Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

What Are Guys Becoming These Days?. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Guys Becoming These Days?. (27825 Views)

Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? / Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? / Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Guys Becoming These Days?. by MSN1(m): 11:17pm On Nov 28, 2023
*Gone are those days that pipo have the mentality that; Gossiping was ladies thing.
*Gone are the days MEN speak and women shiver.
*Gone are the days MEN take responsibility for their actions.

--I am an extreme extrovert and som1 dat don't select class of pipo to roll with, I HAVE D NOTION DAT; WE ARE ALL EQUAL AND ANYBODY CAN BE LIFTED OR DOWNGRADED, hence the reason i don't segregate.
I have close pals from ALL classes.

For sometime now, i have noticed that; A lot of guys now take to gossiping their guys to fellow guys, mehn; It really hurts because, back then,guys seat and drink together, discussing big moves and plans.

MOST times, i come out to catch fun, because i am d outing type and all i would hear; ARE GUYS BACK BITTING AND GOSSIPING THEIR FELLOW GUYS!.
What wud a reasonable guy stand to gain from gossiping or mocking his fellow guy?. wen growing up; we attributed those things to women.

Women are gradually taking ova authority because; we have a lot of weak and confused men, that are seriously making manhood to seem like a joke.

I was with a group of guys few hours ago and what they were doing was; gossiping from one of their fellow nigga to d other. I JUST TOOK EXCUSE AND LEFT THEM.

One was even telling tales of ALL the loose and promiscuous girls in d neighborhood and funny enuf, this is same guy that keeps terrorising the minor girls in the area !.

These pipo have sisters and they don't know that; WOTS GOES AROND, COMES AROND.
They will b in places where they will discuss their sisters looseness too.

IN ALL, LADIES HAVE A LOT OF WORK TO DO, because; 1MILLION MEN ARE REDY TO FVCK U BUT SEEING 2 ,DAT WILL WIFE U, IS EXTREMELY DIFFICULT.

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Are Guys Becoming These Days?. by yrhuhfy113: 11:27pm On Nov 28, 2023
MSN1:
*Gone are those days that pipo have the mentality that; Gossiping was ladies thing.
--I am an extreme extrovert and som1 dat don't select class of pipo to roll with, I HAVE D NOTION DAT; WE ARE ALL EQUAL AND ANYBODY CAN BE LIFTED OR DOWNGRADED, hence the reason i don't segregate.

For sometime now, i have noticed that; A lot of guys now take to gossiping their guys to fellow guys, mehn; It really hurts because, back then,guys seat and drink together, discussing big moves and plans.

MOST times, i come out to catch fun, because i am d outing type and all i would hear; ARE GUYS BACK BITTING AND GOSSIPING THEIR FELLOW GUYS!.
What wud a reasonable guy stand to gain from gossiping or mocking kis fellow guy, wen growing up; we attributed those things to women.

Women are gradually taking ova authority because we have a lot of weak and confused men that are seriously making manhood to seem like a joke.

I was woth a group of guys few hours ago and what they were doing was; gossiping from one of their fellow nigga to d othe,I JUST TOOK EXCUSE AND LEFT THEM.

One was even telling tales of ALL the loose and promiscuous girls in d neighborhood and funny enuf, this is same guy that keeps terrorising the minor girls in the area!.

They will b in places where they will discuss their sister's looseness too.

IN ALL LADIES HAVE A LOT OF WORK TO DO, because; 1MILLION MEN ARE REDY TO FVCK U BUT SEEING 2 DAT WILL WIFE U, IS EXTREMELY DIFFICULT.

wow.... great observation sir.

CONSIDER THIS

LADIES have been trained their whole life for MARRIAGE.... MEN ONLY START THINKING OF IT WHEN THEY CROSS PUBERTY OR MAKE SOME MONEY.
It is a far too wide margin.

HENCE MANY ARE NOT REAL MEN BUT POST PUBERTY BOYS.

Solution:

We need MEN CONCLAVES, BOOTCAMPS, TRAININGS to groom BOYS to MEN else the disaster will continue.

MATURE MEN ARE SCARCE due to poverty, but immature boys are the ones who are RICH and seeming ready to marry and marrying wives that only TRUE MATURE MEN CAN HANDLE.

So the cycle of DEFEATED MANHOOD continues.

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Are Guys Becoming These Days?. by SIXTEENTH(m): 11:37pm On Nov 28, 2023
My brother you just dey discovered, this new method of gossip by our guys is very alarming I swear.
Where I worked we are being giving a nice rental one storey building, we're almost 4 occupant in the entire building.
One guy from Jos almost ruined our bondnes in that house with constant gossip, could you believe this guy can assemble the other workers from 6pm till almost 2am midnight talking about people and girls with the drinks he normally buy for people and how he lavish money on daily basis but the Capone of amebo all is a guy from kogi, that bro's dey always join our head to fight each other with propaganda.
I swear I experienced something that I don't wish to ever had anything with them again. Words can't express all that I encountered there but let's me keep my cool here.
Truly men had outshined women in gossiping now

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Are Guys Becoming These Days?. by kingar(m): 7:37am On Nov 29, 2023
SIXTEENTH:
My brother you just dey discovered, this new method of gossip by our guys is very alarming I swear.
Where I worked we are being giving a nice rental one storey building, we're almost 4 occupant in the entire building.
One guy from Jos almost ruined our bondnes in that house with constant gossip, could you believe this guy can assemble the other workers from 6pm till almost 2am midnight talking about people and girls with the drinks he normally buy for people and how he lavish money on daily basis but the Capone of amebo all is a guy from kogi, that bro's dey always join our head to fight each other with propaganda.
I swear I experienced something that I don't wish to ever had anything with them again. Words can't express all that I encountered there but let's me keep my cool here.
Truly men had outshined women in gossiping now
Hope you’re not mistaking discussion for gossip cos I love discussion as a man

1 Like

Re: What Are Guys Becoming These Days?. by SIXTEENTH(m): 7:42am On Nov 29, 2023
kingar:

Hope you’re not mistaking discussion for gossip cos I love discussion as a man

My brother I love motivated discussion too but what those guys are discussing if far beyond how you're thinking because I lived with them and witnessed it live.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are Guys Becoming These Days?. by BigBlackPreek(m): 8:15am On Nov 29, 2023
Some even go as far as gossiping their fellow guys with women in order to be in their good books ...... disgusting...

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Guys Becoming These Days?. by kingar(m): 9:55am On Nov 29, 2023
SIXTEENTH:

My brother I love motivated discussion too but what those guys are discussing if far beyond how you're thinking because I lived with them and witnessed it live.
it happens but shouldn’t be all the time
Re: What Are Guys Becoming These Days?. by SIXTEENTH(m): 10:03am On Nov 29, 2023
kingar:
it happens but shouldn’t be all the time

You're misquoted seriously, could you believe amongst the 2 guys the 3rd guy wanted to be sleeping with the wives of those 2 friends of his codedly buy dishing them wrong information about their moves with the girls they're dating outside.

There's more to talk but....

10 Likes

Re: What Are Guys Becoming These Days?. by madscientist88(m): 11:31am On Nov 29, 2023
yet here you all gossiping about guys who gossip? belittling men in a public platform? im not in support of male gossip packs but opening a thread to shade men who gossip is what exactly? if you claim you think all men and people are equall,why do you think their gossip makes them inferior?why don't you just mind your business? before you open this gossip thread ,most guys chatting here were equally minding their business.make una Dey try cover some things.

11 Likes

Re: What Are Guys Becoming These Days?. by kingar(m): 11:58am On Nov 29, 2023
SIXTEENTH:

You're misquoted seriously, could you believe amongst the 2 guys the 3rd guy wanted to be sleeping with the wives of those 2 friends of his codedly buy dishing them wrong information about their moves with the girls they're dating outside.

There's more to talk but....
that’s bad

2 Likes

Re: What Are Guys Becoming These Days?. by Aaaaarghmed(m): 12:00pm On Nov 29, 2023
Una get time grin
Re: What Are Guys Becoming These Days?. by Gentlesoul2021(m): 12:03pm On Nov 29, 2023
MSN1:

What wud a reasonable guy stand to gain from gossiping or mocking his fellow guy?. wen growing up; we attributed those things to women.

Women are gradually taking ova authority because; we have a lot of weak and confused men, that are seriously making manhood to seem like a joke.

I was with a group of guys few hours ago and what they were doing was; gossiping from one of their fellow nigga to d other. I JUST TOOK EXCUSE AND LEFT THEM.

One was even telling tales of ALL the loose and promiscuous girls in d neighborhood and funny enuf, this is same guy that keeps terrorising the minor girls in the area !.

IN ALL, LADIES HAVE A LOT OF WORK TO DO, because; 1MILLION MEN ARE REDY TO FVCK U BUT SEEING 2 ,DAT WILL WIFE U, IS EXTREMELY DIFFICULT.

Had to quit a gathering like this. It's shameful thing for guys to be gossiping their fellow guyman...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Guys Becoming These Days?. by LeeSmart: 2:34pm On Nov 29, 2023
madscientist88:
yet here you all gossiping about guys who gossip? belittling men in a public platform? im not in support of male gossip packs but opening a thread to shade men who gossip is what exactly? if you claim you think all men and people are equall,why do you think their gossip makes them inferior?why don't you just mind your business? before you open this gossip thread ,most guys chatting here were equally minding their business.make una Dey try cover some things.
Na this same minding ur business put us 4 dis wahala wey we dey for dis country so... E better say if u see wetin no good make u speak out.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are Guys Becoming These Days?. by MSN1(m): 2:37pm On Nov 29, 2023
LeeSmart:

Na this same minding ur business put us 4 dis wahala wey we dey for dis country so... E better say if u see wetin no good make u speak out.
Smart pipo shut up wen myopic pipo are talking, learn to know wen to keep shut and shun unreasonable pipo.

Let dem enjoy their foolishness in peace.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Guys Becoming These Days?. by CHIOMAEZEH: 2:45pm On Nov 29, 2023
Hmm.....I don't know the kind of peeps you surround yourself with ..as for me and my goons...this what we do all week ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex__6LcJr8E
Re: What Are Guys Becoming These Days?. by Bobotic(m): 2:45pm On Nov 29, 2023
Boys are not smiling

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Guys Becoming These Days?. by Goodnewsforlife: 2:46pm On Nov 29, 2023
Op change your circle of friends

2 Likes

Re: What Are Guys Becoming These Days?. by englishmart(m): 2:46pm On Nov 29, 2023
Shalommy:
Op, because guys are lazy and useless.
Look at this apprentice feminist. Go and get a life and stop blaming guys for your woes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Guys Becoming These Days?. by Shalommy(f): 2:46pm On Nov 29, 2023
Op, because guys are lazy and useless.

1 Like

Re: What Are Guys Becoming These Days?. by GreatAchiever1: 2:47pm On Nov 29, 2023
Effeminate. We need Godly masculine men.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Guys Becoming These Days?. by Greenlyf: 2:47pm On Nov 29, 2023
It's called beer parlor discussion

1 Like

Re: What Are Guys Becoming These Days?. by Emeskhalifa(m): 2:48pm On Nov 29, 2023
Food.

Nigerians have never had it this worse like it is presently. cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are Guys Becoming These Days?. by sotall(m): 2:48pm On Nov 29, 2023
MSN1:

Change your cycle of male friends.

And probably your environment.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are Guys Becoming These Days?. by Bliss62: 2:49pm On Nov 29, 2023
Most Yahoo boys in EFCC cell got ratted by their own friends

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Guys Becoming These Days?. by LegallyBlunt: 2:49pm On Nov 29, 2023
OP, you're not wrong about the kind of men we have now. Most of them gossip more than the average woman. It's sad seeing kings going on and on about their mate, saying disgusting things they can't even say front of the person concerned.

However, I find the bolded words you used below aptly unnecessary. Are you trying to criticize guys and make them better males or trying to put down females? I'm asking because the moral decadence we're currently facing as a society and country rests squarely on BOTH genders.

4 Likes

Re: What Are Guys Becoming These Days?. by Blacktruth: 2:49pm On Nov 29, 2023
Ask Google
Re: What Are Guys Becoming These Days?. by sofeo(m): 2:49pm On Nov 29, 2023
It's well.
Re: What Are Guys Becoming These Days?. by Mustiboy(m): 2:49pm On Nov 29, 2023
It's all in your head.

Men and women alike have always gossiped about one another since time immemorial. It's not a new thing.

People will always talk about people, whether man or woman.

Yes, women typically do more of the gossiping, but it doesn't mean men don't too. Gossiping isn't necessarily bad unless it goes down to backbiting.

You what to tell me you've never been in a sitting where you talk about someone? Please, don't be a hypocrite

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are Guys Becoming These Days?. by TheRealMalcolmX(m): 2:49pm On Nov 29, 2023
undecided
Re: What Are Guys Becoming These Days?. by KingOfAllIgbos: 2:50pm On Nov 29, 2023
grin

When you have adult men wearing their wives skirts and hiding under the bed on Mondays...

Wo-MEN hiding under the beds because a fellow man commanded them from continents away ....

You know masculinity is dead in SOME parts of Nigeria. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are Guys Becoming These Days?. by Fryx: 2:50pm On Nov 29, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

wow.... great observation sir.

CONSIDER THIS

LADIES have been trained their whole life for MARRIAGE.... MEN ONLY START THINKING OF IT WHEN THEY CROSS PUBERTY OR MAKE SOME MONEY.
It is a far too wide margin.

HENCE MANY ARE NOT REAL MEN BUT POST PUBERTY BOYS.

Solution:

We need MEN CONCLAVES, BOOTCAMPS, TRAININGS to groom BOYS to MEN else the disaster will continue.

MATURE MEN ARE SCARCE due to poverty, but immature boys are the ones who are RICH and seeming ready to marry and marrying wives that only TRUE MATURE MEN CAN HANDLE.

So the cycle of DEFEATED MANHOOD continues.

We need to restructure our educational systems. Women will be trained to be women. Men will be trained to be men. I suggest all men goes through some compulsory physical and mental training. Also, virtue like patience, responsibility, etc should be taught.

We are far too diverse in upbringing, and except there is a unifying system, our society will continue to degenerate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Guys Becoming These Days?. by ThatCEO: 2:50pm On Nov 29, 2023
This new generation of Nairaland members that always feel the need to attach pictures to the thread they create.

An I the only one who finds this weird cheesy grin cheesy

Op, the quality of everything has reduced. Even the quality of that beer you are drinker has reduced cheesy

You can nurture them or you can let them be, when they grow older, they will adjust

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Couple Who Met On Twitter Are Engaged (Photos) / What Is It With Ebira Gals? / Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.