Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Serial Boyfriend Snatcher About To Be Disgraced By Her Angry Friends In Lagos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Serial Boyfriend Snatcher About To Be Disgraced By Her Angry Friends In Lagos (32442 Views)

Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of Three Years Cause He Has Never Seen Her Angry / Girl Warns Boyfriend Snatcher On Facebook (Photos) / Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex (2) (3) (4)

Re: Serial Boyfriend Snatcher About To Be Disgraced By Her Angry Friends In Lagos by xynerise: 1:20pm On Dec 24, 2016
Mtchew
Re: Serial Boyfriend Snatcher About To Be Disgraced By Her Angry Friends In Lagos by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 24, 2016
olofofo people why are they warning her, abeggi after snatching peoples boyfriends and husbands? she should face the music
Re: Serial Boyfriend Snatcher About To Be Disgraced By Her Angry Friends In Lagos by monemsis(m): 1:22pm On Dec 24, 2016
Sexxkillz:
All these peppersoup attention seeking stories on twitter. . .

Inside keke. How many people can a keke seat? So you over heard all that discussion over the loud noise of the keke engine? Were the girls shouting so as to hear each other? Where also, were you seated to overhear this "lovely" conversation? Ewu
dundee .. Anybody can perfectly eavesdrop inside keke angry

Re: Serial Boyfriend Snatcher About To Be Disgraced By Her Angry Friends In Lagos by DaBullIT(m): 1:26pm On Dec 24, 2016
I believe most keke carry 1 at front and 3 at back

It's very possible
Sexxkillz:

Inside keke. How many people can a keke seat? So you over heard all that discussion over the loud noise of the keke engine? Were the girls shouting so as to hear each other? Where also, were you seated to overhear this "lovely" conversation? Ewu

Re: Serial Boyfriend Snatcher About To Be Disgraced By Her Angry Friends In Lagos by Mstylz(f): 1:32pm On Dec 24, 2016
y u come dey warn her nu?.....
Re: Serial Boyfriend Snatcher About To Be Disgraced By Her Angry Friends In Lagos by cybriz82(m): 1:47pm On Dec 24, 2016
Sexxkillz:

shey na jet engine dey inside keke? oga ade if u dnt knw waz is keke ask people around u ok...keke napep...trycycle...we call it keke maruwa...n beside do u knw if dey wia speakin in slang (language) n d guy happen to undersnd d slang?

Re: Serial Boyfriend Snatcher About To Be Disgraced By Her Angry Friends In Lagos by jamace(m): 1:51pm On Dec 24, 2016
Instead of the babes to raise their bedmatics performance, they are busy jealous of Lizzy's prowess in da oza room. grin grin

Make unu kwantinue, unu hear.
Re: Serial Boyfriend Snatcher About To Be Disgraced By Her Angry Friends In Lagos by explicite(m): 1:57pm On Dec 24, 2016
Shol3:
Lizzy pls don't go
Pls allow Lizzy to go o...
Re: Serial Boyfriend Snatcher About To Be Disgraced By Her Angry Friends In Lagos by brightalo17: 1:58pm On Dec 24, 2016
lovelygurl:
Wtf

Was it her committed to them. It's their bfs to blame and then they should end up the friendship with the girl
Are you a lose girl So even if the guy lost it you will follow him lose it
Re: Serial Boyfriend Snatcher About To Be Disgraced By Her Angry Friends In Lagos by tommynico(m): 2:14pm On Dec 24, 2016
Sexxkillz:

How more foolish can someone get without even knowing. Shebi na jet engine the maruwa dey use wey go con swallow their own voices.....idiot, u must be like that lizzy sef if u b gal.

Re: Serial Boyfriend Snatcher About To Be Disgraced By Her Angry Friends In Lagos by Bizzydee(m): 2:15pm On Dec 24, 2016
kissPH today and get 50% within the next 5 hours. This platform is a *peer-to-peer(member to member) donation platform*
*need fast money and fast double up? This is the group to be in*
PH 10k and get 15k within the next 5 hours
Phk 20k and get 30k within the next 5 hours

HERE ARE THE STEPS::
1. You become a member by joining the group
2. Post the amount you want to pH like so *"name/ph/amount/Phone.No"*
4. Next hour the ph/gh list will be released and you'll be merged to members you're to pH to
5. After 5 hours you'll gh and earn 50%
*5 easy steps that can make you earn over 30k in a day with just 10k*

NOTE: strictly for business and investment, posting anything not group related will lead to the removal of the person.
https:///7Pfn1QlKdJVAPyNZ7HtYDy
Re: Serial Boyfriend Snatcher About To Be Disgraced By Her Angry Friends In Lagos by Rainmaker69(m): 2:18pm On Dec 24, 2016
Lol.

Walahi I don't know which is worse: The serial cheater, the greedy uncle, the vindictive friends, the aproko gossip or the keke napep driver! cheesy
Re: Serial Boyfriend Snatcher About To Be Disgraced By Her Angry Friends In Lagos by DemonMonkey7(m): 2:59pm On Dec 24, 2016
you can't eat your cake and have it grin
Re: Serial Boyfriend Snatcher About To Be Disgraced By Her Angry Friends In Lagos by Eazie351(m): 3:21pm On Dec 24, 2016
Lizzy baby loke loke
Re: Serial Boyfriend Snatcher About To Be Disgraced By Her Angry Friends In Lagos by Opakan2: 3:56pm On Dec 24, 2016
If dem like make dem shame am.. she won't learn

we've seen disgraced owerri dogs chased away like animals later forming what I don't know.. They just don't have shame
woe betides any man wey go carry such
Re: Serial Boyfriend Snatcher About To Be Disgraced By Her Angry Friends In Lagos by M2dX(m): 5:13pm On Dec 24, 2016
nonsense.
Re: Serial Boyfriend Snatcher About To Be Disgraced By Her Angry Friends In Lagos by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 24, 2016
brightalo17:
Are you a lose girl So even if the guy lost it you will follow him lose it

I'll like to reply you but I don't understand what you wrote up there. It's making 0 sense
Re: Serial Boyfriend Snatcher About To Be Disgraced By Her Angry Friends In Lagos by cstr19: 6:04pm On Dec 24, 2016
Is it true there was an sexx orgyy party in lekki yesterday at 10pm.?
My niggas that went to Nigeria had mad fun.
Re: Serial Boyfriend Snatcher About To Be Disgraced By Her Angry Friends In Lagos by cstr19: 6:07pm On Dec 24, 2016
Another one is supposedly coming up on the 26 of December at 10pm.
Shitt.
Re: Serial Boyfriend Snatcher About To Be Disgraced By Her Angry Friends In Lagos by brightalo17: 6:36pm On Dec 24, 2016
lovelygurl:

I'll like to reply you but I don't understand what you wrote up there. It's making 0 sense
lose girls hardly understand anything and everything makes zero sense to them.So I am not surprise sad
Re: Serial Boyfriend Snatcher About To Be Disgraced By Her Angry Friends In Lagos by nummyjenny: 7:19pm On Dec 24, 2016
Hello, i'm just quickly reaching out to you to share something exciting with you right now which I believe would blow your mind just like it blew mine.

*Currently:*
1bitcoin = $845
1Bitcoin = N439400
4Bitcoins = N1,757,600

So imagine having 2 to 5 to 10 to 50 to 100 bitcoins. What difference would that make in your life?

If I could show you the easiest way to earn up to 50 bitcoins in less than 180days, would that be something you would love to learn?
We organize daily training by 4pm(Nigerian time) where we share the incredible idea with every participants about the easiest way to achieve well over 16 Bitcoins in less than 6 Months (over $100,000) just by working with your phone phone and the social media.

I know what you are thinking now; (impossible! right). That was my response too when I was first told. Why not find out for yourself by joining us in any of our online meetings via WhatsApp.

Click on this link if you would love to be a part of today's meeting

https:///6UGmeNH3RZACI7n3Xvkaxw
Re: Serial Boyfriend Snatcher About To Be Disgraced By Her Angry Friends In Lagos by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 24, 2016
brightalo17:
lose girls hardly understand anything and everything makes zero sense to them.So I am not surprise sad

You are so stupid it's incredible
Re: Serial Boyfriend Snatcher About To Be Disgraced By Her Angry Friends In Lagos by brightalo17: 4:36pm On Dec 25, 2016
lovelygurl:

You are so stupid it's incredible

Lose girls hates hearing the truth,so I am not disappointed.Happy Christmas lose girl.
Re: Serial Boyfriend Snatcher About To Be Disgraced By Her Angry Friends In Lagos by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 25, 2016
brightalo17:

Lose girls hates hearing the truth,so I am not disappointed.Happy Christmas lose girl.

Oh God
Face palms
Re: Serial Boyfriend Snatcher About To Be Disgraced By Her Angry Friends In Lagos by brightalo17: 5:10pm On Dec 25, 2016
lovelygurl:

Oh God
Face palms
singing hymns
Re: Serial Boyfriend Snatcher About To Be Disgraced By Her Angry Friends In Lagos by jacobplab: 11:09am On Dec 28, 2016
Yeah. This is a very crucial topic. Thanks for taking this into consideration. Thanks for visiting Clean Master For Android and Clash Of Clans On PC. Thanks.

Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? / How To Say "I Love You" In Different Languages / Pre Wedding Photos Of Soldier And My Neighbour