Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

She Needs Your Advice - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Needs Your Advice (4316 Views)

Inexperienced Newly Married Man Needs Your Advice / My Marriage Is Being Tested. I Need Your Advice / Depressed Wife Needs Your Urgent Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Needs Your Advice by missebira(f): 10:25am On Dec 26, 2016
Re: She Needs Your Advice by keepingmum: 10:49am On Dec 26, 2016
2015 range was released in 2014.
Wife cannot break a fixed deposit unless it was in both names which means it was also her money.

Divorces in 9ja take a minimum of 1yr.
If he divorced in 2014 and by 2016 already has additional X2 kids (by X2 different women) and equally engaged 2 u (lady no 4 in 3yrs) at which point did he start dating u?

So at what point did u start dating this prince charming of urs? Was it b4 or after divorce? Was it when he was sowing his oats with other ladies?

Mr X is a cheat - keeps X2 or more relationships.....that u know off oh
Mr X is a controller - tells his spouse whom to be friends with
Mr X has no qualms having unsafe sex with random women
Mr X is irresponsible - after his wife took 'alimony', he knew his financial status has changed yet he kept popping babies out.

Madam lover girl kontunue ooo, by the time u marry and he continues sharing been a community pen.is as well as sowing his wild oats wt everybody u will remember all the advice u were given.

No wife is given more alimony than she is entitled to within 9ja law.

5 Likes

Re: She Needs Your Advice by silverr(f): 11:11am On Dec 26, 2016
keepingmum:
2015 range was relying 2014. So within 2 yrs he has dropped 2 by 2 ....because 2016 never finish oo
Wife cannot break a fixed deposit unless it was in both names which means it was also her money.

Divorces in 9ja take a minimum of 1yr.

So at what point did u start dating this prince charming of urs? Was it b4 or after divorce? Was it when he was sowing his oats with other ladies?

Mr X is a cheat - keeps X2 or more relationships.....that u know off oh
Mr X is a controller - tells his spouse whom to be friends with
Mr X has no qualms having unsafe sex with random women
Mr X is irresponsible - after his wife took 'alimony', he knew his financial status has changed yet he kept popping babies out.

Madam lover girl kontunue ooo, by the time u marry and he continues sharing been a community pen.is as well as sowing his wild oats wt everybody u will remember all the advice u were given.

No wife is given more alimony than she is entitled to within 9ja law.

God bless you
Re: She Needs Your Advice by PresVA: 11:43am On Dec 26, 2016
missebira:
I think its time I set the records straight. Been following as a guest anyway. Nice contributions so far but silverr didnt tell the story as it is.

Mr X got married 6yrs ago to his first wife I'll call Mrs X, by their 4th year of marriage he started looking outside for the happiness he wasnt getting from his wife. She's a nice lady but gets carried away by influence e.g when they take decisions as husband and wife, she goes to friends and mum to confirm if the decision is okay, whatever they say is final, she just does it without even telling hubby anymore. One day her mum said she needs to upgrade like her inlaws, and Mrs X broke her hubby's fixed deposit and bought her mum a house on the island and a 2015 range and lied about it to the hubby. Mr X complained that her friend has a bad reputation for being a woman of the night, she told him its nobody's biz and yet she goes on weekend trips with that friend even though she doesnt do whatever her friend does there. When Mr X felt he couldn't continue, he told her he wants a divorce, she pleaded with him promising to change etc, when her friends heard it, they told her to take the divorce and asked for alimony and voila she picked divorce.
Mr X was broken cus he didnt actually want a divorce, he just wanted to shake her a bit but decided to move on. Decided to date again and over did it, got 2 ladies pregnant almost immediately as he was smart enough not to use a condom, Mrs X asked for alot of alimony and he gave her not because he didnt have a choice but cus he didnt want his kids with her to suffer.

I met him few months after this when he tired my company's services, we later became friends and things later got serious. He told me about his past. I advised him to move closer to God again.
I didn't gift him an office, he's working on a deal, he had foreign buyers coming to the country. He has an office around Ikota but I didnt think it was good enough, I also recently got an office in V.I, I lent it to him to help him package himself better for 6months. He wanted to share the rent but I didnt agree, we later decided that when the deal flies, he will pay the next year's rent for me.
I dont take gifts from guys cus I dont like to feel indebted to anyone. I haven't made any other "big" expense on him but everybody feels I'm not myself. I asked our pastor about him, and he said that he's sincere. I spoke to other spiritual people some told me no, some said yes.
God speaks to me through dreams but I dont understand anymore, All I know so far is last year during a prayer service the pastor came to me and said he see's my future hubby, described him, his haircut, skin color, physique, state of origin, height and profession. Mr X has ticked all the boxes except the haircut and I stylishly asked him about it and he said he doesn't see himself with that haircut at all. I too would like to be the first wife of my hubby but like someone said, does a man having an ex-wife and 4 kids guarantee he will be a bad husband or does a man not having strings attached mean he will be a good man? According to him, all the kids will be with their mothers. Even if they are to live with us, I dont have an issue about that. I have always wanted to adopt 5 kids later in life. My issue with his kids is that they aren't orphans, they have mothers. I have broken up with him twice due to pressure from family. Everybody was happy except me, when we got back together, everybody became angry. My elder sis said she wont attend my wedding. I dont want to be an outcast because of a man.
E just taya me.

cc cococandy, harddon, silverr, bukatyne, bellong, boladale, eketem, bibitayo2, thearchangel and the host of others
Story! story!! story!!! Uncle please tell us another story! grin grin

how can a young lady like you even be considering this and then believing all the crap??

This love isn't only blind but deaf and dumb as well...

I wish you the best though..

4 Likes

Re: She Needs Your Advice by missjo(f): 11:50am On Dec 26, 2016
Who believes all this crap? undecided

2 Likes

Re: She Needs Your Advice by kaboninc(m): 11:58am On Dec 26, 2016
Missebira

How long have you known this guy?

Years? months?
Re: She Needs Your Advice by thorpido(m): 12:24pm On Dec 26, 2016
Missebira,do you sincerely love this guy?
How long have you known this guy?
Re: She Needs Your Advice by megareal: 1:45pm On Dec 26, 2016
Truly Missebira, you are on a long thing. Just consider this, which sane thinking man at your age would give you the time of day if you had so much baggage*?

From experience, most Pastors lead people astray on the issue of marriage. Some even connive with one of the partners to give a fake approval prophecy for the marriage (I'm not accusing the ones you consulted, but I'm saying it does happen).

In addition, I have also observed that when a large percentage of family members are openly against a marriage, it always almost never works. That is because family has your interest at heart and can see clearly where you are blinded. It's always appropriate to also listen to some of their opinions.

My advice? Run away from him. He is not ideal. You are too young for him and you will have an eternity war with your stepchildren. Others have already summed his character up. Don't let love blind you. There are better, single guys out there.

Btw, he lied about a lot of things to you. You just choose not to piece them together.

3 Likes

Re: She Needs Your Advice by cococandy(f): 2:38pm On Dec 26, 2016
silverr:

Then you misunderstood me, I initially said he's financially ok. but she refuses gifts from him but instead over spends on him, not like he asks for it. Thats what annoys me. I just mentioned what she did and what he did cus of those saying money is the factor pulling her / him cus I want people to really understand the circumstance so the advice doesn't seem off point.
okay
Re: She Needs Your Advice by cococandy(f): 2:42pm On Dec 26, 2016
Missebira, wishing you the best.
Re: She Needs Your Advice by HaneefahRN(f): 2:55pm On Dec 26, 2016
I wouldn't want to start out my married life with a man with so much baggage. Not just one or two children, four! From three different women!
He couldn't manage to settle with any of them, so he definitely has serious issues.

Is this story even true or the usual tales by moonlight?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Needs Your Advice by silverr(f): 4:27pm On Dec 26, 2016
gringringrin I was right afterall
Re: She Needs Your Advice by OldBeer: 6:27pm On Dec 26, 2016
Nigerians would claim they are intelligent but would allow their pastors dictate the course of their entire life.
GOD HAS NO GRANDCHILDREN!!!
Na you go enter the marriage.
Na you go endure whatever you see there.
Can't you ask God to tell you about this guy himself? Why must it be through your pastor?
Its your type that make people see christians as brain-dead zombies.
Mtcheeew!

1 Like

Re: She Needs Your Advice by DipoDee: 7:27pm On Dec 26, 2016
It's either this missebira is an imbecilic ugly mucheche who pours spit and has no hope of meeting a decent guy or she and the Op are attention seeking wannabes.

Long stupid irritating story and people have time to be giving advice.
And if I hear love, pastor, dream one more time, I will slap somebody

2 Likes

Re: She Needs Your Advice by elektra(f): 7:57pm On Dec 26, 2016
Missebira and her prince charming deserve each other.
She has done some questionable things going by this story.
- tests the man by getting 2 girls to attempt to seduce him
- depends on pastors, prophets and godly people to tell her who to marry. Pastor described her future husband to her, same way TB Joshua described the winner of the 2016 US presidential election.

The person that is getting people to seduce a man is same one looking for divine profecy, aunty what kind of Christianity are you practicing?

1 Like

Re: She Needs Your Advice by sunvick(m): 9:04pm On Dec 26, 2016
What a story. Its unfortunate that you will only be a victim of ignorance.
Four kids from 3 different women in 2 years is really a deal breaker.

OP, You would only but compound you stress.

1 Like

Re: She Needs Your Advice by missebira(f): 10:02pm On Dec 26, 2016
Re: She Needs Your Advice by TheeDetective: 4:29am On Dec 27, 2016
grin grin grin grin No mind am jare, make we give am promotion to a professional ficitious story teller.
Eketem:

Bloody amateur liars

1 Like

Re: She Needs Your Advice by TheeDetective: 4:31am On Dec 27, 2016
grin grin grin grin Indeed another story teller, a make believe one at that.
PresVA:
Story! story!! story!!! Uncle please tell us another story! grin grin

how can a young lady like you even be considering this and then believing all the crap??

This love isn't only blind but deaf and dumb as well...

I wish you the best though..

1 Like

Re: She Needs Your Advice by emmasmith1030: 8:04am On Dec 27, 2016
Four kids from three different women in two years is really a deal breaker.

1 Like

Re: She Needs Your Advice by boladale(f): 1:10pm On Dec 28, 2016
I Neva tay for family section o, so I no know who dey form story and who dey sincere. But I feel for you cos this is a matter of the heart. I won't mock you, some of us have been there and some will eventually get there - chances are that most will behave exactly as you are.
Your entire family is against your proposed marriage? Pls let him go even if he's a good guy. It's not worth it - he will not love you more than your family on the long run. Even if he miraculously does, you will still need your family on your side thru life, the place of a husband is different. We want our folks to accept our men not to be at war with them.

Forget the pastor. Personally, I have an issue with pastors not being specific in prophecies... "There's somebody here..," followed by descriptions. What's the person's name, doesn't God ever tell? Iknow you said you were miserable when you broke up. Please, with time, you will get over it. Be determined. You won't be the first and you won't make a mistake. He will get another girl that will make him happy.Again, the last person you should listen to at this time id yourself. Let him go for your own good Sweetheart.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Valentine Gets Ugly As Woman Is Caught In Bed With Married Man By Wife Pics, Vid / Toothache!!! Pls Help!!! / At What Age Should A Young Man Leave The Parent House And Become Independent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.