Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

For Broke Girls Who Want To Date Only Rich Men - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Broke Girls Who Want To Date Only Rich Men (27768 Views)

Girls Who Sleep With Married Men / I Date Only Old Men, They Can’t Have S-ex For Long Unlike Young Guys” – Singer, / Guys My Age (20-25) : Why You Need To Date Only Girls In Their Late Teen. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Broke Girls Who Want To Date Only Rich Men by bettercreature(m): 2:05pm On Dec 24, 2016
AngelsAndStars:
then what is the purpose of allowing females get educated like the males giving them equal job opportunities if it's still a must for guys to give them Money?

where's the sense in giving a girl money while she earns hers?
Lol! so you believe you dont have to take care of your girl friend because she has her own money? Well as a Yoruba guy we dont care if our girl friend/wife is working or has her own money.We take care of them
Re: For Broke Girls Who Want To Date Only Rich Men by nwamehn: 2:10pm On Dec 24, 2016
tensazangetsu20:
Well every broke guy in Africa that has a very big phallus can relocate to Europe or America. They will find true love there.

Lol. U no well.
Re: For Broke Girls Who Want To Date Only Rich Men by AngelsAndStars(m): 2:15pm On Dec 24, 2016
bettercreature:
Lol! so you believe you dont have to take care of your girl friend because she has her own money? Well as a Yoruba guy we dont care if our girl friend/wife is working or has her own money.We take care of them
Typical...

you didn't answer my question... why do parents invest educationally for both genders if one is still expected to depend on the other?

5 Likes

Re: For Broke Girls Who Want To Date Only Rich Men by HungerBAD: 2:25pm On Dec 24, 2016
Talk2Bella:
I am going to start this message with my very own quote “legit hustle is orgasmic”, I see women crying all the time about how one particular man used and dumped them, then they tag all men wicked and start with the singles forever quote, abeg me sef don tire to de hear my fellow women talk this way, hence this message.

Most women are gold diggers; I don’t dispute this claim, who doesn’t want to better their lives? Who doesn’t want to be the envy amongst their friends and neighbors? Who doesn’t want to ride in a nice car or live in a nice house? Who doesn’t want the good things life has to offer that we can’t afford? But have we thought about the prices we have to pay for living the good lives we can’t afford?

Honestly I got no problem with ladies who have taken it as their sole mission in life to “hunt” or rather date only rich men, after all na thru one way baba God take de bless person, the problem I have with these women is how soon they forget their backgrounds, how soon they forget they were once from the gutters, they once lived in face me I slap you houses and all of a sudden they rename themselves “BOSSCHICK” no sister you ain’t never been a boss your entire life, you’re just an A-hole.

Men love women who hustle on a legit level, even if you’re dating a rich man and you hustle level is nothing to write home about believe me he will get bored and look for someone else who can manage his money when he ain’t around, he gives you money all the time and you zoom off to the nearest boutique to get expensive clothes, shoes, handbags, jewelries and all the rubbish you don’t need and voila you won’t let Instagram and Facebook rest, you think you have arrived but your departure date in his life has begun a countdown.

Let me tell you a secret, dating a rich man is like an investment; the possibility of him ending up with you is a 20/100% gamble, love him, respect him, make him see your worth but bear in mind it might never lead to the altar, so what do you do when he gives you money? YOU INVEST!!!!!!! You don’t run off to buy clothes, shoes, jewelries and all those things that make you fake, what happens when he stops giving you? Or when he asks you to account for all he’s given you? Then you bring out all the rags you bought and present to him as an achievement? Even your village witches will spit on you.

Rich or poor everyman wants a woman who can account for money spent, not just spent but well spent, are you that woman? The way you spend a man’s money speaks volume of you, ask for only what you need and not what you want, if you know you can’t spend such money on yourself when you take yourself out why do you want to burden another man? Even if he gives you in excess buy what you need and save the rest, INVEST in your bank account, save for rainy days, things won’t be sunny forever.

Life has made all of us gold diggers, our digging may not be the way someone else digs but our desires are the gold we dig which makes us insatiable and we always crave for more, dig wisely, some men would go as far as testing you, they would give you 100k and say “babe do whatever you want with this money” maybe in a few days’ time they would ask for 10k and then you say “baby I don’t have” he has taken point of that one, some girls won’t even buy anything for the man from that 100k, haba sister you’re wicked.

Like I said, I don’t have a problem with women who don’t want to date genuinely hustling young men, it’s their lives; the only thing I’m going to say to you is “don’t forget where you come from” “carry your senses along” “INVEST” “SAVE” and remember this quote from me

"THE WAY YOU USE SOMEONE, SOMEONE ELSE WILL USE YOU THAT SAME WAY".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPYJg-B5Z4Y

Isabella Ibeji

http://www.talk2bella.com/2016/12/this-message-is-for-broke-girls-who.html

I could have been the person that wrote this.

Thank you.

Udysweet come and read this article.

3 Likes

Re: For Broke Girls Who Want To Date Only Rich Men by Olut90: 2:37pm On Dec 24, 2016
At times guys also prefer this set of ladies to the good one.
Re: For Broke Girls Who Want To Date Only Rich Men by kedeojo(m): 2:49pm On Dec 24, 2016
Hello bae, you make sense for this wonderful and sensible write up. One bag of lake rice for you.
Re: For Broke Girls Who Want To Date Only Rich Men by DrTims(m): 3:20pm On Dec 24, 2016
U are so rite..
infogenius:
I love your article. It made a lot of sense.
The truth is that broke girls without brains
stinks.
Can you imagine she has no good shelter,
poor living standard. Instead of thinking of
of setting up a good business, buy a land
somewhere, she chooses to show off
temporary liabilities to people who cares to
notice her because she is dating a rich guy.

Men love creative and industrious women and
these they take to the altars not money hungry
lazy fished brain demons that litter everywhere
looking for Magas.

The more industrious you are as a single woman
the better your chances of getting married to your
rich boyfriend.
Re: For Broke Girls Who Want To Date Only Rich Men by googlepikins: 4:23pm On Dec 24, 2016
optional1:
thank you ma..

God bless
like seriously

Re: For Broke Girls Who Want To Date Only Rich Men by 1freshdude: 4:31pm On Dec 24, 2016
Olut90:
At times guys also prefer this set of ladies to the good one.

There are probably other attributes that guys may like about these kind of ladies...no one likes a spend thrift.

1 Like

Re: For Broke Girls Who Want To Date Only Rich Men by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 24, 2016
Re: For Broke Girls Who Want To Date Only Rich Men by playtheblues(f): 5:39pm On Dec 24, 2016
I like your top
Re: For Broke Girls Who Want To Date Only Rich Men by McTobe(m): 5:54pm On Dec 24, 2016
Talk2Bella:

That Igbo gal grin
u are representing..more grease & petrol 2 ur shoulder...Excel

1 Like

Re: For Broke Girls Who Want To Date Only Rich Men by NaijaCover(m): 6:15pm On Dec 24, 2016
Thanks for that Advice, Always Visit www..com
Re: For Broke Girls Who Want To Date Only Rich Men by nummyjenny: 6:48pm On Dec 24, 2016
Hello, i'm just quickly reaching out to you to share something exciting with you right now which I believe would blow your mind just like it blew mine.

*Currently:*
1bitcoin = $845
1Bitcoin = N439400
4Bitcoins = N1,757,600

So imagine having 2 to 5 to 10 to 50 to 100 bitcoins. What difference would that make in your life?

If I could show you the easiest way to earn up to 50 bitcoins in less than 180days, would that be something you would love to learn?
We organize daily training by 4pm(Nigerian time) where we share the incredible idea with every participants about the easiest way to achieve well over 16 Bitcoins in less than 6 Months (over $100,000) just by working with your phone phone and the social media.

I know what you are thinking now; (impossible! right). That was my response too when I was first told. Why not find out for yourself by joining us in any of our online meetings via WhatsApp.

Click on this link if you would love to be a part of today's meeting

https:///6UGmeNH3RZACI7n3Xvkaxw
Re: For Broke Girls Who Want To Date Only Rich Men by udysweet(f): 7:28pm On Dec 24, 2016
Alright ,will do
HungerBAD:

I could have been the person that wrote this.

Thank you.

Udysweet come and read this article.
Re: For Broke Girls Who Want To Date Only Rich Men by madthinker: 11:34pm On Dec 24, 2016
no mind dem girls
after dem go tie d rich men head
Re: For Broke Girls Who Want To Date Only Rich Men by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:57am On Dec 25, 2016
Talk2Bella:
I am going to start this message with my very own quote “legit hustle is orgasmic”, I see women crying all the time about how one particular man used and dumped them, then they tag all men wicked and start with the singles forever quote, abeg me sef don tire to de hear my fellow women talk this way, hence this message.

Most women are gold diggers; I don’t dispute this claim, who doesn’t want to better their lives? Who doesn’t want to be the envy amongst their friends and neighbors? Who doesn’t want to ride in a nice car or live in a nice house? Who doesn’t want the good things life has to offer that we can’t afford? But have we thought about the prices we have to pay for living the good lives we can’t afford?

Honestly I got no problem with ladies who have taken it as their sole mission in life to “hunt” or rather date only rich men, after all na thru one way baba God take de bless person, the problem I have with these women is how soon they forget their backgrounds, how soon they forget they were once from the gutters, they once lived in face me I slap you houses and all of a sudden they rename themselves “BOSSCHICK” no sister you ain’t never been a boss your entire life, you’re just an A-hole.

Men love women who hustle on a legit level, even if you’re dating a rich man and you hustle level is nothing to write home about believe me he will get bored and look for someone else who can manage his money when he ain’t around, he gives you money all the time and you zoom off to the nearest boutique to get expensive clothes, shoes, handbags, jewelries and all the rubbish you don’t need and voila you won’t let Instagram and Facebook rest, you think you have arrived but your departure date in his life has begun a countdown.

Let me tell you a secret, dating a rich man is like an investment; the possibility of him ending up with you is a 20/100% gamble, love him, respect him, make him see your worth but bear in mind it might never lead to the altar, so what do you do when he gives you money? YOU INVEST!!!!!!! You don’t run off to buy clothes, shoes, jewelries and all those things that make you fake, what happens when he stops giving you? Or when he asks you to account for all he’s given you? Then you bring out all the rags you bought and present to him as an achievement? Even your village witches will spit on you.

Rich or poor everyman wants a woman who can account for money spent, not just spent but well spent, are you that woman? The way you spend a man’s money speaks volume of you, ask for only what you need and not what you want, if you know you can’t spend such money on yourself when you take yourself out why do you want to burden another man? Even if he gives you in excess buy what you need and save the rest, INVEST in your bank account, save for rainy days, things won’t be sunny forever.

Life has made all of us gold diggers, our digging may not be the way someone else digs but our desires are the gold we dig which makes us insatiable and we always crave for more, dig wisely, some men would go as far as testing you, they would give you 100k and say “babe do whatever you want with this money” maybe in a few days’ time they would ask for 10k and then you say “baby I don’t have” he has taken point of that one, some girls won’t even buy anything for the man from that 100k, haba sister you’re wicked.

Like I said, I don’t have a problem with women who don’t want to date genuinely hustling young men, it’s their lives; the only thing I’m going to say to you is “don’t forget where you come from” “carry your senses along” “INVEST” “SAVE” and remember this quote from me

"THE WAY YOU USE SOMEONE, SOMEONE ELSE WILL USE YOU THAT SAME WAY".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPYJg-B5Z4Y

Isabella Ibeji

http://www.talk2bella.com/2016/12/this-message-is-for-broke-girls-who.html

Shamelessness is actually what I call it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Virgins' Club! / What To Do After She Gives You Her Number: / 7 Ways To Know If A Girl Is Still A Virgin!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.