrow money,  My son can buy a house of $250,000 without one and every Nigerian should have this right,  That is why i am fighting Mr Makama,  this thing depend on census data.  My brother give me your GSM number trhru pm and I would give you google number and you ask them that question your self,  Oyigbo no dey do 419 like mr makama, if you figure figure, na jail direct,  If Atiku dey here , all the talk of $110million, and he get time to dey call Obasanjo names,  na inside jail, he go dey do that one,   

21 century a fulani man still carry cattle by foot from kano to lagos,  It is a shame,  all because of people like mr makama,  good data,  And skill people like us who have lived abroad and have GOOD MOTIVE,  Nigeria can get there, 
I believe Nigeria can be a parades,  With good data, there is no need for any part of Nigeria to secede from the federation because they would all be well taken care of, 

Someone said give me scotland or I die, It is based on passion,
Give me Nigeria and see if we would not developed, See how it took one woman, I mean just one woman , Iwela to pay off debt, If they give me the data in Nigeria, and give me the free hand , my brother I would transform Nigeria in 1 years with the use of this accurate data. it is not what we do over the internet, This time next years like Elijah said, you would all be able to buy home and car, If they give me that data, I would come over and application years of living abroad to Nigeria, we can be great, na poverty they make people shout Biafra or Odua republic,

I would fight to get the census figure right, so that you all in Nigeria can live a good life , buy homes and car on credit,  It should not matter your tribe if you fulani,hausa, yoruba or igbo, tiv or what every,  Good govt and data is important.  People like makama need to go, Govt over here plan for everything with good census figure,  not falsified census like Mr makama has. Makama is killing unborn Nigeria generation before they are even born.
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by Christino(m): 11:55am On Jan 27, 2007
I think it's about time we dissolve this crazy analysis, the results have been passed and approved, it'll only be stupid of the FG to allocate resources based on it.

And for the greatest shocker, Kano Vs Lagos, I think it's just a step backward for Nigeria, how shallow minded someone can be! Till the day this mystery is unravelled, i fold my arms and watch grin

And for those going the extra mile to take it personal, more grease to your keyboard! tongue
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by Afam(m): 3:53pm On Jan 27, 2007
nigeria1:

I assume you live in Nigeria, My brother Oyigbo dey enjoy, It is the right of every american to own a home and car, it is only when the person think otherwise, I know suffering for Nigeria don master you, you know fit believe,
You do not need colateral security to borrow money, My son can buy a house of $250,000 without one and every Nigerian should have this right, That is why i am fighting Mr Makama, this thing depend on census data. My brother give me your GSM number trhru pm and I would give you google number and you ask them that question your self, Oyigbo no dey do 419 like mr makama, if you figure figure, na jail direct, If Atiku dey here , all the talk of $110million, and he get time to dey call Obasanjo names, na inside jail, he go dey do that one,

You seem disorganised upstairs. My location is clearly stated and you are assuming I live in Nigeria.

Believe me, if you are given 2 hrs to present your case to any gathering you will only succeed in wasting people's time.

Give you this give you that, based on how you analyse and present issues it will be suicidal for anyone to trust you with any meaningful task.

Well, since the census result has been recieved and probably approved you can rest or reconsider your citizenship as you threatened before unless it was another empty threat.
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by buluti(m): 6:24pm On Jan 27, 2007
Lets not waste time in that which divides us, the result have been presented and approved.

Let our conscience judge us. Its too small an issue to concentrate a debate on, nothing will change, things wont improve for the ordinary Northerner on the streets, i pray it does. If its this results that would bring better conditions to the masees of the north and improve their productivity, then good.

Our conscience remains the judge, we know what is right and wrong. Its time to move on as Nigerians, lets learn to live with our differences.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Obinna Amaechi Graduates From Simon Fraser University Canada (Rotimi Amaechi Son / Dead Body Of Colonel Samaila Inusa Killed By Kidnappers (Photos) / Dele Momodu Congratulates Peter Obi As The Running Mate Of Atiku Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.